Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i cant tell if i'm tired or you worded that really weirdly
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I worded it as I meant. I hadn't fact checked but it read well. I then fact checked.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh i see you fact checked and then it read well but you hadnt fact checked so do you really know if it read well or are you teh true read well like that one guy in GoT wher ehe poisons the bastard king son?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by Slandaar »

You should probably check my conclusion to see I have done this or just to see if the case is good itself. I don't see why you're dismissing it based off a previous game where you thought he was scum but wasn't?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 627, Killthestory wrote:oh i see you fact checked and then it read well
Not what I said.
In post 371, Slandaar wrote:Raskol your case reads really well. But I looked at the second game and didn't see anything which matched (1st link didn't work). Can you link me to the exact posts you are referencing please?/Give me the post number.
Note the but. Posted before seeing:
In post 332, Raskolnikov wrote:
Yes first link is supposed to be http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p7924457
key posts being http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p7839869 + http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p7842350
defending VT vs wagon.
But like man I'm actually weirded out reading aristoscum meta. Usually looking when you know alignments it's like "oh of course its so obvious" because you look from that frame of reference but in this I keep seeing things which are usually towntells ewww.

That automagical appearance tho. Aristo you don't contest any of the meta points?

Seriously am I being fucked with? I make a case on how he tends to townread easily and excessively plus buddy people as scum and he responds calling my case the most beautiful one he ever saw and helps with the broken link. Smh the irony :dead: (of course from a guy named aristophanes too)
Which I looked at.

As said, you should check my conclusion.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by rb »

KIllthestory's analysis cracks me up.

I don't think the game's still a shitfest though. Ppl can probably just skip pages 19-21. It's actually really weird for me that I have no strong reads I'd agree, but it is what it is. I have as many reads as I have, and I don't try to force myself to see what isn't there.

Also I'm not scary I swear :(

I generally hold the opinion that I'm good at reading people, though my reads are often distrusted because ppl think the things I see as scumtells are weird or wrong. I have a few games ongoing so can't give details but I'm definitely good at finding scum, tho I tend to get dismissed as AtE or some shit because "muh logic" and "muh cases".

Generally speaking I don't find the length or precision of a case to make you better at finding scum. Finding scum is a thing that you can do or not, and it's largely just a perception/deduction thing. The case building part is something some ppl are good at but I often find ppl who case get horribly afflicted by confbias a lot of the time.

Ppl should just sheep me to victory imo :)

My "lynch orders" as town are rarely wrong.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i think you need to look at my conclusion before i look at you concluson bcause i fact cecked befoey ou facted chaecked and i see here that youre clearly in teh wrong when it comes to the fact checking because my fact checking is far superior to yours and by that i mean that i read it over well and it read well so but when i fact checked it you were in the same game and he was in the same game and i vigged him but yu said that somethin gariso aosmething and i thought oh yeah and so i was like mmhm mand he was like yeah dawg and thats what happened
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Killthestory »

rb is my spirit animal guys.

confirmed.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 622, Killthestory wrote:Slandaar's either scum or playing bad.
That's what I thought too but I think he's just bad town...(the "survivor" user title makes me to hmmm tho)
giving out left field naked votes and holding off explanations is pretty idiotic if he's scum
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Killthestory »

lol i do that all the time as either alignment.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Lots of people do left field naked votes but slandaar sounds like he really believes holding off explanations will help him fish useful reactions or prove a point or whatever
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 631, Killthestory wrote:i think you need to look at my conclusion before i look at you concluson bcause i fact cecked befoey ou facted chaecked and i see here that youre clearly in teh wrong when it comes to the fact checking because my fact checking is far superior to yours and by that i mean that i read it over well and it read well so but when i fact checked it you were in the same game and he was in the same game and i vigged him but yu said that somethin gariso aosmething and i thought oh yeah and so i was like mmhm mand he was like yeah dawg and thats what happened
That's nice.

I just explained away your point in a very straight forward way and so instead of having a look to see if I had indeed checked the posts and my conclusion is good you decide you are going to try to charisma out of the argument. My meaning is my meaning not the one you are making up.

