Survivor Mafiascum Rankdown (Properly Dead. Leave it dead)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Klick »

This looks fun
oh I'm doing this now!

I'll cut
Saruman
, AKA Klick, from Survivor: Middle Earth. Saruman signed up and then immediately forgot the game existed until a week later, only to find he was voted out. He did literally nothing.

:P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Klick »

I'm cutting
Danny Pink
from Doctor Who, played by jasonT1981. Doctor Who had several notable characters leave in early votes. Even the first vote, K9, has a meme dedicated to him. But Danny Pink is the only person from this game I have absolutely nothing to say about. There is no story to this character.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Klick »

cut Batwoman gg
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Klick »

Bernie Sanders
, AKA Elbirn from #2016 is my next cut. Same reasoning as my Danny cut really, this is the only person who seems to have had absolutely no impact on their game. I guess Bernie's existence in the game made it so that Hillary would survive her first tribe and go on to make it to Final Three, but that's about it.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 85, D3f3nd3r wrote:I actually see Bahamas staying fully intact for a decent amount of time. Nobody can forget Bananakai!
Considering this only covers anon Survivors, I also don't expect to see a Bahamas cut for quite some time. :P

457. Riddler (kdowns) - Arkham City Survivor

"It feels oh so good to be in a survivor game again. I am really glad that I finally have the availability to commit to this game."
- Riddler

That quote is from the first of three posts in Riddler's confessional. Ridder's internet died shortly after this. This led to inactivity, disinterest, and eventually elimination. Riddler survived longer than Ozy and Clock King, but both of them have somewhat interesting stories.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Klick »

Wait really

I'm guessing the whole "anonymity" thing wasn't really stressed much?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Klick »

451. Chimchar (Pizzadudes7) - Sky Pillar

The only thing I see in Chimchar's confessional is complaining about the game, complaining about the moderation, and flaking. We have to get rid of all the non-players eventually, so I'll make the boring picks for a while. :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #129 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Klick »

444. Black Mask (TheIrishPope) - Arkham Asylum

In looking back for things to say about Black Mask, I just realized that I started on the same tribe as him. I had been assuming up to that point that Black Mask started on the opposing tribe. He talked so little that I forgot he was on my tribe. That's impressive inactivity.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 130, Drench wrote:
443. Agitha (Cybele) - Hyrule

Look, flaking is probably the worst. It just disrupts the game flow, it's generally bad, eugh. Sure, Cybele probably had good reasons, but there was so much potential in Agitha and for it all to peter out in a flake is honestly a bit more disappointing than someone who just flaked off the bat without that promise. So, time to go.

I'm looking at everyone else around Agitha at this point of the list. Agitha was a much stronger character than any of these. In fact, I'd argue that Agitha was a stronger character in her short time in the game than several characters that have made merge. I can even list other games by Cybele that I'd easily say are weaker than Agitha - Jenn and Queen Bee come to mind immediately as much inferior versions of Agitha. Her great potential led to disappointment, but it was great while it was relevant.

Idoling Agitha
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Klick »

I'll post my cut in a few hours.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Klick »

439. Penguin (fuzzybutternut) - Arkham Asylum

....do I get free stuffs?

This is the last truly inactive player I could think of without some cool story that hasn't already been cut... and that's about all I have to say here!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Klick »

So does that mean Jack Harkness was really only voted out once?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #166 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Klick »

Mordin's not in anymore, he was killed off a while ago!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Klick »

433. Taric (randomidget) - League of Legends

"I have like a 1.5% chance of winning tbh."

Taric was cool! I liked Taric! He tried! But he didn't quite know what to expect coming into the game and was underwhelming. His abs proved too distracting during the first challenge, and his tribe sent him out first. One notable thing is that his elimination arguably stopped the eventual winner of the game from being voted out. That's pretty neat!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #220 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Klick »

427. Ron (Blackpawn14) - Hogwarts

"Well, we're screwed.
At least, I'm screwed."

