Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 24, Vedith wrote:
In post 22, superbowl9 wrote:@njac we decided to only use daytalk cause didn't want to load town with prs and play the night action guessing game (daytalk is just rly good tho).
Ignore my last comment, this is pretty interesting.
How is day talk any where near as good as recruiting the traitor?

Recruiting is the most powerful upgrade for the scum. I've never been in a game or hosted 1 where scum haven't taken traitor. :eek:
Open 501 featured no powers chosen but scum were mistakenly told the identity of the traitor.. I think the town was given a vig in compensation... Who proceeded to shoot town every night.

VOTE: Vedith interested in seeing if you'll replace out of this game
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Kind of have to talk about this game in order to play it
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Please stop getting so defensive, Vedith! Two votes and you're death flailing already!
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

He's got a weapon!
Daykill: Vedith
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 93, Vedith wrote:
In post 90, Lycanfire wrote:Please stop getting so defensive, Vedith! Two votes and you're death flailing already!
It's actually 3, however, your vote isn't what concerned me.
And neither does your fake day vig. :giggle:
Townpost. Townies don't know how to count.

VOTE: superbowl9

far too good with numbers to be town.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 96, light_ganski wrote:VOTE: Vedith

Back to 3 eh?
Scumpost
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 100, light_ganski wrote:Oh yh it's 2. Of course scum can't count
scum can't count when they're trying hard to look like they can't count. VOTE: light_ganski
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

game solved i'm going to sleep
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Bastion if you like confidence you should vote light_ganski with me.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Lycanfire »

I went inactive because i was catching up on all my games while at work yesterday and saw giant walls here and noped out of it. You'll get a post when I get back tonight.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

sora/114 no idea why he thought i was being serious with vedith i was looking for a place to park my vote. vedith was convenient, not good. he gave me a reason to move my vote, so i did so, and light_ganski gave me another reason, so i did so. seemed like i was brought up just as an excuse to justify unvote.

vedith/bastion responses pr good but i was interested in seeing where day would go if bastion did sheep me because he was looking pretty town.

kyndy/137 case bad, could go into it if it isn't obvious

superbowl/154 i liked this post

sora/156 if i suspected that vedith was chainsawing kyndy S+S i would have kept my vote on kyndy and watch vedith go nuts. he posts enough that he probably wouldn't be able to help himself. their interactions look T+S or T+T. so this vote is bad.

njac/159 no idea why kyndy is so town but i like pressure on her just to see peoples reactions.

njac/160 saltpost. might be NAI but strange votes can have town intent to draw scum. not considering that and getting defensive about it seems scummy.

kyndy/167 disagree with practically everything there

superbowl/177 post analysis is good but the problem is that he's only doing it because his reads are wrong, not sure how much i like it.

hebee/193 i was disappointed in this post. pretty low effort to go for me but then he tries to townread kyndy and njac which are the two topics shitting up the thread at the time. think it was ultimately good.

HH entrance good, didn't hate kyndy vote

light ganski #202 should just scumlean me if they're going to say i'm antitown. i play antitown all the time but i know my limits. you need people to start shit. take a look at newbie 1718 i flat out lied about my scumteam picks and called the real scumteam right after my target posted. if you wanna say i'm antitown with town motives say it and townlean me or say i'm a scumfucker and vote me. saying i'm antitown is reading me which means i'm not null. nulling me with an antitown sticker over it is doubtcasting. "really not liking njac" over a natural opinion is ??????????

vedith/216 actually, i'd expect a traitor to be as aggressive as possible...

sora/220 not sure why he's "baffled" by njac, also echoes hebee's reason for voting me while doing a heck of a lot less with many more words.

vedith/222 probably true

light_ganski/224 what does this even accomplish? reads like scum wifom or S+S interaction.

light_ganski/229 either make a post like 224 or claim pr don't do both :facepalm: seems convincing that 224 wasn't made with any sort of strategy in mind

light_ganski/238 we know scum took a power how? three pr claims means one could be a bluff.

superbowl/239 i liked how he trying to lead town up until he flipped his vote for no damn reason. if your top scumread claims goon cop, you grill your top scumread until you're sure they're goon cop. either superbowl is scared scum or this is S+Traitor interaction.

HH/254 pretty much mirrored my reads, seemed suspicious until i caught up. don't see how sora is null w/ three scum set up but beyond that there isn't anything wrong in this post.

