Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Marquis »

VOTECOUNT 1.12

+2
Aristophanes
— Raskolnikov, Infinity 324
+2
DrippingGoofball
— JarJarDrinks, kraska77
Infinity 324

+2
Killthestory
— Aristophanes, Slandaar
JarJarDrinks

kraska77

+2
LicketyQuickety
— rb, MariaR
Manuel87

MariaR

+1
Naomi-Tan
— Manuel87
Raskolnikov

+1
rb
— LicketyQuickety
+1
Slandaar
— DrippingGoofball

+2
NOT VOTING
— Killthestory, Naomi-Tan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-08-19 14:00:00)
(Fri Aug 19 @ 2:00 PM EST)

Awaiting prod responses from: N/A
link in bio
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:09 am

Post by rb »

VOTE: Slandaar
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:09 am

Post by rb »

Haha terrible vote xD!!!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Hey I thought it was pretty good idea at the time.. I guess I'm not as good at reaction fishing as you guys :3 but new tactics aside whats up with your vote rb?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 428, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 385, Infinity 324 wrote: Do you also find that people who say that early game reads are weaker are more often scum?
No but you said all reasoning earlygame is weak which i disagree on.
Also your answer didnt really adress what IPS said.
Fair enough.
I have read a little into it. The playstyle is different from this game but its similar in the sense that she fakes the "oh i am so nooby pls excuse all my mistakes"
Ok, seems pretty weak but I'll accept it. What do you think about how transparent she is and how she makes such a big deal out of trying to get the game moving?
In post 385, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 358, Manuel87 wrote:
In my opinion activity stalking means you are looking for someone you can throw shade on.

Posting in other threads or being online doesnt necessarily mean you are lurking.
Take me for example yesterday i had the gamethread opened the whole day at work but i couldnt read anything because of meetings and other stuff.
Now take the same situation while you are active in 2 or 3 games. You want to read everything before you write a response to something at least i would want to.
That takes time now you have 3 games to catch up on and you may not manage all 3 games so instead of playing all of them halfassed you decide to concentrate on the ones further into the game.

True ppl could actually just be lurking but i like that players get replaced after their 3rd prod so i doubt ppl would deliberately get prodded just to lurk for a little longer.

Thats also why i only play one game at a time because there are days i cant manage to read at all.
I understand why you think the argument is weak, why does that make it scummy?
I think the bolded part explains your question its my personal opinion as i stated in my first post in response to Raskolnikov i dont like activity stalking since it doesnt help town its just throwing shade on other ppl.
Why can't it be town who actually believes if you post in one game but not others that is scummy?
In post 385, Infinity 324 wrote: Actually, this is quite a good point. Manuel, what do you think about the rest of rask's argument?
His argument is Aristos scumplay is really good protownfaking. so yeah should we lynch him for being a good player? i dont think so.
No, his argument is that aristo's read on naomi changed to too confident too quickly.
In post 444, Manuel87 wrote:So ill give my reads instead.
Ok these reads seem pretty genuine, but some need more explaining. Why did you put slandaar at town, DGB at lean town, and IPS as scum?
In post 451, kraska77 wrote:okay so...
isolate this :down: and it looks like towny busy work
Spoiler:
In post 320, Raskolnikov wrote:
Aristophanes is scum though. He reads really fake to me and the one thing which was going for him in my eyes was the depth of the naomi read ( -> part of ); usually people thinking that in-depth so early and unnecessarily/unprompted is a huge towntell, though even at that point I was wondering how he took it that far ("It's just a few things like that which make me think "towny." " makes it sound like he has a massive multifaceted read). But looking into aristo meta to he actually does this as scum!
mini 1781
micro 627
I see him love to give out townreads in creative ways as scum and in general hand them out like candy almost to a fault; with all of that there's little effort faking scumhunting. You see a few of them are almost ridiculous in context or really stand out for early reads. OTOH in his towngames the townreading is dialed back a LOT and you see a lot more scumhunting focus.
I think what happens is when something strange/confusing happens from a player, while town are actually trying to judge align aristo since he knows it's town can afford to put the effort into explaining exactly why their town and misunderstood. I think the naomi read really is spot on and so insightful and that naomi is town (after her content) but its like aristo could come up with that read so early/confidently he never actually doubted it. This is the kind of read where I'm either a genius and he panics in scum pt or I'm a total idiot for reading this deep into ~5 posts but I'll go with the former. Along with naomi read the tone kind of bothers me (, ) and I think the timing is he got lazy at the traditional point where scum realize they have to start faking doing something useful (in a town position having that early townread is a big help though) but these are more minor.

