Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Marquis »

ACTIVITY

Iprobablysuck
has not posted in the 24 hours since their prod, and is being replaced (along with
Rem
).

this may be lazy summer mafia but yall still need to BE here
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTECOUNT 1.09

+2
Aristophanes
— Raskolnikov, Infinity 324
+1
DrippingGoofball
— JarJarDrinks
+1
Infinity 324
— Iprobablysuck
+2
Iprobablysuck
— Aristophanes, kraska77
JarJarDrinks

+1
kraska77
— Slandaar
+1
LicketyQuickety
— rb
+2
Manuel87
— Rem, Naomi-Tan
+1
Naomi-Tan
— Manuel87
Raskolnikov

+1
rb
— LicketyQuickety
Rem

+1
Slandaar
— DrippingGoofball

NOT VOTING

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-08-19 14:00:00)
(Fri Aug 19 @ 2:00 PM EST)

Awaiting prod responses from:
Rem, Iprobablysuck
link in bio
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Sorry, I meant this gem here:

I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:09 pm

@rb, you have NEVER told me not to take info from other games off site. If that is what this is about, then I can stop doing that, but I don't want to be blacklisted for doing something that I had no idea you didn't want me to do.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:25 pm

And I apologize for saying you got PM's from people for that game cuz looking back IDK if that was the case. I was going off the fact that you knew people were PMing people for that game and I honestly thought I was the only person who didn't do any OC that game. That was a mis rep and I apologize for that.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by rb »

What's your point? None of that suggests I knew anything about me knowing there's PM's or that I PM'd anyone.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by rb »

In post 503, LicketyQuickety wrote:@rb, you have NEVER told me not to take info from other games off site. If that is what this is about, then I can stop doing that, but I don't want to be blacklisted for doing something that I had no idea you didn't want me to do.
I can't discuss it much because ongoing games but I know for a fact I've expressed extreme disdain at people using meta reads.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:27 pm

In post 505, rb wrote:What's your point? None of that suggests I knew anything about me knowing there's PM's or that I PM'd anyone.
IDK whether you received PM's from people that game cuz I don't remember one way or another, but that last comment in the QT I linked says you did in fact know that Sinny PMed people for OC.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:28 pm

In post 506, rb wrote:
In post 503, LicketyQuickety wrote:@rb, you have NEVER told me not to take info from other games off site. If that is what this is about, then I can stop doing that, but I don't want to be blacklisted for doing something that I had no idea you didn't want me to do.
I can't discuss it much because ongoing games but I know for a fact I've expressed extreme disdain at people using meta reads.
How is this a meta read?

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah...because my scumbuddy mentioned it. Like what the actual fuck are you talking about here?

And I don't really give a shit if you don't want to be blacklisted because I'm fucking sick of meta and people literally fucking lying/misrepping me based on meta. I sign up to mafia games to play the fucking mafia game, not to have to go and dig through previous completed games to screenshot evidence of me blatantly not doing any of the things I'm getting accused of.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by rb »

How the fuck is it not? You're basing half of your shit off of some joke game we played together and then blatantly fucking lying about things I did/didn't do or know in that game.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by rb »

God fuck off.

Vote isn't moving, I already think you're scum in this game and either way I absolutely want you out of it regardless.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:43 pm

In post 509, rb wrote:Yeah...because my scumbuddy mentioned it. Like what the actual fuck are you talking about here?

And I don't really give a shit if you don't want to be blacklisted because I'm fucking sick of meta and people literally fucking lying/misrepping me based on meta. I sign up to mafia games to play the fucking mafia game, not to have to go and dig through previous completed games to screenshot evidence of me blatantly not doing any of the things I'm getting accused of.
I hate to break this to you, but meta reads are a thing. People do this, some places more than others. If you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the game for you.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:47 pm

In post 510, rb wrote:How the fuck is it not? You're basing half of your shit off of some joke game we played together and then blatantly fucking lying about things I did/didn't do or know in that game.
I am basing my read on facts that happened and what can be reasoned out. I don't consider that a meta read. I consider a meta read something that is based on tells that someone does something as one alignment and not the other, whether that be tone or something more specific like that they only have low activity as Scum or that they always replace out of games when they are Scum or something like that.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by rb »

In post 512, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 509, rb wrote:Yeah...because my scumbuddy mentioned it. Like what the actual fuck are you talking about here?

I hate to break this to you, but meta reads are a thing. People do this, some places more than others. If you can't handle that, maybe this isn't the game for you.
Meta reads are not a thing in the way you're doing them. Like, "oh in this 1 game u said this 1 thing so in this 1 game here u must be X alignment because that 1 thing"

Meta reads to supplement are fine. Lying about shit that goes on in other games is disgustingly fucking low. If you're gonna meta read someone and try to sort their alignment based on stuff they've done/said, have the common courtesy to actually read and understand the thing you're reading so you don't end up lying/misrepping that person. You rely so heavily on this stupid shit and do this so automatically that it's literally unbearable trying to play with you because I'm responding to shit that didn't even fucking happen.

