Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by rb »

No dickhead.

You aren't trying to get it right in THIS game. I don't need your meta to scumread you, but it helps. My read is based on you being scummy here and it matching your scumplay elsewhere.

If I had no scumgames of you elsewhere, you'd still be scum.

On the other hand, you are scumreading me specifically because you think I wouldn't call you lynchbait because this one time elsewhere you said some theory to me.

There's a pretty fucking big difference.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 925, rb wrote:No dickhead.

You aren't trying to get it right in THIS game. I don't need your meta to scumread you, but it helps. My read is based on you being scummy here and it matching your scumplay elsewhere.

If I had no scumgames of you elsewhere, you'd still be scum.

On the other hand, you are scumreading me specifically because you think I wouldn't call you lynchbait because this one time elsewhere you said some theory to me.

There's a pretty fucking big difference.
This seems like a conflict of interests. I am reading this as you saying I have better content as Town, but earlier you were saying I was "Mafia MVP as Town" so which is it?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by rb »

You're spending the entire game throwing shade and discrediting people.

And no your content is just as shit as town, thatcs why you're mafia mvp.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by rb »

And also why you should be lynched asap by everyone, whether they think you're scum or not.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:43 pm

In post 928, rb wrote:And also why you should be lynched asap by everyone, whether they think you're scum or not.
I think some people would disagree with this.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by rb »

Whoa, really? Are you sure? I NEVER would have expected that!
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:49 pm

In post 930, rb wrote:Whoa, really? Are you sure? I NEVER would have expected that!
So you've proven that you are also arrogant, meaning you are an arrogant asshole. At this rate people are not going to want to play with you either.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:50 pm

In post 915, Raskolnikov wrote:Wouldn't him being terrible actually decrease your read-certainty because it's more realistic he'd use bad logic as town? Can you eli5 whats making the difference from LQ badscum to badtown?

I don't know the context enough to know if your reaction is actually reasonable or overblown here but if you can, instead of talking AT him (which realistically is futile if he is scum) summarise why he's scum instead of town misusing meta?
Just so we're clear, I actually don't know why rb is so against me either. :neutral:

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:56 pm

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by rb »

In post 931, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 930, rb wrote:Whoa, really? Are you sure? I NEVER would have expected that!
So you've proven that you are also arrogant, meaning you are an arrogant asshole. At this rate people are not going to want to play with you either.
Oh so you've never seen sarcasm before. I get it.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:04 pm

In post 934, rb wrote:
In post 931, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Oh so you've never seen sarcasm before. I get it.
maybe Pompous was a better word?

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by rb »

Your sarcasm detector is still broken.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:07 pm

In post 936, rb wrote:Your sarcasm detector is still broken.
No, I get that you are being sarcastic and that is what I am having an issue with? Maybe condescending is actually the best word.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by rb »

I see. So you pointed out some people would disagree even though it's obvious to me that people are going to disagree because...why exactly?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by rb »

What response would you even expect if not sarcasm? Did you think that telling me people would disagree would somehow change my opinion? If not, how could you not expect a sarcastic response?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 891, rb wrote:Infinity can you explain how I would somehow come to the realisation of what a worthless deadweight LQ is BEFORE he pulled the shit he just did in this game?
Never said you did. I'm saying I don't see how it's possible that you could change your opinion of LQ in general without knowing his alignment.

The fact that you think he should be auto-lynched d1 even as town has nothing to do with his scumplay, yet you came to that conclusion based on his play in this game, which you think is scum. Makes 0 sense.
In post 892, rb wrote:LQ conceded the point? Thought you said LQ is town before because he wasn't conceding any points or appeasing me? Which is it?
Well he conceded that point, but not trying to end the argument or appease you in any way. Scum need to avoid getting lynched, a lot of times that involves not pissing people off. LQ isn't doing that.
In post 917, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 913, rb wrote:So now that all the reasons for your scumread are obviously false, you gonna keep your vote? :)

Ofc you are, scumbucket.
Your overblown reaction makes me think you are butt hurt Scum.
This.
In post 918, rb wrote:Because Rask, he's not just misusing meta or misreading, he isn't even TRYING to get it right. He might be bad every game but he at least tries as town.
As LQ said, this is a meta read...
In post 920, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 867, rb wrote:You can't seriously expect me to sit here and get lied about and then accept that the player who is knowingly lying about me, then sitting back taking shots at my reactions, is a town slot.
In post 915, Raskolnikov wrote:Wouldn't him being terrible actually decrease your read-certainty because it's more realistic he'd use bad logic as town? Can you eli5 whats making the difference from LQ badscum to badtown?

