Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTECOUNT 1.11

+2
Aristophanes
— Raskolnikov, Infinity 324
+1
DrippingGoofball
— JarJarDrinks
+1
Infinity 324
— Killthestory
+2
Killthestory
(repl. Iprobablysuck) — Aristophanes, kraska77
JarJarDrinks

+1
kraska77
— Slandaar
+3
LicketyQuickety
— rb, MariaR, DrippingGoofball
+1
Manuel87
— Naomi-Tan
MariaR

+1
Naomi-Tan
— Manuel87
Raskolnikov

+1
rb
— LicketyQuickety
Slandaar

NOT VOTING

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-08-19 14:00:00)
(Fri Aug 19 @ 2:00 PM EST)

Awaiting prod responses from: N/A

Prods to go out again in a few hours as necessary.
link in bio
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ah shit whaddup.

i didnt sign up for no god damn 25 pages.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Marquis »

too bad fam u already hmu
link in bio
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Killthestory »

god dammit fr shouldnt have hyu should have hmu instaed fr tho
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Sorry guys I got lazy

rb, can you give an example of another time you got annoyed at someone for scumreading you based on meta?

Also hi kts
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

o what's up KTS!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Killthestory »

dont pretend like you were excited by me replacing in.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

As long as you don't go in your final form I'll be happy.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 604, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry guys I got lazy

rb, can you give an example of another time you got annoyed at someone for scumreading you based on meta?

Also hi kts
he stated he didn't like the meta case on myself.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 606, Killthestory wrote:dont pretend like you were excited by me replacing in.
Can't be worse than the last guy :P JK but you do have some work to do :3
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 598, MariaR wrote:
In post 593, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 537, MariaR wrote:Kinda wish I didn't see who I replaced but oh well.
Can you explain why you said that please?
Because when I re read I'm gonna try and look at all of Rem's post and be bias and think they're towny when some of them could be scummy but I'm always gonna look at it from a town pov I wish I could of just re read and come back to give myself an answer so I could help explain the thought process around the posts.
OK so it was an intended townslip you would say?
Because thats how it lokked to me when i though about it yesterday and it kept bothering me thats why i asked if i understood it correct.

@Naomi: Can you stop answering questions directed at other persons please?
If you direct a question at someone there is a good chance you intend to get something out of it from that specific person not from someone else.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh shit I realized I had a wagon on me.

lmao, maybe i should read sometime soon.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 610, Manuel87 wrote:
Because when I re read I'm gonna try and look at all of Rem's post and be bias and think they're towny when some of them could be scummy but I'm always gonna look at it from a town pov I wish I could of just re read and come back to give myself an answer so I could help explain the thought process around the posts.
Because thats how it lokked to me when i though about it yesterday and it kept bothering me thats why i asked if i understood it correct.

If you direct a question at someone there is a good chance you intend to get something out of it from that specific person not from someone else.
I don't know if you want to call that a townslip or not it was just me making a statement if you want to take it as a town slip power to you!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by rb »

In post 604, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry guys I got lazy

Also hi kts
I cri everytim
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by rb »

I think I can pick DGB towngame by the accuracy of her reads. As far as I know she never says much but as town she reads good and lynches scum and as scum she doesn't.

Yes meta but she doesn't ever post a whole lot from my experience. I have no idea if she's sheeping me rn but I don't care because LQ is scum. Choo choo town!
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 612, MariaR wrote:
In post 610, Manuel87 wrote:

I don't know if you want to call that a townslip or not it was just me making a statement if you want to take it as a town slip power to you!
The thing why i was thinking about it a lot is that the only value of that statement is to tell us you are town.
Other then that there was no need to post it.

You are Townreading Naomi so what do you think about her case on me and her interaction with Slandaar?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 614, rb wrote:because LQ is scum. Choo choo town!
Lq has been all over the place in terms of reads. and butting heads with you like that is incredibly dumb if he's scum. Your 1v1 aside, I would be scumreading him if his shade-throwing on others was more focused but it's not...hes town dude
Also does this mean u like Dgb's vote on slandaar?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah I think Slandaar vote is good.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh I'm voting someone

UNVOTE:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by rb »

In post 616, kraska77 wrote:
In post 614, rb wrote:because LQ is scum. Choo choo town!
Lq has been all over the place in terms of reads. and butting heads with you like that is incredibly dumb if he's scum. Your 1v1 aside, I would be scumreading him if his shade-throwing on others was more focused but it's not...hes town dude
Also does this mean u like Dgb's vote on slandaar?
Yeh so he's just weakly tunneling and barely putting out content.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Killthestory »

RB's entrance feels pretty fuckin' townie. That slot is basically confirmed town for me. I also agree with their assessment on Infinity. Rem picked up on this, and them not knowing daytalk is a thing is totally a townslip. I've faked not knowing daytalk was a thing before, though, but I don't see Rem as that experienced. I also don't see it as a daytalk play unless the Mafia team is coordinated like all hell and has already set plans in the motion. If that's the case, we're all fucking doomed anyways.

DGB's entrance was weird to me. Questioned something, was a little awkward, didn't post again. Scumlean. Naomi's entrance was extremely worse, however. Too awkward and uncertain, as Infinity puts it. I hate how the slot questions everything, but they push nothing. That's pretty fucking scummy.