Though this is kind of awkward because even though aristos probably scum (and dbg is still a promising lead) the inactivity still makes it feel like a big waste doing this, like I almost feel bad(selfish?) doing my own thing compared to everyone else. But I don't really scumread the actives (some NULLs but eh.). TBH I think 2016 lurker-lenient meta helps scum to the point where if they strategized to they could intentionally just lurk and get out the d1 lynchpool, town lynch scummiest active town, they come back day 2 active and nobody cares. Nowadays I see people so against that kind of lynch + I think there's a natural tendency to just sort what you see in front of you so null in a pool of 5 will still be top scumread. 2 of my games 2 scum players were just afk and prodded and people were literally forced to lynch scummiest looking town and it's like okay I think I understand why they used to policy lynch them in old games. But anyways!
VOTE: Aristo

put it back in the thread and look at the context and what the gamestate was like at the time rask made this post...we're talking about only 3 irl days into the game. it. feels. off. i've been in a game before where the same scumari meta bullet points were brought up against him(by a player who was once in a scum team together with him or sth in a past game), maybe it's because im comparing the two gamestates that i notice how off rask's post is? gamestate here was: barely out of rvs, most people had no appreciable reads, half the playerlist lurking, and the ones posting werent really posting much content. rask's post is the kind of post i expect when more than half the playerlist have more solid lists and people eventually get to ari or other lurkers and pressure them for more content or put them as scum by elimination.
timing of the post feels way too early for a meta dive this busy...i'd even argue this is a counter intuitive thing to do considering how early this analysis was, because it makes ari more self aware to how he's being perceived and renders the whole point of your post moot.
second is...i really dont see how he gave that townread to naomi too easily? his read on her felt organic and looked genuine to me. i also liked his comment on rem.
ari so far feels town to me. mostly tonal read and i like the early content he provided

this :up: combined with this :down: :
Spoiler:
In post 412, kraska77 wrote:
In post 116, Raskolnikov wrote:I think 1-2 scum are likely in the inactives at this point
This is a very weird post considering it was page five and barely anything noteworthy had happened, and lurking had yet to become a thing

are pinge-y stuff to me

also there's a 3rd point i want to bring up but it's slightly tinfoily so i'll keep it to later if i still think it stands :P
Ehh

You have a point, but it could also be town who is trying to get the game going/explain his read in depth.
In post 470, rb wrote:Yeah okay dude I'm buddying you when I explicitly said I scumread you. Sick detective work bro.
He has a point...
In post 492, rb wrote:VOTE: LicketyQuickety

Not moving vote until LQ is gone from this game.
In post 494, rb wrote:And that post Cheese made WAS THE POST WHERE I REALISED IT.

OBVIOUSLY I FUCKING REALISED IT AFTER IT WAS BROUGHT UP BY MY SCUMBUDDY, THE POINT THAT POINT I HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS OUTSIDE COMMS SO I NEVER PM'D ANYBODY.

Fuck off with your shit meta.
But this.... :/

It seems like overreacting and caught for the wrong reasons.

The blacklisting thing makes me want to say it's NAI but I think the caught-for-the-wrong-reasons frustration could play into that too. It just doesn't feel genuine.
In post 544, MariaR wrote:
In post 541, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 539, MariaR wrote:I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
Congrats, that's one I have not heard before. Mind explaining? I know there is some underlying reasons for you saying such and if there isn't, you are Scum.
What?