I don't know the context enough to know if your reaction is actually reasonable or overblown here but if you can, instead of talking AT him (which realistically is futile if he is scum) summarise why he's scum instead of town misusing meta?
Was just thinking this myself, like they both went in 110% really angry at each other and its SUPER hard for me to believe that scum does that, they just don't need to make such a reckless and fullthrottle commitment over a single vote, this just screams town V town to me which is pretty tragic and I think it also explains (other than people just not wanting to read it) why neither party wants to back down. Like scum normally doesn't react like this to a single vote, no one really reacts like this to a single vote and its because this is an engagement furled by emotion that I just feel that its just indicative of town V town.
Eh, you might be right but I just think there's an element of caught-for-the-wrong reasons even though he would already be pissed as town. There's no reason to continue to go on about how bad the other player is when the argument is already over, as town. Plus rb's thought process in this whole situation makes no sense as town.
In post 925, rb wrote:If I had no scumgames of you elsewhere, you'd still be scum.
And what's your reasoning for that?

Also is not a post someone makes when they're this sure someone else is scum.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:16 pm

In post 938, rb wrote:I see. So you pointed out some people would disagree even though it's obvious to me that people are going to disagree because...why exactly?
Because some people only lynch their Scum reads.
In post 939, rb wrote:What response would you even expect if not sarcasm? Did you think that telling me people would disagree would somehow change my opinion? If not, how could you not expect a sarcastic response?
Hard to say given what you said originally. I guess I would assume you would try to say exactly what you meant so there is confusion if you think I am so stupid.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by rb »

Also, how does me calling you lynch bait equate to you scumreading me?

Also you said I was buddying you when I called you a scumread and said you play as lynchbait?

How the fuck does any of that make sense? It's so fucking painful to just re-read your post . If you're town, you are just absolutely fucking terrible. It's not even a question.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by rb »

In post 941, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 938, rb wrote:I see. So you pointed out some people would disagree even though it's obvious to me that people are going to disagree because...why exactly?
In post 939, rb wrote:What response would you even expect if not sarcasm? Did you think that telling me people would disagree would somehow change my opinion? If not, how could you not expect a sarcastic response?
Hard to say given what you said originally. I guess I would assume you would try to say exactly what you meant so there is confusion if you think I am so stupid.
Why do you keep pointing out the obvious?

Being called condescending by you of all people is just so fucking disgusting. Like, do you not see how fucking condescending it is to just continually point out obvious shit to people as if they don't already know the obvious?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by rb »

@Infinity your case is actually so shit. Yes, I'm butthurt scum. Woo, you got me. I have no reason to get annoyed by this fucking idiot cunt pushing the dumbest fucking case ever seen for 20 pages at all, right?

Like, I call him lynchbait and scum and he's like, "hah! you're buddying me here!" "this one time i said theory to u so u should know i'm not lynchbait!" "got u scum!"

LQ is delusional and warped IRL if he's town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by rb »

I'll let you guys decide whether you think LQ is delusional and warped IRL and then you can figure out if he's scum or not from there.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:24 pm

In post 942, rb wrote:Also, how does me calling you lynch bait equate to you scumreading me?
cuz I think you are smarter than that.
Also you said I was buddying you when I called you a scumread and said you play as lynchbait?

You can in fact buddy someone while scum reading them. It is absolutely possible.
How the fuck does any of that make sense? It's so fucking painful to just re-read your post . If you're town, you are just absolutely fucking terrible. It's not even a question.
Someone told me I made the best post they have seen seen here. So I'm not sure your argument holds weight.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:25 pm

In post 943, rb wrote:
In post 941, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Why do you keep pointing out the obvious?

Being called condescending by you of all people is just so fucking disgusting. Like, do you not see how fucking condescending it is to just continually point out obvious shit to people as if they don't already know the obvious?
I am answering the questions. Why do you have a problem with that?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Answer at least this. How did you change your opinion on LQ's play as town based on a game where you think he's scum?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by rb »

LQ.

This isn't a question of smart. You are fucking GARBAGE at this game and you are lynchbait ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There's even RECENT examples of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”