Micro 643: Desperation Day (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Comparing Realities »

Some background info on me:
So I'm pretty much like the best Mafia player ever, right? So I just walk into a game and I
feel it
I get my skills and I rub 'em just all over the place, over the walls, over the floor, over your nice pretty shoes and that's how I do it. You can always tell a scum by the way they're hunted and, listen closely now:
I don't do hunting
. I just sniff at them, and if they blink, that tells me something about 'em, loads of it. Not necessarily going to tell you what the blink means, you methodfishing scumturd, but suffice it to say, it's for deep, deep psychological reasons, reasons so deep that if you knew how they worked, you'd also know that daddy was right when he left you. Any attempt to scumread me will be met with failure; I'll merely flip my hair, claim to feel pretty, and watch your delicate tiptoeing around my feelings, don't breathe the air they've seeded it with thoughts. And you know what?
I pity the fool!
You guys have to play with me, you ain't leaving without a few moments of indescribably loneliness! All you know and love is subject to the whims of a few elite assassins, and I don't intend to let them get away with it! My job is to kill the killers. I'm in the Moral Right here. I could eat a kitten and get away with it if it were for the greater good. I claim bomb. Our job is to rid ourselves of the scum plague before it completely devours us. In the end, we can expect a survivorship of two town, out of the nine we began with, and that's considered good for some reason, you feel me? Stop feeling, it prevents aging. I am indescribably lonely. If town kills someone, it's an Honest Mistake we make because The Other Guy Was Bad, but if scum kills us, it's just legit biz. So I don't care what you think, I don't care what advice you have to offer, I don't care what love is, all I know is that you are an enemy, and my job is to feast on your flesh.
And feast I will.
Without blinking.

VOTE: rb
I have little hope for democracy as an effective means of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:58 am

Mutliquote megaposts remain my main method of communication.
In post 12, Gamma Emerald wrote:What.
That eat a kitten bit sounds like you are spoofing Donald Trump, sorrynotsorry.
You dare offend our soon-to-be god-king Trump? Onto the no-fly list with ye!
In post 13, xyzzy wrote:that was a very poignant speech, Comparing Realities. very moving.

of the two meaningless wagons so far, this is the one that feels like it has slightly more behind it (plus, that dabbing panda is weird):

VOTE: keyenpeydee
>missing the whole point of RVS to be honest
You don't join one of two main wagons simply because the
other
wagon has too much pressure, that undermines the effect we're trying to create, that sheer psychological torment of having everyone senselessly hate you for no explicable reason beyond your ugly dabbing panda face. If anything, you want to add as much pressure as possible to a preexisting wagon, to, you know, elicit a reaction and stuff~ Otherwise the whole point of RVS is moot.
Not saying this is a scum read, but assuming xyzzy is scum, rb and key are the most plausible partners due to the converse possibilities of majority anti-maintenance and WIFOM.
In post 17, Mas y Menos wrote:Guys, since we auto win if we lynch Mafia on Day 3
I suggest we just skip both Day 1 and Day 2.

We can still scumhunt until then, but I don't want to lynch anyone till day 3. Especially not strongest scumread till then.
Because we don't need to lynch both scum, just on the right day.

Thoughts?

~menos
Pros:
-Town avoids ml'ing previous days, meaning that going into D3 after failing D1 and 2, scum have a harder time quick-hammering.
-Allow our correct scum reads time to fester, and our incorrect ones time to wither.

Cons:
-Town avoids ml'ing previous days, meaning that going into D3, we have a -raw- chance of 2/7 instead of 2/5 for lynching scum.
-Allow our incorrect scumreads time to fester.
-Scum have an easier time quickhammering if we fail to hit scum D1 and 2, and are at that point significantly more coordinated
-We lose the ability to pick who flips; all information revealed is at the whim of the scum instead of town
-NLing in general is almost always non-ideal, because it's the only institutional power town has
-Math (I'm not sure yet, but very few setups have town benefit by an nl for the above two reasons)
-The mafia are kicked significantly harder in the nuts by losing a member than the town is, even considering the D3 Rule. There is no such thing as coordination anymore, and they lose a significant portion of their informational advantage.
The chance of lynching out of two mafia is less than the chance of lynching just one mafia, even though the raw chance is doubled.

In post 20, Mas y Menos wrote:So what you think of delaying lynches to ensure a town win on day 3?
I doubt we will lynch 2 scum days 1 and 2. Statistically thats not likely.
Also would be harder to lynch a scum on day 3 if there are only 1 of them.

And if we just do mislynches then there are less town to figure it out.

I think we should do it!

~Menos
There comes a point where more townspeople create more chaos than anything. It depends on their personality; you are assuming that town is naturally inclined to work together, and that idea makes me laugh. Why work together when your partner might braek yo nees that very night?
Town are not a team; they are a loose band of individuals sharing a common goal, who all have little to no reason to trust eachother starting out. Two stupid masons are less helpful than one genius VT. D1 lynches serve to clear the unsightly personalities from our midst; we don't lynch the scummiest person, but the one least likely to lead to an engaging game.
In post 21, xyzzy wrote:and go into day 3 with basically no info besides who died nights 1 and 2 and which players agreed to no lynch? that seems like a wildly bad idea

like how are you proposing that we'd scumhunt without actually lynching anyone?
<--This sentiment exactly
that seems difficult at best. that'd basically be giving scum free reign to set up day 3 however they like

I'm gonna check the math real quick but I'm pretty sure even just based on random choices that's a subpar choice for the town to make. also I'm guessing that callforjudgment already did that math and came to the conclusion that a ruleset allowing for a no lynch to happen explicitly does not make the game mathematically more breakable that way??? probably.
In post 26, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking on it, we should play normally. We hit scum Days 1 or 2, we have an extra day to get information. If we mislynch both days, we have an objective 40% chance to win.
No, we do not have an objective 40% chance to hit scum. If we go into D3 versus two scum, and we don't have damning enough evidence on one, we lose, full stop. There is no middle ground, no chance we win if we waste our first two days, which, ironically, makes lynching today all the more imperative.
In post 27, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 25, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 24, keyenpeydee wrote:I don't like this post.
What do you not like about it Key?

~Menos
First of all, On that post, You said we should just skip D1 and D2 because we auto win when we lynched a Mafia D3. So how do we lynch scum if we don't have any evidences and info?

NL-ing on D1 and D2 is never a good choice. There's still a chance that if we lynched a mafia D1 or D2, We can use some things that he town read the most, Which have a possibility it's his scum buddy.

For me, you are the most scummy here and I don't get your point.

VOTE: Mas y Menos
Bad ideas D1 =/= scummy
Bad ideas = possible D1 lynch target if no explicitly scummier persons emerge
If having a bad idea makes you scum, then town is the minority faction. If you want to seriously argue that this is serious evidence in favor of Mas being scum, then you first have to demonstrate why scum!Mas wants to put their neck on the line by seeding the conscious with ideas that they know are bad. Furthermore, I don't think that scum!Mas would be inclined to introduce a volatile and generally unfamiliar tactic that would indubitably make them the target of the game's first controversy, while at the same time possibly being a helpful tool for town.
So, keeping this in mind as I read Mas y Menos: I had no direct evidence on them for the time being,
but
, if the talkative head of Mas appears to know this is a bad idea, they are scum with a peculiar courage, and if they don't, they are not scum.
In post 33, xyzzy wrote:I'm not sure whether I did this math completely correctly (the first set of numbers add up to 1.002, which might be a rounding error, or it might be that I missed something???? not sure) but the numbers mostly match the numbers the original thread for this setup had, which maybe I just should've checked there first,
but whatever

anyway here's stats for town odds if we lynch d1 and d2 vs no lynch d1 and d2. I didn't check the numbers for if we only lynch one of those days because I'm pretty sure the general rule that town odds are better with an even number of players still applies with how d3 works:

7/9*5/7*3/5 = .333 (no scum ever lynched, scum win)
7/9*2/7*4/5*2/3 = .119 (scum lynched d1 or d2, scum win) (2 ways this can happen)
7/9*5/7*2/5 = .222 (no scum lynched d1 or d2, scum lynched d3, town win)
7/9*2/7*3/5*2/3 = .089 (scum lynched d1 or d2, town lynched d3, scum lynched d4, town win) (2 ways this can happen)
2/9*1/7 = .032 (scum lynched d1 and d2, town win)

43.1% chance of town win if we lynch day 1 and day 2

5/7*3/5 = .429 (town lynched d3 and d4, scum win)
5/7*2/5*2/3 = .190 (town lynched d3, scum lynched d4, town lynched d5, scum win)
5/7*2/5*1/3 = .095 (town lynched d3, scum lynched d4 and d5, town win)
2/7 = .286 (scum lynched d3, town win)

