Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #536 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hey everyone it's 3:30 in the morning and i'm playing mafia!...Oh boy I'm gonna start re reading and just in case I am

UNVOTE:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #537 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kinda wish I didn't see who I replaced but oh well.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #538 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

10 pages in and vote Ras using mostly votes in terms of fear like "tell me why this is scum now!" A lot of There reads they give themself an escape route like "I have reads but it's really early so idk!"
Naomi is my town read I like there tond and the mosts seem natruel

VOTE: Infinity
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #539 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #540 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

I feel like I should stop reading because i'll most likely forget a ton of points made and that'll only help scum so for now I'll stop reading.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #544 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 541, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 539, MariaR wrote:I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
Congrats, that's one I have not heard before. Mind explaining? I know there is some underlying reasons for you saying such and if there isn't, you are Scum.
What?

Who are you I have reasons as I said mostly due to interaction and I dislike a lot of there posts but even if I didn't have that many reasons gut reads are a thing in this game and you'll get a lot of votes wrong for it.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #550 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 549, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 544, MariaR wrote:
In post 539, MariaR wrote:I'm fairly sure one of RB/Infinity is scum and the other is town due to interactions even though I scumread both.
Congrats, that's one I have not heard before. Mind explaining? I know there is some underlying reasons for you saying such and if there isn't, you are Scum.
What?

Who are you I have reasons as I said mostly due to interaction and I dislike a lot of there posts but even if I didn't have that many reasons gut reads are a thing in this game and you'll get a lot of votes wrong for it.
Read my Wiki on gut reads. Unless you are the type of person who has such good reads that people just assume you are right you need at least SOME backing for your reads. It doesn't need to be a 4000 character post, but it does have to have punch. I have said this elsewhere: If you are just giving gut reads, then that allows Scum to pretty much just do the same thing. The game would essentially become a game where all that was done was voting, which is not Mafia.
Does this logic go with poe reads to then cause you're just being unrealistic
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #553 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 551, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 550, MariaR wrote:
In post 549, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 544, MariaR wrote:
What?

Read my Wiki on gut reads. Unless you are the type of person who has such good reads that people just assume you are right you need at least SOME backing for your reads. It doesn't need to be a 4000 character post, but it does have to have punch. I have said this elsewhere: If you are just giving gut reads, then that allows Scum to pretty much just do the same thing. The game would essentially become a game where all that was done was voting, which is not Mafia.
Does this logic go with poe reads to then cause you're just being unrealistic
The ONLY other way people can just use gut reads is if that is all they do and they are known for that. That makes a really hard way to start playing mafia IMO.
I don't think you understand that even if you find gut reads scummy it's a normal human thing to have gut feelings about something not just mafia.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #558 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 556, rb wrote:Oh nice, Slandaar doesn't agree with LQ's conclusion that I'm scum, but he disagrees with kraska's townread at the same time.

:lol:
I don't see any problem with that.

I really should read past page 12
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #565 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 564, rb wrote:Hey MariaR can you explain the one scum between RB/Infinity thing because I'm town and I'm struggling to see Infinity scum after our interactions.
It's not your interactions that make you guys scum I just scumread both of you but reading interactions between the 2 of you I think only 1 of you are scum if you would like me to explain why are scum read the 2 of you I can do that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #568 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 567, rb wrote:
In post 565, MariaR wrote:
In post 564, rb wrote:Hey MariaR can you explain the one scum between RB/Infinity thing because I'm town and I'm struggling to see Infinity scum after our interactions.
It's not your interactions that make you guys scum I just scumread both of you but reading interactions between the 2 of you I think only 1 of you are scum if you would like me to explain why are scum read the 2 of you I can do that.
I don't really care why you scumread me but I want to know why you think we're an impossible pair?
Where did I ever say impossible. When I read the interactions I'm pretty sure it's unlikely for you guys to be partners of course that could be false but that can also be true for any pair read.

I'm just saying If one of you flips scum i'm prob not lynching the other person.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #571 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 200, Infinity 324 wrote:You can't scumread people for weak reasoning 8 pages into the game...
In post 201, rb wrote:Why not?
In post 202, Infinity 324 wrote:Because all reasoning at this point is going to be weak, since there isn't much to go on.
In post 210, rb wrote:
In post 202, Infinity 324 wrote:Because all reasoning at this point is going to be weak, since there isn't much to go on.

Just nope.
In post 217, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 210, rb wrote:

Just nope.

This whole convo seems really natural and doesn't seem planned or forced from either side. Also

VOTE: LQ I can't tell if you're just being close minded or you honestly think like that but re reading you're ISO you should have more votes then you do.

I'm not using it to make excuses, so how is that scummy?

My reasoning is, well, reasonable for this early on d1, and IPS called it out as scumy. Same with vibes.

Vote me for my reasoning if you think it's bad, not for my idea about the game.
In post 218, rb wrote:I'll vote you for whatever reason I want. You're not my dad!
In post 219, rb wrote:But in all honesty I think it's just scummy to discredit the value of early game in general. It's actually a vital part of the game and very useful to re-read because the interactions there, the scum haven't had time to adapt to what suits the particular town they're playing with. Late game scum interactions are really hard to re-read because they're all wifom. It's scumgame to devalue early game.
In post 220, Infinity 324 wrote:Early game is a lot more valuable looking back imo

By definition, later game you'll have more information since you can also look back at the early game.

If you think you can make strong cases against people on page 8, I strongly disagree.
In post 222, Infinity 324 wrote:That's...true, but that doesn't mean you can make very strong arguments for scum on page 8...