Who are you I have reasons as I said mostly due to interaction and I dislike a lot of there posts but even if I didn't have that many reasons gut reads are a thing in this game and you'll get a lot of votes wrong for it.
I don't like this non-answer, can you actually explain why you scumread both of us?
In post 555, Slandaar wrote:I do not believe this is how town thinks:
In post 429, kraska77 wrote:i feel like he had the opportunity to capitalize on being townread and start pushing for something or start controlling town's perception of the game if he were scum, instead he backtracked on all the reads he started developing here(except for the one on naomi) and sort of took a backseat:
That is the reason to townread? really? it feels like scum making something up to me.

Can you show me examples of where scum have done this opposed to getting the townread and sitting back? Why wouldn't scum sit back and just ride the townread to victory or at least till later in the game? If someone is townread unanimously how much influence on the town do you think they have?
I disagree, I think it's town genuinely trying to explain a gut read.
In post 554, rb wrote:MariaR just do yourself a favour by voting LQ with me and then ignoring further interactions.
:/

You don't think your emotions may be influencing you a little bit?

The fact that you aren't mad outside of the interaction makes me feel like you're just using it to push a mislynch.
In post 561, rb wrote:So basically you think I'm town? Or you think I'm scum? I can't follow.
Why do you care so much about his read on you?
In post 565, MariaR wrote: if you would like me to explain why are scum read the 2 of you I can do that.
Yes please
In post 572, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Lickly I can't tell if you're just being close minded or you honestly think like that but re reading you're ISO you should have more votes then you do.
Can you try to explain this more?
In post 616, kraska77 wrote:
In post 614, rb wrote:because LQ is scum. Choo choo town!
Lq has been all over the place in terms of reads. and butting heads with you like that is incredibly dumb if he's scum. Your 1v1 aside, I would be scumreading him if his shade-throwing on others was more focused but it's not...hes town dude
Actually I agree with this.
Strong gut town here, thoughts are towny-disorganized and just generally feel genuine.
still same reads. nothing changing, everything pretty obvious. or maybe im just really tired.
Lol you realized you completely changed your naomi read? Basically the same thought process that everyone else had

Now that I think about it, I wonder if it's AI that
everyone's
read progression went that way, maybe scum saw mislynch potential and backed off. Gonna look again into the players that thought naomi was scum at the beginning and then switched to town.
In post 633, kraska77 wrote:
In post 622, Killthestory wrote:Slandaar's either scum or playing bad.
That's what I thought too but I think he's just bad town...(the "survivor" user title makes me to hmmm tho)
giving out left field naked votes and holding off explanations is pretty idiotic if he's scum
Not sure if I agree with this reasoning but I also have slandaar as gut town at this point.
In post 645, rb wrote:Nah I'm not sheeping that.
What the hell? I thought you scumread IPS?

Your read progressions on that slot in general don't make sense.
In post 646, rb wrote:Someone other than Kraska give me an opinion on the way LQ keeps saying stuff like, "well if u did X because Y then ur town otherwise the only other reason is ur scum!"

Just reads like rly bad false dichotomy and needs to be lynched asap imo.
I think it's weak reasoning but NAI.
In post 676, rb wrote:VOTE: Slandaar
I thought you said you wouldn't unvote LQ?

VOTE: rb
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Updated reads:

Town - Naomi, kraska
Lean town - slandaar, LQ, jarjar, maria (cause I leaned town on rem), kts
Null - rask (need to re-evaluate, the more I think about it the more I like kraska's point), manuel, DGB, aristo (need to re-evaluate as well)
Scum - rb
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Dude don't just vote rb ask why, suppose I did already though so it would be mute. appreciate if you'd share the morphing reads on myself I feel that I'm kinda divide-sive on the game, so I think that would be interesting data, might read up myself. could you consolidate your RB vote reasoning into one post too infinity so Its clear to understand for everyone, thanks.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 679, Infinity 324 wrote: Ok, seems pretty weak but I'll accept it. What do you think about how transparent she is and how she makes such a big deal out of trying to get the game moving?
Wil need to read again i dont remember seeing that but i might have missed it. But its a good point ill check on that when i got some time.
In post 679, Infinity 324 wrote: Why can't it be town who actually believes if you post in one game but not others that is scummy?
Well that could be but as town i would rather look at the game itself instead of looking at inactive players because as i said their activity in other games doesnt necessarily mean they are trying to lurk in this game.
As i said its my opinion this doesnt ultimately mean he is scum but i wouldnt do what he did as town i would rather try to contribute in the game itself.
In post 679, Infinity 324 wrote: No, his argument is that aristo's read on naomi changed to too confident too quickly.
Thats only a small part of his argument you are talking about and i dont agree with that argument.
He was asked about his opinion on Naomi and he answered with what probably everyone thought at that time.
Since then my opinion on Naomi has changed because i think she tried to hard to keep that act up.
But at that point i agreed with him.
In post 679, Infinity 324 wrote: Ok these reads seem pretty genuine, but some need more explaining. Why did you put slandaar at town, DGB at lean town, and IPS as scum?
Slandaar wasnt afraid to confront someone that was townread by a lot of people and handled the whole you should replace out situation well.
He made a good argument in post (the one about questioning rb) that was kinda ignored
DGB is more of a guts read since she reminds me of NotMafia not sure about that one myself to be honest probably should rethink that read.
I had IPS in Null.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 680, Infinity 324 wrote:Updated reads:

Town - Naomi, kraska
Null - rask (need to re-evaluate, the more I think about it the more I like kraska's point), manuel, DGB, aristo (need to re-evaluate as well)
Scum - rb
What changed your read on me specifically? And I'm looking for more that "other people started town reading you".
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll read all this later and say why I have some scum reads on RB/Infinity/Lick with a town read on Slander/Naomi (GASP)
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 681, Naomi-Tan wrote:appreciate if you'd share the morphing reads on myself I feel that I'm kinda divide-sive on the game, so I think that would be interesting data, might read up myself.
Hmm?
could you consolidate your RB vote reasoning into one post too infinity so Its clear to understand for everyone, thanks.
Will do.
In post 682, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 679, Infinity 324 wrote: Ok, seems pretty weak but I'll accept it. What do you think about how transparent she is and how she makes such a big deal out of trying to get the game moving?
Wil need to read again i dont remember seeing that but i might have missed it. But its a good point ill check on that when i got some time.
In post 679, Infinity 324 wrote: Why can't it be town who actually believes if you post in one game but not others that is scummy?
Well that could be but as town i would rather look at the game itself instead of looking at inactive players because as i said their activity in other games doesnt necessarily mean they are trying to lurk in this game.
As i said its my opinion this doesnt ultimately mean he is scum but i wouldnt do what he did as town i would rather try to contribute in the game itself.
In post 679, Infinity 324 wrote: No, his argument is that aristo's read on naomi changed to too confident too quickly.
Thats only a small part of his argument you are talking about and i dont agree with that argument.
He was asked about his opinion on Naomi and he answered with what probably everyone thought at that time.
Since then my opinion on Naomi has changed because i think she tried to hard to keep that act up.
But at that point i agreed with him.
In post 679, Infinity 324 wrote: Ok these reads seem pretty genuine, but some need more explaining. Why did you put slandaar at town, DGB at lean town, and IPS as scum?
Slandaar wasnt afraid to confront someone that was townread by a lot of people and handled the whole you should replace out situation well.
He made a good argument in post (the one about questioning rb) that was kinda ignored
DGB is more of a guts read since she reminds me of NotMafia not sure about that one myself to be honest probably should rethink that read.
I had IPS in Null.
Ok, makes sense.