HH/255 ????????? :shifty:

town { shadow, vedith, bastion }
townlean { hebee, HH, njac, kyndy }
null { Raskolnikov (who the fuck is this person? }
scumlean { sora }
scum { light_ganski, superbowl }

kyndy's a pretty weak townread by the way. 100% votes and associatives landed her there, posts would have been scum. hebee is two times more townie than HH.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

told you that the game was solved
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Lycanfire »

that's why i have ganski before super and sora as a lean. need to play super safe as scum and leave my options open.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Lycanfire »

my real post will be up in the morning by the way, thanks for responding to a jokepost.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Lycanfire »

i worked two shifts today. it's 4:26AM and i got through all my degenerate mafia games, and i've been going to sleep all week at 4-5 to wait up at 6-7. i get today and tomorrow off. that means i'm free from having people tell me what to do.

you're not even my real dad.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 272, Lycanfire wrote:i worked two shifts today. it's 4:26AM and i got through all my degenerate mafia games, and i've been going to sleep all week at 4-5 to wake up at 6-7. i get today and tomorrow off. that means i'm free from having people tell me what to do.

you're not even my real dad.
ebwop
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

266 was my jokepost
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

This is my real post that I promised last night
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

no and can we not have this conversation. i've been really pissed off last 24 hours.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 328, SoraAdvent wrote:Soon after he makes this post, which 'confirms' a town-team of NJAC/Lycan/Shadow with very little evidence of Lycan.
i see no problem with this tbh
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

um yeah so i've been trying to see other how people feel about njac because i think it's obvious how i feel. he's been voting one of my scumreads and took a vote for another one of my scumreads so he's probably town. thought the matter of njac was buried pages ago sooo why are people paying attention to sora's tunnel?

HH/350 seems pr bad. i have many problems with it.
In post 350, HighHopes wrote:Lycan, Bastion, and Vedith solidifed my townread.
validating vedith's townbloc seems dumb because it's something vedith said and obv wasn't serious. anyone bringing it up (like sora on the last page) looks hella scared to me. if you townread us then fine cool let's move on whatever.

In post 350, HighHopes wrote:NJAC posts a bunch of shit that isn't pushing anything and just commenting on shit. Pretty bad, honestly, doesn't make me townread him anymore.
your townread of njac was awfully brief and wasn't inspiring when you did it. you put him in null #200 (prev. scumlean but who knows how serious those reads were). doubtcasted in #254.
then
in the next post #255 you can almost get his name right but can certainly tell us that he's "probably town".
In post 350, HighHopes wrote:Sora posts a good post, liked it quite a bit. He could be town, and my gut says that, too
pretty stark contrast to #255 "sora needs a noose". what's changed since then besides a bad post aimed at njac?
In post 350, HighHopes wrote:Shadow's post was pretty fence sitty and bad, and my gut read it as scum.
yeah fuck that guy tbh.

would like to know more about these superbowl and sora townleans you have.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

can we take a moment to appreciate the fact we have two people that can't bother to put their votes down with people at L-4.
In post 379, Sir Bastion wrote:I am going to have to be unpopular and say he's town and I will oppose any move to lynch him today.
you can follow him to hell after flip.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i want to lynch everyone equally but some people are more equal than others
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 403, light_ganski wrote:Lycan's first post is 86 where he comes in and RVS votes Vedith, at a stage where we're already out of RVS in my opinion.
The game went up in the middle of the night for me. I was a sleep. Went to work. Tried to have an evening to myself, then caught up on my mafia games and posted 27 hours into the game at page 5. Deal with it.
In post 403, light_ganski wrote:He makes a couple of jokey posts before switching to superbowl in what seems to be
another
random vote at a very late stage.
this was 100% serious
In post 403, light_ganski wrote:In 99 + 101 he then switches onto me for rather questionable reasoning. This was the point at which I first suggested he could be opportunistic scum, but he then didn't post for some time and I sort of forgot about him which is evident in the fact I put him as neutral in my first reads post.
you practically put a lynch me sign on top of yourself. maybe i'm just opportunistic town.
In post 403, light_ganski wrote:In my other reads post I said he was playing antitown but didn't feel as if I could place him down as town or scum at the tie (being that he was a bit of an afterthought to my reads as he hadn't posted in some time, to which he responds in 266 practically instructing me to town or scum read him. At the time I made that reads post I was struggling to build a read out of the small number of posts he'd made but an overall look at his ISO doesn't impress me.
if you read me as anti town you're not reading me as null. you have material to read me with you simply choose not to. passivity is scum.
In post 403, light_ganski wrote:He later says 266 was his jokepost which looks bad if he's not being sarcastic and I don't think he is, that post consists of the majority of the content he has made.
dunno why you're complaining when you make lots of jokeposts
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Lycanfire »

but if i'm such a good lynch and a scumfucker why are you ignoring your gut read and sheeping njac's wagon?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Lycanfire »

is it because you have no incentive to solve the game?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Lycanfire »

;)
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Lycanfire »

i'm claiming last PR. i didn't get a chance to prove it last night- i would have killed hebee or protected HH based on my PR. the last day killed my drive for the game and i regrettably flaked the night period.

i see no point in going by popcorn order as scum know last pr exists and if i claim second, i'm almost certainly getting the rope for it.

i'd give you a reads list but it would look pretty barren: i'm going to peg scumteam as hebee, ironstove and superbowl. why? kyndy is fucking clueless town, and scumreading her is lazy. raskolnikov looked obvtown day 1, scummy day 2, but #565 looks disgusting, but townie. despite vedith thinking otherwise i think bastion reacted properly to his provocations.