The fact that you think this theory discussion is AI is questionable...
In post 223, rb wrote:
In post 222, Infinity 324 wrote:That's...true, but that doesn't mean you can make very strong arguments for scum on page 8...

The fact that you think this theory discussion is AI is questionable...
Tbh I explained what I thought was AI:
rb wrote:I've seen people say "oh Day 1 interactions don't mean that much" exactly 8 times. 7/8 times the person saying or implying it was scum.
^ that's why I'm scumreading you right now.

I never said this theory discussion right now is necessarily AI. But the way you're throwing shade at me as if that's what I said is questionable... :wink:
In post 224, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah but you have to look at context. There isn't a particular scum motivation to saying what I said there, because I'm trying to scumhunt just as hard as if I didn't say that.

The scum you're talking about there, I assume, tried to use their statement to make excuses or ignore valid evidence. That's certainly not what I'm doing here. I'm using it to argue against IPS's reasoning which doesn't really make sense.

And of course, expression suspicion is questionable...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #572 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:40 am

Post by MariaR »

I messed up quoting and put my vote in one of the quotes so let me cp it here and ignore it in the quote thing

This whole convo seems really natural and doesn't seem planned or forced from either side. Also

VOTE: Lickly I can't tell if you're just being close minded or you honestly think like that but re reading you're ISO you should have more votes then you do.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #575 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:42 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 574, rb wrote:
In post 572, MariaR wrote:I messed up quoting and put my vote in one of the quotes so let me cp it here and ignore it in the quote thing

VOTE: Lickly I can't tell if you're just being close minded or you honestly think like that but re reading you're ISO you should have more votes then you do.
Okay so you think the convo is really natural but you think one of us is surely scum because you scumread both of us separately, ignoring that interaction, right?
Correct.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #598 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 593, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 537, MariaR wrote:Kinda wish I didn't see who I replaced but oh well.
Can you explain why you said that please?
Because when I re read I'm gonna try and look at all of Rem's post and be bias and think they're towny when some of them could be scummy but I'm always gonna look at it from a town pov I wish I could of just re read and come back to give myself an answer so I could help explain the thought process around the posts.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #605 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

o what's up KTS!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #607 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

As long as you don't go in your final form I'll be happy.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #612 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 610, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 598, MariaR wrote:
In post 593, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 537, MariaR wrote:Kinda wish I didn't see who I replaced but oh well.
Can you explain why you said that please?
Because when I re read I'm gonna try and look at all of Rem's post and be bias and think they're towny when some of them could be scummy but I'm always gonna look at it from a town pov I wish I could of just re read and come back to give myself an answer so I could help explain the thought process around the posts.
OK so it was an intended townslip you would say?
Because thats how it lokked to me when i though about it yesterday and it kept bothering me thats why i asked if i understood it correct.

@Naomi: Can you stop answering questions directed at other persons please?
If you direct a question at someone there is a good chance you intend to get something out of it from that specific person not from someone else.
I don't know if you want to call that a townslip or not it was just me making a statement if you want to take it as a town slip power to you!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #639 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:19 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't really have much to comment on I feel in a very weird state atm but I'll be here for now.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #684 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll read all this later and say why I have some scum reads on RB/Infinity/Lick with a town read on Slander/Naomi (GASP)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #707 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:05 am

Post by MariaR »

I still think infinity and LQ are the best votes by a long shot
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #711 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 708, rb wrote:I think MariaR vote is even better.
I thought we had something special </3
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #715 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:45 am

Post by MariaR »

I need to V/LA (is that how you say it) for 2 days from this I'm been overwhelming myself and I need a little break
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #776 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE: I should be backish for now! anyway from what I see nothing really huge has happened or made me want to change my reads (that I have set to answer so let me do that in the next post) I think I may take back my sr on RB but I will quote what made me sr him in the first place

If I had to say who scum is sr I'd say Licky/Infinity/ ???
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #777 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 90, Infinity 324 wrote:Oooh lots of stuff.

Rask is gut town for now. Same with DGB

I feel like aristo could be scum, I think scum could come up with that naomi read explanation if pressured on it. I feel like it was slightly overdone for how weak the townread was.

Naomi was bleh and I don't like how she asked rem to unvote. She could be a nervous town though

Also manuel throwing shade and not adding anything useful is bleh. Though it could be town paranoia.

rem could be scum for the townslip right after the discussion about faking townslips, though that would be pretty bold...so still null..

Aristo what do you think about manuel?

VOTE: naomi

It will be interesting to try to pressure-read naomi given her personality
In post 97, Infinity 324 wrote:Hmm I actually think naomi is town. I wouldn't expect scum in her position to be this transparent, I would expect them to AtE their way into hiding their motivations.

Back to this.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: manuel

Reads manuel?
I think the 2 things up above were very stupid I think he knew Naomi was town telling and a lynch wasn't happening so tried to backtrack out of the vote sus to me!~
In post 164, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm comfortable with putting naomi as town now.

Not much else...
What meaning do you have to post this it's just saying...oh I have a town read...and that's it ;-; It feels like you're trying to do something when you're not doing much at all
Are you kidding me? you have 200+ posts that's enough to form SOME type of reads why are you trying to give yourself so many escape routes
In post 285, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: LQ

Proved wrong but then doesn't try to re-evaluate
What's the problem with that I'd say that's null or even towny depends on if you think someone being stubborn is a town tell or a scum tell

On a final note I'm not gonna quote them because they're hella long but when Infinity did 2 giant quote walls he was mostly just saying 'hmm okay' or "I get it I understand" not really adding anything to the topic at hand I think he wants to look like he's doing something when he's not doing very much at all.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #778 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

Naomi is really a hard townread just by the way she posts it's something I don't see scum thinking and being like...yeah i'll post all this it seems extremely genuine like she isn't thinking about what to post and just is.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #780 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:01 am

Post by MariaR »

I want to vote Slander because his reason for scumreading is out right awful but I'm gonna wait for him to come back he says I'm scum for POE (????) and giving weak reads when I said I WAS GONNA EXPLAIN THEM it's like he's not reading the thread
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #784 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:15 am

Post by MariaR »

if I have to vote KTS or this well...

