Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by rb »

And no that's not game related, whether you're scum or town you're a lying piece of shit.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by rb »

You're upgraded from being blacklisted if you're town to just outright being blacklisted. There's a point where I accept scum's job is to lie and deceive, but there's also a point where I don't want to play games with people who fucking lie and misrepresent shit that's happened outside of the game being played. I don't give a fuck if you're town or not right now, this is actually fucking disgusting and you're legitimately fucking delusional.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 524, rb wrote:Taking all of my restraint not to say hateful shit right now.
In post 525, rb wrote:And no that's not game related, whether you're scum or town you're a lying piece of shit.
A+
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by rb »

I didn't say I was restraining myself from saying truthful things.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:43 pm

In post 526, rb wrote:You're upgraded from being blacklisted if you're town to just outright being blacklisted. There's a point where I accept scum's job is to lie and deceive, but there's also a point where I don't want to play games with people who fucking lie and misrepresent shit that's happened outside of the game being played. I don't give a fuck if you're town or not right now, this is actually fucking disgusting and you're legitimately fucking delusional.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Feel free to replace out, I guess.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:48 pm

I recently made a similar mistake about talking about blacklisting someone unless they are Town. I think now is a good time for me to make an apology to that person.

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 465, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about rb saying I am lynchbait now that I think about it. I mean, I use to be lynchbait, that much is absolutely certain. But I have in fact either changed my game, or people actually have a clue how to read me now. It gives me really bad feels that rb was so quick to think that is the case. He is assuming things about my game in best case. I throw a lot of theory out at rb in our last game we played together off site, so it only makes logical sense for him to put it together that I might just not be the lynch bait I use to be because I also gave several references to my experience in that game and in the Scum chat. I'm not sure I buy that he actually thinks I am lynchbait because I know rb to be a pretty bright guy and I guess I just give him credit for putting two and two together. He might be new, but he is a quick learner as said for the reason for why he was made the mod for mafia on INTPf. The short story is that he is buddying me, something I have never seen him do in a game and I think he prolly learned to do somewhere along the way. Also, there's the whole fake slip business which I'm not sure why people aren't reading him Scum for that. Its based on a reaction that is pretty easy to fake as Scum, namely, just saying "Yup, I did it on purpose." Ofc this hinges on assuming a fake slip is something he would do as Scum and I don't actually have a rock solid case for that.

VOTE: rb
Can you stop this shit please
This reads like you're just offended he called u lynchbait
And the whole exchange between u two is shitty
Stop it now
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 472, rb wrote:Also:

@kraska77 - why is your vote on me when you think I'm town?
Its not
I moved it
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:34 pm

In post 531, kraska77 wrote:
In post 465, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about rb saying I am lynchbait now that I think about it. I mean, I use to be lynchbait, that much is absolutely certain. But I have in fact either changed my game, or people actually have a clue how to read me now. It gives me really bad feels that rb was so quick to think that is the case. He is assuming things about my game in best case. I throw a lot of theory out at rb in our last game we played together off site, so it only makes logical sense for him to put it together that I might just not be the lynch bait I use to be because I also gave several references to my experience in that game and in the Scum chat. I'm not sure I buy that he actually thinks I am lynchbait because I know rb to be a pretty bright guy and I guess I just give him credit for putting two and two together. He might be new, but he is a quick learner as said for the reason for why he was made the mod for mafia on INTPf. The short story is that he is buddying me, something I have never seen him do in a game and I think he prolly learned to do somewhere along the way. Also, there's the whole fake slip business which I'm not sure why people aren't reading him Scum for that. Its based on a reaction that is pretty easy to fake as Scum, namely, just saying "Yup, I did it on purpose." Ofc this hinges on assuming a fake slip is something he would do as Scum and I don't actually have a rock solid case for that.

VOTE: rb
Can you stop this shit please
This reads like you're just offended he called u lynchbait
And the whole exchange between u two is shitty
Stop it now
I try not to let my feeling get in the way of playing Mafia for very obvious reasons. Feels get in the way of Scum hunting like you wouldn't believe. That's why there is buddying, because people know this. A detached ego is a great boon for Mafia players.

