Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by rb »

I don't think DGB is scum.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 749, rb wrote:No it's important that I'm not sheeping Slandaar.
Not really.. No body cares as far as Im aware.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Rb what would you do if all your scumreads voted each other?
deranged and incoherent
?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 752, Raskolnikov wrote:Rb what would you do if all your scumreads voted each other?
What would anyone do if that happened other than have there world shattered if it was serious. Like is Slandaar and Manuel87 went at each other I'd likely go silent and watch trying to get a solid read on either of them until it ended or started to stall where I'd comment on what went on (this is what happens when most major arugemetns happen with me.) I like to not state anything until its at a stage I feel that inputting would aid, other than asking questions. because I feel the bigger arugements help the game progress and give better reads when/if the scum players are unaware of how they are being read at the time during the arugements.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by rb »

In post 752, Raskolnikov wrote:Rb what would you do if all your scumreads voted each other?
Cry.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by rb »

But really I'm just trying to read more slots atm.

Rask feels town, that's nice. DGB feels town along with Naomi.

Rask, DGB, Naomi, who do you want dead?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 755, rb wrote:But really I'm just trying to read more slots atm.

Rask feels town, that's nice. DGB feels town along with Naomi.

Rask, DGB, Naomi, who do you want dead?
Tell you once I review the game again. Right now No one i'm willing to go out on a limb for, I feel I've lost my trackion and need to review and reget my barings Im just going to do it when I get a good long amount of time to re-read the 40 odd pages. I plan to just react as things come until I've done that. planning on doing it either monday or tomorrow most likely the former.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 726, Raskolnikov wrote:If scum IS kts/dgb/aristo and I called it this early day 1 I wanna a scummy nom (<3).

For now best thing is to should consolidate on one of these and I think KTS is probably the worst.

Skimming LQ/rb doesn't actually look that interesting. I still think rb's probtown and LQ is overall murky, the way he posts too with quote + short comment and in general microstatements is really annoying. LQ if you could readslist and summarise your thoughts in an easier to digest format that would be great.
Town:
Naomi-Tan - Just looks Newb Town
Manuel87 - I like their thought process and how they are acting like an open book
Raskolnikov - cases too good to come from Scum
Slandaar - I don't sense any kind of manipulation at all coming from him
kraska77 - I read pretty much all their interactions as genuine

Null:
JarJarDrinks - IDK. Just not screaming Town to me. I have no idea what their reads are like because we haven't gotten flips
Killthestory - Gave a readslist that I'm not really sure how to gauge in terms of honesty
MariaR - Could be Town or Scum. I liked what they said about rb and me

Scum:
Aristophanes - have not seen Scum hunting from this slot and a lot of AFK
rb - pretty sure every one saw my case
Infinity 324 - what he DOESN't say is the key factor here
DGB - Just lots of wut.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 746, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 744, DrippingGoofball wrote:You're sheeping Scumdaar onto KTS now? The beautiful wagon is gone?
Not sure who this was directed at; Im just going with how I feel and right now I just feel a little lost I want to push the people I have issues with but I'm uncertain if there scum and I feel that If I push them and it spirals into a 1v1 of a greater intensity than I have already done then tomorrow scum will easily push for my defeat. I also feel this could be the case if RB or Infinity flips scum as I felt consistently that they are both town and that flip will make it look like I was in a team with the other (and as the final of my called trio would be harder to lynch I feel scum would put me to the block second leading town) I think I need to read over the game again today or tomorow (though likely monday as Im more busy today) As I feel that its best that I reafirm my reads again and refresh myself reading through and trying to be unbiest so I can get a more clear read. but for now.. I just feel kinda lost..
Cant beliefe something like this still is considered town on the single excuse of just being bad at mafia.
I mean this whole post is about her not wanting to do anything that can make her look scummy.
She doesnt want to make her own case but rather sheep someone so that player has to take the blame if its a misslynch.
Then she goes on to make excuses for her townreads to flip scum. Noteable she also read JarJar and Raskolnikov town but didnt mention them here.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I made a case at you and Slandaar and me got into a huge fight. Not sure what your pushing here, and I also try to push people to be active.. And its not like this is anything new;
In post 50, Naomi-Tan wrote:Not always... Im not really relaxed if that helps you any.. I feel kinda on edge.. I really need to learn to relax and stuff.. but its hard and im always frightened of offending people.. I guess I should try to be more brave, but it doesn't help that there is not much to go on yet..
In post 50, Naomi-Tan wrote:Not always... Im not really relaxed if that helps you any.. I feel kinda on edge.. I really need to learn to relax and stuff.. but its hard and im always frightened of offending people.. I guess I should try to be more brave, but it doesn't help that there is not much to go on yet..
In post 51, Naomi-Tan wrote:Like.. I know I should feel bullet proof as town and not fear getting lynched as if you are town you don't have to worry.. but I still do and thats just a mental thing that i'm still trying to battle. It makes me read badly at times and thats just something I need to work on.. being brave and putting things out there.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 758, Manuel87 wrote:Then she goes on to make excuses for her townreads to flip scum. Noteable she also read JarJar and Raskolnikov town but didnt mention them here.
I gave them town reads but only recently there is a much stronger link between me rb and infinity as we have all complimented each other at some stage. Tbh recently I been more neutral on Jarjar though I need to reaffirm my reads still thats how I feel before reading back so that may swing one way or the other in the next update as thats going to be a major review update where I read over the entire game upto this point and make sure I choose things.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by rb »