VOTE: Slan
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #787 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:30 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 785, rb wrote:That's such a scummy post :lol:
VOTE: RB Take that back.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #788 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:34 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't want to vote KTS because of the people on the wagon *cough* Ras Slan *cough*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #791 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 790, Raskolnikov wrote:MariaR you're scumreading all of LQ, infinity, slandaar, rb and me??
Less on slaander and RB but yes.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #795 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:28 am

Post by MariaR »

The only thing that's right in that statement is about how little I actually care.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #794 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:28 am

Post by MariaR »

The only thing that's right in that statement is about how little I actually care.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #798 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:06 am

Post by MariaR »

2 plus 3 i'm a mafia sided night 2 cop.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #987 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

Still bored but I did not need to wake up and see this I should just go back to sleep.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #994 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

I didn't think lurking was so much fun.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #997 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 995, Fire Assassin wrote:Ill probably go through everything that I have missed, but MariaR want to give me a quick summary of events?
I see RB was raging a bit, but nothing else.
I'm a sub in myself if you asked me for a sum I couldn't tell you all I know is Infinity/ RB slot had a really big fight Namoi and Slannder want to lynch each other and KTS is being KTS
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1009 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:02 am

Post by MariaR »

[align=][/align]
In post 1008, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I feel bad cause I feel like I should be trying harder and I'm being more of a nuisance then I am helping honestly
This is me sorry
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1025 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't know how i'm being LAMIST and what do you mean relook at infinity I have a sr on him and he hasn't done anything to make me want to change it honestly very simple

Also can you all stop "light town reading me" or "Scum reading me" because of Rem I would like to be judged on MY content not Rem's
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1027 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:17 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't really know what to do cause my hearts not in this game I'm reading everything I just wish I could get a fresh start but work with what you're given with.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1029 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:24 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: MariaR

Better to do so now while we have a ml.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1032 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1030, Infinity 324 wrote:Oh come on...at least try to play the game...
That's not why i'm self voting it's that I know my style of play and my heart's not in this but I want to do well and I don't really think I'm doing that I feel like I'm an easy push so I would rather get myself out of the way while we have a ml
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1033 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:28 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not self voting because I want to give up I'm doing it because I feel like I'll be less help moving forward.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1037 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't want to be the reason we lost I have outted my reads and taking them into context is fine but I just don't know what to do anymore.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1039 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:39 am

Post by MariaR »

Will the 5 reads I'm strong on was Naomi being town for having no filter with there posting style because I feel like scum would think about what they would but she seems to just post away it seems extremely genuine

I think I also TR the RB slot because of all the anger and that having random thoughts/reads is normal because if you're upset you can't really think as clearly as you would normally do I scumread him early on cause he kept on trying to pull these noob towntells but that could just be how he plays

I also had a sr on Infinity for reasons I already stated I think Slannder could be optimistic scum because he had a sr on me for not outting my reads well when I said I was going to say why I sr people later and whenever I see reads from him there's always an escape route for some IE (I don't know or this read is weak though)

I want to also SR ras cause I disliked a lot of there early posts but I doubt myself on that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1040 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:40 am

Post by MariaR »

I just gave myself an escape route for my Ras read lol i'm a hypocrite
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1043 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:48 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE:

I'll be here I guess
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1088 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:06 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1086, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
Slight intent to hammer

just a bit but a bit more info would be nice
srsly can my kindle stop auto switching my account on me
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1096 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:11 am

Post by MariaR »

Killthestory the doctor was hung from a tree!

please claim :c
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1099 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:17 am

Post by MariaR »

What kind of question is that? -_-
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1102 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:19 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE: Can you claim now?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1106 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:23 am

Post by MariaR »

mfw when the mod ruins your fake vote for a claim
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1144 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

What is JOAT?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1148 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

Intent to hammer I don't believe a JOAT after reading the wiki would just not claim at L-1 feels like a scum claim trying to save themself
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1151 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: KTS
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1158 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

I really hope I hammered
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1160 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

What did I do? >.>
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1165 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1162, Infinity 324 wrote:You hammered a potential town power role, you at least should've given it some time...
I stand by my logic that a pr of that strong standard should of claimed at L-2 let alone L-1 and trolling I am sure this will flip scum he has no reason to do so otherwise.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1170 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

I am fairly upset I didn't hammer that faster...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1172 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'll leave the rest to you guys but I still think he's scum regardless as said before it's always "N2" right so this is still gonna be a lynch choice the next day. I won't push it any harder.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1182 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

KTS if you're town you're being super inconsiderate about every other player in this game and really should get a pep in your step.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1192 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

I feel so confused because I was SRing Ras but I agree with everything they just said...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1195 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

what the fk...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1203 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Unvote I want to see this reads list first
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1204 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

...Whoops

UNVOTE: I'M STILL NEW TO THIS OKAY
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1208 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: KTS sweet jesus

