Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1223, Infinity 324 wrote:Is anyone townreading DGB?
Eh I don't think so though right now I find they unoteworthy You'll have to check my last read list.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTECOUNT 1.20

DrippingGoofball

+1
Fire Assassin
— Infinity 324
hiplop

Infinity 324

+6
Killthestory
— Slandaar, Raskolnikov, hiplop, DrippingGoofball, LicketyQuickety, MariaR
(L-1)

JarJarDrinks

kraska77

LicketyQuickety

Manuel87

MariaR

+1
Naomi-Tan
— Manuel87
Raskolnikov

+1
Slandaar
— Fire Assassin

+4
NOT VOTING
— kraska77, Naomi-Tan, JarJarDrinks, Killthestory

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-08-19 20:00:00)
(Fri Aug 19 @ 8:00 PM EST)

Awaiting prod responses from: N/A
Searching for replacements for: N/A
link in bio
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

@rask: I reread the kts walls, what read progressions in particular did you have an issue with?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

Intent to hammer KTS

I liked Rasks post about what KTS claim means for town at this point. Seeing Raskolnikov more towny right now.
As for KTS after that post i think he panicked a little because his i dont care attitude wouldnt work after that.
Before that all his answers were like "i dont care", "so just kill me" or "i am so good" after that his act dropt a little and he contributed a bit.
Combined with the fact that none of my scumreads is voting him atm i guess there is a good chance he is scum.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1228, Manuel87 wrote:
Intent to hammer KTS

I liked Rasks post about what KTS claim means for town at this point. Seeing Raskolnikov more towny right now.
As for KTS after that post i think he panicked a little because his i dont care attitude wouldnt work after that.
Before that all his answers were like "i dont care", "so just kill me" or "i am so good" after that his act dropt a little and he contributed a bit.
Combined with the fact that none of my scumreads is voting him atm i guess there is a good chance he is scum.
im not voting him because there was others who was on him that want him gone more than me that removed the vote to prevent lynching. I went to thinking that slot was town after re-reading this behaviour only seems disruptive rather than scummy imo. but thats just my thoughts I could be wrong in which case im sure the people playing will go to town on me tomorow... or they may do so for me just town reading them when they was town being like, only scum could know that. but Its just how I feel this is just A class trying to get yourself killed and there isn't much i can do on that.. So.. I guess one way or another Im not gonna be great but eh.. I'll just keep trying and hope that I can talk myself out of this mess I'm in right now. Jeez.. sleepy posting again and being totally defeatist..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1229, Naomi-Tan wrote:
Intent to hammer KTS

im not voting him because there was others who was on him that want him gone more than me that removed the vote to prevent lynching. I went to thinking that slot was town after re-reading this behaviour only seems disruptive rather than scummy imo. but thats just my thoughts I could be wrong in which case im sure the people playing will go to town on me tomorow... or they may do so for me just town reading them when they was town being like, only scum could know that. but Its just how I feel this is just A class trying to get yourself killed and there isn't much i can do on that.. So.. I guess one way or another Im not gonna be great but eh.. I'll just keep trying and hope that I can talk myself out of this mess I'm in right now. Jeez.. sleepy posting again and being totally defeatist..
Another post of excuses.
If he is scum you are 100% too i hope people will realize that.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1230, Manuel87 wrote:
Intent to hammer KTS

Another post of excuses.
You are prolly not going to get any decent content out of KTS, so if you are going to hammer, you might as well.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1231, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Intent to hammer KTS

Another post of excuses.
You are prolly not going to get any decent content out of KTS, so if you are going to hammer, you might as well.
Probably but he still has the chance.
Also calling intent also allows others to unvote if they arent 100% sure about their vote.
I will wait a little longer so people have the chance to react to the intent but if noone unvotes or he doesnt give a good defense i will hammer today.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1232, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1231, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Intent to hammer KTS

Another post of excuses.
Probably but he still has the chance.
Also calling intent also allows others to unvote if they arent 100% sure about their vote.
I will wait a little longer so people have the chance to react to the intent but if noone unvotes or he doesnt give a good defense i will hammer today.
That's fair.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:39 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1230, Manuel87 wrote:If he is scum you are 100% too i hope people will realize that.
No Fn way. There's no way in heck that scum sticks their neck out for a teammate playing the way KTS is playing.

If he flips scum then I guarantee you that scum is already on the wagon.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

anyway, I think it's been long enough

VOTE: Killthestory
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1234, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1230, Manuel87 wrote:If he is scum you are 100% too i hope people will realize that.
No Fn way. There's no way in heck that scum sticks their neck out for a teammate playing the way KTS is playing.

