Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3005 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3004, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2931, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2924, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2837, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:I think I am done here.

SirCakey promises Farside that she can have a extra vote if they agree and he lives.
Farside townreads him and refuses to vote his scumreads and sticks to voting town.

Not exactly a far out conclusion to reach when Farside can usually justify her opinions.

It's sad what power makes people do.
You guys want monkey business? You got it!

As of NOW, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Farside22 are both demoted to SCUM LEAN.

Obi is so persistent to lynch the BP source, and farside has just decided to disband the event altogether. This tells me they're scum TOGETHER and have been faking it to find out who the source of all that shit was. They now know what my event did, and -additionally- have sabotaged it to no remedy. They also know SC's full role, and that's all scum needed to know.

I partially blame Mastina for early town reading farside (which I must admit has affected my read on her), but I mainly blame myself for my betrayal to myself. I had promised myself I will work individually in this game, and taking anyone's reads into account was a fatal mistake.

Also, Mastina: RR is TOWN, OBI has been playing them, not the other way around. I have seen this Titus ONCE before (in THIS game Blitz 26), but -fortunately- Ranger was there for the rescue.

I may need to reevaluate some of my reads later on, but scum are definitely to be found in TheFuzzylogic99, Not Chara, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Farside22, Creature & Shiro (that's the entire scum team OR 5 of them are scum and one is really bad town).

Done with this. These are the 6 lynches I'm willing to take all game long. Nobody else.

:lol:

I did ask before I did it.
Yes you did, and we both said NO, and you said you were going to be selfish and still did it. You were going to it anyway, but hoped for us to go along with you so you won't be blamed for it (or maybe even blame it on us later on), but when we BOTH said we wanted to carry on with it YOU STILL DISMANTLED IT!
Agreed. I agree with you in all but the alignment conclusion Almost.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3924 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Hey Shiro what does a lumpy potato mean in the SU universe?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3934 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Top helper
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3936 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3930, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:*OB1
Can you explain what the rule of three is and why it is an accurate way to scumhunt, .

Shiro
Can you explain why you are asking about a lumpy potato??? If its something you can not not or do not want to reveal than that's okay

Klingon
What makes you think she was serious in the PT you two were together, What purpose did she have to reveal this?

Mastin
can you confirm you are still claiming miller>> I know you faked the mason claim but I didn't see anywhere where you reclined the Miller claim
Rule of 3 is a subs vinous suggestion that any list by a scum player will likely have a buddy on it if it contains 3 or more scum less wifomming.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3937 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Umm take out sub vinous like wtf is that lol autocorrect
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3975 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

Mod replace me for Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3978 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

Correct. Please replace Obi-Wan Kenobi with Titus as beeboy does not have time for this.

Don't worry Yume. We have our neighborhood.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3981 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3980, Shiro wrote:Titus, I feel betrayed :( You rejected me thrice now.

Then again I am totally getting dayviged by Farside ;)
I'm only one woman. I didn't get two alliances.

Btw, I'm like 95% sure I'm dead anyway and scum are setting up a bypass bulletproof or strongman non-sense. There's no other reason I see that's plausible that DGB fails to submit.

(hug) I'll leave all my notes for Yume. She can give them to you if you align with her. I'm presuming Yume will do the same to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3983 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

Shiro, you have a suuuper powerful townie ability right. That Farside just needs to kill right now.

Like compulsive child protector. xD
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3986 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3984, Shiro wrote:We could have baked cookies Titus D: Cookies of love that kill homeworld gems.... Instead, you chose the boy with the bees.

*wipes tear *

Look where it got you. He abandoned you D:

P.S No offense beeboy I am just jesting. Solve whatever problem you have <3 u

P edit

Yes. I am compulsive town spectre. If I die by town I can stay and haunt beach city.

I lose my vote but each night, I choose a person to haunt. The following day I control their vote.
Awesome. :)

You should totally control the votes of the lurkerfaces. :-p Particularly if I scumread them.