Lmao the LQ case is so bad. It's literally, "in this scum game we played I saw you do a kind of similar thing and I haven't necessarily seen you do it as town"

Fucking amazing. Play 2 games with someone, suddenly they're able to sort your alignment with meta alone LOL
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by rb »

If LQ is town he needs to stop being a pathetic scumhunter.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:09 pm

In post 762, rb wrote:If LQ is town he needs to stop being a pathetic scumhunter.
How about this:

Why am I Scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 757, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 726, Raskolnikov wrote:If scum IS kts/dgb/aristo and I called it this early day 1 I wanna a scummy nom (<3).

For now best thing is to should consolidate on one of these and I think KTS is probably the worst.

Skimming LQ/rb doesn't actually look that interesting. I still think rb's probtown and LQ is overall murky, the way he posts too with quote + short comment and in general microstatements is really annoying. LQ if you could readslist and summarise your thoughts in an easier to digest format that would be great.
Town:
Manuel87 - I like their thought process and how they are acting like an open book

Null:
JarJarDrinks - IDK. Just not screaming Town to me. I have no idea what their reads are like because we haven't gotten flips
Killthestory - Gave a readslist that I'm not really sure how to gauge in terms of honesty

Scum:
DGB - Just lots of wut.
Your reads are bad.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:20 pm

In post 764, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 757, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Town:

Null:

Scum:
DGB - Just lots of wut.
Your reads are bad.
You sure? I might be able to pull off a town block on Day 2. Does that make you nervous? Why don't you provide a reads list?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:21 pm

I do love your bravado
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:22 pm

In post 766, DrippingGoofball wrote:I do love your bravado
Make a readslist,

K, Thanks, bai.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:23 pm

I'll do what I want when I want

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:29 pm

In post 768, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'll do what I want when I want
:eek: :roll: :neutral:

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by rb »

LQ you're probs scum because all you've done is push a godawful meta read and are struggling to create any actual content. Everything's just some artificial dichotomy.

"If you did X because Y you are town, otherwise scum"

Failing to realise there's more than 1 reason for why town might say certain stuff. You're pretty much determined to throw shade and are clinging to your scumread of me despite the fact I proved you to be objectively wrong.

Either the shittest player ever or just scum. Hence why blacklisting after this game.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 pm

In post 770, rb wrote:LQ you're probs scum because all you've done is push a godawful meta read and are struggling to create any actual content. Everything's just some artificial dichotomy.

Failing to realise there's more than 1 reason for why town might say certain stuff. You're pretty much determined to throw shade and are clinging to your scumread of me despite the fact I proved you to be objectively wrong.

Either the shittest player ever or just scum. Hence why blacklisting after this game.
Dude. I have an image of you admitting you knew Sinny PMed Cheese about her role. As a Mod of the forum especially, I would think you would care a little bit more about a potential major rule being broken, but wtf do I know about you is what you are coming back at me with.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:07 pm

In post 771, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 770, rb wrote:LQ you're probs scum because all you've done is push a godawful meta read and are struggling to create any actual content. Everything's just some artificial dichotomy.

Dude. I have an image of you admitting you knew Sinny PMed Cheese about her role. As a Mod of the forum especially, I would think you would care a little bit more about a potential major rule being broken, but wtf do I know about you is what you are coming back at me with.
And so you are saying you are never going to play another game with me because I am Scum or I am bad at the game. That is such a horrible reason to blacklist someone I shouldn't be saying it out loud.

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Can u 2 stop this please
VOTE: kts
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by rb »

LQ you're actually delusional IRL is why I'm blacklisting you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”