Lynch this lying scum, thanks.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by rb »

In post 513, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 510, rb wrote:How the fuck is it not? You're basing half of your shit off of some joke game we played together and then blatantly fucking lying about things I did/didn't do or know in that game.
I am basing my read on facts that happened and what can be reasoned out. I don't consider that a meta read. I consider a meta read something that is based on tells that someone does something as one alignment and not the other, whether that be tone or something more specific like that they only have low activity as Scum or that they always replace out of games when they are Scum or something like that.
Yeah and not a single thing you've fucking brought up has anything to do with what I do as one alignment and not another - and the thing you're bringing up is a BLATANT FUCKING LIE to boot.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by rb »

Like if you were actually doing with meta the thing you say is useful in meta, I wouldn't care. But you're not, and people rarely ever do manage to do that accurately with their meta-reads either. Very occasionally I see a meta-read that makes sense, or I can pinpoint a meta-read myself where I see multiple examples of one person doing an action as one alignment and not as another. But even then I place it into the context of the game and balance it out with how they're playing the CURRENT game.

There's literally no excuse for what you're doing now it's fucking shit.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by rb »

So LQ what's the scummy thing you're seeing that you've never seen me do as town and that you've seen me do multiple times as scum? Go ahead.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by rb »

Because now you're also lying about the way you're trying to use this meta read, to make it look like anything you've fucking said is even remotely legit.

Oh and btw, you also asked me before, "how is this a meta read?" as if it wasn't a meta read. Now you're defending the way you're using this meta read. Are you going to make up your mind on whether this is a meta read or not?

Lynch the lying scumbucket please.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:13 pm

In post 514, rb wrote:
In post 512, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Meta reads are not a thing in the way you're doing them. Like, "oh in this 1 game u said this 1 thing so in this 1 game here u must be X alignment because that 1 thing"

Meta reads to supplement are fine. Lying about shit that goes on in other games is disgustingly fucking low. If you're gonna meta read someone and try to sort their alignment based on stuff they've done/said, have the common courtesy to actually read and understand the thing you're reading so you don't end up lying/misrepping that person. You rely so heavily on this stupid shit and do this so automatically that it's literally unbearable trying to play with you because I'm responding to shit that didn't even fucking happen.

Lynch this lying scum, thanks.
I agree. What I am doing is not really a meta read, as I have stated. The only thing I have "lied" about is not a lie because I know as well as you that you had knowledge that PM's were happening during the game. Logically it makes sense for you to say "WTF, why is Sinny sending you a PM about the game?" but you don't say that, you say, "IDK who else she could have told." So actually YOU are the one who is lying about shit, not me. The only thing I had wrong was that you got a PM from Someone during the game, which is unresolved at this point. I can check or give it up as a moot point which I am willing to do cuz I don't want to read through the whole game again.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by rb »

LQ wrote:I agree. What I am doing is not really a meta read, as I have stated. The only thing I have "lied" about is not a lie because I know as well as you that you had knowledge that PM's were happening during the game. Logically it makes sense for you to say "WTF, why is Sinny sending you a PM about the game?" but you don't say that, you say, "IDK who else she could have told." So actually YOU are the one who is lying about shit, not me.
So because I don't respond in the exact way you think I should respond...I'm lying? :lol:
Maybe different people respond to things differently?

And so you understand why: my scumbuddy said they got PM'd, then I remembered that Pmj said some thing about outside talk and whatever well before the game ever started. But I never bothered reading the setup because it was just a shits and giggles game. I had no reason to go all, "WTF!" you fucking lying fuckwit.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:23 pm

In post 520, rb wrote:
LQ wrote:I agree. What I am doing is not really a meta read, as I have stated. The only thing I have "lied" about is not a lie because I know as well as you that you had knowledge that PM's were happening during the game. Logically it makes sense for you to say "WTF, why is Sinny sending you a PM about the game?" but you don't say that, you say, "IDK who else she could have told." So actually YOU are the one who is lying about shit, not me.
So because I don't respond in the exact way you think I should respond...I'm lying? :lol:

And so you understand why: my scumbuddy said they got PM'd, then I remembered that Pmj said some thing about outside talk and whatever well before the game ever started. But I never bothered reading the setup because it was just a shits and giggles game. I had no reason to go all, "WTF!" you fucking lying fuckwit.
Doesn't matter. you're Scum for playing dumb this game.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by rb »

In post 521, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 520, rb wrote:

You're an absolute fucking moron.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:27 pm

In post 522, rb wrote:
In post 521, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 520, rb wrote:

You're an absolute fucking moron.
Yeah, at this point I don't buy for a second that you were fake Town slipping as Town.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by rb »

Taking all of my restraint not to say hateful shit right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”