What do you think of my reads? What do you feel about this saga of a game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3989 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3987, Yume wrote::/
We're still neighborhooding. Don't worry Yume. (hug)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3995 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3988, Shiro wrote:Eh I reached the conclusion that I was wrong about almost and I don't like RR lynch tbh, people seem convinced but meh.

Cooldog is policy lynch soo not much there.

I am still iffy suspicious about Farside tbh, like I doubt Varsoon woukd give town 2 dayvig. Then again I heavily doubt Farside is vig.
Then why hasn't this other dayvig shot Farside?

CoolDog is a scumfuck. Look at his ISO. Don't tell me it's just policy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3998 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3993, Yume wrote:@Titus That's not it. I am a bit leery of that claim, cos

Spoiler:
I have an event power exactly like that
Let's talk this out in the hood. I'm not sure what you mean by "exactly like that" but that's definitely not for public consumption.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4000 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3996, Shiro wrote:Sky is town and like 99,9 % connie
Flavor fakes aren't clearing.

Steven Universe is confirmed in the game, because Skybird has a chat with them. So whoever has Steven Universe (don't claim obv reasons) is confirmed town. Otherwise, the mod would be lying when they stated someone got a hood with Steven Universe and as far as I can tell Steven never gets corrupted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4002 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3999, Shiro wrote:@Titus

I mean fire being able to give guns.
Meh, that's possible but with me being insanely obvtown/confirmed town and bulletproof scum need a way to bypass that somehow.

Do we know who Fire gave a gun to? Is it just his alliance buddy? Are they dayvigs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4006 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4003, Shiro wrote:It was stated that it was Skybird wasnt it?

I bet my everything scum wouldn't learn who Steven is day 1.

P edit

I think he didn't give it to anyone.
Our team has deduced RR was Steven Day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4007 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4006, Titus wrote:
In post 4003, Shiro wrote:It was stated that it was Skybird wasnt it?

I bet my everything scum wouldn't learn who Steven is day 1.

P edit

I think he didn't give it to anyone.
Our team has deduced RR was Steven Day 1.
Clarify in SU 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4009 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Titus »

Shiro, can you just put up a readwall?
Farside, you too?

I'd like to see where you agree and disagree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4011 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4010, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4002, Titus wrote:
In post 3999, Shiro wrote:@Titus

I mean fire being able to give guns.
Meh, that's possible but with me being insanely obvtown/confirmed town and bulletproof scum need a way to bypass that somehow.

Do we know who Fire gave a gun to? Is it just his alliance buddy? Are they dayvigs?
The gAme has a built in mechanic for bypassing protection, so I don't know if any sort of special mechanical stuff would have been needed.

To clarify though...are you suggesting that DGB is scum ( and not the traitor, unless the recruit mechanism could have occurred during the day yesterday) and they planned to have her not follow through on the alliance with you in hopes that it would turn off your claimed BP? You seem to be insinuating that....but you're also saying scum are using some other mechanism to bypass your bp and kill you.

-Cerb
I'm imagining so yes. Either DGB is scum that deliberately failed submitting their action, scum can block alliances, or scum have to have a way of bypassing my BP.

Otherwise, I'd be an unmurderable townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4014 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

What scum wants to force 4 stress and have town Titus around in the meantime?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4023 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4019, Reasonably Rational wrote:And DGB already claimed that she misunderstood, so there's no evidence of any ability to sabotage alliances...at least not as relates to you alliance with dgb.

I sorta feel like your reasoning here is a reach.

The possibility if her legitimately being an actual traitor though, that's a reason for suspicion that'snot wholly improbable, in the event that the traitor does not know the scum teams identify. Her inclusion of multiple abilities in her claim (one of which was ascetic, which she didn't publicly claim, and which discourages further checking) makes it easy for her to claim it waa "just a joke/gambit", though of course then the question is...what sort of gambit are you running that you made your claim ,meant to gather knowledge from a potential member of the scum team, implausible.

So, I ask DGB: what were you seriously trying to do amd why didn't you claim to be ascetic in the Prequel/D1?