L-1 again -_-
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1240 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm fairly sure this will flip scum KTS has no reason to act like this as town and it's just a trick to get unvoted as stated before he was "joking" when he thought he was hammered but when he saw he wasn't he was like "oh shit better try again"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1276 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:08 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't regret that vote at all in fact I'm still somewhat happy about it

can someone tell me why DGB is so scummy I've seen it as DGB being like a uni sr but I haven't read anything from then I guess I could take a look at their ISO but a basis to work off of first would be nice.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1280 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay give me an hour and i'll come back read DGB's iso and i'll give a read and I have to say sorry I feel like a scumread a lot of people because I was being really picky and just wanting to have reads for the sake of having them and that's not good for anyone besides mafia cause if I can't back up a lot of my reads with well thought out logic it can only lead to helping mafia
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1292 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:35 am

Post by MariaR »

Before reading: Town: Fire
Jarjar
Null: Rask
Infinity
Manuel
DGB
Kraska
Scum: LQ
Hiplop
Slandaar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1293 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:38 am

Post by MariaR »

I can expalin my TR's/SR's if you ask me to talk about a null read I prob couldn't
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1304 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:56 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1302, Infinity 324 wrote:How is that scummy?

I like to try to pressure replacements right when they replace in
you didn't do anything to me (not that I recall)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1315 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:03 am

Post by MariaR »

I like my reads list where it is atm
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1317 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:05 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1314, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1277, Infinity 324 wrote:-hiplop voted kts because their predecessor did, and wasn't there for the claim and lynch
-- meh

-fire tried to defend kts and called me scummy for bringing up points against them. Wasn't there for the lynch
-- meh lean scum

-LQ voted after rask made the case, didn't do much else-- scummy (though I still have him as solidly town after rb interactions)
-DGB hopped on the wagon then disappeared
-- scummy
Okay lets see on this again.

Fire, LQ, DGB are all various scummy.

But here is the scum team guys:
Hiplop (who is meh), Fire, DGB.

Bullshit.
I think he's talking about the actions around the bw on KTS and not overall play as in you can do scummy things on that bw but still be town I think you're chasing a deadend.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1330 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:11 am

Post by MariaR »

Kraska! *hug*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1334 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1329, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1323, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1317, MariaR wrote:I think he's talking about the actions around the bw on KTS and not overall play as in you can do scummy things on that bw but still be town I think you're chasing a deadend.
Not how its presented, even so.
He says he is confident that the team is Hiplop, DGB, and me.
I see no actual reasoning for Hiplop being scum
I think he mentioned me and LQ being scummy in our interactins, which I have no idea, cause I haven't read them.

No idea why DGB is scum either.
I mean I had my vote on aristo (hiplop's predecessor) for a while there...

DGB you may have a point but I mentioned finding her scummy before as well. I got your slot-scum and LQ-town from the interactions

Not trying to call scumteams yet, but I don't think it's a coincidence that the people who were scummy yesterday also acted sketchy around the kts wagon
I don't think that last sentences adds up if people were acting scummy around the KTS wagon...wouldn't scum want to hammer him or am i missing something
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1336 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1331, kraska77 wrote:Sorry I'm in a shitty mood I better come back later
aww are you okay do you need to talk?

Do you need another hug? :3
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1338 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:14 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1336, MariaR wrote:
In post 1331, kraska77 wrote:Sorry I'm in a shitty mood I better come back later
aww are you okay do you need to talk?

Do you need another hug? :3
If anyone calls this AI I will stab you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1349 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:30 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1341, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1334, MariaR wrote:
In post 1329, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1323, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1317, MariaR wrote:I think he's talking about the actions around the bw on KTS and not overall play as in you can do scummy things on that bw but still be town I think you're chasing a deadend.
Not how its presented, even so.
He says he is confident that the team is Hiplop, DGB, and me.
I see no actual reasoning for Hiplop being scum
I think he mentioned me and LQ being scummy in our interactins, which I have no idea, cause I haven't read them.

No idea why DGB is scum either.
I mean I had my vote on aristo (hiplop's predecessor) for a while there...

DGB you may have a point but I mentioned finding her scummy before as well. I got your slot-scum and LQ-town from the interactions

Not trying to call scumteams yet, but I don't think it's a coincidence that the people who were scummy yesterday also acted sketchy around the kts wagon
I don't think that last sentences adds up if people were acting scummy around the KTS wagon...wouldn't scum want to hammer him or am i missing something
Scum would want to be on the wagon, but not try to draw a lot of attention to themselves. Hammering a town PR would be pretty ballsy, I think scum were either on the wagon and not hammering or maybe off the wagon.
I think face value play will be your undoing.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1354 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1350, JarJarDrinks wrote:Add these to list of LAMIST Maria posts:
In post 1276, MariaR wrote:I don't regret that vote at all in fact I'm still somewhat happy about it
In post 1280, MariaR wrote:I have to say sorry I feel like a scumread a lot of people because I was being really picky and just wanting to have reads for the sake of having them and that's not good for anyone besides mafia cause if I can't back up a lot of my reads with well thought out logic it can only lead to helping mafia
LAMIST?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1358 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:35 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1351, Infinity 324 wrote:"face value play" = "ballsy scum play" ?