To Ron's credit, I really like his confessional upon a read for this cut. He was surprisingly self-aware, knowing he was most likely the first vote on his tribe, and had he been more active, I think he could have been a fun character. If he tried as hard in PMs as in his confessional, he could have gone places. Sadly, Ron was relatively inactive on a tribe full of interesting characters (and George) and disappeared during his elimination.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Klick »

420 (blaze it). Aria T'Loak (JDGA) - Mass Effect

"You know how I said I wouldn't play another survivor?
PSYCHE."

Aria came into the game ready to play. There was a lot of pre-planning done in Aria's confessional. She had learned from her mistakes in previous games and was prepared to be the Sole Survivor of Mass Effect. But... she had to disappear. And that's that.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #239 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Klick »

Who's Ruto
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Klick »

Definitely, I encourage it! I mean this whole thing is an excuse to talk about old Survivor games, the more stuff the better
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #260 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Klick »

414. Sephiroth (Rhinox) - Destiny Islands

"Probably my fault we lost.

I'm obviously not safe :P"

I know hardly anything about Destiny Islands, but I have ani's blessing on this cut! Apparently he got voted out with three votes out of seven after being the reason his tribe lost the first challenge. His confessional has seven posts. The end.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #280 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Klick »

407. Rorschach 1.0 (Axxle) - Conclave

"I think Zod might be going home on the other tribe, he seems to be less of a presence."

Rorschach started off very quietly, only surviving the first Tribal Council because Black Canary said absolutely nothing as opposed to almost nothing. He went on to never lose a challenge in the next tribe; if the Heroes lost a challenge, Rorschach was a fairly likely first vote. He then won a tribe-picking challenge and got to basically rig a tribe in his favor. Despite this, he was the first player voted out of this tribe. While the Tribal Council in which he was eliminated was certainly interesting, it was mostly because his tribemates were considering making a big move as opposed to just voting Rorschach. All in all, he didn't do much!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #283 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 281, Cheery Dog wrote:Have there ever been any tribe-picking winners that have actually managed to pick a tribe that would actually benefit the end user?
Starfire!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #304 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Klick »

In post 295, animorpherv1 wrote:
405. Froslass (Klick) - Eon

"I'm pretending to be a first time player

AND a somewhat ditzy female

there's no way this strategy can backfire"

Basically the opposite of everything that's ever good for the game's health. Pardon me if this was said before, but playing like you're new to the game (and especially claiming as such) will actually turn out worse for you because it's really, really,
REALLY
fucking obvious who's new and who isn't. The only reason it worked for Xalxe is Seafoam is because no one had done it up to that point. Since Xalxe had won with it, now everyone's on guard, and since it's become a popular tactic, most people assume people who outright claim newbies are actually vets or are at least suspicious of it.

Add that claiming a newbie and pretending to be a gender you aren't makes you a bad trope of a character, and you've got a disinteresting character at best and an outright bad one at worst.
ftfy
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Klick »

400. Golem (TheBadOne) - Sky Pillar

It looks like my end has already come. This game has been too short for me :(

First of all, the spreadsheet has him as Graveler, but he's definitely Golem!

Golem had a decent start. He made a few close friends in typical TBO fashion and was looking pretty strong. He was a part of a very interesting Tribal Council in his first tribe, but played a very minimal role; his confessional is mostly commenting on how the vote could have been much easier, while others' confessionals on the event talk about the actual insanity of the vote itself. After this, he gets swap-screwed with a bunch of Forinas, loses activity, and gets voted out first on Izabe. He had potential for sure, but it didn't wind up going anywhere.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #350 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Klick »

393. Gambit (Framm 18) - Conclave

Even if I get eliminated first TC I attend. I am the last person to go to one. :) *woohoo*

Gambit was apparently somewhat active on his first tribe, but all accounts suggest that he was on the bottom half. On Corona, he attempted to start a large alliance primarily consisting of people he had talked to in the past, but he quickly became inactive for the most part, and people moved on and made alliances of their own. He proceeded to get swap-screwed as the only hero on a tribe of six in Cyttorak, which ended exactly how you'd expect.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #381 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Klick »

This looks like a fun conversation!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #422 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Klick »

386. Homer (D3f3nd3r) - Season Finale

"No talk or discussions just yet. Maybe I should start?"