-Cerb

Pedit: sure, the idea of a strongman is perfectly reasonable, I just don't think the whole dgb alliance thing has a good chance of being related to a plan to kill you.
I don't like how you're trying to make me seem crazy but then again ...that's probably townie here. I really don't buy the oops defense when DGB didn't apologize but had to be called out and Varsoon basically gave reminders.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4031 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah Yume we are allying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4032 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Titus »

By the way, unless you have a climax power that is game breaking, don't use it tonight. That's pretty simple. We can do Wifom announcements but that should be the rule. 1 guilty or 1 life isn't worth several.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4037 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4033, Yume wrote:
In post 4031, Titus wrote:Yeah Yume we are allying.
Why do you assume that the above poem has anything to do with a game? It's just my ode to Jasper.
I supposed I was your kindred spirit. :( Me and my ego...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4045 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4039, Yume wrote:Owh, now I feel bad.... *rocking back and forth*
*hugs*

You haven't lived if you have not been misunderstood by Titus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4055 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4049, Yume wrote:Well, that's the true reason I want you to ally with me.
It will be a shocker. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4057 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

Yume, can we do CoolDog today? I agree on DGB scum and I would like all conftown on the wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4058 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4056, Yume wrote:
In post 4055, Titus wrote:
In post 4049, Yume wrote:Well, that's the true reason I want you to ally with me.
It will be a shocker. :)
Whaddya mean?
What I have to tell you will make no sense at first. Lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4063 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4060, Yume wrote:mastin is in on said plan.
Ummm OK??? What do I do to help? Be my usual self? Vla?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4069 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4067, Yume wrote:
In post 4063, Titus wrote:
In post 4060, Yume wrote:mastin is in on said plan.
Ummm OK??? What do I do to help? Be my usual self? Vla?
But I cannot help but think that you have somewhat of a condescending attitude towards me.
Nooo...that was meant to display confusion...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4071 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

You don't want to ally anymore?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4073 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4072, Almost50 wrote:@Yume:

OIC. That would Steven talking to Peridot. Yes? (in the picture)

But do you think Peridot is trying to tell us something or is she just playing? THAT is what we need to figure out.
Peridot is likely crumbing they gave me pizza.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4076 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4074, Yume wrote:Yes, I do. I just though I'd not infringe on your chat for a while with my comments. Continue what you're doing.
OK, go ahead and infringe.

I would love if you read Cakey's ISO and comment on his buddies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4080 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Hi LoopDan. You subbed into a scumslot. Good luck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4081 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Seriously, thanks for joining.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4089 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Farside, can you do a reasonless readwall?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4096 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4092, farside22 wrote:
In post 4089, Titus wrote:Farside, can you do a reasonless readwall?
What happened to asking Shiro for the same thing there?
I did. *confused*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4101 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4097, farside22 wrote:
In post 4096, Titus wrote:
I did. *confused*
What happened to following through.

Let me explain in simple terms.
You asked us both but only following up asking me.
My million dollar question is why the favoritism?
I wasn't sure if you saw it.

Is there a problem with doing that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4106 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Now Mastina
THAT
is the type of reads comment I find useful. I collect indicators and asses. We'll have some data to discuss this in a bit but I am ok with tabling the profiling until I can discuss more in depth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4114 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4101, Titus wrote:
In post 4097, farside22 wrote:
In post 4096, Titus wrote:
I did. *confused*
What happened to following through.

Let me explain in simple terms.
You asked us both but only following up asking me.
My million dollar question is why the favoritism?
I wasn't sure if you saw it.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4115 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4113, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4108, farside22 wrote:
In post 4102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Farside: just curious, need to clear something up. Earlier, when you said something about going along with whatever Titus was talking about in that post, you basically said only if Drixx stopped posting. Was it your intent to threaten us with being vigged to keep Drixx from posting? I didn't read it that way, but it has been brought to my attention that it could have been meant that way.

Please clarify.

-Cerb
In post 4103, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, do you think Titus is scum? The question you're asking, the accusation of inconsistent applying standards, is sorta a thing that people tend to ask those they're suspicious of about.