It's just a general thing I've noticed, scum don't really want to draw attention to themselves. It may be the correct play in some cases, but a lot of times they're scared to.
No I think you're just looking at things rather than reading things. Looking at the most normal/logical then thinking outside

Of course scum would try to not draw attention to themselves and would prob not hammer or be a bw vote but that's so basic it doesn't seem true or it may just be not true and I think making towny things off that is a mistake
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1359 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Someone tell me what LAMIST means?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1362 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1360, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1359, MariaR wrote:Someone tell me what LAMIST means?
It means Look At Me I am So Townie
So trying to say wow look at this post I am town...I mean just saying my thoughts is what I was doing with those posts and if that's what being a LAMIST is so be it label me as one
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1368 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:46 am

Post by MariaR »

My mistake and all those posts every single one of them was me just saying my thoughts and pressing the submit button so I guess a lot more LAMIST posts are coming your way
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1372 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:11 am

Post by MariaR »

I think taking things by situation to situation better then the "In general" townreading/scumreading a lot of people are doing

Instead of looking at waht scum would normally do in this case. Maybe it's better to look at the situation and see what scum WOULDN'T do

If you need better clarification just ask
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1374 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:17 am

Post by MariaR »

^ You see this I agree with PROGRESS
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1378 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:20 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1375, Infinity 324 wrote:It's very difficult to play mafia without using generalizations about how town and scum usually play. Also, I think a lot of what fueled my analysis is the fact that KTS was evidently doomed. Scum didn't have to push the wagon, or even vote it, to get it to go through-- doing so would probably just make them look worse.
I do agree that it's hard to not make big generalizations I just think basing everything on it would be a huge mistake.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1396 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

atm the main people I want to start to look into (this is for reading for me) Is DGB Rask and Manuel

I want to start reading rask because I kinda scumread that long post at the end of the day on the KTS lynch the reasoning is weird but it's mostly because
It was such a good well informed post

Everything in iit is agreeable and true and you can get town cred off a post like that for reasons like "Rask doesn't need to post that when KTS is getting lynched" BUT with him being a PR it can help push the lynch very well along with almost no suspicion on yourself

I think I hard SR Slandaar and LQ and I don't see that changing I'll prob be very stubborn on those reads

RB slot is town his anger felt very real even up to the time he replaced out he was an emotional mess and his posts showed how upset he was and I don't know why scum would get so upset over a mini interaction his reads started changing a bit too (if I remember) and that's normal to not think clearly in such a rage

Slandaar for one had a sr on the most obv person in this town and normally I'd town tell that because stubborn but not the way he went at it also trying to give reads with escape routes so incase any of his reads got sheeped and was wrong he'd always have a blanket to fall back on

Dear god I hate making reads list mostly cause of how bad read lists are and are more helpful for scum then town
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1397 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

I should most likely say why I hate reads lists why I'm here in my experience this is what happens with a lot of reads lists:

Player A (town) *makes reads list* Player B (Town) "Can I have you reasoning for Player D" Player A: Well this is kinda a hard townread/scumread for me to explain Player B: This guy must be scum his reads are weak and he can't explain them! *Player A is lynched*

Player C (mafia): Player B led a bw on Player A knowing he was town he's prob mafia! *Player B gets lynched*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1399 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

1) Naomi

2) Sure i'll quite in my next post cause I don't know how to be neat with this site lol

3) I did one because I felt forced and I had to do one.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1402 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 661, Slandaar wrote:
In post 655, rb wrote:I'm trying to figure out what buttons KTS pressed.
All my other scumreads were kinda eh maybe. This one though :]
In post 806, Slandaar wrote:Town
Infinity
Raskol
Manuel
Naomi
Unfortunately rb

Fairly town
Kraska

More like towneh
JarJar

Leaving
LQ, KTS, DGB, Maria, Aristo

Aristo kinda dealt with the case from Raskol well. LQ going for rb is kinda eh maybe.

Leaving
Maria, DGB, KTS.

KTS/DGB are definite.
In post 783, rb wrote:Also LMFAO what is Manuel doing.

No wonder I can't read this game. There's more terrible votes than there are scum. Those of you that are town can u plz not?
:neutral:

Why are you voting me? do you have reasons? no. Just a bruised ego.

Stop being a waste of space and actually vote scum.
Here's a few here you keep going like this "could be town" "eh maybe" on this one more like a fall back being unsure on reads is a normal thing but not the way you're wording them
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1403 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1401, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1399, MariaR wrote:1) Naomi
I mean you accused me of not reading the thread...
In post 1399, MariaR wrote: 3) I did one because I felt forced and I had to do one.
Hmmm. Who was making you feel forced to post one?
Kraska I made a huge deal about not really knowing how much my reads stand and I got asked to make one and I didn't really want to say no
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1404 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

When you were calling me scum in a few posts (like the one I quoted) did you read where I said "i'll say why they're scum later" Or did you miss that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1407 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1406, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1404, MariaR wrote:When you were calling me scum in a few posts (like the one I quoted) did you read where I said "i'll say why they're scum later" Or did you miss that.
I just don't find it relevant. I didn't like how you had RB&Infinity as scum but liked their interaction. Then you voted LQ? I didn't really need further explanation. As said I didn't have you as super scum just most likely of everyone bar DGB/KTS.
I didn't like their interaction I said I don't think it's a SvS interaction and I went for the read I was more sure on in my 3 of RB/Infinity/LQ

and to answer your other question I think people should out certain reads instead of eh reads but that's my personal pref
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1409 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think I answered all your questions unless I missed any?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1412 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

No I don't think people would and no I don't think you are trying to get people to sheep them I haven't seen you push on any "eh" read
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1414 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

just because I said I don't LIKE reads lists doesn't mean I think readlists are scummy
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1416 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:11 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1411, Manuel87 wrote:I agree that some reads are hard to explain because your not sure about them yourself but that doesnt mean readlists help scum more then town.
Asking about those reads helps town understand the thought process of the other player and judge his interactions during the game.