Aristo's entrance isn't terrible, and I think it's playing pretty well to their town meta. Nothing wrong there. Rask's got the same vibe, and I'm fairly sure that that slot is town. Them thinking Naomi could be town and just inexperienced is something I'd normally follow through with if I didn't already have a gut feeling that that read is wrong. Still, Rask can be town, and I'll most likely sheep them to victory.

Oh, forgot Manuel. I sort of liked their entrance, but I had to read back to double check their content since it wasn't really notable. Nevermind, looked back and it's a bunch of bullshit spewing. Manuel can be somewhat scum for that entrance.

DGB pushes on Rask for no apparent reason. Pushes on my slot when I'm clearly town. I mean, if DGB were town, they'd have predicted I'd replace in and be obvtown. They didn't, so they're scum.

Also, rb seems kind of scary. Rask says that rb massacres, and I'm slightly intimidated. Still, good fucking content. I like it.

Naomi's just saying a bunch of random shit I barely remember/care about??? Still awkward as well.

Draynth entrance pretty bad, need to look into that. rb is pretty obvious town to me.

Rask picks up what I'm feeling with the DGB shtick. Town points.

Naomi voting DGB and unvoting an hour later is a notable association that I can save for later. But, uh, they make game progressive posts which I find okay. Still gut leaning them as scum, but content wise, I can leave them off to the side as a weak town.

Slandaar's entrance felt off, but that's because I'm extremely wary of him due to the last game I played with him.

Manuel's getting better townwise, but he's too much filler, really, and not enough content this far into the game. Need something more. Something better than that.

Rask keeps saying what I'm thinking. It's pissing me off.

Infinity still a strong town along with rb. Need to see more people.

Holy fucking shit LQ's entrance was so terrible and confident at the same time that they're clearly town, just... Just really really bad town. Like, who the fuck does that. He literally said a bunch of random bullshit and got away with it. Whenever I do that, I get yelled at : (.

Rem noting the Rask thing was stupid and made me scumread him slightly more. Still a weak townread, but less of a weak townread. Like a weak weak townread now.

rb poses a good argument against Infinity, but I'm not feeling it. Like, the case in itself is good, but my gut says that Infinity's town. Nothing about their play pings me, even the comment. It seems like something Infinity might say.

Manuel hopping on the Infinity bandwagon is something I don't like.

JarJar's entrance was bad. I only see town making a move like that. He hit rb because he thought he could, and I find that scummy. I read the player as town though. A good scum player pushing a mislynch would go for someone easier than rb.

First 10 pages.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Killthestory »

fucking site went down momentarily for me.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Naomi is strong town. I like how they've gone from an awkward sort of playstyle to a confident one. I can tell they're feeling more at ease with the current gamestate, and it's something I'd find from town.

Slandaar's either scum or playing bad. From what I understand of Slandaar, he doesn't just play bad. Rask is pretty town in my eyes, and I don't know why Slandaar is scumreading them. He also gets pretty defensive, too. I find that scummy. Gut says this is his scumgame.

Infinity still p strong town from his content. rb made me doubt the read, but that's about it.

LQ's vote on Infinity was terrible along with the sheep. Still, I strong townread that slot.

hol6 fuck these buzzwords keep getting thrown around.

Slandaar's getting scummier by the moment. Same goes with whatever their face, JarJar, but my gut says JarJar is a typical VI. I sort of strong townread there along with LQ. Both are VI's.

Rask's case on Aristo is something I'd do (but very likely less flashy, more like just LYNCH ARISTO OR FALL UNDERNEATH MY FOOT PUNY MORTALS) if I didn't have experience with Aristo. More notably, I vigged him in a game because he was acting awkward and scummy. As Rask puts it, he reads off as completely fake. However, that's more of a playstyle thing that anything. Infinity jumping on that worries me, but I can also see the reasoning behind the vote.

rb saying LQ always acts goofy regardless of alignment drops my townread down slightly.

Manuel's vote on Naomi is pretty dumb but also pretty smart.

Slandaar's still scummy af.

Rask still towny af.

rb not having too many reads this late in the game pings me as weird but not scummy. just, really really weird.

LQ jumped on the Aristo wagon quick, and that gives me discomfort. Still, Aristo defended himself to an ability that I liked and would probably see from town Aristo if I'm being honest.

JarJar still notably VI read.

Slandaar says the Rask case is good but fucking played with Aristo in the same game I did where I vigged the dude? He was scum there, too, and he pushed the Aristo wagon. Fucking scum, god dammit. Surprised no one's catching what I am.

Manuel's pulling a bunch of bullshit out of his ass, and I'm not sure how to respond. Same goes with LQ, who I don't even know if they're human or robot from how effective and good at Mafia they are.

Krask's entrance is null.

Naisauanf still obvtown.

DGB supports a lot of scumreads, not enough townreads. badb ad bad bad bad.

bad

uh, kraska can be town, sure.

same reads, manuel still being obvscum with naomi being obvtown.

still same reads. nothing changing, everything pretty obvious. or maybe im just really tired.

OH JARJAR GETS TOWNPOINTS FOR VOTING DGB

holy fuck rb went on a rampage and it's p funny.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Killthestory »

this game turned into a shitfest real fast and im real fucking tired and will start doing more shit tommoroow.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 622, Killthestory wrote:Slandaar says the Rask case is good but fucking played with Aristo in the same game I did where I vigged the dude?
No, I said it read well, I have since checked it and disagree with the posts they were referring to. The case did read well if what they were referring to matched up, but, they don't the reads are not so indepth in the other games.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”