If you ARE suspicious of Titus, please share why. I don't understand it.

-Cerb
No, nothing like that. Drixx personality just makes me grind my teeth.

As for the second I'm bothered by Titus weak defense of Shiro when it came to the meta talk and just now she dodges my question about why she asked me over Shiro, like it's a thing.
She still isn't really explaining it. She just wanted to see if I noticed but doesn't follow up with Shiro.
There is a big gap in logic from Titus in regards to shiro and I'm going to push on Shiro and if scum ask Titus the hard questions further.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. Drixx has a learning curve involved, but once you understand him you'll <3 him too. :p

Mm. I really really think questioning Titus about this is a waste of time. Not because it's not an interesting thing to note but because she isn't scum(pretty dang unlikely at least, though BP claims always raise my suspicions, but her ccing cakes as scum makes like no sense at all), and you're not scum(cause balance!), neither of you are in danger of being lynched, therefore it's not useful.

-Cerb
Sorry, cause balance is how Trench Warfare beat you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4116 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4112, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3948, Klingoncelt wrote:btw, Did I mention that I received confirmation that Mastin got my rolePM information and proof that it's not a fakeclaim?
Just as much as I have mentioned I have received absolutely no such information from V.

It's not in my inbox.

I'm not going to lynch you any time soon.

But it sure aint because of a message directly from Varsoon.
KC is likely lying IMO. Too many messengers
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4118 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Why do you believe Klingon?

Who is scum Grapes?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4124 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4119, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4106, Titus wrote:I collect indicators and
asses
I sure hope you mean donkeys :P :lol:
I forgot an S. Sue me.

I wouldn't mind collecting asses to take down the orange menace though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4126 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4120, grapes wrote:RR is scum like even just this page he just tried making you and farside start tvting again not sure why people are unvoting that.

My other reads are staying pocketed for now. Need to see some catch-ups from people who probably know who they are.
Farside needs to be town to be townread.

She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4128 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4125, Reasonably Rational wrote:...

I quite literally told farside, on this page, to NOT TvT with Titus.

Trench Warfare had *nothing* to do with us losing the first SU Titus.

-Cerb
Reliving SU1 won't help but you need to see your weaknesses. Until you do, you'll make the same mistakes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4131 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4129, grapes wrote:
In post 4126, Titus wrote:She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
You don't think that farside wondering why you got on her more about giving a full readslist and didn't for shiro isn't something she would find noteworthy as town?

What do you think of their reasons for the push there.
That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4133 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Do I see a readwall? No. Not answered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4136 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4134, grapes wrote:
In post 4125, Reasonably Rational wrote:I quite literally told farside, on this page, to NOT TvT with Titus.
So are you scumreading farside or not?

A better way to make town not argue with town and make noise would be

1) Tell them to shut the fuck up
2) Or let them work their shit out on their own

Not asking leading questions such as "farside you just called out titus for something scummy, you think she's scum? go into more detail about why you think she's scum."

So, congrats, you just made your inquiry look that much more disingenuous by saying this.
Great, we established RR doesn't think like you.

He saw something incongruous with what he believed to be true. Getting Farside to comment and clarify her reads and why she's antagonistic is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4140 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4136, Titus wrote:
In post 4134, grapes wrote:
In post 4125, Reasonably Rational wrote:I quite literally told farside, on this page, to NOT TvT with Titus.
So are you scumreading farside or not?

A better way to make town not argue with town and make noise would be

1) Tell them to shut the fuck up
2) Or let them work their shit out on their own

Not asking leading questions such as "farside you just called out titus for something scummy, you think she's scum? go into more detail about why you think she's scum."

So, congrats, you just made your inquiry look that much more disingenuous by saying this.
Great, we established RR doesn't think like you.

He saw something incongruous with what he believed to be true. Getting Farside to comment and clarify her reads and why she's antagonistic is good.
In post 4135, grapes wrote:
In post 4131, Titus wrote:That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
Right, which is why I find your side of the argument fair as well.