38.1% chance of town win if we no lynch day 1 and day 2

so it's objectively worse to no lynch

also I don't trust your home site as a good source of info because that's entirely dependent upon the site meta. does your home site focus on mostly setups with lots of power roles, for instance? if so, those numbers are completely irrelevant to this game.
I'll run my own simulation and check it to your own:

-Lynching D1 & D2-
7/9 x 5/7 x 3/5 (town D1, town D2, town D3): .3333 Scum
7/9 x 5/7 x 2/5 (town D1, town D2, scum D3): .2222 Town

7/9 x 2/7 x 4/5 x 2/3 (town D1, scum D2, town D3, town D4): .1185 Scum
7/9 x 2/7 x 4/5 x 1/3 (town D1, scum D2, town D3, scum D4): .0593 Town

7/9 x 2/7 x 1/5 (town D1, scum D2, scum D3): .0444 Town

2/9 x 6/7 x 4/5 x 2/3 (scum D1, town D2, town D3, town D4): .1016 Scum
2/9 x 6/7 x 4/5 x 1/3 (scum D1, town D2, town D3, scum D4): .0508 Town

2/9 x 6/7 x 1/5 (scum D1, town D2, scum D3): .0381 Town

2/9 x 1/7 (scum D1, scum D2): .0317 Town

44.65% chance of town win

-NLing D1 & d2-
5/7 x 3/5 (town D3, town D4): .4286 Scum
5/7 x 2/5 x 2/3 (town D3, scum D4, town D5): .1905 Scum
5/7 x 2/5 x 1/3 (town D3, scum D4, scum D5): .0952 Town

2/7 (scum D3): .2857 Town

38.09% chance of town win

We win about 17% more often by lynching the first two days, which is HUGE even for raw, inhuman, incomplete, uncaring data. Math paints a colorless picture of mafia, to be sure, but it never lies.
In post 37, xyzzy wrote:that being said I think it would be wise to lynch our second-highest scum suspect d2. that's kind of a gimmick, but it's one that still focuses on having a worthwhile lynch d2 while giving us an ideal d3
Uhhhhhmmmmm
Actually, I kind of like that...
Would we all individually vote our second-highest FOS, or vote who is generally the second-most FOSed? Because the first scenario lets scum be more creatively manipulative, which is, well, bad, and the second is tough to live by and easily screwed up by a lone rebel.
In post 38, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 33, xyzzy wrote:also I don't trust your home site as a good source of info because that's entirely dependent upon the site meta. does your home site focus on mostly setups with lots of power roles, for instance? if so, those numbers are completely irrelevant to this game.
Likewise, I dont trust your math at all because it hasn't been tested by practical application.
Theory math sucks.

~Mas Y
In post 49, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 48, xyzzy wrote:the mathematical probability of certain events happening is literally half of the entire basis on which the balance of mafia games is based (the other half is that town is, on average, not that good). you're arguing that town should do something that is objectively not in their best interest when you have direct evidence for why that's the case right in front of you
Thats not direct evidence dipshit thats fucking theoritical math.

~Mas Y
1) You are made of theoretical mathematics
2) This is an incredibly lame response
3) This is not the same head as earlier; this is Mas, and I find it suspicious that Mas
really likes this idea
to the point of personally insulting its detractors with the classical Romantic complaint of "math isn't even real".
In post 68, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here it is:
1: What is your preferred faction?
2: What would you say you bring to the game that others don't?
3: Tell me a bit about your username, signature, and/or avatar.
1) Mafia, duh. It's so much more fun to be a wolf than a sheep. I hatehate
hate
being third parties because I get the paranoia of Mafia combined with the helplessness of town.
2) A basal understanding of Bayesian scumhunting
3) "Comparing Realities" is a shortening of the phrase "Comparing reality to its alternatives, and choosing the former", which is the job description of a rationalist. Reality changed to realities because I'm a big proponent of Everett Branch Theory. The mortal, earthly profoundness of this statement, in my opinion, is eclipsed only by the statement "The statement 'X' is true if and only if X." My username is my town motto. My signature is my scum motto. And my avatar is a reminder to me that I and I alone am responsible for the outcome of the game. I cannot rely on anything but the unreliability of others. L is dead.
In post 74, Alchemist21 wrote:We're not No Lynching Days 1 and 2. The reason scum lynches on D1 are uncommon are because of the higher ratio of Town:scum. Even if we're wrong the lynches thin out the suspect pool and give us info to work with.

P.S. Why are so many people switching over to Death Note avatars these days? Did everyone just binge the series at the same back-to-school time or something?
R.I.P Deathnote on Netflix, nobody got to school on time on the first of September
In post 81, Gamma Emerald wrote:I guess I'll add those.
4: What is your experience with Mafia?
5: Who here have you played with before?
4) It seemed like a fun hobby. This is my third real game. I lost the first as town because I was bad, and lost the second as the traitor to two Mafia who lynched me because I was too towny, goshdarnittoheck. That win belongs to them, not me.
5) I technically played with BTD6 before, but he broke the game before I could play. I've actually been stalking Alchemist for quite some time now IRL. Curvy ears, wriggly elbow skin, bones full of marrow, just a great all-around human being.
I have little hope for democracy as an effective means of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:01 am

So my main question for now, the one I'll be looking into later in a Mas ISO predating my previous post: did they appear to know this was a bad idea or not?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:15 am

In post 105, Gamma Emerald wrote:CR, you missed the point of post 26. I have the same thoughts as you.
I knew what you were saying--that's why I used the word "ironically". Just because we agree on one point, it doesn't excuse making a bad estimation at scum's power.
In post 106, rb wrote:I'm not reading these walls or this math. The best way to play is to find and lynch scum and to facilitate such discussion.
If you don't read what I have to say, then you are completely failing to "find and lynch scum". That's like saying you want to get rich without ever having to go to work.
In post 108, rb wrote:I skim-read CR's wall, I don't like it.

Gut read as scum.
Why?
In post 121, Mas y Menos wrote:Comparing Realities is the only one pinging me right now:

VOTE: Comparing Realities

~Mas Y
Why?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:10 pm

In post 100, Comparing Realities wrote:
Spoiler: Unnecessary backstory

~Menos

First of all, On that post, You said we should just skip D1 and D2 because we auto win when we lynched a Mafia D3. So how do we lynch scum if we don't have any evidences and info?

NL-ing on D1 and D2 is never a good choice. There's still a chance that if we lynched a mafia D1 or D2, We can use some things that he town read the most, Which have a possibility it's his scum buddy.

Bad ideas D1 =/= scummy
Bad ideas = possible D1 lynch target if no explicitly scummier persons emerge
If having a bad idea makes you scum, then town is the minority faction. If you want to seriously argue that this is serious evidence in favor of Mas being scum, then you first have to demonstrate why scum!Mas wants to put their neck on the line by seeding the conscious with ideas that they know are bad. Furthermore, I don't think that scum!Mas would be inclined to introduce a volatile and generally unfamiliar tactic that would indubitably make them the target of the game's first controversy, while at the same time possibly being a helpful tool for town.
So, keeping this in mind as I read Mas y Menos: I had no direct evidence on them for the time being,
but
, if the talkative head of Mas appears to know this is a bad idea, they are scum with a peculiar courage, and if they don't, they are not scum.
Most of these reads are just my untrained high school psychology reads, possible freudian slips Mas might perpetrate. They're all highly subjective, but I'm confident you'll be able to see where I'm coming from.

Spoiler: Relevant posts made by Mas Y, formerly the fake Menos, before my megapost
In post 17, Mas y Menos wrote:Guys, since we auto win if we lynch Mafia on Day 3

We can still scumhunt until then, but I don't want to lynch anyone till day 3. Especially not strongest scumread till then.

Thoughts?

~menos
Okay, this is the big pitch. Does it feel like he knows this is a bad idea?
He begins the suggestion with cordial "guys". This sounds pretty benign to me, like a child saying, "guys, check out this cool bug I found". On the other hand, his assertion "I don't want to lynch anyone till day 3" is stronger, more defiant; the idea hasn't been discussed yet, and he's already taking sides, picking a favorite team.
In post 20, Mas y Menos wrote:So what you think of delaying lynches to ensure a town win on day 3?

I think we should do it!

~Menos
That operative word in line one, "ensure", feels very contrived, as does his statement that he "doubts" we'll lynch scum, and "statistically that's not likely." Later Mas shows us how much he hates statistics, but right then he was using it to advance his idea.
In post 22, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 21, xyzzy wrote:and go into day 3 with basically no info besides who died nights 1 and 2 and which players agreed to no lynch? that seems like a wildly bad idea
That is enough info for me.