In post 1188, Naomi-Tan wrote:Apparently the mod believe getting yourself killed isn't against a win con for both scum and town. now ima just sulk as it is apparent we are stuck with a non-contributor actively trying to die.
LAMIST post while trying to get her scumbuddy replaced because else he is about to die.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Why even bother posting that though? @ this point she'd presumably know her scumbuddy is about to be flipped.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

For future reference, please under no circumstances lynch { naomi + mariaR + infinity }. Have other strong townreads but these are the ones who probably aren't good enough as scum to get this townread if that makes sense (no offense infinity :v).

Pretty certain this flips scum, and given that, DGB as well but I'm actually second guessing aristo/hip plus the rb townread especially since LQ's better now and FA was whatever. In general unsure of likely thirdscum and some of the weaker townreads.

If it flips town I still wouldn't doubt naomi/maria/infinity but I'd look into a more experienced scumteam getting misread.
deranged and incoherent
?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Mostly agree w/ that though I wouldn't put maria as town as the other 2.

Completely w/ you on DGB.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm fairly sure this will flip scum KTS has no reason to act like this as town and it's just a trick to get unvoted as stated before he was "joking" when he thought he was hammered but when he saw he wasn't he was like "oh shit better try again"
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

A lot of maria is from around that time she selfvoted and how she acted around there which I COULD be overvaluing but eh. Play around KTS doesn't look s/s either tbh and rem was fine. Admittedly near-conftown might be going too far (compared to naomi and infinity) but still pretty confident in this.

She almost seems too happy and carefree for a bus if that makes sense but otoh if kts is town idk why scum maria gets involved at all on it.
deranged and incoherent
?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1238, Raskolnikov wrote:For future reference, please under no circumstances lynch { naomi + mariaR + infinity }. Have other strong townreads but these are the ones who probably aren't good enough as scum to get this townread if that makes sense (no offense infinity :v).

Pretty certain this flips scum, and given that, DGB as well but I'm actually second guessing aristo/hip plus the rb townread especially since LQ's better now and FA was whatever. In general unsure of likely thirdscum and some of the weaker townreads.

If it flips town I still wouldn't doubt naomi/maria/infinity but I'd look into a more experienced scumteam getting misread.
Yeah this is good, I'm also confident in LQ-town after the rb interactions.

Given how many people want to lynch kts though, I'm feeling like there's some bussing going on. I'd be very surprised if everyone who's on the wagon and stated intent to hammer were all town.

That assumes kts is scum, which I'm not willing to do yet, but w/e
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1114, Killthestory wrote:I'm a night two JOAT.
Claim the abilities.
In post 1205, Killthestory wrote:Uh, slandaar is VI.
You know this isn't true. Even if I am wrong on you it doesn't make me a VI.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Slandaar »

Nevermind didn't notice hammer. We will see then.

Getting him to claim abilites was kind of important though.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1236, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 1234, JarJarDrinks wrote:

In post 1188, Naomi-Tan wrote:Apparently the mod believe getting yourself killed isn't against a win con for both scum and town. now ima just sulk as it is apparent we are stuck with a non-contributor actively trying to die.
LAMIST post while trying to get her scumbuddy replaced because else he is about to die.
Everyone was claiming they was trolling not just me.. I just actively looked to replace them as I don't like people actively ruining there chances of life I'm pretty sure hes gonna town flip because this scream lynch bait atm like literally to a trolly level.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:09 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

FWIW Naomi, you cant expect a mod to replace a trolling player. It's just something you have to deal with.

Cause like, how do we know it's not just a scum tactic? The mod can't do something that would potentially give up alignment info.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

You know whats weird... Manuel didn't vote after the hammer vote was dropped... like.. he could of over lynched but choose not to put his vote down.. like.. he didn't wanna be on the flip list...

PEdit; They was literally trying to kill themselves... that goes aganist both roles imo..
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 1247, Naomi-Tan wrote:You know whats weird... Manuel didn't vote after the hammer vote was dropped... like.. he could of over lynched but choose not to put his vote down.. like.. he didn't wanna be on the flip list...

PEdit; They was literally trying to kill themselves... that goes aganist both roles imo..
Are you actually serious? Thats one of the the worst arguments i have ever read.

Also he never voted himself so no he never tried to kill himself.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1150, Killthestory wrote:please kill me.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”