But farside probably doesn't as much because
it's her being scumread
So I let Farside tunnel on town and prevent cohesion? I need to see where she and Shiro are to see where bridges have to be made if town. If scum, she is forced to give info.

Farside v Shiro is annoying as fuck. If they can start agreeing, good. Either they can or others can sort them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4146 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

What post answered my readwall question Farside?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4148 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

@grapes, I don't feel like getting in a protracted battle with you on RR. It just makes little practical sense to lynch them in particular. There's more scum. Entertain the possibility of them being town. The worst thing that happens is you have an intelligent dialogue with RR that lets you buddy fish. This is something others taught me. My tunnelling can shut that down. It seems like you are going down the same path.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4152 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4150, farside22 wrote:
In post 4089, Titus wrote:
[/quote]
In post 4108, farside22 wrote:
In post 4102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Farside: just curious, need to clear something up. Earlier, when you said something about going along with whatever Titus was talking about in that post, you basically said only if Drixx stopped posting. Was it your intent to threaten us with being vigged to keep Drixx from posting? I didn't read it that way, but it has been brought to my attention that it could have been meant that way.

Please clarify.

-Cerb
In post 4103, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, do you think Titus is scum? The question you're asking, the accusation of inconsistent applying standards, is sorta a thing that people tend to ask those they're suspicious of about.

If you ARE suspicious of Titus, please share why. I don't understand it.

-Cerb
No, nothing like that. Drixx personality just makes me grind my teeth.

As for the second I'm bothered by Titus weak defense of Shiro when it came to the meta talk and
just now she dodges my question about why she asked me over Shiro, like it's a thing.
She still isn't really explaining it. She just wanted to see if I noticed but doesn't follow up with Shiro.

There is a big gap in logic from Titus in regards to shiro and I'm going to push on Shiro and if scum ask Titus
[[/quote]

I got reasonable comments from Shiro. This is still a deflection.

Why won't you do a quick readwall? Reasonless even.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4156 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4153, farside22 wrote:
In post 3988, Shiro wrote:Eh I reached the conclusion that I was wrong about almost and I don't like RR lynch tbh, people seem convinced but meh.

Cooldog is policy lynch soo not much there.

I am still iffy suspicious about Farside tbh, like I doubt Varsoon woukd give town 2 dayvig. Then again I heavily doubt Farside is vig.
This.
This is good enough?

Sure I can be vague too.

Rr - even though I haven't done the research I'm changing my read on and figure they should be aloud to see if they are telling the truth about their ability.

Wait that not vague eniugh.

A50 town
Mastin town
Grapes town
NC mostly town

Shiro obvious scum.
Lurker out there probably scum
Titus - being weird and totally would not be surprised if scum.

Yeah that's more then enough there.
Shiro is reevaluating his reads after being wrong. You're only giving the obvious reads minus me as scum. You dropped RR solely because it wasn't popular.

I want to know your non obvious reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4160 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4158, grapes wrote:I mean shit, you made one bad question and look how I expounded there.

Imagine if I iso'd you?
Dude, the question wasn't bad.
You're not finding a receptive audience in me today. Even if right, there are other scum and RR can keep conftown alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4163 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4162, Reasonably Rational wrote:I

Did

Not

Soft

Anything.

Titus claimed 1/3rd if the potential benefits of my event on my behalf on D1. Drixx claimed another 1/3rd himself sometime today I believe.

There has been no softing.

-Cerb
Correct.