~Menos
"That is enough info for me"... Still sticking to his idea, despite the criticism, suggesting a strong opinion on the matter, suggesting Mas is scum knowing it's a less-than-ideal idea. It was only mild criticism, though.
In post 28, Mas y Menos wrote:

~Menos

My point was that mislynching on day 1 is likely cause we are at zero information vantage point.
We maybe lynch scum day 2 but then its hard to lynch them on day 3 because now theres only one.

~Menos
Ignoring the detail that if there's only one scum left, it shouldn't matter what day we lynch them on, we still win, Mas sounds sincere in this post. He's not belligerent or coercive, he doesn't play with words; this feels uncensored, straight-from-the-brain, no scum-to-town filter applied.
In post 30, Mas y Menos wrote:Like the chance of scum lynch on day 1 is objectively low.
A player on my homesite once did an analysis of lynches day 1, it hit scum in 5% of the total games.
And games where the town no lynched on day 1 they had an 20% higher chance of winning then if they did lynch day 1.

Sometimes day 1 lynch is just not optimal.

~Menos
It's true that a scum lynch isn't likely to happen, but D1 lynches aren't meant to accurately hit scum. They are supposed to start the game off with a nice bit of information. I, personally, feel that this should be obvious, but the culture of theirr home site may be different. If the culture there explicitly ignores this philosophy, then Mas was just repeating an obvious thing they learned to do. But if the site doesn't propagate that opinion, Mas may have just been intentionally missing the point.
Mas Y Menos, what site do you hail from? I want to research this claim independently, tell me where to find it.
Also, nobody mention the above request. I want to see if Mas is reading my wall posts.
In post 40, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 39, rb wrote:Gimmicks are bad and we're not doing it.
Yes we are.

~Mas Y
"Yes we are" is a very firm, authoritative statement; gone is the wheedling and cajoling from earlier.
In post 44, Mas y Menos wrote:I prefer my plan.

My plans are great

~Mas Y
We're gonna lynch, we'll lynch the best scum, believe me, I know, I know so many, many good scum, and, believe me, we'll lynch them, my plan is, I mean, I have a plan, the pan is lynch the scum, very good scum, meaning, you know, in terms of, lynching them, we'll do that, just not right now, later, very much later.
(Unrelated but w/e)
In post 49, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 48, xyzzy wrote:the mathematical probability of certain events happening is literally half of the entire basis on which the balance of mafia games is based (the other half is that town is, on average, not that good). you're arguing that town should do something that is objectively not in their best interest when you have direct evidence for why that's the case right in front of you
Thats not direct evidence dipshit thats fucking theoritical math.

~Mas Y
Oh, shoot, out come the big guns. Even after everything people have said, Mas gets belligerent; they
really
want this idea pushed through, even though everyone has given many reasons why it's not a good idea. Sometimes everyone in the town can be objectively wrong at the same time, except for you, but that's never likely. I think the most significant part about this is that Mas stopped arguing over the quality of the policy itself, and went into profane ad hominem attacks. They couldn't offer a real reason as to why the plan should be adopted, but they still want it accepted; exactly what you would do if you want something even though you know you're wrong.
In post 53, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 52, Gamma Emerald wrote:No, in fact, we likely have an even better chance if we lynch, as we can get vote reactions. This guy's not getting it at all.
A vote reaction to a mislynch train usually leads to very little info.
Can you pinpoint games in which mislynches helped you solve the game by how people went on the wagons?

Cause I can show you were mislynch trains compound on each other because town misreads town and other town thinks that other one was being scum pushing that, far more often then the opposite.

~Mas Y
Very contemptuous stubbornness--"can
you
pinpoint a game in which mislynching made future scumhunting easier?"
In post 58, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 55, BlackStar wrote:I thought he was saying that you shouldn't rely solely on math to predict how people will act in the game. Which is kind of ironic because he's the one who brought up math in the first place
Its mostly hypocritical.
I am just trying to get support for my idea.

I don't believe my data shows how players actually play. I think people just eat up data easily.

~Mas Y
"I am just trying to get support for my idea".
Checkmate.
This was intentional; they weren't just floating an idea by, they were fully committed to advancing an agenda. At the beginning, Mas pretended to be just presenting a peculiar idea he had that might be helpful--remember how them saying they "suggest" we skip lynching D1 & 2. Now his tone has completely changed,
without actually seeming to have made better case for the idea now than earlier.
If the evidence presented was the same back then as it is now, then how did MAs change his mind so dramatically, even as people resisted the idea? Why did Mas pretend to be merely raising an interesting possibility, when they knew darn well what they really wanted was "support for my idea"?

Mas gives up after this; no posts beyond this and before mine seriously fight for his idea. He backed off pretty quickly, don't you think, for calling one of his main opponents a "dipshit". All in all, way more bits of evidence suggesting he was scum who knew this was a bad idea and therefore really wanted it, than just a town with an idea they wanted to discuss.

I want to make sure rb read this post in its entirety, so tell me: do ctrl+f and tell me if I ever used the word "presume". If I did, use the word "presume" in your next post, please.

VOTE: Mas Y Menos
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:30 pm

I was looking back to the bit where xyzzy said rb was a solid lynchcandidate, and:
In post 135, xyzzy wrote:I'm gonna keep my vote on Mas y Menos because I feel like they're trying to fly under the radar so that we'll forget anything scummy they've done, but rb is definitely a solid lynch candidate at the moment
That's the same reasoning I had with Mas. They made their point, tried to ram it through, but when it failed, they immediately dropped the case.

rb, it's not fair to think someone is scummy because they "solidly" scumread you, when they qualified
in the exact same sentence
that they are not lynching you because someone else is scummier at the moment. Come on. Scumhunting 101, barring gimmicks or impending hammer, vote the scummiest guy you see. You should know that.

BTD6, why did you put alchemist as weakscum, the lowest on your rankings?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:34 pm

That's L-2.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:44 pm

What did I say that convinced you so easily, Gamma?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Huh.
Honestly, I wasn't taking the dabbing panda seriously until Black Star's rantument. The first half makes a great case on key, but in the second half, it feels like Black is swamped down by his thoughts, grasping at straws, whatever term you'd like to use. That same thought process befalls me frequently as scum, so by an argument via empathy, if key is town, I think Black looks pretty bad. I don't think town would go all-out like that so early.
...But why'd Black stir so much up in the first place? He'd FOSed key weakly once before, said he was "suspicious," and made one post about Black being wagon-happy before he started the rantument. Why even bother bringing it all up, if he was scum? The only reason I can think of is to distract from the then-at-L-1 Mas wagon. Key looked weird, Black had FOSed him before, it was a natural fit if you wanted to preserve a buddy.
Other than that, I see no motivation for scum!BlackStar to distract from the town!Mas D1 fodder.
If BlackStar is scum, Mas has to be the partner.

Of course, if we end up lynching Mas, and they do flip scum, then BlackStar looks bad in hindsight... Seems a pretty brazen move, actually.
Other than all that, I do townread Black. I still don't like Mas. If Mas is town, BlackStar is confirmed town, I'd say, but if Mas is scum, then BlackStar would be one of my main targets for tomorrow.
In post 234, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 213, rb wrote:Mas, thoughts on this wagon? I have some, but you're the one at risk so I want you to say it first.
Well I think its kind of funny both my scumreads are now on my wagon.
I think this game is simple enough as XYZ and Key being the scum team.

Everyone else by default is town.

~Mas Y
XYZ and key might individually be scummy (both have bad vote patterns essentially) but I don't see why they're a good team together. Key seemed to have a predisposition towards lynching XYZ instead of rb, remember? Dropped the rb vote immediately, unvoting in the exact same post, almost as if he was predetermined to lynch xyzzy and the results of the ISO were inconsequential, because he'd already mad cup his mind he was going to decide xyzzy was worthy of a vote. BlackStar said as much in the rantument. For that reason alone, I don't think key/xyz is a viable team.
The thing about key is that he's a compatible partner with, like, everyone except those currently voting him. If key is scum, and another scum is currently on the wagon, it's got to be BTD6 bussing, wanting to look good despite his moderate lurking, and betting on nobody actually wanting to hammer so early in the day. We have ten more days, after all; who wants to be the one to cut that short?
In post 236, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 184, BTD6_maker wrote:Null-weak Town: RB, Comparing Realities
Null: Blackstar, Gamma Emerald
Nullscum: Keyenpeydee, Xyzzy
Weak scum: Mas y Menos,Alchemist21

Does this help?
Yeah, I think this is town.