Homer is from Purple Reign, arguably the most boring tribe in MS Survivor history. He doesn't seem to have been a major part of anyone's plans. Homer was unceremoniously voted out third in the tribe. There wasn't any controversy to the vote; Hawkeye was interesting in a negative way, and Barney was apparently cool I don't know I've been told Barney was entertaining, but Homer was just... Homer.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #460 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Klick »

379. Gastly (DeathNote) - Eon

"I am progressively becoming less and less silly and more and more serious which kinda sucks because I don't want to stress about the game."

There's not that much that can be said about Gastly based on his confessional. It seems as though he knew he was somewhat on the outs of the tribe - he didn't necessarily think he was at the very bottom, but he knew he wasn't at the top. From what I heard from others after Gastly's elimination, he was too trusting of his tribe as a whole, openly talking about the hidden map pieces in the game. People didn't talk to him much and failed to trust him for some reason, and this led to him being eliminated over Ralts, who missed the challenge but was somewhat more popular.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #473 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Klick »

Sorry, my bad. I didn't see that thread. Ceph should probably idol it I guess.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #496 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Klick »

Fred came in 24th and is the lowest placed character on the ranking. But also, he isn't listed as the lowest ranked 24th placer - Black Canary is. I'll fix that.

My bad on Framm 18. Sorry.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #522 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Klick »

Didn't realize it was my turn...

372. Claire (Keybladewielder) - Greece

"Just saying; I freaking called it. I knew it."

Claire seems to have been living in her own little world. If you read just her confessional, she was doing a great job until swap and got voted out in an exciting TC. But if you look at it from anyone else's perspective, Claire is essentially invisible. As a player that was never on Claire's tribe, I heard somewhat interesting things, but I also heard that she was likely to be eliminated early on. Before making this write-up, I didn't actually realize how amusing Claire's story was! I have a new appreciation for her. She tried her best, and it made for a fun little arc, but she had relatively little impact on the game as a whole, and that's why I see now as a good time for her to go.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #554 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Klick »

In the theme of bad late-game characters...

365. Dora (Klick) - Season Finale

"I am now Jesse's ally, and I really hope that goes far. I like Jesse a lot. :D"

Dora was basically the reason Season Finale turned out as boring as it did. She and Jesse held power over the Final Ten vote, back when the very first tribes were 5-5, but Dora willingly voted out a member of her own tribe that she didn't totally trust in order to appeal to Jesse. She then allowed Holly to be eliminated afterward without that much contest, further cementing the Purple majority. She attempted to make a move the round after this, but it was too little too late; by then, the game was already decided. Dora had a silly speaking gimmick which was fun, but all in all as a character she let the game down.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #556 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Klick »

true
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #591 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Klick »

I might have done this first:

359. Justine (Malakittens) - Greece

"Alliances? What's an alliance?"

I was apparently Justine's closest ally, along with Stiles! I couldn't really tell during the game though, I apparently talked to her the most and was one of the few people hearing from her on a regular basis. Justine was very busy during this game and I respect that, but she was practically nonexistent as a player.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #610 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Klick »

We should make endurance challenges require skill

Like I'm not really a fan of the balls challenge either, because if your wifi is having a bad day(/year) you're fucked

Do something like having to post very precise things, maybe drawing ASCII art? :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #619 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Klick »

In post 613, BROseidon wrote:The issue with balls, though, was that spotty/inconsistent wifi could fuck you.

