Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 57, BlankFace wrote:
In post 56, House wrote:
In post 55, Robbnva wrote:yeah I wondered that also but decided it wasn't worth a post.
Which is why I didn't clarify until asked.

My Hmmm was a self-reminder to look back on later.

Bit confused by this line of though. Does the omission of ya really signify anything?
Basically a scumclaim
In post 185, Egg wrote:Weak as fuck Page 1 scum reads:
Wake - Seems excited
Vedith - Basically copied Blank but changed the name then buddied Cmit
Cmit - Overly friendly and then called Hoopla's reaction "strange" without a vote or further thoughts
Hoopla - That reaction to BBMolla.
Rob - Over reaction to Elyse's vote on him.
^Yes, there are five. That's ok because I highly doubt I'm scumreading all five when I finish reading.

Now, progressing past Page 1, I like Rob's questioning Cmit for that comment about Hoopla. And I notice Cmit appears to be calling it scummy and still hasn't voted.

Hoopla's tone seems to be intentionally trying to get people to town read her. I see Rob noticed this as well. I guess Rob can be crossed off my original list for now. BBMolla is spot on about Rob. He's town and his Elyse vote sucks.

Cmit might just be misguided newbtown. The "everyone is confirmed scum" reads list might not be something newbscum would do.

Vedith's reaction to Hoopla's town bloc is town. I'm left with two weak scum reads (Wake and Hoopla) and no strong ones yet.

I'm only through the first two pages. Will finish this evening.
Seems a bit fake.

I feel like I'm coming from a perspective of trying to play devil's advocate to Wing "caught the scumteam" back.

House (-> Killthestory) is my strongest townread so far out of the people who are alive now.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 196, Egg wrote:Hmm. These BBMolla votes (Rob and Elyse) look like wrong town. Scum might jump on though so I'm watching for that as I read more. If they don't, maybe BBMolla actually is scum, but not for supposedly suggesting massclaim because that's not what he was doing. His frustrated reaction surprisingly is reading town to me though so...yeah.
This doesn't make any sense to me.
In post 197, Elyse wrote:
In post 183, Vedith wrote:
In post 181, Elyse wrote:I don't share Hoopla's townread on Molla but I'll back off since it seems like no one else sees what I see.
Wait, why would you back off your scum read?
Surely you would want to convince us right now? Or are you happy to lynch outside of your scum reads?
:igmeou:
Obviously I'm not happy to lynch outside my scumreads. These are terrible questions that make you look like you're scumhunting when you're not.

I'm not going to continue with my "BB lied and is scum" case because multiple people are saying he's stubborn town. It's a black and white thing that I can't really convince people on. Either you think he's lying scum or frustrated, stubborn town. Continuing that line of attack is useless. I'm going to pursue him in other ways if he continues to be scummy.

Scumread on Vedith
I don't like how quickly Elyse backed away from BBmolla. It's hard to explain but I think it was trying to emulate a town thought process rather than actually being one. Because it was so stilted.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 208, Egg wrote:Masquarade, you said that what followed Grendel's RQS was boring. What do you think of those who refused to answer? I also noticed you didn't list any strengths. Do you really not know of any? Because you said you prefer playing scum and "sort of" change strengths and weknesses with alignment and it kind of feels like you had scum strengths in mind that you didn't want to share. How do you know your strengths and weaknesses change without knowing what your strengths are?
In post 226, Robbnva wrote:3. Null
In post 227, Egg wrote:3. Interesting. You're acting like you have a strong town read on him.
ew I really didn't get this impression and I'm considering bussing here. This read is super reachy after all the benefits of the doubt Egg has granted everyone else.

Egg have you bussed as scum in the past?

Wake88 doesn't seem possible
In post 273, Elyse wrote:
In post 257, Wake1 wrote:Elyse, I'm torn on 197. I agree with Vedith asking you why you would back off your Scumread, because I think if you suspect someone you should give voice at every opportunity. His latter two questions felt slightly underhanded. Initially I wanted to back Vedith against you over your Scumread of him in response to his . But, when reading his two latter questions they do feel Scummy to me.

Vedith, would you please provide feedback?
Do you think me continuing to push "BB was caught in a lie, he's caughtscum" is useful if no one feels the same way? It's literally just me repeating myself over and over again. I've laid out the evidence and BB even admitted he was wrong. I don't know what else to do. Follow me or don't.

That was just such an easy thing to jump on for scum and Vedith of course took that opportunity.
"I don't have to do anything because nobody will listen to me even though i caught scum on page 1 qqqqqq"

(I also don;t think it's reasonable to not change the read on BBmolla because he became even more town as time passed.)
In post 300, BBmolla wrote::/

I'll just vig him
Disclaimer: I'm actually VT.
In post 385, Elyse wrote:
In post 382, BlankFace wrote:It wasn't bolder in the original post.
Scumread on BlankFace.

Look at his ISO.

He's not doing anything, still has his RVS vote on me, and has barely commented on the gamestate, only to poke and prod here and there. Terrible.

In fact

VOTE: BlankFace
I'm not sure where the scumread on BBmolla went but otherwise I kinda like this vote.
In post 390, BlankFace wrote:
In post 385, Elyse wrote:
In post 382, BlankFace wrote:It wasn't bolder in the original post.
Scumread on BlankFace.

Look at his ISO.

He's not doing anything, still has his RVS vote on me, and has barely commented on the gamestate, only to poke and prod here and there. Terrible.

