Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

One of u 2 replace out now pls
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by rb »

Omg just vote LQ
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by rb »

You realise even if he replaces I'm keeping vote on this slot because I scumread this slot, right?

It's a combination of LQ himself + this slot being scum. It doesn't change anything if he replaces, and I'm not replacing.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

This is what happened.

>LQ scumreads rb for calling him lynchbait, while in an off-site game LQ and rb discussed things that would make rb think that LQ wasn't lynchbait.
>rb says he wasn't taking that game seriously and didn't even read the rules
>LQ says he knew about pm's going on outside the game, argument ensues about whether rb knew about outside-of-game communication
>rb gets incredibly pissed at LQ

All of this still has nothing to do with the main point, the anger is coming from being caught as scum not some thing about the pms which doesn't even relate to why LQ scumreads rb
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 877, rb wrote:You realise even if he replaces I'm keeping vote on this slot because I scumread this slot, right?
Yeah whatever as long as we don't get 11 pages of dhitfest
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by rb »

Um Infinity, no.

I posted a screencap of my PM's on that site and he accuses me of deleting them. That isn't something I'd ever fucking do. It's actually offensive as fuck because I just wouldn't try win that way as either scum.

I also posted screencaps of where I said to multiple people I didn't know there'd been outside communication. I realised it DURING the game but played most of it totally ubaware.

Your theory is shit.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by rb »

In post 879, kraska77 wrote:
In post 877, rb wrote:You realise even if he replaces I'm keeping vote on this slot because I scumread this slot, right?
Yeah whatever as long as we don't get 11 pages of dhitfest
If we lynch LQ we don't get 11 pages of shitfest either.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by rb »

Oh and also we get to lynch scum D1 so that's nice too.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by rb »

Like I didn't just fucking "say" I didn't know, I posted screenshots of me saying in multiple places that I wasn't aware of it until later in the game. I played at least half of it unaware.

Then on top of that I get accused of some sketchy shit out of game that I wouldn't do because imo that's tantamount to cheating and I'd get no pleasure winning a game like that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by rb »

Couple it with my general thought that 95% of meta reads are just putrid and the fact that this just so perfectly confirms that, and you get me being super fucking tilted.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 870, rb wrote:
In post 868, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 865, rb wrote:That's fine, and I'm not replacing.

LQ is like Titus. Regardless of alignment, they should be speedlynched Day1 if town wants to win.
Again, if you actually believed this your vote would have been on LQ from the start of the game.
No.

I've realised it DURING this game.
Wait a sec. You changed you opinion in general on LQ, based on this game, WITHOUT KNOWING HIS ALIGNMENT IN THIS GAME??

Pretty sure this is a scumslip,
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 883, rb wrote:Like I didn't just fucking "say" I didn't know, I posted screenshots of me saying in multiple places that I wasn't aware of it until later in the game. I played at least half of it unaware.

Then on top of that I get accused of some sketchy shit out of game that I wouldn't do because imo that's tantamount to cheating and I'd get no pleasure winning a game like that.
I'm not going to argue with you because you are being incredibly stubborn with this. Its not even worth it.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:31 pm

In post 885, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 870, rb wrote:

LQ is like Titus. Regardless of alignment, they should be speedlynched Day1 if town wants to win.
Again, if you actually believed this your vote would have been on LQ from the start of the game.
No.

Wait a sec. You changed you opinion in general on LQ, based on this game, WITHOUT KNOWING HIS ALIGNMENT IN THIS GAME??

I don't think it is a Scum slip, no. I don't hold "slips" in high regard.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by rb »

In post 885, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 870, rb wrote:

No.

Um are you actually serious?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by rb »

In post 886, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 883, rb wrote:Like I didn't just fucking "say" I didn't know, I posted screenshots of me saying in multiple places that I wasn't aware of it until later in the game. I played at least half of it unaware.