That was a legitimate complaint about the challenge. Otherwise it was timing/physical endurance.
This. In particular, I lagged out at ten balls.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #622 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Klick »

That was fun!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #628 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Klick »

I liked that Boggle too!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #633 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Klick »

Honestly that challenge didn't require THAT much effort. With even just a small amount of time you could get a decently-sized list. You just had to not be last. Winning wasn't the most important thing in the world either.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #673 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Klick »

I would idol Wonder Woman before Gothmog. But I'm probably the single most biased person that could make that decision. :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #693 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Klick »

I could have sworn I did this last night!

352. Colin (pickemgenius) - Hyrule

"Hey everybody,

If you are getting this it is to inform you that I have now become the perfect goat."

If, as CC said, we're at the point where we're cutting people who actively diminished seasons, I think this is an appropriate time to cut Colin. Colin was incredibly UTR all game and didn't have much of a story. He was on Zora, which was a very interesting tribe, but was overshadowed by the other characters on it. When the first merge vote didn't go his way because of an idol, he decided he would act as a universal goat and essentially stop playing the game. This got him voted out immediately.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #726 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Klick »

lol ya rite
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #767 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Klick »

It wasn't boring for anyone that was involved in it. :P It actually turned out pretty unpredictable. Maybe it seemed boring because confessionals weren't the best?

345. English Toffee (PrivateI) - Pretty Super Vanilla

"Sorry, fam. Life is busy, life is hard."

It's hard to write paragraphs about characters that weren't really notable. English Toffee had a decent start, making a good alliance with the strongest member of his tribe, Banana. But he was very UTR, probably because life was busy for him at the time. Banana was blindsided in an exciting vote that English Toffee didn't have much to do with, and he was unceremoniously eliminated right after. (Love you Monty, but I'm predicting a Monty streak pretty soon. :P)
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #831 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Klick »

338. Jonny Fairplay (Cheery Dog) - Expect the Unexpected

Jonny was eliminated early. He was okay, just got put up while Jenn was active and was the easiest option. Not too exciting.

Sorry for the bad write-up Cheery, just not feeling it atm but don't want to hold us up either
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #855 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Klick »

BotB has zero bad characters left.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #890 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Klick »

331. Clara Oswald (PrivateI) - Doctor Who

"What the heck, I'm in Europe, why not have a lot of fun, take some risks, and win Survivor: Doctor Who?"

Clara was a member of the trainwreck that was Sontaran. She was in arguably the best spot on the tribe for its duration, forming a strong alliance with Amy and Nefertiti while avoiding the negative attention those two got from being dominant personalities. However, upon a swap Clara's game crumbled because she lost activity, and her closest ally Amy blew up both of their games by meddling in time travel. She quit the game due to IRL circumstances during a shipwreck, messing up the subsequent tribe swap in the process.

Clara was fun and lively in conversation, but with one exception, her confessional was never posted in after the first two days. Clara had great potential as a character, but her inactivity and her allies' incompetence puts her here.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #975 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Klick »

tl;dr we should have cut Kirrahe earlier I'm having Mass Effect flashbacks

Cut later today
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #986 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Klick »

324. Faramir (Cybele) - Middle Earth

"Image"

Everything Faramir said was in the form of a drawing like the one above. That alone has gotten Faramir this far. While this is indeed amazing, it does not necessarily mean Faramir was a great character. Everyone loved his drawings at first, but soon enough people connected, and as you may expect, Faramir didn't connect as well as others. He was entertaining, but he didn't do much.

Also, sadly, most of his drawings aren't there anymore. :(
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #996 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Klick »

Jenn was literally Agitha, amazing while she was there, but then she wasn't there.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1010 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Klick »

RIP Thornton :twisted:
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1019 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Klick »

317. Captain Narom (GuyInFreezer) - Mass Effect

"Note to self: try hard, but not too hard."

Read Kirrahe's cut description and you'll get Narom, except with one less self-vote and not having a strong start. Narom's longevity relied heavily on luck combined with small tribes. Legion took a liking to Narom very early on and ensured he would stay safe during the two Blood Pack votes. If Blood Pack went to a third TC, Narom was the next target. On Cyanide, Narom was saved by Kasumi's connection with Samara, combined with there being a Red vs. Purple thing going on. During merge, moves were big, and they stayed big, which kept Narom safe until the winning group had no other options. Narom's game plan was to go to the end with his allies from the start, Legion and Kasumi. However, he contributed to his group's failure by self-voting at one of the pivotal Tribal Councils.