ironstove screams scum in #586-
In post 586, ironstove wrote:HighHopes, SuperBowl, Shadow - Strong town reads
makes 2 obvious townreads, throws in a partner give them cred. no reference given.
In post 586, ironstove wrote:People I am town reading because they come off as garbage-tier town players- Raskolnikov, Sir bastion
you suck and should sheep me tier
In post 586, ironstove wrote:Heebee - null read because he seems town from his posts but he's not posting enough to confirm or deny this. I really don't like this guy in the game.
by a full day of posts he concludes "null read" but "seems town from his posts" yet "don't like this guy in the game". nevermind how hebee's posts went downhill the moment he "reconsidered his njac read" this is a set up post for scumflip

(three crappy SRs all on town), cases 2

he doesn't offer real townreads in the entire post-HH and shadow are free, goes to the effort of casing kyndy and myself but can't say anything in favor of superbowl? his garbagereads aren't very inspiring: they seem one-sided. if ironstove is scum and rask, bastion are town he can plainly say "you're town but worse than me" without remorse, and by doing so he implies he doesn't care to work with them.... despite being townreads. a one-sided read like this seems scum.
In post 648, ironstove wrote:Can everyone post their reads thus far in the game on the pool of remaining players and number rank them from most likely scum to least?

I'll start:

1. kyndy101,
2. Lycanfire,
3. heebee
4. Sir Bastion
5. Raskolnikov
6. superbowl9

Not ranked:
shaddowez, ironstove
tell me what your sweet scumteam is :up:

sora/ironstove 114 tries putting attention on me for making a vote

sora/ironstove 156 lazy vote on vedith, keeping vote on kyndy assuming vedith+kyndy scum would have gained more information. devoid of scumhunting despite trying to appear otherwise.

sora/ironstove 220. says "vedith is being vedith" but continues to press his vote on him by saying he's been behaving anti-town... supposedly he already asked & looked into vedith's meta (admits 307), which is naturally anti-town. in this post he sheeped hebee/193 reason for scumreading me. echoes ironstove's scumreads above. they are even worse now.

sora/ironstove 289 (unvotes until it re-emerges #328 on njac), makes plenty of posts in that time)

sora/ironstove 292 (super: who are you not ok with lynching today) bunch o' townies. who am i willing to lynch? hebee and some townies, but especially that townfucker njac. my scumread seemingly vanished. during this time he was only pushing vedith, then njac. how did i become town? by posting? then why is kyndy a scumfucker :cop: why didn't he press kyndy or hebee? and why, if i wanted a light_ganski lynch over a njac one scumread light_ganski and put me as town? is it because he didn't want to kill a backup wagon i was very willing to throw off the cliff?

superbowl

291-292 i tell him that his reads (vedith and njac) suck (266), he responds by saying his post analysis 177 is a push on his reads... which is what i said, my problem was that they sucked. can't say i have any problem with how he got to those conclusions, all i could tell him was that the conclusions sucked. seemed like a dodge, but if he wanted to dodge why say anything? responding is weird, imo ... and finally do i believe vedith?

#293 i'm not going to give a real answer, but i'll lynch vedith or njac but won't explain why those two + bastion are on sora/ironstove and how he must be a townfucker as a result

hebee

#323 to sora v vedith: "I think you're likely town here and they're likely scum." doesn't think sora v vedith is TvT. worried that sora isn't going to make it to night? bad interaction with sora, it's like he's trying to pick up the slack and tell sora that they aren't pushing properly.
#324 votes vedith

back to superbowl, hold onto your shit. hebee basically left here after hoping on njac after considering that their initial read was "wrong"(325/331), that sora and i were good lynches (he explained me but sora????? outta no where. distance post) in 454

#342 "@Hebee is everything not signed bee from hebi? Did your reads evolve? I get the lycan vote but the vedith vote is seemingly based on one interaction, and njac vote is based off of "doing it right"?" where is this interaction he talks about in any of hebees posts??? 190 191 192 193 194 323 324 325 331. it's like he wants hebee's support in his vedith push but didn't bother to read his teammates' posts, because he thought he'd never get questioned by it.

#399 to light: "vote njac or die, scumfucker!" (very legitimate quote)

superbowl- #422 "i don't want hebee"... [next day] "I'm fine with a hebee wagon. I just want her to post first. If it's not related to defending herself I'll be on the wagon as well."/votes highhopes. #551 "HH is basically ccing vedith tho so if vedith flips town then HH is lying, so they would be the next lynch. What would HH scum have to gain from this?"

#486 he seems to get upset about weird things in general like how he asked everyone to stop the laconic "X is scum" posts. funny how vedith references the town bloc in how he determined "hebee not confirmed town"/482 which upsets super.

vedith/489 sees this exactly as i do.

vedith #549 scumreads superbowl based on ongoing game. fuck your sportsmanship give me the win :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:

VCA

Votecount 1.019

light_ganski [1] Lycanfire
NJAC [7]
superbowl9, SoraAdvent, Hebee Inc
light_ganski
, Sir Bastion, kyndy101,
HighHopes

Hebee Inc [3] Raskolnikov,
Vedith, NJAC

Not Voting [1]
shaddowez

Votecount 2.003
Wow that was a fast day.