~Mas Y
What about that readslist possibly pegs the BTD6 as town from your point of view? He said that I'm (your biggest detractor) town, you're scum, and BlackStar, the one who started the wagon you now support, is merely "null". You should be diametrically opposed to him, but you say he's town for no reason, other than your two biggest FOSes being slightly scum.
In post 237, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 189, keyenpeydee wrote:rb, well i did an iso read and gotta say I'm actually surprised that her vote still stays on mas y menos despite saying you're a strong lynch candidate which is kinda alarming for me.

VOTE: xyzzy

Care to explain why rb is a strong lynch candidate? Make it detailed.

And I'm sorry for voting you, rb because I just don't like what you're doing rn. Explain it would get me replaced but Imma trust you now. And also, I did a xyzzy iso so I don't quite sheep you.
Pretty sure this was attempt to create distance.

~Mas Y
But by creating this "distance", he brings attention to xyzzy who otherwise was mostly unremarkable, and then this lynch is what triggers Black's rantument. That's a terrible thing to do to his partner.
In post 246, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 241, Alchemist21 wrote:I like Black Star's case on Key and it makes sense. I could compromise on xyzzy if I had to, but I'd still prefer the BTD lynch to xyzzy.

Fire's reaction to L-1 here should leave no doubt that they're Town. He'd be trolling at this point rather than trying to get out serious thoughts on the game.

@Mas y menos, why do you think BTD is solid Town? What am I missing here?
Why this post is scummy?

1.) Sheeped BlackStar
2.) Prefers BTD lynch but votes for me.

If you prefer BTD lynch, Then push for it. Don't sheep BlackStar.
"I like Black Star's case on Key and it makes sense..."
Arghh, I don't know why, but I really don't like that sentence. It's bad, for some reason. Just awful. Friggin' terrible. I hate it. And I scum read alchemist now because of it,
and I don't know why and it's terrible
and the fact that this is strong enough for me to publicly out a gut read of mine, which I almost never do, is insane.
This is not sleeping. I think Black's argument was sufficient that it could change someone's mind without that person being accused of sheeping. You never dismissed Black's accusations, either, so you have
no right
to accuse his supporters of sheeping. If someone were to hear you say "Black is scum" and the only arguments you can offer are "I'm not scum" and "I don't like Black thinking I'm scum", then
that
would be sheeping.

He is voting you, he said he preferred BTD6 over xyzzy, and that he "could compromise" on xyzzy from key. In other words, he has three scum reads right now, any of which he could tolerate a lynch on, in the following order of preference:
key > xyzzy
BTD6 > xyzzy
Therefore, key > BTD6 > xyzzy. Not inconsistent, just poorly worded.

Also, you're becoming a lot more aggressive since Black FOSed you.
In post 254, keyenpeydee wrote:So what if, If I'm town?
Hold up.
"...if, If I'm town..."
Sounds like you were typing something rather more than that one question, when you self-interrupted, self-censored, and went with the standard meaningless question. Nobody's mind just naturally flows like that. It was a short post. You typed what you thought, and since this can't be what you thought, it can't be what you really typed, either.
What were you about to say?
In post 265, rb wrote:Mas wagon is shit.
Thank you for your eloquent, precisely contemplated pro-town rebuttal of a major wagon.
Tell me, rb; what is "the word"? I did a bad job with it, actually. You should remember.
In post 267, rb wrote:I think there's probably scum on it. I have to rethink my key townread because a thing happened that I'm not so sure I like.

Their vote on me looked town, but the way they moved it didn't. It didn't make sense for town to move vote, but it made sense for scum because I was townreading them. They moved vote because they didn't want to vote an "ally" and had zero suspicion of me townreading them. Shit he even apologized for voting me.

I rarely think it's so easy to find scum but I think key really might be scum with xyzzy.
It's not that easy.
Key and xyzzy hurt each other, they can't be a team. If they are both scum, I will eat my underwear and I'll send you the video.
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay.
VOTE: key
L-1
You do realize you're doing the exact same thing key as initially FOSed for, right?
In post 289, Mas y Menos wrote:Town: Rb and Alchemist21 and BTD6
Lean Town: Blackstar
Null: Comparing Realities, Gamma Emerald
Scum: XYZ, Keyenpeydee

So yeah, totally fine if we rushed this day too. Beyond gamma I think everyone else is for very likely town on the wagon.

~Mas Y
Why am I null? I was scum until I made my second megapost. How did that convince you I was null instead of scum?
In post 292, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 291, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 283, Gamma Emerald wrote:Reads:
Town: CR, rb
Null: BTD6, BlackStar, Mas
Scum: key, xyzzy, Alchemist
How is CR a townread for you?
For making a wall post?

~Mas Y
For his opening.
Please be a joke?
Also, Mas, why did you so flippantly ask, "why is CR town to you?" if you yourself don't think I'm scum apparently?

So far it seems that most of my scum reads are because they're opportunistic voters.

Town:
Black Star
Town lean:
None
Null:
redbaron, alchemist (?!?!), xyzzy (sorry, I jut don't see it, there's the one chainsaw but that might just have been coincidence)
Scum lean:
Key, BTD6, Gamma
Scum:
Mas

Aaaand half the players are scum. Great job, me '-_-
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Also, love the avatar, Gamma.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:55 am

In post 314, rb wrote:Can every person voting key please summarise the reasons they're voting key?
rb.
Tell me.
What is "the word".
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:23 am

Does this mean Gamma is town?
He can't bey key's partner, right?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:25 am

Also, rb is confirmed not reading any of my posts, and probably none of you guys' either. So I'm taking his reads with a grain of salt for the time being.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:38 am

In post 35, rb wrote:
Also I play the game by finding and lynching scum
, everything else is arbitrary and boring and shit imo. I'm not playing gimmicks.
In post 106, rb wrote:
I'm not reading
these walls or this math.
The best way to play is to find and lynch scum
and to facilitate such
discussion
. Gimmicks can work, but there's no point being insistent about them if others don't want to do it.
In post 108, rb wrote:I
skim-read
CR's wall, I don't like it.
In post 134, rb wrote:And
I'm just fine as a town player
and generally
manage to find scum even when not bothering to interact
at length with long-winded players. It doesn't affect my ability to parse the game nor does it stop people from being able to sort my slot because
I still contribute
In post 141, rb wrote:
Because as far as I'm concerned, the game is about finding scum
, not having bad arguments over semantics and theory and clogging up the thread with so much intricate detail that it becomes more like a part-time job than a game and demotivates people from wanting to play. Motivated players and enjoyable game = co-operative,
active
town.
In post 142, rb wrote:And yes, it might look like
I'm
being flippant in
only skimreading
big walls but it's not.
I
play better this way because how good I play is directly linked to how much effort I'm willing to put into playing, which is directly linked to how much enjoyment I'm having.

As long as it doesn't stop
me
finding scum, preventing
my
slot from being sorted and
I'm
still active,
it's not hindering the town.
In post 145, rb wrote:Right so even though I mentioned
I skim-read
the wall in 108, we're going to freak out and
pretend like I'm not reading the walls anyway?
Cool.

p-edit: Fuck off.
In post 147, rb wrote:
You're not even remotely digesting what I'm saying
. Stop making hypocritical remarks and clearly not reading what *I'M* posting and maybe I'll take that advice seriously.
In post 149, rb wrote:I even announced that
I actually skimmed the wall in 108
, and
you're sitting here telling me I have to read every post
as if the way I'm playing is stopping the town from being successful. Stop trying to tell
me
the best way for
me
to play the game.
In post 161, rb wrote:Also to be clear I'm not arguing over CR's wall. People are overreacting and acting like I'm not reading the game, when I am. It took them 40 posts to realise this because it's actually them not paying attention. Now it's you.
Ironically, rb understands town a little too well.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:39 am

I hereby promise to truly listen to and try to understand what you are saying, instead of merely hearing you.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:29 am

In post 351, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 332, Gamma Emerald wrote:I still think key is scum, but I think my vote is best applied elsewhere.
UNVOTE:
In post 334, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't know who to vote right now though.
In post 336, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually, I have an idea where to go.
Multiple people have connected you to key. What do you have to say about that?
this series of posts is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad

~Menos
Good job figuring that out; now can you explain why?
In post 357, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 344, Comparing Realities wrote:Also, rb is confirmed not reading any of my posts, and probably none of you guys' either. So I'm taking his reads with a grain of salt for the time being.
He said he wouldn't read wall posts, maybe you shouldn't wall post if you want him to read them.

