Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't know how i'm being LAMIST and what do you mean relook at infinity I have a sr on him and he hasn't done anything to make me want to change it honestly very simple

Also can you all stop "light town reading me" or "Scum reading me" because of Rem I would like to be judged on MY content not Rem's
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Jarjar you agree with my kts/dgb analysis even though you scumread me?
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:17 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't really know what to do cause my hearts not in this game I'm reading everything I just wish I could get a fresh start but work with what you're given with.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 345, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 316, rb wrote:JarJar could be scum.
Chainsawing? Is LQ ur scumbuddy?
In post 1025, MariaR wrote:I don't know how i'm being LAMIST and what do you mean relook at infinity I have a sr on him and he hasn't done anything to make me want to change it honestly very simple

Also can you all stop "light town reading me" or "Scum reading me" because of Rem I would like to be judged on MY content not Rem's
nothing you can do about that, there comments will always reflect on your slot as you replaced in, same as RB will reflect on others slots.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:24 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: MariaR

Better to do so now while we have a ml.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Oh come on...at least try to play the game...
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1029, MariaR wrote:VOTE: MariaR

Better to do so now while we have a ml.
If you really want to stop playing just replace out there is no reason to lose your slot over people comparing you to rem.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1030, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh come on...at least try to play the game...
That's not why i'm self voting it's that I know my style of play and my heart's not in this but I want to do well and I don't really think I'm doing that I feel like I'm an easy push so I would rather get myself out of the way while we have a ml
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not self voting because I want to give up I'm doing it because I feel like I'll be less help moving forward.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Derp I forgot to put my vote down again VOTE: Manuel87
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1033, MariaR wrote:I'm not self voting because I want to give up I'm doing it because I feel like I'll be less help moving forward.
You'll be less help if your dead.., if they wanna try and miss lynch you then they'll need a strong case and right now no one is really pushing for your ml bar yourself.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Then replace out...it sucks that we have to get so many replacements, but you have to play the game or replace out. Otherwise you're playing against your wincon and hurting the rest of town in the process.

PEdit: what naomi said.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't want to be the reason we lost I have outted my reads and taking them into context is fine but I just don't know what to do anymore.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Try to explain them the best you can, and ask people question that will help you get better reads on them. A lot of people think you're town, it's far from guaranteed you'll get mislynched so just do your best to play the game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:39 am

Post by MariaR »

Will the 5 reads I'm strong on was Naomi being town for having no filter with there posting style because I feel like scum would think about what they would but she seems to just post away it seems extremely genuine

I think I also TR the RB slot because of all the anger and that having random thoughts/reads is normal because if you're upset you can't really think as clearly as you would normally do I scumread him early on cause he kept on trying to pull these noob towntells but that could just be how he plays

I also had a sr on Infinity for reasons I already stated I think Slannder could be optimistic scum because he had a sr on me for not outting my reads well when I said I was going to say why I sr people later and whenever I see reads from him there's always an escape route for some IE (I don't know or this read is weak though)

I want to also SR ras cause I disliked a lot of there early posts but I doubt myself on that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:40 am

Post by MariaR »

I just gave myself an escape route for my Ras read lol i'm a hypocrite
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Please get your vote off yourself, that isn't helping anyone except scum.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1021, Naomi-Tan wrote: hiplop (repl. Aristophanes*): Having started with some good content at the start of the game they entirely vanished later on. This makes me think they wanted to get a soild townish cred early on and then skirt the rest of the day which seems pretty suspicious. Combined that with what Rask said and him pretty much admitting he was playing to his scum meta makes me believe that this slot is very much a scum slot. and the new guy coming in and RVSing at this stage in the game seems tasteless like; If new people are coming in at this stage there is SO much to go on that I at least expected a cursory effort. This reeks of someone who doesn't care who gets lynched right now and its that kinda attitude that makes me think there scum.
Next level lurking to even replace out of the game to keep the act up.
In post 1021, Naomi-Tan wrote: Manuel87: yeah Im pretty sure there Scum at this stage, Looking over there stuff. They jumped on the infinity bandwagon when it looked like that might happen then did the same when he noticed weakness in myself. At that stage he was reading me as town until Slandaar posted my meta, and then he voted me when I refused to comment on stuff that was ages old. Then there is all the missleading things I mentioned in my first conspiracy vote. It seems to me that Manuel is looking for weakness and then jumping on it like a wolf and then says stuff to make them look worse. Like he has been voting me for nearly 400 posts because of meta bearing in mind my last town game he is basing this off of is a; Jul - Aug 2013 game so about 3 years old.
Yes i jumped on a huge 2vote wagon on Infinity to see how rb would react after that. Also Infinity is still in my scumreads so whats bad about voting them?
I realized that your play got to much "oh i am so silly guys pls excuse everything i do *kya*" after JJD mentioned it and you dodged Slandaars question about your playstyle (yes you still didnt really answer that question) all that is explained in the same post i voted you.
Also i did what Infinity suggested and read one of your scumgames from your wiki (the first one in the list from 2012). You show a similar playstyle to this game and compared to the first towngame in your wikilist its completly different your are way more laidback and more focused on answering questions directed at you.
You dont even disagree with my metaread on you but try to disreagrad it as to old to hold any meaning.
In my opinion your playstyl now is far more immature than 2 years ago so how can you explain that?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:48 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:

I'll be here I guess
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1042, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1021, Naomi-Tan wrote: hiplop (repl. Aristophanes*): Having started with some good content at the start of the game they entirely vanished later on. This makes me think they wanted to get a soild townish cred early on and then skirt the rest of the day which seems pretty suspicious. Combined that with what Rask said and him pretty much admitting he was playing to his scum meta makes me believe that this slot is very much a scum slot. and the new guy coming in and RVSing at this stage in the game seems tasteless like; If new people are coming in at this stage there is SO much to go on that I at least expected a cursory effort. This reeks of someone who doesn't care who gets lynched right now and its that kinda attitude that makes me think there scum.
Next level lurking to even replace out of the game to keep the act up.
Just because he replaced out doesn't mean he wasn't lurking there is a huge section of just one - three line responses that didn't add more than 'i'll talk later'
In post 1042, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1021, Naomi-Tan wrote: Manuel87: yeah Im pretty sure there Scum at this stage, Looking over there stuff. They jumped on the infinity bandwagon when it looked like that might happen then did the same when he noticed weakness in myself. At that stage he was reading me as town until Slandaar posted my meta, and then he voted me when I refused to comment on stuff that was ages old. Then there is all the missleading things I mentioned in my first conspiracy vote. It seems to me that Manuel is looking for weakness and then jumping on it like a wolf and then says stuff to make them look worse. Like he has been voting me for nearly 400 posts because of meta bearing in mind my last town game he is basing this off of is a; Jul - Aug 2013 game so about 3 years old.
Yes i jumped on a huge 2vote wagon on Infinity to see how rb would react after that. Also Infinity is still in my scumreads so whats bad about voting them?
I realized that your play got to much "oh i am so silly guys pls excuse everything i do *kya*" after JJD mentioned it and you dodged Slandaars question about your playstyle (yes you still didnt really answer that question) all that is explained in the same post i voted you.
Also i did what Infinity suggested and read one of your scumgames from your wiki (the first one in the list from 2012). You show a similar playstyle to this game and compared to the first towngame in your wikilist its completly different your are way more laidback and more focused on answering questions directed at you.
You dont even disagree with my metaread on you but try to disreagrad it as to old to hold any meaning.
In my opinion your playstyl now is far more immature than 2 years ago so how can you explain that?
Okay his question was; Do you think your playing like your town meta; my responce is, its been 3 years since I played town I have no idea! Which is just an expansion of when I said I don't really care cause I'm not looking it up. I don't need to disagree beacuse I'm not looking to find it out I Know my alignment I don't need meta to confirm it. Also you change a lot in a 3 year cycle maybe im more bouncy now and thats just a thing that happened. You really don't know me and using meta to try and know me while being like; SHE WAS DIFFERENT THREE YEARS AGO GUYZ really doesn't build a case and is just pointless shit stirring. as for why I am like I am, maybe I realised Im not that great at this stuff and Know better than I did then and am more self aware, remember there was a 3 year gap where I didn't play this time skip was where I was finding myself. I am a much happier and brighter person than I was then and live happier now.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1044, Naomi-Tan wrote:Okay his question was; Do you think your playing like your town meta; my responce is, its been 3 years since I played town I have no idea! Which is just an expansion of when I said I don't really care cause I'm not looking it up. I don't need to disagree beacuse I'm not looking to find it out I Know my alignment I don't need meta to confirm it. Also you change a lot in a 3 year cycle maybe im more bouncy now and thats just a thing that happened. You really don't know me and using meta to try and know me while being like; SHE WAS DIFFERENT THREE YEARS AGO GUYZ really doesn't build a case and is just pointless shit stirring. as for why I am like I am, maybe I realised Im not that great at this stuff and Know better than I did then and am more self aware, remember there was a 3 year gap where I didn't play this time skip was where I was finding myself. I am a much happier and brighter person than I was then and live happier now.
First no that wasnt his question.
Second you didnt answer the question.
In post 253, Slandaar wrote:
In post 242, Naomi-Tan wrote:using meta data from other games is a good way to determine stuff, this is why I edit all my games into my wiki page so people can look over my meta.
Do you feel you're playing similarly to your recent games?
In post 258, Naomi-Tan wrote:Just putting this out there; I find Slandaar really scummy right now; they lurked until we put votes on them and came back with; more content on monday. then when they returned on monday they havn't really mentioned the rest of the game and just tried to shade me :I
Why are you lying?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1024, Manuel87 wrote:Even if most people townread her you should explain that read.Or are you saying you townread her because most ppl townread her?
Just saying that most people are probably seeing what I'm seeing but since ur scumreading her, I'll expound:

Naomi is playing a way where she doesn't care about how her posts look. Something is on her mind and she just spews it out. There's just no carefulness that you almost always see from scumposts.

In post 1024, Manuel87 wrote:You say i am scumhunting and interacting so what more do you need? You dont have to agree with my reads i change my reads because of arguments not because some people think differently.

You have a way worse read on rb/FA yet he is a townlean read and i am null? I would like an explanation because i read your argument as "he is town but his reads are bad so he is null".
What more do I need for what? I have you as null.

But who a person reads is certainly alignment indicitive so if you were acting how you were AND had reads that matched mine, I'd probably townread you for it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1025, MariaR wrote:I don't know how i'm being LAMIST
Posts that I feel are LAMIST:
In post 537, MariaR wrote:Kinda wish I didn't see who I replaced but oh well.
In post 540, MariaR wrote:I feel like I should stop reading because i'll most likely forget a ton of points made and that'll only help scum so for now I'll stop reading.
In post 558, MariaR wrote:I really should read past page 12
In post 639, MariaR wrote:I don't really have much to comment on I feel in a very weird state atm but I'll be here for now.
All posts that seemed designed to let the town know you're scumhunting. They're inner dialog type posts and there's really no reason to make them.

In post 1025, MariaR wrote:Also can you all stop "light town reading me" or "Scum reading me" because of Rem I would like to be judged on MY content not Rem's
Too bad. You replaced in. I don't expect you to be able to defend your predecessors posts but you cant expect people to abandon their reads of your slot either.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1046, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1024, Manuel87 wrote:Even if most people townread her you should explain that read.Or are you saying you townread her because most ppl townread her?
Just saying that most people are probably seeing what I'm seeing but since ur scumreading her, I'll expound:

Naomi is playing a way where she doesn't care about how her posts look. Something is on her mind and she just spews it out. There's just no carefulness that you almost always see from scumposts.
Not sure who this was directed at; Im just going with how I feel and right now I just feel a little lost I want to push the people I have issues with but I'm uncertain if there scum and I feel that If I push them and it spirals into a 1v1 of a greater intensity than I have already done then tomorrow scum will easily push for my defeat. I also feel this could be the case if RB or Infinity flips scum as I felt consistently that they are both town and that flip will make it look like I was in a team with the other (and as the final of my called trio would be harder to lynch I feel scum would put me to the block second leading town) I think I need to read over the game again today or tomorow (though likely monday as Im more busy today) As I feel that its best that I reafirm my reads again and refresh myself reading through and trying to be unbiest so I can get a more clear read. but for now.. I just feel kinda lost..[/quote]
In this post she is caring a lot about looking scummy
In post 1046, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1024, Manuel87 wrote:You say i am scumhunting and interacting so what more do you need? You dont have to agree with my reads i change my reads because of arguments not because some people think differently.

You have a way worse read on rb/FA yet he is a townlean read and i am null? I would like an explanation because i read your argument as "he is town but his reads are bad so he is null".
What more do I need for what? I have you as null.

But who a person reads is certainly alignment indicitive so if you were acting how you were AND had reads that matched mine, I'd probably townread you for it.
[/quote]
So you think scum would not have their scummbuddys in their readlist?
Since i am pretty sure you dont actually mean that you have to explain to me why you would think i am scummy because of my reads.
Because if i understand you correct you think my reads are scummy so please explain to me why you think so.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1048, Manuel87 wrote:So you think scum would not have their scummbuddys in their readlist?
Not scumbuddies that are being widely townread.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”