Vedith [6]
HighHopes
superbowl9
, Raskolnikov, Sir Bastion, kyndy101,
Vedith

Not Voting [4] Lycanfire,
Hebee Inc
shaddowez
ironstove

vedith/549 "Hebee was scum though for sure, and the NJAC wagon was so poorly pushed to avoid Hebee lynched." his own however wasn't as rushed due to self hammer, however knowing that myself, shadow and vedith are town the remaining would be hammerers are scum. supposedly his end of day spectacle was a giant reaction test on superbowl/bastion though.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Lycanfire »

You had the time to write all of this but not take a night action?
yeah night ended while i was asleep and my motivation to see when day ended was zero. you'd think it would be an easy choice but i didn't expect night to end that quickly. shitplay but that's what happened :left:
Conversely; scum also know if there is no 5th pr. This is a 100% safe claim and actions don't back it up.
sure, but then i'd be putting attention on myself for no reason. either you think i'm telling the truth or this is a mylo gambit.
Also noteworthy your scumreads are hebee/iron/bowl but most of your effort goes towards iron and bowl. Which lynch do you actually prefer?
i covered nearly all of hebee's posts... and covered hebee's interactions. going with bastion's wishes i didn't vote. of course most of my effort is going to sora/iron/super.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

do you hate my pr claim that much ironstove? i'm glad to hear it!! if only someone could do something about that and autowin game huh :left: :left: :left: :left:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

because the set up defines a maximum of three powers. you should know :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

admittedly i'm working with a scumteam as a whole theory here. hebee seemed defeatist with regards to sora/vedith and i hate this interaction a lot more than kyndy saying hebee looks town or that his wagon is bad and so on. i felt like the sora/ironstove/hebee associations are much greater and i think kyndy is so bad that she's almost good, simply because of sora (ironstove slot) trying to push her. in my mind light/sora were scum, and that's why i said she was town based on associatives in #266. if anything nulling hebee is worse because it seems concerned for flip.

so, that doesn't answer why sora/iron over kyndy if i go with super as part of scumteam, i really don't think super/kyndy are a team because super was being contrarian about the popular read on kyndy day 1, and how kyndy tried to twist super's #342.

p-edit
So you're implying that after N1, you never checked in until conveniently after N2
literally this.
So stupid that you'd expect the people listening to believe it because who makes that kind of stuff up?!?!? Seriously???
do something about it. this is mylo you can win right here! :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:
I think the softclaim makes it odd.

either claim still draws the scum target onto you tonight, the only difference a soft claim does is it makes it harder for us to read your actions in relation to your role honestly and more accurately judge your actions
the softclaim has town motives. hardclaiming doesn't change anything if you don't believe me.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 664, ironstove wrote:with no proof besides 'bad town player'
didn't you hear? this is in vogue right now!
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

266 wasn't a joke. the was joke was the post claiming it was a joke. thought that was obvious by my post the next real life day where i said (and nothing else) "this is my real post". light decided to make an issue of it so i tunneled on him :thumbsup:

as for no lynch. it's definitely an option. but why shouldn't we kill scum today? :left:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

stop posting and let me post
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

and my reads are the in the post where i give actual reasons behind who is scum and town :up: just because i didn't make a list and refuse to say who the scumteam is it doesn't make it not a readspost
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

BTW lycan, why are you suddenly so energized to find scum on D3?

You made it sound like you were so despondent and unmotivated to the point that you wouldn't even check a thread for 4 days straight (Btw can you confirm with me that you didn't check for 4 days straight? While still browsing the MafiaScum forums in other threads? Thanks!)
i misread your previous post when i responded to you. i did read that night began, wondered what the fuck went on. realized vedith self hammered. apologized to lilith then ended up doing nothing until i posted this morning :up: i didn't care enough to read the thread beyond the page where vedith flipped. i did know that HH was RB at this time if you're trying to lock me into vig claim though (H) i intended to get an action in and thought i had time in the morning to do so. day began at 8am and technically i'm on my vacation days!! so of course i'm going to sleep in :)

and why? i am/was in 1 mini theme and 3 micros (1+alt+dead) and hadn't clicked on open queue forum at all. if it were for the it's night/day posts, i'd have forgotten about this game entirely.

i'm super energized because i knew that if scum claimed PR and I CCed, i'd end up dead and the game would be called there. that would suck :left: plus i'm not
that
bad to let that happen!
In post 685, ironstove wrote:Also, lycan who do you think we should lynch today? That is, who is your
STRONGEST, TIGHTEST
scum read??

Another question I have for you, how would you be playing D3 right now if you were one of the three mafia in this game?

And hypothetically speaking, if there was a tie lynch between Kyndi, Bastion, and Rask for hammer, who would you decide on? I'm asking this because I asked you for full reads, and you've refused to provide them stating that your scum accusations are your reads, you're implying to me that you're town reading everyone else, but who is the strongest town read for you? And who is the weakest town read?
hebee>you>super. all scumfuckers.

everyone else->townfuckers. i'd no lynch over flipping kyndy, bastion or rask and nail your buddies... with my body! or a bullet.

mostly a bullet :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 688, superbowl9 wrote:Did that read "I'd lynch Vedith" to you?