All in all, Narom was weak for a deep merge character, and like Kirrahe, I'm surprised he's made it this far.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1021 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Klick »

I was going off his confessional for the most part, not the Kasumi side of things. He talks about his bootlist from F9 on being your four, then Kirrahe/Thane, then me, leaving him with Legion at F2.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1058 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1056, Flameaxe wrote:
In post 1055, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 1054, hiplop wrote:^ everyone WAS MUNDOS bestie
Ftfy
Ftftfyfy
Ftftftfyfyfy
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1101 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Klick »

Runestone <3
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1119 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Klick »

There was a swap
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1133 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1123, BROseidon wrote:It's a shame that PMs can't get catalogued and published post-game.

I'd love for someone who's always popular in games to, as performance art, have no confessionals at all (literally none), so that they're only talked about by everyone else as being really great, but the specs have no idea what's going on.
I've wanted to do this before, but I chickened out because I didn't want to piss mods/spectators off. CC in Hyrule (Happy Mask Salesman) started off the game pretending he had no idea what he was doing in his confessional, and it took spectators a while to find out he was faking. Also, pika pika.

310. Storm (xRECKONERx) - Conclave

"I'm not actually that drunk. I can type fine. But someone told me, 'Maybe people will get to know you better and feel better about you if they see you goofing off and having fun like a drunkie,' so I'm playing it to full effect. Hope this is a net positive instead of just annoying people."

"Storm has not sent me a message in six days. Storm will hopefully be eliminated within six more days."
- Starfire

Storm's confessional has 16 posts and gives very little information about what she did in the game... not that she really did much. She started on Marvel Heroes and was considered on of the three people on the tribe who didn't really do much early on. She moved on to Corona and, uh, continued to not do much. During these two tribes, Storm never went to TC, and her game was pretty much stagnant. She had a small amount of support from Marvel Heroes, but no DC Heroes were interested in keeping her alive for long.

Enter the DOOM challenge. Starfire wins a tribe-drafting spot and puts Storm (and Doctor Doom) on her tribe as vote fodder. Storm attempts to pick up her game at this point and becomes somewhat social. Furthermore, she's smart and realizes that something was up with Starfire's drafting. She expresses her concerns to Doctor Doom and Moon Knight, and come first TC on Ekron, she pushes very hard against Mysterio. Unfortunately, Moony tells on Storm, and Doom doesn't care much for the idea of voting Mysterio either. Storm's slight connections with Wolverine and Moon Knight keep her alive over Doctor Doom for the first vote, but she's gone at the second.

Storm was Reck's return to Survivor games. He didn't do much in this game until shortly before his elimination, but this was the calm before the storm (believe it or not, this pun wasn't intended when I typed it) that was characters like Jack Harkness, Simba, and Batwoman.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1135 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Klick »

I was going with things that came pretty soon after Conclave!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1140 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1123, BROseidon wrote:I'd love for someone who's always popular in games to, as performance art, have no confessionals at all (literally none), so that they're only talked about by everyone else as being really great, but the specs have no idea what's going on.
KAces was responding to this, not to Reck's games.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1189 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Klick »

I'll edit this later but my cut is Jacob Taylor from Mass Effect
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1196 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Klick »

cccccccccccccc
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1227 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Klick »

Batgirl was a lovable lurksack though!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1231 (isolation #60) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Klick »

296. Xander (Pizzadudes7) - Greece

"So.......hi. My name is Xander, and I really hate my tribe. My tribe originally spoke of how strong we were, but when it came down to it, they sucked. Nobody is as strong as they said they were and some don't even show up to challenges. I'm sick of myself, Monika, and Gus (who basically run this tribe) pulling all the weight of the tribe. We need to start winning, or we're gonna get steamrolled by Zante."