Also you just used the argument you dont like about readlists against Slandaar i am confused.
To the last line of this because that's how I took it but it's also mostly a statement for everyone
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1418 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I never brought up reads lists when I was talking with slanndaar I was saying his eh reads he can use to fall back I never tried to say "read lists only help scum so you must be scum!"
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1419 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm sorry if i'm not getting what you're trying to say it's all very confusing atm
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1422 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:44 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1421, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1418, MariaR wrote:I was talking with slanndaar I was saying his eh reads he can use to fall back
But they are my reads. You are basically saying I have to read people either Solid Town or Solid Scum I cannot have any inbetween. Yes it's something I always dislike because of the thing I said before and I guess I have no right to push on someone for having maybe reads it's a bad habit I have from playing java mafia I should explain it more...I guess what i'm trying to say is lets say you have someone in your "could be scum" pool and that player flips mafia being like: See I told you! THAT'S what would ping me
In post 1397, MariaR wrote:Player A (town) *makes reads list* Player B (Town) "Can I have you reasoning for Player D" Player A: Well this is kinda a hard townread/scumread for me to explain Player B: This guy must be scum his reads are weak and he can't explain them! *Player A is lynched*
Manuel is saying I am player A and you are Player B.

:]
OHHHHHH OKAY...I am slow it's a huge point on way I dislike giant reads lists because I see the thing I showed you happen a ton because of it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1423 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:01 am

Post by MariaR »

^Ignore this post I added words in by mistake that make it look weird
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1424 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1421, Slandaar wrote:
In post 1418, MariaR wrote:I was talking with slanndaar I was saying his eh reads he can use to fall back
But they are my reads. You are basically saying I have to read people either Solid Town or Solid Scum I cannot have any inbetween.

In post 1397, MariaR wrote:Player A (town) *makes reads list* Player B (Town) "Can I have you reasoning for Player D" Player A: Well this is kinda a hard townread/scumread for me to explain Player B: This guy must be scum his reads are weak and he can't explain them! *Player A is lynched*
Manuel is saying I am player A and you are Player B.

:]

1) Yes it's something I always dislike because of the thing I said before and I guess I have no right to push on someone for having maybe reads it's a bad habit I have from playing java mafia I should explain it more...I guess what i'm trying to say is lets say you have someone in your "could be scum" pool and that player flips mafia being like: See I told you! THAT'S what would ping me

Okay and this was mostly to just say why I dislike reads lists and doing them because this is what happens a lot in my experience on the site
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1428 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:59 am

Post by MariaR »

...srsly can you sub if you're not gonna try (I mean I know I self voted so I can't really say much regarding this) but if you're not gonna try it ruins all the fun
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1430 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:17 am

Post by MariaR »

kk so i'm gonna be putting DGB to L-1 soon so with that can you please claim?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1438 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: DGB

This is L-1 I'm not scared to vote people who refuse to claim as stated before I don't even know if this'll flip maf and I don't care
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1440 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

This is a ml even if this goes wrong and I'd rather hammer DGB while we have a ml then when we don't I think everyone can agree to that.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1455 (isolation #107) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:48 am

Post by MariaR »

And with that I'm pretty sure hiplop joins LQ in my scum pool but the answer he gives will be interesting
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1458 (isolation #108) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: hiplop DGB/Hiplop are both votes I will do but this one is much better imo.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1459 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:56 am

Post by MariaR »

As a matter of fact wait a sec

UNVOTE: I'm rushing I guess more reads from hip could be nice.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1460 (isolation #110) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:57 am

Post by MariaR »

I still want to vote it but i'm in conflict thinking that just auto putting someone in scum for the last page is a bit silly
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1467 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1465, Infinity 324 wrote:Why did you point out maria's vote but ignore mine?
Prob because I jumped on your vote and it was silly of me to do so
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1482 (isolation #112) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:25 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1474, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1455, MariaR wrote:And with that I'm pretty sure hiplop joins LQ in my scum pool but the answer he gives will be interesting
what
why
I disliked his last page can you claim please I'm thinking about putting you at L-2 again
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1487 (isolation #113) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1486, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1482, MariaR wrote:
In post 1474, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1455, MariaR wrote:And with that I'm pretty sure hiplop joins LQ in my scum pool but the answer he gives will be interesting
what
why
I disliked his last page can you claim please I'm thinking about putting you at L-2 again
I'm a 1-shot watcher

Only works on a specific night
Can't tell if this is a slip or just playing dumb cause we all know what this night is
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1489 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1488, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1487, MariaR wrote:Can't tell if this is a slip or just playing dumb cause we all know what this night is
Uh?

How would you know?
Did you read the thing that's special about this set up...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1538 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

*waddles over to fire*
h-hi
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1540 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

*hug*
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1545 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

dawwww Fire is so CUTE!!!!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1547 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1546, Vedith wrote:
In post 1545, MariaR wrote:dawwww Fire is so CUTE!!!!

He'll burn your face off if piss him off though! :eek:
I don't care I just wanna hug him! :giggle:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1560 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by MariaR »

So many...words in one post...dear god I need to lay down a moment
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1564 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

I want to be part of the topic at hand but I don't really have anything to comment on what just happened so i'll just sit on my desk and wait for something.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1595 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

still lurking
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1605 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think i'm in bias tunnel mode where I can't see anything towny from LQ and just keep saying "scum scum scum" also we don't claim because of this
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1606 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

All non-Vanilla roles hold the modifier "Night 2". Other modifiers may exist in the game (in conjunction with "Night 2") if applicable. < the mod

I don't know how to solo quote that >.> claiming day 3 can hurt us imo I think a pro's and cons list would be nice
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1609 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1607, Vedith wrote:
In post 1, Marquis wrote:All non-Vanilla roles hold the modifier "Night 2". Other modifiers may exist in the game (in conjunction with "Night 2") if applicable.
Here you go, Maria! :P
Danke! :)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1611 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