VOTE: KTS

KTS is scum. Unfortunately he posted some huge walls so I expect I will be even more unpopular now. :]
In post 635, kraska77 wrote:Lots of people do left field naked votes but slandaar sounds like he really believes holding off explanations will help him fish useful reactions or prove a point or whatever
I do it as both. It's not alignment indicative one way or the other but it's pretty evident in this game I have been scumhunting if you look. I just like to figure out the scum I really don't care about winning these days.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:23 am

Post by rb »

In post 632, Killthestory wrote:rb is my spirit animal guys.

confirmed.
Don't buddy me.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 543, Slandaar wrote:
In post 463, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Slandaar

His lurking, his excuses, and his kraska vote are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I could switch to IPS if it comes to that.
What's bad about it exactly? You have Kraska as super town?
DGB.
In post 462, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 437, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 434, Naomi-Tan wrote:You are not buying the fake townslip reaction test done by rb but think he is town eh?
Yeah I'd like to hear goofballs explanation here.
I think it's weird but ultimately NAI
How can it be NAI if you don't buy the reaction test?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:19 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't really have much to comment on I feel in a very weird state atm but I'll be here for now.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:30 am

Post by kraska77 »

I just like to figure out the scum I really don't care about winning these days.
Lol....
slandaar's probably town
The way he's gone about throwing naked votes shows he really thinks there's merit in holding off explanations...but he's also aware that he's "unpopular" and being suspected so he's also aware that noone's taking his bait (other than lq lol). he's just doing weird shit for no reason >.> I think
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:31 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 637, rb wrote:
In post 632, Killthestory wrote:rb is my spirit animal guys.

confirmed.
Don't buddy me.
D'oh
You're killing the story >:(
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 622, Killthestory wrote:Rask's case on Aristo is something I'd do (but very likely less flashy, more like just LYNCH ARISTO OR FALL UNDERNEATH MY FOOT PUNY MORTALS) if I didn't have experience with Aristo. More notably, I vigged him in a game because he was acting awkward and scummy.
Yep. I even gave this game a break and came back.

This line is awful. 'I would do a case like that but I have played with Aristo before...' doesn't actually tackle the arguments in the case itself or even look at them. Dismissing based on some nonsense 'I read him scum once so I'm not here'
In post 622, Killthestory wrote:but fucking played with Aristo in the same game I did where I vigged the dude? He was scum there, too, and he pushed the Aristo wagon.
Combined with this.

What does that game have to do with this? the case is completely different, Aristo can be scum. (Ignoring the fact I didn't say it was good)

Just lynch KTS and thank me for playing so well in endgame.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Slandaar »

Also KTS if you can show where you have replaced into a game and walled up like you have here that would be useful as it doesn't seem in character for you but I could be wrong.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:39 am

Post by rb »

If Kraska is scum she's being rly bad at it so I think she's town for now because I think she's not rly bad at being scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:41 am

Post by rb »

Nah I'm not sheeping that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:42 am

Post by rb »

Someone other than Kraska give me an opinion on the way LQ keeps saying stuff like, "well if u did X because Y then ur town otherwise the only other reason is ur scum!"

Just reads like rly bad false dichotomy and needs to be lynched asap imo.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:45 am

Post by rb »

Looks like I accidentally went to LetsPretendToBeHighCourtJudges.com where we spend the entire game just linking other games instead of playing the one we're in.

Is KTS scummy or not? Also disclaimer I'm not supplying any games of mine. Except scum games you're all welcome to see my scum meta for the purpose of selectively finding evidence to confbias yourselves into ever deeper holes until the weight of your confbias becomes so overwhelming that not even light can escape.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 645, rb wrote:Nah I'm not sheeping that.
Your judgement is completely clouded by getting wound up. You should sheep me.
In post 647, rb wrote:Is KTS scummy or not?
He is scum.

Your interpretation of scummy and mine are probably going to be vastly different.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:04 am

Post by rb »

I'm not even wound bro I'm like off the spool right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”