~Mas Y
Wall posting is good for me. As he'd said earlier, we ought to play to our own strengths. Just as he's not going to sacrifice his time and energy digging through "1,000 words of NAI semantics", neither am I going to make myself less efficient to conform to the playstyles of others. My mistake was not making "wall posts" (they're not insurmountable, my earlier one was only 500 words long), it was failing to listen to rb explain why he doesn't typically like wall posts--they all too frequently turn into useless nonsense. The obvious solution is to not write useless nonsense.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 am

Which I am adamant my posts are
not
. Did you read them yourself, Mas? I'm still waiting on a response from you.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:39 am

In post 360, Mas y Menos wrote:What question did you have?

~Mas Y
What do you have to respond to my accusations against you? Specifically, I've argued that you knew your plan was a bad idea, but you pushed it almost relentlessly, then suddenly dropped it when it became clear it had almost no support.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:52 am

In post 362, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 361, Comparing Realities wrote:What do you have to respond to my accusations against you? Specifically, I've argued that you knew your plan was a bad idea, but you pushed it almost relentlessly, then suddenly dropped it when it became clear it had almost no support.
I don't agree my plan is a bad idea.
Alchemist can note that I had a similar plan in a different game and i 100% believed in it.

I did drop it because no one was supporting it and it was worthless to keep pushing.

~Mas Y
Thank you. Alchemist, is this true?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:20 am

UNVOTE: Mas

No thank you. Not yet.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:21 am

We have more than a week left. Chill your pants.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:21 am

Also,

WHAT
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:33 am

In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: key
In fact, I've changed my mind. I think rb is key's partner now.
No, no, no,
no![/n] If rb were key's partner, then why would key call out for rb to hammer?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 am

Logic I've laid out for who could be key's partner, assuming scum!key:
In post 100, Comparing Realities wrote:
In post 13, xyzzy wrote:that was a very poignant speech, Comparing Realities. very moving.

of the two meaningless wagons so far, this is the one that feels like it has slightly more behind it (plus, that dabbing panda is weird):

>missing the whole point of RVS to be honest
You don't join one of two main wagons simply because the
other
wagon has too much pressure, that undermines the effect we're trying to create, that sheer psychological torment of having everyone senselessly hate you for no explicable reason beyond your ugly dabbing panda face. If anything, you want to add as much pressure as possible to a preexisting wagon, to, you know, elicit a reaction and stuff~ Otherwise the whole point of RVS is moot.
Not saying this is a scum read, but
assuming xyzzy is scum, rb and key are the most plausible partners due to the converse possibilities of majority anti-maintenance and WIFOM.
In post 299, Comparing Realities wrote:
Spoiler: Non-essential
Huh.
Honestly, I wasn't taking the dabbing panda seriously until Black Star's rantument. The first half makes a great case on key, but in the second half, it feels like Black is swamped down by his thoughts, grasping at straws, whatever term you'd like to use. That same thought process befalls me frequently as scum, so by an argument via empathy, if key is town, I think Black looks pretty bad. I don't think town would go all-out like that so early.
...But why'd Black stir so much up in the first place? He'd FOSed key weakly once before, said he was "suspicious," and made one post about Black being wagon-happy before he started the rantument. Why even bother bringing it all up, if he was scum? The only reason I can think of is to distract from the then-at-L-1 Mas wagon. Key looked weird, Black had FOSed him before, it was a natural fit if you wanted to preserve a buddy.
Other than that, I see no motivation for scum!BlackStar to distract from the town!Mas D1 fodder.
If BlackStar is scum, Mas has to be the partner.

Of course, if we end up lynching Mas, and they do flip scum, then BlackStar looks bad in hindsight... Seems a pretty brazen move, actually.
Other than all that, I do townread Black. I still don't like Mas. If Mas is town, BlackStar is confirmed town, I'd say, but if Mas is scum, then BlackStar would be one of my main targets for tomorrow.

Essentially, Black isn't likely key's partner because Black started the key wagon.

In post 234, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 213, rb wrote:Mas, thoughts on this wagon? I have some, but you're the one at risk so I want you to say it first.
Well I think its kind of funny both my scumreads are now on my wagon.
I think this game is simple enough as XYZ and Key being the scum team.

Everyone else by default is town.

~Mas Y
XYZ and key might individually be scummy (both have bad vote patterns essentially) but I don't see why they're a good team together.
Key seemed to have a predisposition towards lynching XYZ instead of rb, remember? Dropped the rb vote immediately, unvoting in the exact same post, almost as if he was predetermined to lynch xyzzy and the results of the ISO were inconsequential, because he'd already mad cup his mind he was going to decide xyzzy was worthy of a vote. BlackStar said as much in the rantument. For that reason alone, I don't think key/xyz is a viable team.

The thing about key is that
he's a compatible partner with, like, everyone except those currently voting him. If key is scum, and another scum is currently on the wagon, it's got to be BTD6 bussing
, wanting to look good despite his moderate lurking, and betting on nobody actually wanting to hammer so early in the day. We have ten more days, after all; who wants to be the one to cut that short?
In post 237, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 189, keyenpeydee wrote:rb, well i did an iso read and gotta say I'm actually surprised that her vote still stays on mas y menos despite saying you're a strong lynch candidate which is kinda alarming for me.

Care to explain why rb is a strong lynch candidate? Make it detailed.

And I'm sorry for voting you, rb because I just don't like what you're doing rn. Explain it would get me replaced but Imma trust you now. And also, I did a xyzzy iso so I don't quite sheep you.
Pretty sure this was attempt to create distance.

~Mas Y
But by creating this "distance", he brings attention to xyzzy who otherwise was mostly unremarkable, and then this lynch is what triggers Black's rantument.
That's a terrible thing to do to his partner.
Therefore likely not his partner

In post 267, rb wrote:I think there's probably scum on it. I have to rethink my key townread because a thing happened that I'm not so sure I like.

Their vote on me looked town, but the way they moved it didn't. It didn't make sense for town to move vote, but it made sense for scum because I was townreading them. They moved vote because they didn't want to vote an "ally" and had zero suspicion of me townreading them. Shit he even apologized for voting me.

I rarely think it's so easy to find scum but I think key really might be scum with xyzzy.
It's not that easy.

Key and xyzzy hurt each other, they can't be a team.
If they are both scum, I will eat my underwear and I'll send you the video.
In post 343, Comparing Realities wrote:
(Gamma rather overtly unvotes key for no explicable reason, despite saying key is scum. This is so mind-bendingly strange, I don't think mafia could think like that--and say it publicly.)

Does this mean Gamma is town?
He can't bey key's partner, right?
In post 375, Comparing Realities wrote:
In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: key
In fact, I've changed my mind. I think rb is key's partner now.
No, no, no,
no![/n]
If rb were key's partner, then why would key call out for rb to hammer?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:06 pm

In post 401, Mas y Menos wrote:I still think XYZ is really really scummy.
I don't know if its just bias.

I really thought the game was Key and XYZ.

BTW again, fuck that self hammer when we had more than 10 days left.

~Mas Y
In post 402, Mas y Menos wrote:This is what I likely think it is in:

Gamma Emerald/XYZ
Gamma Emerald/Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities/Gamma Emerald
Comparing Realities/XYZ

I think its one of those 4 pairs.
Really really unsure which.

I am pretty conf on Alchemist and Blackstar.
Pretty sure BTD6 is also town.

~Mas Y
And yet me and Gamma remain your biggest scumread why, exactly...?

D3 lynch, I beg you guys.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Well, barring unforseen arguments that convince me otherwise. I was wrong on key anyway.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:32 am

Why is nobody talking about how Black Star threw the wagon from Mas to Key? We've been over this before. Also, I'm waiting on a certain stimuli to present a certain argument.

Scum: Mas, Black, Alchemist
Town: Gamma, Xyzzy, BTD6
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:00 am

@Xyzzy, though I admire and applaud your pro-town acquisition of salient information, I've got to say, your methodology is extremely flawed. I don't think Alchemist is explicitly scum, on the same level as the Mas part of Mas Y Menos and Black Star, I just said that at one point they said something that irrationally and inexplicably piqued my scumdar. Alchemist and BTD6 in particular have completely failed to make much of an impression on me, but I was forced to put one as scum and one as town, even though they're both lean-scum. Alchemist is just slightly more so because of what amounts to be a freak accident that I insist
might just be something
Xyzzy is town for putting this together, Gamma is town for the incomprehensible voting pattern as scum
wait
, and I've been begging for a Mas lynch forever but some people just don't want to talk about it.

...About that voting pattern. Scum!Gamma would have known key would flip town, and would want to get off the wagon before it hammered to make himself look better...?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:01 am

I want to lynch Mas, even though I'm 80% sure they're scum. I say we forgo the D3 lynch, it's more important we get ourselves stable and settled.