I guess anyone who has more then n-2 can just say they have n-2 but that would give scum a lot of room to fake claim hm
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1614 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

Okay that makes things a lot more simpler thank you!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1628 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

Claiming today only helps scum cause everyone can lie regarding the actions and get a ton of cc's going imo
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1630 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

nuuuu Toothless love me ;-;
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1633 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

*Jumps on back*
Toothless! ;-;
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1634 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

I still think claiming is a very bad idea
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1638 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

Doesn't this give scum more info then help town because they can plan claims around this...?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1641 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Sigh okay fine I'll go on and claim pr I don't know if claiming my role itself is a good idea I'm very iffy on this
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1648 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

This seems awful should we just full claim since scum can just fake what pr they want or...I don't know what to think rn this just seems like it's gonna go wrong fast
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1653 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

I think i'm gonna be sick
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1657 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1655, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1653, MariaR wrote:I think i'm gonna be sick
Need a toothless hug?
I NEED YOU TO NOT SAY CLAMING DAY 2 IS A GOOD IDEA >.>
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1717 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:05 am

Post by MariaR »

I wonder if going over roles that are most likely not gonna be in a PR pool could make the claims in a smaller pool example: I find it highly unlikely we have something like a N-2 Bomb

I don't know if this is a good idea or not what do you think
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1732 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Someone finally scumreads LQ with me?

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1737 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:18 am

Post by MariaR »

How are you doing Rask?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1738 (isolation #139) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1735, Vedith wrote:
In post 1732, MariaR wrote:Someone finally scumreads LQ with me?

Any reason you're not voting your scum read?
I'm scared.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1753 (isolation #140) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:22 am

Post by MariaR »

Those posts are after DGB claimed I assume.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1757 (isolation #141) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:43 am

Post by MariaR »

The only problem is where's the scum motivation for Vedith to claim right into a cc like that
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1792 (isolation #142) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:01 am

Post by MariaR »

We need to vote in DGB and Ved today and I highly suggest it be DGB I don't see why Ved could claim right into a cc as scum when DGB was one of the main fos's in the first place
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1795 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:26 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: DGB

Bye indeed i'm not buying that
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1800 (isolation #144) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:28 am

Post by MariaR »

He asked to self hammer so i'm gonna give DGB there wish I was gonna vote her anyway and I don't think Town would self vote and put themselves at L-1 when I've been openly saying I'd lynch them
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1801 (isolation #145) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:29 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm not having a KTS part 2 sorry!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1804 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:31 am

Post by MariaR »

Wait what.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1807 (isolation #147) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:33 am

Post by MariaR »

I....I have nothing to say I was excited and in the moment
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1808 (isolation #148) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:33 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't really regret hammering through
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1811 (isolation #149) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:35 am

Post by MariaR »

If we have have a doctor I suggest being on Ved unless you think scum cc'd each other (I don't)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1812 (isolation #150) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1810, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1808, MariaR wrote:I don't really regret hammering through
Well you should if you'r town since it's 100% downside. There's literally no benefit that hammer gives us.
I didn't take it as DGB saying "i'm scum!" I took it as DGB saying "fuck you guys" trying to get town cred but I read to much into it and should of looked at it from a basic angle
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1815 (isolation #151) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1814, Raskolnikov wrote:@MariaR Hey you probably shouldn't say that as a PR claim
(I'm VT so I can say whatever I want :D)
And you shouldn't comment on my wifom madness~
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1819 (isolation #152) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1818, LicketyQuickety wrote:That hammer by Maria was Sus. Lets hope for a good flip.
oh shut the f up you're scum and no one sees it I hope with all my power you get lynched if I live to see it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1822 (isolation #153) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:35 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1821, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1819, MariaR wrote:
In post 1818, LicketyQuickety wrote:That hammer by Maria was Sus. Lets hope for a good flip.
oh shut the f up you're scum and no one sees it I hope with all my power you get lynched if I live to see it
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1827 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1825, Firebringer wrote:
want a toothless hug?
;-;
nods
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1829 (isolation #155) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1825, Firebringer wrote:
want a toothless hug?
Fire makes my life whole
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1831 (isolation #156) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

Fire do that neighbour thing so we can talk at night and I can just hold toothless <3
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1848 (isolation #157) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1847, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:OH BOY INTERESTING
Kindle hates me
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1849 (isolation #158) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

That kill I don't understand...at all but nk's aren't really much to go over

I'm claiming last btw.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1856 (isolation #159) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

So tldr everyone wants to claim last.

This is gonna be fun
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1863 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

Toothless is love <3
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1866 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1864, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1863, MariaR wrote:Toothless is love <3
Join my Mason club of 2?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1874 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1868, Firebringer wrote:Sure if you give toothless a fish.

is this okay?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1881 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1877, Vedith wrote:
In post 1871, Firebringer wrote:Vedith claimed PR so I am pretty interested hearing these "results" he has on me.
I watched you and no one visited. :<
Why didn't you watch a pr claim?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1886 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:09 am

Post by MariaR »

Is someone here I have a question I need answering.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1888 (isolation #165) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1887, Vedith wrote:I'm here!
Can you tell me the roles that don't visit?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1891 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:19 am

Post by MariaR »

Well now I wanna claim since no one else will. But should I
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1893 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:21 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1892, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1891, MariaR wrote:Well now I wanna claim since no one else will. But should I
No
But i'm bored! :c
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1897 (isolation #168) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:30 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm on netflix atm looking for a good movie after I went to see suicide squad and thinking of going to watch Nerve thoughts?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1907 (isolation #169) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:43 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay mr grumpy don't read this then!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1910 (isolation #170) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1908, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1906, Slandaar wrote:This is a game of mafia. I don't care what films any of you like or don't. You kids can discuss films elsewhere there are many places on the internet to do that.
But what if someones opinion on a movie is influenced by their alignment?