Did you want me to explain why three people were voting someone else?
sure does :up: you scumread him. who else would you want to lynch if not for your scumreads? the magical scum faery? :left:

shouldn't sora have been part of your case if your two scumreads are voting him? :right: if you do, it looks like a defense., but that's only bad if the people you are pressing are town :left: i couldn't help but notice the omission of something that would have fallen perfectly into your case.
In post 688, superbowl9 wrote:When he asks what the interaction is but references it two lines earlier
It's almost like he wants to paint me as scum but doesn't even bother reading his own posts
:D i wanted you to make it clear that that was the post you were talking about, not some interaction outside hebee's post. i really hated hebee's interactions with sora, as well as yours with hebee because it felt like both of you were trying to be judgmental without doing anything to get in the way of the wagon. in fact hebee immediately decides to vote by double post (7 minutes delay), perhaps realizing he took too strong a stance to begin with. there seems to be a conflict here and there can only be conflict if the posts were falsified :up:
In post 688, superbowl9 wrote:Is the /votes highhopes part supposed to contradict something else here?
highhopes wanted hebee dead. why did you say you were okay with a wagon on his scumread but then vote highhopes at the end of the post? isn't that a contradiction?
In post 688, superbowl9 wrote:VCA is a great way to go, as we can clearly see here kyndy is on both wagons AND put both to L-1 and is therefore 1000% scum, shaddow's not voting on anything therefore he's scum, and Bastion's on both so there's the third. Wow it was that easy to nail down the scumteam.
either you think im a scumfucker and case me (which you aren't) or you work with me. discrediting my VCA and doing in its place, nothing, simply shows that you don't want to do shit for the town :dead:
In post 688, superbowl9 wrote:hebee>kyndy>stove>lycan today (kyndy over stove because she's been lurking)
i would bus harder. you know it's a competition between you and ironstove as to who can look the most town right? you have one day to decide.
In post 691, kyndy101 wrote:Ironstove, why should we believe you are vig / bodyguard? Have you hinted at this prior to today and I just haven't noticed?
:lol:
In post 699, Sir Bastion wrote:he skipped responding to my enquiry about night 1.
either i did not shoot someone, i did shoot someone and they were BP or i protected someone and they weren't killed. in only one scenario is it worthwhile to hardclaim- with scum taking 3 powers we can conclude at this point that there was no BP for me to shoot simply because bulletproof/rolecop are trash modifications. neither worth giving town a PR. therefore there was no traitor BP to shoot as they were surely recruited.
In post 704, ironstove wrote:I am pretty sure heebee is town and if we lynch him today, we are going to lose.
:up: yeah with an iso like that who could blame you

are you even trying?
In post 706, kyndy101 wrote:At this point, his withholding of this information seems like cautious scum to me
there's no argument i can give you that can't be cooked down into WIFOM. you can't know i'm telling the truth because i haven't done anything to prove it.

if it makes you feel better, i prodded light about PR in my post 266 with the silly question that scum may have taken no power at all, and accepting vedith's claim as second PR (shadow conf #1) was silly for her, when she could have been second PR. fmpov i was PR #4 which meant scum had to have taken two powers or someone (light, in my mind) was lying. true someone as third PR may not think it's strange at all for scum to take a power. ask yourself how the fourth PR would feel.
In post 707, ironstove wrote:if we do decide to believe in his claim and he is mafia, this pretty much assures we lose the game.
you seem more concerned with my alignment than your ability to lynch scum today. if we were to lynch a partner of scum!lycan today, i would be given on a platter. that's not at all losing the game.

i wasn't joking around in 651/when i said "tell me what your sweet scumteam is :up:"

you're free to include me in it, but it's troublesome that you've ignored me and have continued to make this show all about me. i'm actually really shy, you know? :oops:
In post 712, Genji wrote:My quick skim tells me I need to highly examine Superbowl and Rask.
keep in mind there is no bad answer: what order are you reading the thread in? :D
In post 715, ironstove wrote:Fuck everything I just said actually. Let's just lynch superbowl

VOTE: superbowl

Let's do this boys.
take notes superbowl, this guy isn't fucking around.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Lycanfire »

maybe i should be making posts promising posts. that will encourage other people to post.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Lycanfire »

what's clear right now is that all or some of ironstove, genji and superbowl are bussing each other. bastion covered it on the last page. genji was put to l-3 meaning he is either scum ANDOR one or more of superbowl/rask are scum. superbowl was put to l-3 meaning he is either scum ANDOR one or more of ironstove and kyndy are scum.

i'm glad he caught this because i thought genji was put to l-3 a lot earlier and have been waiting for something like this happen (without being the person that risks losing the game). this PoE voting helped me elim a lot of scumteams in Newbie 1718, which i regrettably lost because i town bloc'd with the other townie power poster too hard and sheeped her read on a mafiaso then covered my ears in the last hour when second scum made a shitpost allowing a hammer on our BP.

ironstove's no lynch vote is claiming scum IMO. IF superbowl is scum he could NOT be hammered at l-3 even if ironstove and kyndy were town. furthermore ironstove has agreed with my reasoning that superbowl and kyndy are not a team, so IMO from all povs that haven't denied this, there is scum wagoned or on this wagon here. the no lynch vote was strange, as if to distract from this. he revoted him yes but his motive today is no lynch. that is 100% his motive behind asking me to claim.