Rr has a priority 0 event that will have good things happen that scum will likely be unable to manipulate. One option is adding a 1 shot BP. I withheld the others but he has told me. That is
why
I refuse to vote RR today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4165 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not going to tell you that you are wrong grapes, but he is forced into a negative ev as scum, if they are. Use him. Engage his reads. Don't focus on correcting, but understanding. Get him to talk. No one loses there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4169 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

When Farside gives a read on every slot or states why she cannot I am done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4170 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

To be clear each slot needs a reason, and fuck Titus is not enough.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4177 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4174, grapes wrote:
In post 4165, Titus wrote:I am not going to tell you that you are wrong grapes, but he is forced into a negative ev as scum, if they are. Use him. Engage his reads. Don't focus on correcting, but understanding. Get him to talk. No one loses there.
I am perfectly aware how annoying it is to watch someone tunnel on a person you think is town.
The main difference is that the reads I'd like to push that aren't RR aren't ripe to push quite yet, and I'm more confident that they're scum then most of my other suspicions anyway.

You'll see me branch once certain commitments that I'm looking for are made.

It's 100% deliberate as I've said.
Well, why not ask RR for his reads on at least one, and include a townread or two and a null? See what comments he gives. Use the dialogue with RR to see if you're on the right track and then just nod when done unless he lies. If something sounds like gibberish, push. RR can be a treasure trove if scum. If town, you'll have info to reevaluate.

I know I tend to react hostile to reads that disagree, dominate and shut down. This isn't the time for that.

So, you can tell me to shove it, and ok. I will work with that. I may be interfering with your process but I think RR is a clearer version of myself and thus you're losing out by shutting down.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4182 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

How do we donate points?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4195 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4190, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3984, Shiro wrote:
Yes. I am compulsive town spectre. If I die by town I can stay and haunt beach city.

I lose my vote but each night, I choose a person to haunt. The following day I control their vote.
Sounds Scummy.
It's also a joke.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4200 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4198, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4021, Not Chara wrote:am i misremembering, or did Klingon claim miller today?

i am on a phone, so cannot easily ISO. however, in CoolDog's most recent game-advancing post before his flake, he made a confusing statement about mastin's flip somehow clearing me, thus making me a bad lynch for day 1?
i asked about it, but the rest of his posts were only promises to catchup.
it was strange, because it was worded like he knew i was town.

adding in the number of town players (by strong reads and confirmation) one my wagon early on and Cakez's own defense of me, i have to wonder if other members of the scumteam were doing so as well.
I claimed Miller in post , counter to Mastin's fake claim.

As for Cakes defending you, Scum often buddy up a Townie, it gives the Scum Towncred, and it makes the Townie the next lynch target after the Scum flips.
Interesting. So why did not Chara pick up votes?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4205 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4204, Shiro wrote:Hey Titus does kling do the silly thing as scum as well or mostly a town trait?
Silly thing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4209 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4207, Shiro wrote:
In post 4205, Titus wrote:
In post 4204, Shiro wrote:Hey Titus does kling do the silly thing as scum as well or mostly a town trait?
Silly thing?
Talking to shadows of the past 300 Posts late.
Both alignments generally scum always infuriating
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4210 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4201, Shiro wrote:
In post 4195, Titus wrote:
In post 4190, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3984, Shiro wrote:

Sounds Scummy.
It's also a joke.
Yea, truth is I am

Town reactionare

When anybody targets me with an action while stress is above 0 I reactionary use the same thing on them. This action fails if I am the action is the scum kill action unless it is full stress.

My even is extreme circumstances can be used at slice of life only. It will automatically raise stress to tragic destiny due to my paranoia of what is out there.
Ok, let's not have any more joke claiming my child protector.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4213 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4212, Shiro wrote:
In post 4210, Titus wrote:Ok, let's not have any more joke claiming my child protector.

Good night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4257 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

@farside, Shiro did more than what I wanted. Your turn. Where do you stand on everyone or why can't you make a stand?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4259 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

Shiro, everyone has played with me for the most part knows my personality meta. Let Farside flail. Do not feed the troll. The troll will tell the alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4260 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

I vouch for Shiro's meta for whatever it is worth. I already did though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4263 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

lol, she quick shoots me, she gets turbo lynched the next day. The motivations you describe as scum motivations.

Town don't quick shoot after a townflip. They cannot break a four person townblock by lynching.

