MafiaScum plays P.Plat Part 7: Progress Progress

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

We really need to take Chimchar. Standard pokemon strategy is the Fire/Water/Grass defensive core, and Infernape is the best fire-type in the game.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I vote Obama
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

If you do apply the patch, I demand that you catch and evolve every single pokemon that would otherwise evolve only by trading.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

If what we're looking for is a challenge, then I suggest that our time should be 6 magikarp that we never evolve.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 59, GuyInFreezer wrote:But how do I raise 6 lv 3 magikarps
Try equipping an Exp. Share.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Throw all your pokeballs away.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

This needs to be a happy adventure. Use only pokemon that have Jolly natures.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Those pokemon better be Jolly!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

According to the AI, Growl is the best move in the game. I think every pokemon who can learn Growl should, and then never forget it.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #105 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Fine. Be the enemies of fun. Gotta do something for the challenge if you aren't going to Nuzlocke.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Did we settle on whether Psyduck should evolve? I don't know what shiny Golduck looks like. But I do remember that regular Golduck is not actually gold.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Why isn't regular golduck gold, though?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Do you evolve pokemon that evolve by level up at the earliest opportunity, or do you wait until they learn the moves you want? Because I'm pretty sure pokemon learn moves earlier when unevolved.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #118 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

You must listen exclusively to Rebecca Black while playing Pokémon. I don't know how this will effect the text based forum AAR, but I'm willing to experiment.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Psyduck! I'm participating!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'd competlely forgot Glameow was a thing. I demand you catch one and then immediately release it.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 140, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 138, Sudo_Nym wrote:I'd competlely forgot Glameow was a thing. I demand you catch one and then immediately release it.

Okay, fine. Then I demand that you pretend that you captured one off screen and then released it without taking a screenshot of any part of the process.

Return to “The Arcade”