Also, I'm setting an artificial timer on the stimuli for (expired on 2016-09-21 13:01:32)
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:10 am

Even though I am very sure Mas is scum, I don't want to save them for D3 because A) the 20% they are scum could ruin everything if I'm wrong, and B) I will probably want stability more than better chances going into D3. Double the chance of lynching scum isn't worth it if our reads aren't solid, and right now, I think everyone is scum.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:16 am

...Could you unvote, actually? I want to be on the wagon, just as a matter of personal... personship. I started it, I should own it.

Plus I don't trust you to surprise shift your vote towards the end of the day.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:21 am

VOTE: Mas Y Menos

Nothing against you, really, I just want this to be a controlled, well-though out wagon. The anti-key.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:30 am

In post 482, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 459, Comparing Realities wrote:Why is nobody talking about how Black Star threw the wagon from Mas to Key? We've been over this before. Also, I'm waiting on a certain stimuli to present a certain argument.

Scum: Mas,
Black, Alchemist

Town: Gamma, Xyzzy, BTD6
This is by far the worst reads list in this game yet.

~Mas Y
In post 481, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 465, xyzzy wrote:Alchemist21: 4
BlackStar: 4
BTD6_Maker: 1
Comparing Realities: 3
Gamma Emerald: 4
Mas y Menos: 3
xyzzy: 2
Wait in what world are you the person with the second lowest scumreads?
Thats a messed up world.

Also
Alchemist and Blackstar my two top scumreads
are scumread 4 times? Fuck that.

You all have bad reads and should feel ashamed

~Mas Y
Sounds like you think my reads are actually pretty good.
In post 484, Mas y Menos wrote:
In post 475, Comparing Realities wrote:...Could you unvote, actually? I want to be on the wagon, just as a matter of personal... personship. I started it, I should own it.

Plus I don't trust you to surprise shift your vote towards the end of the day.
In post 477, Comparing Realities wrote:VOTE: Mas Y Menos

Nothing against you, really, I just want this to be a controlled, well-though out wagon. The anti-key.
the fuck is this post

~Menos
You have to understand, I'm not good at making friends.
*ahem*
Love the avatar, fire. <3

Can we be friends now?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:08 am

In post 486, Mas y Menos wrote:Are you rewording my posts?
I said BlackStar and Alchemist are my top 2 townreads.....

~Mas Y
Misread that, then. Apologies.

VOTE: Black Star

Gamma, you should vote Mas.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:35 am

In post 508, BlackStar wrote:It's also weird that he's been at L-1 for ages now and nobody has asked him to claim to anything
In post 511, BlackStar wrote:
In post 510, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well claiming has no point because there are no PRs.
Really?
In post 512, BlackStar wrote:Oh, you're right. I didn't look at the first post
...This whole time, you've operated under the presumption there were at least one or two PRs?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:39 am

More on this later.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:31 am

In post 508, BlackStar wrote:It's also weird that he's been at L-1 for ages now and nobody has asked him to claim to anything
In post 510, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well claiming has no point because there are no PRs.
In post 511, BlackStar wrote:
Really?
In post 512, BlackStar wrote:Oh, you're right. I didn't look at the first post
In post 513, BlackStar wrote:If you hadn't said anything though, someone might've have slipped and fake claimed and then we'd know that they were scum
In post 514, Comparing Realities wrote:...This whole time, you've operated under the presumption there were at least one or two PRs?
In post 515, BlackStar wrote:I've never been in a game that didn't have one, so I just assumed that this one did too
In post 520, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 518, xyzzy wrote:
In post 515, BlackStar wrote:I've never been in a game that didn't have one, so I just assumed that this one did too
this is a really bizarre thing to not notice, but it feels like a mistake that scum wouldn't make.
I don't quite agree here.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:43 am

^ Posted too early on mistake, ignore.

Alright, there are three possibilities that just happened here, given the following constraints:

A) Black claims to have not known this was purely vanilla
B) Gamma was the one who responded to Black, giving Black's claims credit
C) Gamma does not believe that this is a thing that "scum would not do"

Which raises the following possibilities:

1) Black is scum who genuinely did not know this was purely vanilla. Unlikely; PRs would undoubtedly be a topic of conversation during the night. This would mean that both Black and his partner did not read the first post, which is terribly unlikely.
10%

2) Black is scum who knew this was purely vanilla, but fabricated this as a townslip. His partner would necessarily be Gamma, and they orchestrated this. (Partner doesn't have to be Gamma, but it's the most likely explanation. It feels awfully coordinated.) The initial interaction does feel a bit too peppy, almost cheeky; the same person who sarcastically posted a gif of a guy bleating "ANOTHER ONE" is also the guy now giving off an innocent air of "Hmm, Really? Didn't know that. Huh." But then Gamma tried to shoot down xyzzy's assertion that this was a townslip, and I also just remember that they hate eachother. So this is unliekly, also.
...Then again, today
is
the day for bussing, and neither are off-the-rails amped for the death of the other...
20%

3) Black is town who genuinely did not know this was purely vanilla.
70%
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:45 am

So, this makes Black look significantly better, and also makes Mas look marginally better themselves.

Starting an opposing wagon that flips town does not a scumbuddy make, even if Mas is scum themselves...

I think Black Star is good, agghh.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:46 am

Also, are you guys never
off
the forums?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:50 am

The timer on the stimuli passed, and it never arrived.

I'm just going to state the obvious here, if you don't mind:
Why did rb die, and why is nobody interested in the fact that it was rb who died?

rb was not universally a townread. Not even close. He wasn't OVERTLY the best or the brightest person we have, the one closest to catching scum. So why did they kill him?
Because rb probably had the most accurate reads, simple. If nobody is talking about this, then it means scum isn't talking about this, which means scum isn't trying to do WIFOM here. They killed rb because it was the best person to kill, full stop. Therefore, rb's reads can be presumed to be relatively accurate at the time of his death.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:50 am

Could someone please remind me what his reads were?

UNVOTE: Black Star
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:15 am

In post 537, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm, I never noticed that. Alchemist just did good.
Why do you praise alchemist, but not xyzzy?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:29 am

BTD6 has got to be scum if only because nobody thinks he's scum.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:36 am

I said it tongue-in-cheekily. BTD6 is
not
too townie; I contend he hasn't said much of anything that's alignment indicative. I cannot see anything he says as being more likely said by town than scum, or the other way around. He feels very controlled, which itself is a scummy trait, but in isolation is, again, not alignment indicative.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:41 am

Spoiler: All the posts made by BTD6 today
In post 434, BTD6_maker wrote:Blackstar, Comparing Realities, Gamma Emerald

Alchemist21, Mas y Menos, Xyzzy
In post 449, BTD6_maker wrote:VOTE: Mas y Menos

This is my strongest scumread. Personally, Alchemist is currently slightly weaker than Xyzzy, but both are scumreads.
If a consensus for second scumread is clear, I will switch.
In post 450, BTD6_maker wrote:I am waiting for Mas y Menos' and Alchemist's list. Then we can analyse the information to determine the ideal lynch candidate. (This is as Xyzzy has both of them in the scum list, so I am waiting to see whether they also have similar scmreads to each other/other players.)
In post 540, BTD6_maker wrote:What is better today, lynching Town or scum? Lynching scum is usually better for us, though it doesn't matter. If lynching scum is better, it is better to lynch our top scumread today. If not lynching scum is better, the ideal lynch would be the Towniest person. (This is probably not the case). My point is, in either case lynching the second scummiest is suboptimal. We should lynch the scummiest.

VOTE: Alchemist21

This is the person in the most scum lists.
In post 541, BTD6_maker wrote:Sorry for not posting that much. I have been very busy. Things should clear up fairly soon.
In post 543, BTD6_maker wrote:It is
possible
that lynching the Towniest is best, but highly unlikely. Lynchhing Town gives us a 40% win rate. Lynching scum gives us a 46.7% win rate. Thus it is generally better to lynch scum. That was just to show that the second scummiest is suboptimal no matter what.
In post 554, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 552, Comparing Realities wrote:BTD6 has got to be scum if only because nobody thinks he's scum.
That's the Too Townie fallacy.

This is interesting. My three scumreads are Alchemist, Mas, and Xyzzy. I could stick with Alchemist at the moment. I could also switch to Xyzzy or Mas if a wagon is required.
Out of the three, this is my strongest so I will go with this one.