I will just wait this out and focus on getting on the same page as Mastina. I am p sure you are town. Farside is either town that refuses to reevaluate and scumreads vocal town she cannot control or scum herself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4265 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

Well, let's not indulge Farside dirtying town while avoiding my questions k? She avoided making comments about Klingon for days and now is avoiding a reads list. Whenever I push for content, she throws a tantrum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4266 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

That's an edible flower cookie for reconsidering Farside read. We are not lynching her today but she may not be town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4286 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

Shiro suspected a lurker OMG.

SirCakez didn't vote NC either but pushed RR.

Cakey wasn't going to join a wagon on anyone when Shiro was pushed as a choice. SirCakez was a walking deadman and figured it out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4289 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

Farside is just basically flailing because she's not in control. If we could actually get her reads wall rather than her just flinging random shit to see what sticks, that'd be great. Of course, she'll be too busy to ever do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4292 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not sure how demanding content rather than bullshit is "goading". Again, just more drama to avoid engaging the thread.

You keep searching for counter wagons against conftown.
You have engaged in anti-town behaviors destroying alliances "because my role".
You refuse to even
talk
about things other than your narrow scumread you're trying to push.

I wonder why anyone reads you as town at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4293 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Farside, Yes, a vote indicated that he suspects a lurker of being scum. He doesn't know anything CoolDog/LoopDan has done. That's certainly no townread. Thus, suspected.

Now, why are you insistant on trying to frame me as some sort of megalomaniac and not answering basic questions on where you stand and what your reads are?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4294 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Like I'm disinclined to believe anything you say about Shiro solely because you refuse to do basic requests because you're "too busy"

but you have time to constantly pick on Shiro which no one wants to hear anymore.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4302 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Titus »

Is it bad that I don't know what half of those pronouns mean?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4305 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4301, Shiro wrote:Do I look like I can push anyone?

I don't have the cred, the support or the debating power to beat mastin and Titus on the subject. CooLDog is a lurker for me who is a void hole, he could be scum and since the top dogs are finding his as prime scum canditate from the lurker there must be some merit there.
Mastina and I disagree on Creature anyway. I'm right now trying to find where Mastina and I agree and pushing that because town cohesion is a good thing and who objects and why is also a nice record for the accuracy of our reads.

I feel much better on a creature lynch given Creature essentially tipped Cakey off and the fact Creature sheeped every wagon but Cakey. Yet, there's a chance I am wrong and having a cohesive town is more important.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4308 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4307, farside22 wrote:
In post 4299, Not Chara wrote:farside: i missed a comment from you. Shiro said he read on Almost changed because of flavour and meta. i don't think it was a very good reason.
what i don't understand is why you won't just post a full list, as asked?

Shiro: looking at your list, i would expect you to be voting Creature, not CoolDog/Loopdan. why are you voting on 'policy'?
I'm goingto after work.
Although Titus completedly dodged all my questions I asked before Shiro read list.
Again, total shit.

You're again just deflecting to avoid doing shit. If I had actually been ignoring your questions, about like 5 people would have beaten me over the head for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4310 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4309, farside22 wrote:
In post 4293, Titus wrote:@Farside, Yes, a vote indicated that he suspects a lurker of being scum. He doesn't know anything CoolDog/LoopDan has done. That's certainly no townread. Thus, suspected.

Now, why are you insistant on trying to frame me as some sort of megalomaniac and not answering basic questions on where you stand and what your reads are?
If that's true why wasn't he listed?

I'm calling you goading because your calling my post shit posting.
Do I need to take a pic of my desk?
No seriously your too busy is pretty much goading?

G2g
I'm not claiming you don't have work IRL. So do I. I run my own business. It's about priorities.

You have plenty of time to throw mud on Shiro, whine, and bitch. Yet, you have zero do actually do productive things, like state where you stand.

And you're attempting to argue the lack of a strong scumread as a townread to grill Shiro over voting scum.
This is the same crap you used to defend Cakey.

You aren't saying why we shouldn't lynch CoolDog or Cakey. You're trying to attack those voting on the wagon instead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4313 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4312, Not Chara wrote:what are the questions Titus hasn't answered? with quotes, please.