(and that's my explanation for not claiming, because ironstove has been the one most aggressive in asking me about my role. scum would only risk one person asking about it.)

i can post more about why this is true later. im already ten minutes late.

genji's still obvscum: no real reads this far into day 3. picks at ironstove whereas meta flip flops on superbowl. he remarkably brings up kyndy a lot. probably to create associations for a future mislynch. i think genji is a comfortable lynch for today and we have more than enough info to end the game with it.

--

more post analysis later no reason to end day yet.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Hi not_mafia. I've read some games of yours. Nice to play with you.

That's a great vote! I like it a lot.

--
In post 831, shaddowez wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

I really think this is the best option. It gives scum a free kill, but should give us some more info. If both lycan and I are alive tomorrow, lycan is scum. If not, we've narrowed our pool.
Okay I was willing to bluff here, but my softclaim's usefulness just expired. I'm a bodyguard, and I've already guessed scum have day talk, recruit, and joat. If we no lynch, I think it's almost certain that you will die. There won't be any PoE. Voting no lynch is the same as declaring intent on me at this point.

I'm nearly entirely sure that the ironstove/NM slot is scum. There was no town motive in how he danced around no lynch. Had he cased it as being a PoE kill I would have claimed. Instead he presented the situation like he was calling my bluff. In my draft post I was mulling claiming any way because I felt my last post failed to continue any bluff in any case. If it could go to night with a scum lynch and doubt about my role, I would have been the NK and I would have been happy to leave the game to yourself and Rask.

Not only was I worried about a joat, but scum could shoot someone besides you or myself. I didn't think a PoE kill like this would help us because it would just mean Rask would die, imo.

I don't understand the worries about my slot. My refusal to hardclaim gave us the following tells:

1) superbowl fails to account for my two scenarios above #702
2) rask misunderstands normalcy rules and believes joat can double kill on bodyguard protection #732
3) bastion believes i flaked n1 rather than having shot light_ganski with scum (forgot the post number but i have this written down for some reason and i can't seem to find it, maybe rask said it)
4) ironstove goes from considering scumteams without me to asking for a no lynch, to asking for me to claim. when i say this is claiming scum he claims it's scumhunting. the problem with that is that he did not bring up PoE, and supposedly while not bringing up a joat he said this:
In post 774, ironstove wrote:Actually, I'm almost certain that the mafia will kill shadows.... LMFAO, I went over this theory once in my head already. What a waste of time
nor did he scumhunt. at best his posts were a reaction test. i cannot believe his posts were a reaction test because all he did was insult me, insult whether i read the thread (i mentioned i was 10 minutes late for work and didn't expect the game to continue in my absence), then questioned whether i considered his slot's interactions with hebee and superbowl, which i did extensively in #651... going for superbowl because i told him to bus doesn't mean i should reconsider any interactions. beyond that he asked bastion if he was scum again which is a pointless reaction test at day 3.

in any case that's why voting no lynch was claiming scum. if the town wanted me to claim, rask and shadow could have declared intent to l3 and i would have done it. shadow voting no lynch is basically the same thing.

tl;dr genji is scum because i'm town. if we no lynch there's a 95-5 chance that you will die tonight and i'll be mislynched tomorrow.

--

as for that post analysis it will come tonight i've been working late all week... and working on my breaks... and staying late... and falling asleep instantly when i get back. i have tomorrow off so i'll make coffee when i get back. promise.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Shadow. My reasoning was that I didn't have proof for either Vedith or Light.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Lycanfire »

to reiterate posts i've previously made: bulletproof and rolecop are negative utility roles. bulletproof is good against vigs, and while rolecop increases in power as you add on more powers, it's pretty plainly directed at finding a tracker, the best/easiest to play PR town can roll. choosing either gives town
another
PR, so if they didn't have a vig/tracker before hand, they'll probably roll one in addition to what they started with. i would not choose either of these powers. joat is multipurpose.

since i'm the fifth PR i know scum took 3 powers, their maximum. i'm guessing they took recruit, daytalk, and joat.

it's entirely possible that scum were saving joat to endgame. if so, shadow will die tonight.

bastion's making some sense that if scum were not concerned with a bodyguard redirect n1 (they knew at end of day that two of the following were in the game: roleblock, vigilante, bodyguard) they had twice the number of reasons n2 after highhopes claimed, as the remaining PRs could have been rb, bg. i was too busy thinking about how joat would interact with my role that i completely ignored highhopes' roleblock (hey i wasn't there for the whole day and power read that headache). i suppose there's a chance he could have hit right and that it ended up not mattering due to strongman, but we won't know, and he probably tried blocking me if anything going by his last posts. if i can come to that conclusion why couldn't scum? or bastion, really, i mean he's the one trying to figure out how a joat would interact with RB, not me.

but fmpov i cannot accept any result today other than genji's lynch. the threat of joat is still a real one and suggesting otherwise makes me wonder why you don't want genji's head to roll.