Like I am sure people who liked Sausage party are town.
What scum would willingly admit that?

Like come on.

This movie talk is giving me solid reads.
wtf I thought that meant they were scum we clearly have opposite reads so you are mafia.

See movie talk works!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1912 (isolation #171) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1911, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1910, MariaR wrote:wtf I thought that meant they were scum we clearly have opposite reads so you are mafia.

See movie talk works!
And you watching a movie like "Nerve" tells me that you don't want to stick out with a current movie that people would have opinions on.....which is scummy.

TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND A MOVIE THAT I HAVENT HEARD OF!?!?!?!?!?!?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Give him his scummy
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1914 (isolation #172) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1913, Vedith wrote:
In post 1911, Firebringer wrote:And you watching a movie like "Nerve" tells me that you don't want to stick out with a current movie that people would have opinions on.....which is scummy.

TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND A MOVIE THAT I HAVENT HEARD OF!?!?!?!?!?!?
She probably watched Godfather for tips! :giggle:
Never seen it!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1916 (isolation #173) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1915, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1914, MariaR wrote:Never seen it!
You must watch it now.
Not after Nerve, not later.
NOW!!

This games outcome might hinge on this, as Slaandar said, we need you on point in this game, and you won't be on point without the Godfather.
But I've already embraced the godfather role! >:)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1933 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:25 am

Post by MariaR »

I think everyone already knows my role.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1937 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:15 am

Post by MariaR »

Yes i'm tracker I softed it way to hard.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1938 (isolation #176) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1934, Vedith wrote:
In post 1933, MariaR wrote:I think everyone already knows my role.
Mafia Roleblocker?
Only on monday.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1940 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1939, JarJarDrinks wrote:I didn't catch a softclaim. You recently asked what roles visit.
Yeah that was me softing by mistake and I hit my face on my desk for asking
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1944 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:22 am

Post by MariaR »

IS IT REALLY THAT BAD? It's DGB all over again
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1948 (isolation #179) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1947, Vedith wrote:Maria is talking bollocks anyway
I can't tell if you're srs or not Ved stop scaring me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1951 (isolation #180) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1949, Vedith wrote:
In post 1948, MariaR wrote:
In post 1947, Vedith wrote:Maria is talking bollocks anyway
I can't tell if you're srs or not Ved stop scaring me.
I'm serious! I don't believe you!
WHAT THE FUCK
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1955 (isolation #181) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:31 am

Post by MariaR »

I can't tell what roles would be likely and what wouldn't be on this site that's why I asked what visits
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1960 (isolation #182) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:45 am

Post by MariaR »

Claiming order doesn't really matter to me the only thing I think I f'd up o was claiming before hip and slan but the rest I don't see the big issue I think if scum have pr's they'd be un'cc'd or this would be rly town sided
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1961 (isolation #183) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:46 am

Post by MariaR »

I think the best order should of been "Who's an invest pr" and they claim last with reports incase we have any cc's that f up the claims not the order person wise
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1965 (isolation #184) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:49 am

Post by MariaR »

I also believe Ved's claim due to the fact of innocent child and DGB's flip I think mafia wouldn't have 2 types of watchers as pr's and if he's a goon fake claiming a role like watcher is SUPER risky for him that could get him lynched
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1966 (isolation #185) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:50 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1964, Vedith wrote:
In post 1961, MariaR wrote:I think the best order should of been "Who's an invest pr" and they claim last with reports incase we have any cc's that f up the claims not the order person wise
Scum
You don't scumread me because you're not shallow
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1968 (isolation #186) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1967, Vedith wrote:
In post 1966, MariaR wrote:You don't scumread me because you're not shallow
I am shallow! :<
Your slip was fake though.
What "slip" I gotta see this
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1971 (isolation #187) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:56 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1970, Vedith wrote:
In post 1968, MariaR wrote:
In post 1967, Vedith wrote:
In post 1966, MariaR wrote:You don't scumread me because you're not shallow
I am shallow! :<
Your slip was fake though.
What "slip" I gotta see this
*Softing
I asked what roles visit and I didn't think of it as a soft at first but then I re read it and I saw how obv it was it wasn't suppose to BE a soft but when I looked at it I guess it was

example: Where I play watcher doesn't visit but from I was told it does here? So I wanted to see a list of roles that didn't visit so my report matches up/don't have a un needed cc

(don't say wtf why did you say you have a report!) It's really obv I do.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1974 (isolation #188) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:05 am

Post by MariaR »

Because it's really obv what role I am when I say "WHAT ROLE VISITS"

I wasn't trying to ate there I was asking a question because you joke around a lot so I wanted to know if you were srs and the "what the fuck" was because you have no reason to sr me and it was so sudden

w/e sorry for asking how mechs of a game works (there's your ate)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1977 (isolation #189) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:06 am

Post by MariaR »

Then fucking vote me Ved
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1979 (isolation #190) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:11 am

Post by MariaR »

I am getting sr for asking what the mechs of a game is and some ate I wasn't even trying to do
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1981 (isolation #191) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:17 am

Post by MariaR »

"Maria I scumread you because I dislike this line" Fair.

"Maria I scumread you because you contradicted yourself" Fair

"Maria I scumread you because of poe or I think you're partners with DGB" Fair

"Maria I scumread you for asking how mechs of the game work." ??????
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1990 (isolation #192) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:46 am

Post by MariaR »

Gonna be V/LA tomorrow
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,