Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 949, rb wrote:LQ.

This isn't a question of smart. You are fucking GARBAGE at this game and you are lynchbait ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There's even RECENT examples of it.
I'm not lynchbait EVERY game, your wrong.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by rb »

In post 948, Infinity 324 wrote:Answer at least this. How did you change your opinion on LQ's play as town based on a game where you think he's scum?
I've looked through a couple of games on TLmafia where he was playing them. I wasn't reading his slot specifically, I just wanted to read the games themselves because of some other players in them. He was town in those games, and he was lynchbait.

Also like I already clarified for you: I am scumreading him for his play in THIS FUCKING GAME RIGHT NOW and his meta is actually irrelevant.

So fucking convenient that you cling to any post you can to try and catch me in a contradiction, but just gloss right over the posts where I explain things, and then make me explain things multiple times when they're already fucking explained.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by rb »

LQ you're fucking awful at this game, rofl. The only time you're not lynchbait is when someone else finds other scum or there's a cop guilty or something.

There's obviously gonna be outliers, but I think I said before that you're lynchbait in like 75-80% of your games. So yeah we can have a big fight over the wording, but you're pretty much always lynchbait because you're trash.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:30 pm

In post 952, rb wrote:LQ you're fucking awful at this game, rofl. The only time you're not lynchbait is when someone else finds other scum or there's a cop guilty or something.

There's obviously gonna be outliers, but I think I said before that you're lynchbait in like 75-80% of your games. So yeah we can have a big fight over the wording, but you're pretty much always lynchbait because you're trash.
What purpose does this post serve other than just shitting on me?

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by rb »

Because your scumread is that you think I'm "smarter" than thinking you're lynchbait - I'm pointing out that no actually, it's not about me being smart or not it's about the fact that I really do think you're lynchbait. It also means I was never fucking buddying you, and so your entire scumread is BULLSHIT and always has been, but you still fucking sit on it and throw as much shade as possible because you aren't even TRYING to be right, you're just trying to get a mislynch.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

And yet you still think i'm town and never said you changed your read on me.

No wonder I'm confused about why you scumread LQ because you keep changing your story. Why do you scumread LQ based on his play this game?

It's kinda hard to believe that you looked at other games which changed your opinion on LQ but didn't mention them until now...
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by rb »

AKA I'm pointing out all the reasons why I think you're a trash player and why I said you're lynchbait, which had nothing to do with me being 'scum' and pushing an agenda. I think you are literally pure shit at mafia and that's why I said you're lynchbait.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by rb »

Wtf are you on about Infinity?

I saw LQ's games like 1-2 months ago and saw he was lynchbait. I played a game with him recently where he was the very first lynch of the game. I called him lynchbait in the thread here, then he scumreads me because he thinks I should be "smarter" than to think he's lynchbait, when I actually have no reason to think he's anything BUT lynchbait in the majority of his games.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by rb »

Also I don't know if you're town or not, one of you is scum though. I can see you pushing at the edges of this wagon trying to turn it onto me. Maybe you're chainsaw defending LQ, maybe you're town who doesn't see LQ as scum. Or maybe LQ is town and you want to keep encouraging TvT. I don't think LQ is town, but it's possible.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by rb »

And if he is, he's pushing an absolutely shit case on a town player and making it harder for town to actually reach majority vote. He's going to do this for like the entire fucking game, which is why he needs to be lynched.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:38 pm

I told rb that I was lynched 8 times in my first 16 games and he thinks it has been a constant for all my game which isn't the case? IDK anymore.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 957, rb wrote:Wtf are you on about Infinity?

I saw LQ's games like 1-2 months ago and saw he was lynchbait. I played a game with him recently where he was the very first lynch of the game. I called him lynchbait in the thread here, then he scumreads me because he thinks I should be "smarter" than to think he's lynchbait, when I actually have no reason to think he's anything BUT lynchbait in the majority of his games.
I don't think you're scum because you called LQ lynchbait. I think you're scum because you said LQ should be lynched d1 regardless of alignment, and that assessment changed over the course of this game. Then when questioned on it the third time, you say it's because you read some other games he was in.

Among other reasons...
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by rb »

SO to be clear:

- LQ's case is just absolute shit
- He's tunneling and not even trying to figure out the game beyond my slot that he thinks is scum, when I'm actually town

Do those look like the kind of actions town make to you? Does that sound like the sort of thing town often do?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by rb »

Nothing has changed Infinity holy shit. I know LQ offsite.