--

superbowl

#725 i thought this was bad because voting hebee after day 1 was perfectly fine... look at the njac wagon. not only did it get pushed over hebee, but hebee was on that with him. if hebee was a day 1 scumread of his how did that happen? and how does he know at this point that hebee is inactive? pt? if "not answering questions" is an answer it just proves that he doesn't want to scumhunt. placing a vote after day and repeating yourself is a normal thing to do when you press your reads. it's when you feel like doing it more than once in a day that you should consider other leads before you do that. imo justification to go after highhopes over hebee doesn't actually work.
#759 prob shouldn't shit talk njac and act like his vote was any good when njac was obvtown and led to a lot of discussion, had the matter of his lynch buried until it was suddenly pushed through instead of hebee.

--

genji

#740 of course scum!superbowl can't put me in his top 3 unless he wanted me to make a shit ton of noise for the rest of the game. beyond that it looks like a buspost, because he's really grasping at straws here, and if they're team he knows he should be able to make
some
argument against scum, right? so i'm going to go with that stroke my ego for having caused it. ironstove was probably screaming genji town over this post :roll: don't know how he thought he was going to convince us of that considering he said to lynch genji a few posts later.
#754 imnotsurvivalistimnotsurvivalistimnotsurvivalistimnotsurvivalist
#755 accuses superbowl of being survivalist when besides for ironstove and himself i think the only question for everyone was who we were going to lynch after genji... well i was also pretending that i'd shoot a scumfucker tonight to pull NK aggro/ encourage bussing n shit. :mrgreen:
#756 scumreads superbowl save for day 1... i managed to dig up a ton of crap to throw at superbowl. i mean fuck, the guy killed town day 1 :lol: it's not like nothing exists to scumread him with even if you want to ignore super/sora/hebee interactions due to obvious implications.
#823 ya'll gotta bus harder that's why
#824 looked fuckin' amazing. superbowl is a truck driver in a room full of shortbus drivers.
#825 only post of his that makes sense
#829-830 yes! yes! yes! looks hilarious how he has to remind NM that it's mylo when NM knows better than this. "I am positive you haven't read the game, so please unvote." sounds like the only thread NM didn't read was the pt :P :P not very subtle
#837 :left: :left: :left:
#828 cased your predecessor

--

ironstove

#769 i think i missed him scumslipping here lol :left:
#773 said bastion's PoE of scumteams were bad for some reason, unvoted super and voted no lynch when super has zero risk of being lynched.
#774 pr much admits joat exists
#786 most convincing post to me that he wasn't trying to figure out the game, considering he was ignoring the most content heavy post i've made all game to say something like this.
#802 his town read becomes suddenly better than super or no lynch because his "townread" rask (who townreads him) says so.
#817 then why even sheep rask if he isn't going to be confident in his reads? oh never mind, it's because he's retracting his townread on her. regression is just progress in the opposite direction.
#818 ofc he can't say anything like hebee's iso is obv scummy because it has a pretty damning interaction with his predecessor he can't bullshit his way out of by claiming they played together before or something like that.

covered the rest quite well it was mostly him putting together a scumteam then asking for no lynch knowing i'd have to claim or tell him to fuck off. when i chose the latter he decided to have a fit about it and started talking about how he thought scum wouldn't take a third power :roll: felt like he was trying too hard to say something contradictory to what i know scum to know. if he thought i was scum all along and scum read me, then decided to suggest no lynch, asked me to claim and said third scum power is dumb i wouldn't suspect it. it feels like a forced townslip because he went from not suspecting me, pressuring me at all to suspecting me.

NM

#828 greatest post in this thread
#832 worst post in this thread
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Lycanfire »

kyndy,

do you still want a superbowl lynch today? from your pov, you townread genji and he's counterclaimed me. shouldn't i be your lynch?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Lycanfire »

genji/bastion/kyndy thoughts
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Lycanfire »

:mrgreen:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 852, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 833, Lycanfire wrote:Not only was I worried about a joat, but scum could shoot someone besides you or myself. I didn't think a PoE kill like this would help us because it would just mean Rask would die, imo.
You mean shaddow?

no. in the case that there's no joat shot left we could get a PoE kill - it would just end up being rask. i don't think it would really help because nobody's put her in their scumteams and she's been flexible with reads but only to solve game. i don't sense intent to bus from her and others are not trying to bus her.
In post 852, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 844, Lycanfire wrote:#725 i thought this was bad because voting hebee after day 1 was perfectly fine... look at the njac wagon. not only did it get pushed over hebee, but hebee was on that with him. if hebee was a day 1 scumread of his how did that happen? and how does he know at this point that hebee is inactive? pt? if "not answering questions" is an answer it just proves that he doesn't want to scumhunt. placing a vote after day and repeating yourself is a normal thing to do when you press your reads. it's when you feel like doing it more than once in a day that you should consider other leads before you do that. imo justification to go after highhopes over hebee doesn't actually work.
Ok I don't think your logic makes sense here. First, what do you mean how did I know hebee was inactive? Take a look at their post count, at each of the times I posted. If that's too much work for you (I know you're not a fan) I'll give you a hint: They didn't post a lot. I only policy lynch active lurkers. You know why? Because lurkers that don't post (aka hebi)
get replaced
. It's stupid to slap a vote on someone for not posting, because they
have
to post within two days.
putting a new vote on someone at the start of day is absolutely fine. in #733 you say he's one of your scumreads. townies try to push their scumreads :o