L-1

Read them. Everything there just sounds so bland and uninteresting. He's not saying much, just commenting on ongoing game developments, saying who he thinks is scum with mild to no reasoning behind them. The item that he spent the most time on up until now is whether to lynch the scummiest person, the second scummiest, or the towniest. The colloquial term is "filler", but this can be explained by his being busy in real life.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:22 am

Remember my theory about rb's scumreads being correct? And how xyzzy was totally opposed to them? xyzzy never cited himself as rb's main scumread, but we all knew what he was thinking.
In post 109, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(3):
rb
keyenpeydee
, xyzzy
rb
(2): BTD6_maker, Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
(2): Gamma Emerald, Alchemist21
keyenpeydee
(1): BlackStar

Not voting
(1): Mas y Menos

With 9 votes in play, 5 votes are required for a lynch.
Deadline is Thursday 22 September at 06:10 UTC (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2016-09-22 06:10:00)
)
In post 154, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(2): xyzzy,
keyenpeydee

rb
Comparing Realities
(2): Alchemist21, Mas y Menos
keyenpeydee
xyzzy
(1):
rb

Not voting
(1): Gamma Emerald

)
In post 207, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

Mas y Menos
(2): xyzzy, Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
keyenpeydee
BTD6_maker
(1): Alchemist21

Not voting
(2): Gamma Emerald, BTD6_maker

)
In post 281, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
(4): BlackStar, Mas y Menos, Alchemist21, Gamma Emerald
Mas y Menos
(3): xyzzy, Comparing Realities, BTD6_maker
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
In post 303, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
Mas y Menos
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
In post 325, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
Mas y Menos
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
In post 396, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
(5): BlackStar, Mas y Menos, Alchemist21, Gamma Emerald,
keyenpeydee

Mas y Menos
(2): xyzzy, BTD6_maker
xyzzy
(1):
rb

Not voting
(1): Comparing Realities

With 9 votes in play, 5 votes were required for a lynch.
Deadline was Thursday 22 September at 06:10 UTC (
)

keyenpeydee
was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Players have until 1am UTC on Sunday 18 September to submit their night actions, if any (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2016-09-18 01:00:00)
).
Day 2 will start at around that time (although ugh, you lot ended the day at an inconvenient time, so I might be a little late in starting it).
In post 397, callforjudgement wrote:
rb
was killed overnight. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Vote Count
Not voting
(7): Comparing Realities, BlackStar, Mas y Menos, Alchemist21, Gamma Emerald, xyzzy, BTD6_maker

With 7 votes in play, 4 votes are required for a lynch.
Deadline is Sunday 2 October at 01:15 UTC (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2016-10-02 01:15:00)
)
Kind of makes you wonder.

If xyzzy is scum, then the other scum was probably on the key wagon through its completion. Black Star, Mas Y Menos, Alchemist, and Gamma...
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:23 am

All of my reads are shattered. Time to start again.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:31 am

Share. My vote counts as five.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:32 am

But whatever you say, say it now, so we know you're not being calculated.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:39 am

...Perhaps. Who were the initial people screaming at Mas for that?

Thoughts?

~menos
In post 18, rb wrote:

Thoughts?

~menos
Scumclaim.

VOTE: mas y menos
In post 19, Mas y Menos wrote:I only claim scum as town though.
So that means I am town here.

~Menos

I think we should do it!

~Menos

like how are you proposing that we'd scumhunt without actually lynching anyone? that seems difficult at best. that'd basically be giving scum free reign to set up day 3 however they like

I'm gonna check the math real quick but I'm pretty sure even just based on random choices that's a subpar choice for the town to make. also I'm guessing that callforjudgment already did that math and came to the conclusion that a ruleset allowing for a no lynch to happen explicitly does not make the game mathematically more breakable that way??? probably.
In post 24, keyenpeydee wrote:

Thoughts?

~menos
I don't like this post.
In post 26, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking on it, we should play normally. We hit scum Days 1 or 2, we have an extra day to get information. If we mislynch both days, we have an objective 40% chance to win.
In post 33, xyzzy wrote:I'm not sure whether I did this math completely correctly (the first set of numbers add up to 1.002, which might be a rounding error, or it might be that I missed something???? not sure) but the numbers mostly match the numbers the original thread for this setup had, which maybe I just should've checked there first,
but whatever

anyway here's stats for town odds if we lynch d1 and d2 vs no lynch d1 and d2. I didn't check the numbers for if we only lynch one of those days because I'm pretty sure the general rule that town odds are better with an even number of players still applies with how d3 works:

7/9*5/7*3/5 = .333 (no scum ever lynched, scum win)
7/9*2/7*4/5*2/3 = .119 (scum lynched d1 or d2, scum win) (2 ways this can happen)
7/9*5/7*2/5 = .222 (no scum lynched d1 or d2, scum lynched d3, town win)
7/9*2/7*3/5*2/3 = .089 (scum lynched d1 or d2, town lynched d3, scum lynched d4, town win) (2 ways this can happen)
2/9*1/7 = .032 (scum lynched d1 and d2, town win)

43.1% chance of town win if we lynch day 1 and day 2

5/7*3/5 = .429 (town lynched d3 and d4, scum win)
5/7*2/5*2/3 = .190 (town lynched d3, scum lynched d4, town lynched d5, scum win)
5/7*2/5*1/3 = .095 (town lynched d3, scum lynched d4 and d5, town win)
2/7 = .286 (scum lynched d3, town win)

38.1% chance of town win if we no lynch day 1 and day 2

so it's objectively worse to no lynch

also I don't trust your home site as a good source of info because that's entirely dependent upon the site meta. does your home site focus on mostly setups with lots of power roles, for instance? if so, those numbers are completely irrelevant to this game.
Weirdly enough, key is the first one who really takes on Mas, has a four-post argument with them, Mas-key-Mas-key, but then xyzzy shows up with thirty minutes worth of math (look at the timestamps.) Would scum be so committed to a mere distancing maneuver that they'd be so meticulous about it? Then again, Mas does get pretty freaking salty with xyzzy, whereas for the rest of the game, Mas has actually been rather pleasant, so that might have been an act.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:12 am

In post 571, Alchemist21 wrote:Based on the cited thread and the credit to xyzzy in the OP of that thread seen here, it's probably more likely than not that xyzzy had already started working out some numbers for the game already, maybe even before the game even started, and only brought it up because No Lynching was discussed (which was also quick to come up in the cited thread). So just bringing up the math for it is probably null, and I certainly wouldn't make associatives based on it.
This is completely irrelevant to the point I was getting at.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:15 am

xyzzy, would you care to respond to my accusations instead of flat-out ignoring them like every other player I've raised objections to?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:32 am

In post 577, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 575, Comparing Realities wrote:
In post 571, Alchemist21 wrote:Based on the cited thread and the credit to xyzzy in the OP of that thread seen here, it's probably more likely than not that xyzzy had already started working out some numbers for the game already, maybe even before the game even started, and only brought it up because No Lynching was discussed (which was also quick to come up in the cited thread). So just bringing up the math for it is probably null, and I certainly wouldn't make associatives based on it.
This is completely irrelevant to the point I was getting at.
Then what was your point?
My point (really Gamma's) was that because xyzzy was the main person who engaged Mas for so long, and Mas was uncharacteristically salty during that interaction, it increases the likelihood of them being a team putting on a distancing play. The first post in which xyzzy fought with Mas is irrelevant; just because xyzzy used math that he was already familiar with, it doesn't exonerate him.
In post 578, BlackStar wrote:
In post 576, Comparing Realities wrote:xyzzy, would you care to respond to my accusations instead of flat-out ignoring them like every other player I've raised objections to?
Who else have you raised objections to?
You, Mas, and to a lesser extent, BTD6.
I said Mas looked like they knew bling was a bad idea, and they just OMGUS'd me without rebutting my claims. You just kind of ignored me when I said you threw the wagon off of Mas (even though you're no longer a major scum tell for me). And BTD6 didn't have time to respond before this post.
In post 579, xyzzy wrote:
In post 576, Comparing Realities wrote:xyzzy, would you care to respond to my accusations instead of flat-out ignoring them like every other player I've raised objections to?
can you clarify what specifically you're asking me to respond to? I don't really see anything in your ISO directed at me that I've not responded to, but if there's something you'd like a more specific response to, feel free to let me know.
I want to know four things:
1) Why did rb die, when you were the only person he voted for all day 1,
2) Why was key lynched, when you were his major scum read all of day 1 (note to self: see if key scum reads xyzzy before Black perhaps chainsaws him),
3) Why were you so vehemently against the idea of something so simple as mafia killing someone with good reads, suggesting four other possible scenarios that were not themselves more likely than the previous hypothesis,
4) And why was the Firebringer head of Mas so salty with you and your "friggin' theoretical math" when he's been remarkably chill for the rest of the day?
In post 583, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 555, Comparing Realities wrote:I said it tongue-in-cheekily. BTD6 is
not
too townie; I contend he hasn't said much of anything that's alignment indicative. I cannot see anything he says as being more likely said by town than scum, or the other way around. He feels very controlled, which itself is a scummy trait, but in isolation is, again, not alignment indicative.
Please explain how being controlled is scummy at all. In me, it is NAI but I want to know whether it is site meta that being controlled is scummy.
Eh, it's a scummy trait. It's alignment suggestive, but not alignment indicative. When I play as scum, I worry way more about what people think of me, encouraging me to be more careful. But I can see it being more of a personality trait than an in-game circumstance for you.
In post 584, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 564, Comparing Realities wrote:Remember my theory about rb's scumreads being correct? And how xyzzy was totally opposed to them? xyzzy never cited himself as rb's main scumread, but we all knew what he was thinking.