In fact

VOTE: BlankFace
The only interesting thing that has happened in this game is cmit's mass claim post. And that's already been talked to death. Everything else was weak.

Having three players bitch about each other for five or six pages isn't compelling. I had to no interest to read through that. It doesn't affect the game state and the emotions that came out of it are NAI. I have had more fun staring at a wall than I did going through that. I had enough of that in Mini 1674 and I'm not wasting my time on it again.

As for the RVS vote, let's look at who still has an RVS vote right now:
1. Me
2. Vedith
3. ChaosOmega
4. Grendel [In that they haven't voted all game, just opened with RQS]
5. Mask

Of those, Chaos has probably done the most. A bit of Pressure on Masquerade, his vote probably shouldn't count as RVS from the looks of it. He also added into the Vedith wagon without changing his vote. I also noticed that neither Mask or Vedith answered his questions. Even after Chaos asked Mask a second time for an answer.

Vedith has done just about as much as I have. Same post count, he's asked more questions than me but that's about it.

Each of Grendel's posts have dealt with the RQS. And there's nothing compelling about it. Breaking down Robb's, House's, Egg's, and Masqurade's RQS is fluff. Nothing there speaks to alignment.
@Grendel - What did you RQS questions get you?

Mask's posts are boring. Answering RQS, commenting on the Rob/House/Molla bitchfest. And that's about it.

I'm not counting Egg in the RVS vote count even thought they haven't voted, they came in at and started hunting almost immediately.

So why did you focus on my vote, besides the fact that it is on you? Why did you focus on my activity when there are five/six other players with about the same amount of contribution as me?

If you want more content out of me, engage me. Because right now, I have no interest in rereading that sixish page bitchfest.
"Why me": the movie: the book

^ Stopping here, I will read this before the deadline for sure.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1523, Elyse wrote:VOTE: Wingback

He just scumslipped

He said that me being at L-1 and Egg not hammering means that Egg is town

But if he was actually town he would realize that Egg and I could be scumbuddies

It has to be Wingback
lololol

Elyse can't believe this!

Wingback is probably town and right (extreme effort = town? he's really enthusiastic about finding the right people not just "lynch this guy " x 999). I didn't read past page 30 (and contracted several forms of cancer) and I'm skimming backwards now.

I want to get to the part about Mathblade being readable though. I'm not sure that is a thing. Mathblade's posts feel strained and I think I'm getting something but it's not much and they have always came across as nonsensical to me in past games.

There is always KTS paranoia but nah.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Expedience »

It really does look like Elyse and Mathblade are scum from how they're primarily attacking Wingback and drawing associations from each other.
In post 1721, MathBlade wrote:Oh and FYI I do think Elyse is scum. However since you are actively leading the mislynch train I want you. Elyse I could take in a 1v1 if I had to.
Like lol, sure. The fact that Mathblade even brought this up is telling.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1523, Elyse wrote:VOTE: Wingback

He just scumslipped

He said that me being at L-1 and Egg not hammering means that Egg is town

But if he was actually town he would realize that Egg and I could be scumbuddies

It has to be Wingback
Furthermore, this is scum desperation after the net has been closing for most of day 4, and the GENIUNE EMOTIONAL OUTBURST™ failed.

Elyse's stance on Masquerade is really scummy ("[huge wall on hoopla] oh ok hoopla is probably scum too im not counterwagoning or anything guys VOTE: masquerade").

I think Elyse assumed that BBmolla was cleared by cmitc's action because she knew he was town and tried to cover it up, that's just the impression that I got and I can't remember why.

The way Elyse pushed Blankface bothered me but there are little things like the posturing "please do enlighten me why am i pushing you if im scum" in which seems really fake to me, only for show.

Mathblade's posts are kind of nonsense like usual but I really felt the one where he attacks Wingback for hammering Hoopla knew that Hoopla would flip town. There's no reason to be mad if someone hammers your scumread and Mathblade's argument was a very direct extension of "wtf dude you just quickhammered town and i, scum who you correctly read, was on the wagon!!".

If they're scum together it's actually pretty funny, I liked the part where Elyse called Mathblade scum for calling Hoopla hiplop.

I started getting feelings that Egg was town around that time on day 3 just before Wingback accused him, the way he was doing stuff felt natural. I remember being like "egg is being town, where's elyse??", the answer being that Elyse was prodging and posting "lynch hoopla" and posting in the scum PT.

I'm not sure if Wingback doesn't really explain his reads or just I subconsciously skip long posts, but I feel like I missed his thought process more than I should have given how much he writes. It's cool though because we reached the same conclusion. Elyse is the safest lynch to me but I'll go for either her or Mathblade.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Expedience »

I'm town
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: Elyse

This means that they're scum together if nobody hammers?

I feel slightly confident about this
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Expedience »

Wait what am I thinking. Is this just unnecessary risk?

I'll revote if not.

UNVOTE: Elyse
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: Elyse
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Expedience »

I'm town, hope I made the right choice.

If Elyse is scum it can 100% only be Mathblade, because Egg didn't hammer Elyse a few days before, and Wingback and I didn't hammer Mathblade today.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Expedience »

Wait that doesn't make sense. Egg isn't cleared, but it's probably not him anyway so yeah.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Expedience »

Sorry lol. I kept trying to write a post but I got really confused about what had happened so I just stuck with the vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”