I'm not going to argue with you because you are being incredibly stubborn with this. Its not even worth it.
Yeah I'm the fucking stubborn one here right?

I post 3 screenshots all verifying the truth of my claim, then you accuse me of deleting PM's and then fucking LIE and just disregard them and continue to vote me despite your entire fucking case being proven objectively wrong.

Fucking moron.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 880, rb wrote:Um Infinity, no.

I posted a screencap of my PM's on that site and he accuses me of deleting them. That isn't something I'd ever fucking do. It's actually offensive as fuck because I just wouldn't try win that way as either scum.

I also posted screencaps of where I said to multiple people I didn't know there'd been outside communication. I realised it DURING the game but played most of it totally ubaware.

Your theory is shit.

And you continue to hate on LQ when he already conceded the point a long time ago...
In post 521, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 520, rb wrote:
LQ wrote:I agree. What I am doing is not really a meta read, as I have stated. The only thing I have "lied" about is not a lie because I know as well as you that you had knowledge that PM's were happening during the game. Logically it makes sense for you to say "WTF, why is Sinny sending you a PM about the game?" but you don't say that, you say, "IDK who else she could have told." So actually YOU are the one who is lying about shit, not me.
So because I don't respond in the exact way you think I should respond...I'm lying? :lol:
Maybe different people respond to things differently?

And so you understand why: my scumbuddy said they got PM'd, then I remembered that Pmj said some thing about outside talk and whatever well before the game ever started. But I never bothered reading the setup because it was just a shits and giggles game. I had no reason to go all, "WTF!" you fucking lying fuckwit.
Doesn't matter. you're Scum for playing dumb this game.
You also had no reason to even bring up the point that you didn't read the rules, it had nothing to do with his point against you in the first place.

@LQ: me neither, but his actions in that regard don't make any sense if he's town. Think about it.

In any case, I want rb to respond to that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by rb »

Infinity can you explain how I would somehow come to the realisation of what a worthless deadweight LQ is BEFORE he pulled the shit he just did in this game?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by rb »

LQ conceded the point? Thought you said LQ is town before because he wasn't conceding any points or appeasing me? Which is it?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:39 pm

In post 889, rb wrote:
In post 886, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Yeah I'm the fucking stubborn one here right?

I post 3 screenshots all verifying the truth of my claim, then you accuse me of deleting PM's and then fucking LIE and just disregard them and continue to vote me despite your entire fucking case being proven objectively wrong.

Fucking moron.
Right, but I posted a screenshot of you saying you knew that OC was a thing. I didn't accuse you of deleting PM's I said it was possible, which I have since retracted. If my case was proven objectively wrong, then people would prolly be Scum reading me pretty hard core if they had the same POV that you have. You are overreacting.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by rb »

Except that screenshot you posted doesn't at all show that you fucking IDIOT.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by rb »

The screenshot you took was like 50 posts into the fucking mafia chat thread, hence me realising DURING THE FUCKING GAME YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:45 pm

In post 895, rb wrote:The screenshot you took was like 50 posts into the fucking mafia chat thread, hence me realising DURING THE FUCKING GAME YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT
And I don't care if you realized it during that game or not, that's not my point. The point is that you knew OC was a thing sometime during the game.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by rb »

I DIDN'T START THAT GAME KNOWING ABOUT OUTSIDE CHAT. I REALISED DURING.

STUPID. FUCKING. LYING. PIECE. OF. SHIT.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:46 pm

In post 896, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 895, rb wrote:The screenshot you took was like 50 posts into the fucking mafia chat thread, hence me realising DURING THE FUCKING GAME YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT
And I don't care if you realized it during that game or not, that's not my point. The point is that you knew OC was a thing SOMETIME during the game.
EBWOP

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by rb »

In post 896, LicketyQuickety wrote:
And I don't care if you realized it during that game or not, that's not my point. The point is that you knew OC was a thing sometime during the game.
And I never fucking denied that you fucking cunt.

I actually hope you die.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”