Spoiler: Loadsa votecounts
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(3):
rb
keyenpeydee
, xyzzy
rb
Comparing Realities
keyenpeydee

Not voting

)
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(2): xyzzy,
keyenpeydee

rb
Comparing Realities
keyenpeydee
xyzzy
(1):
rb

Not voting

)
Vote Count
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

Mas y Menos
(2): xyzzy, Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
keyenpeydee
BTD6_maker

Not voting

)
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
Mas y Menos
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
Mas y Menos
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
Mas y Menos
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee

Mas y Menos
(2): xyzzy, BTD6_maker
xyzzy
(1):
rb

Not voting

)

keyenpeydee
was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Players have until 1am UTC on Sunday 18 September to submit their night actions, if any (
).
Day 2 will start at around that time (although ugh, you lot ended the day at an inconvenient time, so I might be a little late in starting it).
rb
Vanilla Townie

Vote Count
Not voting
(7): Comparing Realities, BlackStar, Mas y Menos, Alchemist21, Gamma Emerald, xyzzy, BTD6_maker

)

Kind of makes you wonder.

If xyzzy is scum, then the other scum was probably on the key wagon through its completion. Black Star, Mas Y Menos, Alchemist, and Gamma...
How skilled is Keyenpeydee as Town? Are his reads normally accurate? If so, that points to Xyzzy being scum, especially due to the RB kill. There are no PRs so leaving alie someone Townish who is too accurate in their reads is risky. However, this should be taken with a pinch of salt as the NK could be WIFOM.
If scum lynched key because his reads were correct, then rb was killed because his reads were correct, then scum would definitely be the ones to be out there waving the WIFOM banner. They can't have anyone believing it
wasn't
WIFOM, after all.
Ask yourself who those who most strongly believe this was just WIFOM are and you'll see why I scum read them.
In post 585, BlackStar wrote:I feel like mas would've been hammered already if he was town
And yet, you're not voting him why...?
Maybe because you don't actually want to be the one to hammer him, because you know he's town...?
Why is everybody making it so hard for me to townread them for more than five seconds...?
In post 591, BlackStar wrote:
In post 590, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 585, BlackStar wrote:I feel like mas would've been hammered already if he was town
It's possible both scum are already on the wagon and nobody off the wagon wants to hammer.
If they're both on the wagon, why isn't anyone trying to convince us to hammer him? We've been sitting around doing nothing for days now.
Um, nobody is trying to convince us to hammer him? That's funny because last I remember, you were saying:
What exactly were you trying to do there, if not to encourage somebody to hammer Mas? Oh, come on.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:46 am

Why should you care how other people feel about Mas? You said yourself that Mas was probably not town because he wasn't hammered yet. Hence, that is you stating you now have a scum read on Mas. If you believed what you say you believed, you would have hammered Mas right then (you know, to move the game along.) If you throw your vote in, that's a majority. Hammer. 50%+1. By virtue of the wagon being where it is, you already know what people's reactions to Mas are. It's the game, and you're no stranger to what the word "majority" means.
So, why? Why do you care what other people think? Why do you need your decision to be popular?
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:48 am

VOTE: xyzzy and the partner is probably Black Star.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:51 am

Mas y Menos (3): xyzzy, Gamma Emerald, BTD6_maker
L-1

xyzzy (3): Mas y Menos, Alchemist21, Comparing Realities
L-1

Gamma Emerald (1): BlackStar L-3
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:54 am

In post 597, BlackStar wrote:I don't need my decison to be popular. If I hammer him and then he flips town then I'll get lynched tomorrow and we'll lose. And don't know how you can believe that I'm scum buddies with anyone.
1) If you don't need to be popular, then why did you literally ask for validation before hammering?
2) You are not the most suspicious person on the Mas wagon (I consider you part of it now, even though you're not voting). If you hammered, there would be other tasty delights such as, oh,
xyzzy
, to distract the town off of you. But we can't have that lynch either, can we?
3) If I believe you have buddies, I must also believe you're scum. If I believe you're scum, I must also believe you have buddies. You fit both criteria.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:55 am

In order to convey how precisely tummy this was of you, let me make it crystal clear that thirty minutes ago I was town reading you.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:56 am

Do I look like I want you to be the deciding vote, either? You should be
relishing
in this opportunity. Or is the WIFOM getting you down... To hammer your partner and go into tomorrow with a disadvantage, or to hammer town and be one of the prime targets for tomorrow...
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:08 am

But if you're an extremely impulsive guy in general--if you're saying that's just who you are, and impulsivity is NAI for you, just as being controlled is for BTD6--
Then why didn't you hammer Mas? You also "wouldn't have asked about the man stuff" if you were town, either, if you're just a naturally extremely impulsive guy.
Are you retracting your scum read of Mas? Because, whether you meant to or not, you slipped your true read here:
p-edit:
Oh. You, uhh, actually did it. .-.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:11 am

For the love of all that is good and holy, I hope my reads are right.

p-edit: -_-
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:24 am

HALLELUJAAAAAHHHH
I'm gonna go pee now
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(3):
rb
keyenpeydee
xyzzy

rb
Comparing Realities
keyenpeydee

Not voting

)
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(2):
xyzzy
keyenpeydee

rb
Comparing Realities
keyenpeydee
xyzzy
(1):
rb

Not voting

)
Vote Count
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

Mas y Menos
(2):
xyzzy
, Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
keyenpeydee
BTD6_maker

Not voting

)
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
Mas y Menos
(3):
xyzzy
, Comparing Realities, BTD6_maker
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
Mas y Menos
(3):
xyzzy
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
Mas y Menos
(3):
xyzzy
xyzzy
(2):
rb
keyenpeydee

)
Vote Count
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee

Mas y Menos
(2):
xyzzy
, BTD6_maker
xyzzy
(1):
rb

Not voting

)

keyenpeydee
was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

).
rb
Vanilla Townie

Vote Count
Not voting
(7): Comparing Realities, BlackStar, Mas y Menos, Alchemist21, Gamma Emerald,
xyzzy
, BTD6_maker

)
In post 439, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Comparing Realities
BlackStar
Gamma Emerald

Not voting
(4): Comparing Realities, Gamma Emerald,
xyzzy
, BTD6_maker

)
In post 452, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Comparing Realities
BlackStar
Gamma Emerald
Mas y Menos
(1): BTD6_maker

Not voting
(3): Comparing Realities, Gamma Emerald,
xyzzy

)
In post 501, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(3): BTD6_maker,
xyzzy
, Comparing Realities
BlackStar
Gamma Emerald
xyzzy

Not voting

)
In post 551, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(2):
xyzzy
, Gamma Emerald
BlackStar
Gamma Emerald
xyzzy
Alchemist21
(1): BTD6_maker

Not voting

)
In post 559, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(3):
xyzzy
, Gamma Emerald, BTD6_maker
BlackStar
Gamma Emerald
xyzzy

Not voting

)
In post 580, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(3):
xyzzy
xyzzy
(2): Mas y Menos, Alchemist21
Gamma Emerald

Not voting

)
In post 588, callforjudgement wrote:
Vote Count
Mas y Menos
(3):
xyzzy
xyzzy
(2): Mas y Menos, Alchemist21
Gamma Emerald

Not voting

)
Don't forget to do one of these for whoever dies.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:29 am

Oh, shoot. I really do look like xyzzy's partner, don't I? '^-^

You did really well, xyzzy. I wasn't suspecting you until almost too late.
Comparing Realities
Comparing Realities
Goon
Comparing Realities
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:31 am

Pre-confession:
In post 607, Mas y Menos wrote:I got the prod, looks like there was a lynch.
Thinking that alchemist or
CR is dying tonight
Post-confession:
In post 617, Mas y Menos wrote:
Hmmm only comparing realities seems like [a scum buddy] possibility to me.

I don't know, really think it's gamma tho.

-mas y
You are very not nice to me ;-;

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”