That quote is so wrong and so right at the same time.

Xander was one of the more interesting members of Cergio 1.0. He didn't post in his confessional much at all, but he was in the gray area between being one of the strong active members of the tribe and, uh, not. When I met him on Lefkas... he didn't say very much! Fortunately for him, Gus said less, and he was kept around as a potential number. Come merge, he was in between a Lefkas alliance and an Old Cergio alliance that were conflicting. He could have played both sides fairly well, but he voted Gobias against his allies during the Monika vote and came to lose the trust of both sides. Everyone stopped giving him any information, and he was unceremoniously voted out "second" in merge.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1296 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Klick »

Courtney was amazing, I agree with her being your best <3
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1360 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Klick »

290. Tingle (SleepyKrew) - Hyrule

"NEVER FORGIVE
NEVER FORGET"

Okay, let's be real here. We all love Tingle. But I'm seeing cuts like Rubio, Brienne, Unown, and I'm thinking it's well past Tingle's time to go.

Tingle did not actually
do
anything game-related. He is most well-known for saying his own name and talking about hammers. There are two posts by him anywhere in his confessional. I'll go ahead and give them both here:
Tingle wrote:#1) They make me feel all Tingly inside.
#2) A fun time, hopefully.
#3) He's the only non-main character I was somewhat familiar with.
#4) Din because she's the hottest, duh.
Tingle wrote:I should answer these!
After the challenge.
Sooooooo yeah. That was a thing. There is not much evidence on the board itself for why Tingle was eliminated aside from not talking. However, from what I understand, in the tribe's thread for the first challenge, Tingle said some joking things that Ruto took as insults. This put a target on his back. There was not much contest to this; even Tingle voted for Tingle.

Tingle was hilarious, he was fun, but he wasn't a strong character by any means.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1397 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Klick »

Numbers was more super strong socially than strategically from what I understand?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1406 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Klick »

Most "social" people really aren't bots. I'll use Ori and Lulu because BRO brought them up. Snakes has a bunch of angry confessionals about how things aren't going his way at times, and even made a little audio confessional rant at one point that was hilariously entertaining to listen to post-game. And without talking about myself too much, I'll just bring up post-Malphite vote and the F5 vote that kept flipping back and forth as reasons Lulu wasn't just "boringly likable."
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1485 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Klick »

Aronis stood outside IN THE RAIN for that one Hyrule challenge
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1521 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Klick »

I will try to get to this tonight.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1533 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Klick »

f
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1535 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Klick »

284. Nefertiti (JDGA) - Doctor Who

"Well,
that
got everyone's attention. While I know the early return was unintentional, I'm a little pleased because it gives me more time to get to know everyone. Let's hope I can avoid getting voted right back out or we'll have to do it all over again! (y'know, if we'd even
want
to do all that again)"

Neffie started off strong on Sontaran (though doing well initially on that tribe is inversely proportional to how well players did in the game as a whole). She was in the power trio with Amy and Clara. She was briefly considered as a vote by Jack during the first Sontaran TC, but she wasn't seriously in danger there. She was fairly active and probably had the most interesting confessional on Sontaran. (It's a Lia confessional of course it was amazing)

Then she had Internet issues! Coupled with a tribe swap with neither of her close allies! No one on her new tribe got to know her, and she was unceremoniously voted out first on that tribe.

If that was the end of Neffie's story, she'd have been cut a long time ago. But no, this was Survivor: Doctor Who. Time travel was a thing. And Neffie was the subject of the first major time travel move in the game. Amy and Clara were devastated to see the third member of their alliance get eliminated solely because she had net problems. So Amy went back in time, saw that Neffie was now able to be around, and concocted a plan to get her back in the game. Amy and Clara couldn't affect the TC Neffie got voted out in, but they realized that if they voted out Neffie herself in Jack's place, then voted out Weeping Angel afterwards, Neffie would effectively take Weeping Angel's place in the game.