I think the reasoning and explanations would be hard to fake for noob scum, but it might be worth looking into this read again later.
In post 683, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Town - Naomi, kraska
Scum - rb
What changed your read on me specifically? And I'm looking for more that "other people started town reading you".
I liked kraska's point, plus your push on rb seemed like you were actually trying to contribute even though I didn't agree with the reasoning. Also, I feel like scum would be more careful about checking their facts before they start making pushes.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 685, Infinity 324 wrote:Also, I feel like scum would be more careful about checking their facts before they start making pushes
I disagree, I feel town wants to make less mistakes as it shines them in a negative light, even though I make a lot of mistakes myself all that has done is made me look worse by compassion to some others. I feel that mistakes made are no real effect unless someone is purposely trying to misrepresent someone to make them look worse. This was my major issue with slandaar's second post and manuel doing his work to look up my meta for him and then building a case on that. which btw is still really bad idea as using meta from 9 months back is unreliable at best.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

But scum care more if something shines them in a negative light, in general.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:20 pm

In post 686, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 685, Infinity 324 wrote:Also, I feel like scum would be more careful about checking their facts before they start making pushes
I disagree, I feel town wants to make less mistakes as it shines them in a negative light, even though I make a lot of mistakes myself all that has done is made me look worse by compassion to some others. I feel that mistakes made are no real effect unless someone is purposely trying to misrepresent someone to make them look worse. This was my major issue with slandaar's second post and manuel doing his work to look up my meta for him and then building a case on that. which btw is still really bad idea as using meta from 9 months back is unreliable at best.
This is pretty backwards tbh. Scum are going to care WAY more about their image than Town.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by rb »

Oh holy shit Killthestory is IPS' slot? HAHAHA fuck.

Okay I can vote that but first I need Slandaar to unvote so I can votw IPS with Slandaar not voting IPS and then Slandaar votes IPS after I vote IPS so that it's technically Slandaar sheeping me and not the other way around.

Ta.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by rb »

Since I did vote IPS way back and I didn't realise he replaced in during the time I was punching on with LQ. I was first damnit.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:45 pm

In post 685, Infinity 324 wrote:

Town - Naomi, kraska
Scum - rb
I liked kraska's point, plus your push on rb seemed like you were actually trying to contribute even though I didn't agree with the reasoning. Also, I feel like scum would be more careful about checking their facts before they start making pushes.
So your reason for Town reading me is because of someone else's read and something I did at the beginning of the game which afterwards you Scum read me for?

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm about to do one of those stupid catchups that clogs the thread but is the only way I can regain my relevancy in this game. My apologies in advance!

You have been warned!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 692, Aristophanes wrote:I'm about to do one of those stupid catchups that clogs the thread but is the only way I can regain my relevancy in this game. My apologies in advance!

You have been warned!
I love these;
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 688, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 686, Naomi-Tan wrote:
This is pretty backwards tbh. Scum are going to care WAY more about their image than Town.
Thanks for repeating infinity; Anyway. I guess I just have a weird mentality and think differently than most town.. Eh.. reference back to my early game Page 3 I think) where I say im struggling with this mentality.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 691, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Town - Naomi, kraska
Scum - rb
So your reason for Town reading me is because of someone else's read and something I did at the beginning of the game which afterwards you Scum read me for?
Maybe you re-evaluate some reads after 10 pages and a couple days.

Yes, I liked kraska's reasoning for why you are town.
Yes, at first the way you pushed without fact checking looked off to me but I thought about it again and decided it was more likely to come from town.
And your rb push looked genuine to me.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by rb »

Hey Infinity your vote on me is the worst thing since cherry coke.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 696, rb wrote:Hey Infinity your vote on me is the worst thing since cherry coke.
Yes it's very bad
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 696, rb wrote:Hey Infinity your vote on me is the worst thing since cherry coke.
How about you explain your vote on slandaar.

DGB how about you stop being a townbeard.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:39 pm

In post 695, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 691, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Town - Naomi, kraska
Scum - rb
Maybe you re-evaluate some reads after 10 pages and a couple days.

Yes, I liked kraska's reasoning for why you are town.
Yes, at first the way you pushed without fact checking looked off to me but I thought about it again and decided it was more likely to come from town.
And your rb push looked genuine to me.
Why do I feel like you are Town reading me because you think I suck at this game?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”