--

kyndy

in #705 she wonders why im not claiming one role which seems town to me. i tried my best to go on scum hard as soon as i claimed PR. i'd expect scum to believe me and convince me to mislynch or go hard on me to pin a partner on me in order to mislynch. asking this in thread seems fence sitty and risked getting my attention... she's way more experienced at mafia than she's letting on in this game i don't really get it. vedith said she's a common mislynch so maybe this is typical. i think burden of proficiency is really dumb, but she already confused genji for me once, dropped my name and questioned my PR claim then started confusing me with genji again.

voting superbowl was bad. i thought she was going somewhere with that. then she says genji is town "preISO" but i don't know what genji she is even talking about at this point. is she talking about me? is she talking about a genji that claimed PR? is the genji in her mind some mix of him and i? i don't get how someone could not know who is replacing who and how someone could not bother to read hebee's pathetic ISO.

pretty much hated everything she's done in this game really.

to be honest i've been thinking that hebee was supposed to claim PR but since both heads flaked out, they couldn't do that any more. this was my rationale behind ironstove's early back and forth with me after i claimed... and why i kept telling him that it was mylo and he could win right there, to see if he would get frustrated by it, as i guessed that hebee would claim PR, and that's why i claimed first.

if kyndy's town she's playing really badly. if she's scum, could it be that she knew the plan but forgot that hebee never managed to claim, and ended up slipping that genji was PR despite him claiming vanilla in his intro? she's playing badly regardless is what i'm trying to get at.

my problem with kyndy is that the more i think about her the more i think she's scummy. that's why i've put my association blinders on all game and went for people that would tell me more. it's hard to ignore my suspicions when there was no reason for last scum not to claim PR. the best explanation is that they never had a chance... because both people in the hydra suit flaked out.

bastion getting in my way (what happened to post #110, bastion?? :!: ) seems suspicious

genji seems obv the best lynch here because i don't think NM/bastion/kyndy is a good team. if this was bastion trying to stop kyndy from spilling the beans, they're still trying to bus genji.

oh ya-

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1jkbC3tPbc[/youtube]

scumfucker.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

bastion is not only confirmed scum but is so scared that he just soiled his ISO

VOTE: Genji
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

cleanup in aisle 3
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

not bussing is claiming scum
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

mic drop
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

^ask yourself why my post analysis of kyndy was delayed
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

bastion is scum because he won't let me go on kyndy :mrgreen:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

no one likes a cockblocker, bastion :up:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

so am i your first read of the game genji? if you're scum reading me please explain how you have failed to understand my posts?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

pretty lazy, dude.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I feel the same way Rask. Bastion not letting Kyndy and I fight was pretty much the spark I needed to read Ironstove as trying to scumhunt in ways other than asking if he was mafia. The less I intensely scumread Ironstove the more I appreciated how he was generating discussion. Everything including and after asking me to claim was dumb. Townie asking for no lynch is great bait; I realized this when shadow voted it and Genji was really happy to see that light up on the vote count. There could have been town motives there.

His problem was overreaching and doing too many things at once (going for bastion and trying to get my reaction to claiming at the same time) that I interpreted as solely aimed at me so of course I was going to ignore him and say voting no lynch was claiming scum. My advice would be for him to wait for the first player to respond before going for the second one.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

and not to be a dick
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Lycanfire »

i actually did flake both nights dead pt must have been livid between no result light track / highhopes rb.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

hmm i played badly

but this game wasn't very inspiring and it took mylo for me to get excited for it

this was no fault of the mod's, it was just the nature of the first two lynches.

as for my comment defending all the scum in one post i couldn't have had any other answer in that scenario. of course lynching someone that i wasn't scumreading would be dumb in mylo, so i had to say i would no lynch. then i threatened to vig shoot. basically it was a reaction test in response to a reaction test.

my biggest mistake was townreading rask. her day 2 was scummy but her day 3 was great. outside of shadow, she was my strongest townread. like i said, a nm/bastion/kyndy team was bad... so lynching genji (who's main contribution to the thread was voting me, admitting not to having read my posts and then responding to them) was 100% the right move to me.

i'm glad i caught onto scum in the end rather than riding a team like genji/nm/superbowl into endgame.

good game. credits to rask for good scum play.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

however if scum took joat instead of bp she probably would have said something dumb about joat instead of something clueless which would make me re-eval my read :angel:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Worse someone in this game was posting in the other thread where kraska77 shared their feelings and that person didnt put 2+2 together.
because i knew kraska was in ongoing games, and on another account. not only that, but she felt crushed due to her win in newbie 1718 where she revealed personal info to defend a townie going crazy, who ended up force replaced by the list mod. i knew she was originally meant to be in this game and that you replaced her. there was no reason to believe that she was referring to this game in particular.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Lots of people did.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

I really have nothing kind to say to you. Good bye.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Where were you in mylo ironstove?

Return to “Completed Open Games”