So they did that. But the Earth tribe wasn't exactly happy that their vote was changed without their permission. Neffie made an effort to get back in people's good graces, but Earth was having none of it. They saw that their first vote was now considered to be Jack, so a big group of Earth tribe members went back and changed their votes for that TC to Neffie again. This led to Neffie once again being eliminated and Jack returning to the game for the first time.

Neffie's story is very entertaining. My problem with letting her get further than this is that much of her story wasn't about her doing things, but was instead about other people doing things around her and her just being a victim of circumstance. Again, her confessional is beautiful, and it's even updated after she stops being relevant. But I think this is a fitting place to cut her.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1569 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1565, Drench wrote:i love vaati i might idol this
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1600 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Klick »

it is LITERALLY Thanksgiving hiplop pls
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1615 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Klick »

A bad cut is better than nothing, I guess.

277. Voldemort (Burning_Earth) - Hogwarts

":)"

Voldemort has the exact same storyline as Vaati, but not as exciting. Voldemort was going to be my judge of when Vaati should be cut - I was only going to allow a Vaati cut when this happened first. But since Vaati happened and no one cared enough to idol him, I decided to have Voldemort follow.

Voldemort was a newbie, and he wasn't exactly the most sociable guy. In fact, that is his most notable quality; he was well-known across the game for being very hard to talk to. Fortunately for him, he found one person he could talk to and liked: Mrs. Figg. Voldemort got along with Mrs. Figg very quickly and mentioned going to Final Two with her Round 1. Figg grew to like this strange relationship she had with Voldemort, and the two became nearly inseparable. Figg ran Gryffindor with him and Luna, and while he initially was considered as a target when he swapped to Durmstrang, there was enough drama happening there on its own that Figg could keep him under the radar. Order of the Phoenix rolls around, Voldemort gets voted least liked during the Yule Ball, everyone's kinda tired of keeping him around, and at this point Figg sees that it's time to let go of him. He leaves unceremoniously at the first OotP vote.

Voldemort has made it this far because he lived much longer than expected. He was well known as someone that was hard to talk to, but he stayed alive because he showed loyalty to those in power. That's where my comparison of him to Vaati ends. I believe Voldemort has little else going for him apart from that. While Vaati starts a thread developing his story and setting up his demise, Voldemort quietly dies off during the second swap. He has no real development, and if it weren't for the infamous single-smiley PMs he would send to people that are now used as memes, he would have been gone long before now. Now's a great time for him to go.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1633 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Klick »

I can't make a full post right now but I'm idoling this
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1668 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Klick »

I guess I should make an ~official~ post

The fact that there's so much controversy surrounding this cut should at least show that Elizabeth Warren wasn't just some nobody. Neither of the cuts against Warren have told us who she is, what she did, why people loved watching her story. And it's not because there's nothing there. Reck basically covered what I wanted to say. There's a lot to Warren, and I feel being cut this early in this manner isn't doing her character justice.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1677 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Klick »

I was your ally ;~;
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1770 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Klick »

271. Loki (Mist7676) - Conclave

"I DIDN'T TAKE A DARN PRIZE :P"

I could hardly remember anything about Loki. I had very little interaction with him. We met during the shipwreck, but I don't think we ever spoke because I was busy. I had to read through some things to get a better idea of who Loki was exactly.

I'm trying to find as much about Loki as I can in the spectator threads, but there is very little. He had a relatively uneventful ride through the game. The only highly significant thing surrounding him was that he was suspected of going for a reward early on (that he did not go for). This caused him to get a target on his back almost from the start. He wound up on a swap tribe of all villains that took out the one hero in their one TC. Then he got on SWORD and was voted out unanimously. The end.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1790 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Klick »

DeathNote wrote:actual good players
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1793 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Klick »

Barinade was excellent. I don't think he should go for a very long time.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1980 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1978, xofelf wrote:Is such a thing even possible?
And fine Cody, I'll do it on your couch.
phrasing

Return to “Frogstar World B”