AND THIS HAS BEEN MY FUCKING PROBLEM THE ENTIRE TIME. HE IS PUSHING A FUCKING CASE THAT'S BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO VERIFY THE TRUTH OF, BECAUSE IT'S ALL OFF FUCKING SITE AND REGARDING INTERACTIONS NOBODY HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN EXCEPT HIM.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:40 pm

In post 962, rb wrote:SO to be clear:

- He's tunneling and not even trying to figure out the game beyond my slot that he thinks is scum, when I'm actually town

Do those look like the kind of actions town make to you? Does that sound like the sort of thing town often do?
I'm Tunneling YOU? I think you have it the other way around, man.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by rb »

So of course it looks like I'm "making shit up" or whatever, because you've never seen the history of interactions. That's my ENTIRE fucking point. He's making up literal fucking bullshit and throwing shade constantly as if all my opinions are unfounded or something when the reality is I have very good reasons to see him as lynchbait and say as such. And that's like his ENTIRE case, that I'm scum because I called him lynchbait and also somehow that I'm buddying him even though I called him lynchbait and said he was probably scum?

Lmfao. Are you seriously gonna fkn align your vote with that shitness?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by rb »

In post 964, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Your vote hasn't changed in 20 pages and you've done nothing but throw shade at me.

I've been actively trying to figure out the game.

Fuck you're a disgusting lying fuck.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:44 pm

In post 966, rb wrote:
In post 964, LicketyQuickety wrote:

Your vote hasn't changed in 20 pages and you've done nothing but throw shade at me.

I've been actively trying to figure out the game.

Fuck you're a disgusting lying fuck.
You've done nothing but throw ad homs my way for like 12 pages. :eek:

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 963, rb wrote:Nothing has changed Infinity holy shit.
In post 870, rb wrote:
In post 868, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 865, rb wrote:That's fine, and I'm not replacing.

LQ is like Titus. Regardless of alignment, they should be speedlynched Day1 if town wants to win.
Again, if you actually believed this your vote would have been on LQ from the start of the game.
No.

I've realised it DURING this game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 965, rb wrote:So of course it looks like I'm "making shit up" or whatever, because you've never seen the history of interactions. That's my ENTIRE fucking point. He's making up literal fucking bullshit and throwing shade constantly as if all my opinions are unfounded or something when the reality is I have very good reasons to see him as lynchbait and say as such. And that's like his ENTIRE case, that I'm scum because I called him lynchbait and also somehow that I'm buddying him even though I called him lynchbait and said he was probably scum?

Lmfao. Are you seriously gonna fkn align your vote with that shitness?
I never said I liked the original case, and just because there are bad reasons for someone to be scum doesn't mean there aren't good ones.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by rb »

Except none of it is fucking Ad Hom.

Your case is that I'm being "dumb" to think you're lynchbait. I'm providing perfectly valid reasons for why I think you're lynchbait. You're sitting here doing nothing but discredit.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by rb »

Infinity. You do realise that post you made doesn't indicate anything has changed?

I said LQ is lynchbait and thought he was lynchbait before this game. What I didn't realise is that he was also THIS fucking awful to try and reason with. We've never actually played a game together except for when we were both scum, so I haven't had to deal with him. So I didn't realise firsthand until now why everyone fucking lynches him all the time.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:48 pm

In post 970, rb wrote:Except none of it is fucking Ad Hom.

Your case is that I'm being "dumb" to think you're lynchbait. I'm providing perfectly valid reasons for why I think you're lynchbait. You're sitting here doing nothing but discredit.
How many times did you call me an idiot/stupid, cuz I don't feel like going back and counting all of them.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I guess I'm just making things worse, so I'll just stop here. I pm'ed the mod, dropping the subject for a while.

I feel bad for you LQ.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by rb »

In post 972, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 970, rb wrote:Except none of it is fucking Ad Hom.

How many times did you call me an idiot/stupid, cuz I don't feel like going back and counting all of them.
Um you literally called me dumb in your case and just kept repeating over and over I'm dumb and that's why I'm scum, on top of just lying about me and accusing me of doing shit that I consider cheating.

So go fuck yourself you two-faced lying fuck. But hey, because you were 'nicer' I guess I get in 'trouble' here because I was being 'meaner'. Rofl.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”