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

REPLACEMENT

MariaR
replaces Rem.
link in bio
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by rb »

In post 532, kraska77 wrote:
In post 472, rb wrote:Also:

@kraska77 - why is your vote on me when you think I'm town?
Its not
I moved it
Yeah mb Marquis latest vote count had you on me at the time I posted that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hey everyone it's 3:30 in the morning and i'm playing mafia!...Oh boy I'm gonna start re reading and just in case I am

UNVOTE:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kinda wish I didn't see who I replaced but oh well.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

10 pages in and vote Ras using mostly votes in terms of fear like "tell me why this is scum now!" A lot of There reads they give themself an escape route like "I have reads but it's really early so idk!"
Naomi is my town read I like there tond and the mosts seem natruel

VOTE: Infinity
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

I feel like I should stop reading because i'll most likely forget a ton of points made and that'll only help scum so for now I'll stop reading.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:57 pm

In post 539, MariaR wrote:I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
Congrats, that's one I have not heard before. Mind explaining? I know there is some underlying reasons for you saying such and if there isn't, you are Scum.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 434, Naomi-Tan wrote:Someone asked why you voted with out information your defence was to say you'll post later, your misrepping me why?
Someone asked a question and I answered. That isn't a defence. If I ask you your name and you answer are you making a defence? no. I am not going to bother with the rest as it's similar but this should show you how you just want to create this false narrative due to bias and are trying to fit everything into it.
In post 436, Naomi-Tan wrote:I'm not advising it because your not playing to my expectations
Below are your expectations, not the mods, not the sites, yours.
In post 436, Naomi-Tan wrote: i'm advising it because its post 436 and you have responded 13 times total and have only said 2 or 3 things of relevance in all that time. Also you are saying things (other than defences) with no backing behind them; Like start contributing if you are town! you have a win condition your meant to be trying to obtain
Think more, talk less.

Advising people to replace is at best very impolite. I can demonstrate but I don't want to really I think you are just really naiive.

The top point shows everything I need to I won't be responding to anymore of your nonsense.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 463, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Slandaar

His lurking, his excuses, and his kraska vote are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I could switch to IPS if it comes to that.
What's bad about it exactly? You have Kraska as super town?
In post 431, Slandaar wrote:
In post 406, DrippingGoofball wrote:I think rb is town

I'm not buying the fake townslip reaction test either LOL
You are not buying the fake townslip reaction test done by rb but think he is town eh? I see.
I would like a response to this DGB. How exactly can you townread rb but not 'buy' the fake townslip reaction test?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 541, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 539, MariaR wrote:I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
Congrats, that's one I have not heard before. Mind explaining? I know there is some underlying reasons for you saying such and if there isn't, you are Scum.
What?

Who are you I have reasons as I said mostly due to interaction and I dislike a lot of there posts but even if I didn't have that many reasons gut reads are a thing in this game and you'll get a lot of votes wrong for it.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by rb »

@Naomi: don't talk less. Activity is a good thing for town and if you think someone isn't pulling their weight it's perfectly fine for town to tell other players to pick up their involvement. Just because mods only require 1-2 posts per 24 hours doesn't mean that it's good for town players to only post 1-2 times per 24 hours.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by rb »

Watching the scum cling to the townslip thing I did is just so cute. Can the 3rd scum please get on that tangent so we can lynch you all in a row? That'd be great, thanks <3
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:27 pm

@Slander,

thoughts on my case?

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by rb »

Lol "case"
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:31 pm

In post 544, MariaR wrote:
In post 541, LicketyQuickety wrote:
What?

Who are you I have reasons as I said mostly due to interaction and I dislike a lot of there posts but even if I didn't have that many reasons gut reads are a thing in this game and you'll get a lot of votes wrong for it.
Read my Wiki on gut reads. Unless you are the type of person who has such good reads that people just assume you are right you need at least SOME backing for your reads. It doesn't need to be a 4000 character post, but it does have to have punch. I have said this elsewhere: If you are just giving gut reads, then that allows Scum to pretty much just do the same thing. The game would essentially become a game where all that was done was voting, which is not Mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”