Titus, i don't know what you mean by . are you saying those questions were never asked, or that you already answered them?
I've answered every question Farside asked, otherwise, people would tell me to answer her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4314 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Titus »

It's rather comical. There's always an excuse why Farside cannot give detailed response on Klingon or why Farside can't give a readwall but she can attack RR and Shiro and defend Cakey.

First, it's well you won't answer me.
Titus answers questions that she already answered and pushes for Klingon comments.
Farside throws mud and claims I'm wasting time, people get bored.

I push for a readwall from Farside. She demands Shiro goes first.
Shiro goes first.
Farside then says I'm not answering questions and complains about work and throws more mud.

There's never a good time for Farside to actually engage the thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4322 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4319, Loopdan wrote:
In post 4317, grapes wrote:mastin and yume are masons.
OK, but didn't someone else claim mason, too, somewhere?

In post 4317, grapes wrote: Did cooldog/sera end up in an alliance? Like were you given access to a hood?
I don't even know if I can/should reveal anything related to what hood(s) I'm in.
The prior mason claims are trolling.

Alliances have to be agreed to publicly or there is role mechanics going on.

You submit a choice to be neighbors tonight. If that person picks you, you have a hood and the alliance power on your sheet triggers.
Each player also has an event that triggers. Only one event(barring priority 0 events) triggers each day. That selection is also submitted at night. The conditions for the event must be met at night.

We all have climax abilities we're forgoing due to an evil scum event which can allow four kills (barring protecting conftown).

I'm outed as somehow bulletproof (CCed flipped scum).
Mastina and Yume are masons.
Yume is also conftown from my perspective (meaning I vouch).
So chain of vouching is me -> Yume -> Mastina.
Technically, I can't vouch for Mastina but I'm supposing Yume isn't being dumb and letting Mastina make up that their PT confirmed Mastina as town.
I'm also the best Saga robot ever with time traveling abilities that drive scum insane. #braintrolling
KTS claimed innocent child.
Grapes allies with people shutting off their abilities.
NC seems to be implying that she has a compulsive ally ability that is negative utility (hence the desire to ally with myself or grapes). She should outright claim if it is poison or not.
Farside destroyed a bulletproof alliance Cakey was drafted into, leaving Firebringer vulnerable.
Firebringer is now removed from the thread.
Farside claims to have a dayvig that ends the day.
RR has an ability that can force scum to keep conftown alive. Since Yume, Mastina, and myself all cannot be killed in a single night, so we aren't lynching him today for strategic purposes. Tomorrow, we can discuss that or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4323 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

Dang it...

*They should claim if it is poison or not.

SORRY.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4325 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

I forgot at least.

Several = at least four.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4327 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4326, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4325, Titus wrote:I forgot at least.

Several = at least four.
that's an interesting definition. where did you get it?
sources i just googled say something along the lines of "more than two but not many" as what the word 'several' implies.
so, at least three. not four.

why did 'several' make you think of four?
Because that's what I think of when I hear several...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4330 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4329, Almost50 wrote:@NC:
In post 3521, Reasonably Rational wrote:1: Few is generally 2-3 and Several generally means 4 or more.
I know this is different from what google say (google: few = more than 2 but not many; several = a small number (usually 3-5)*)

*This one was found on Yahoo!Answers

@Titus:

You may add Almost/Shiro vouching for eachother (well, technically we're NOT confirmed to eachother, but due to some "enlightened guessing" I think we are semi-confirmed to eachother by now.)
You two are obvious town to me, but I don't see how you're vouching for each other based off guesses. Either you have confirmation, or you don't. So I'm putting that in the don't category.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4336 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4331, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also add that kts declared that his IC claim was fake.

And you should probably remove your bias from your summary. :p
(There's not much, but there is a little, cuz you didn't mention th e part of my event that I actually claimed)
-Cerb
Great, well you can take out what you think is bias. I think I was quite neutral.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4337 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4332, Almost50 wrote:This will need some "undesirable" explanation in public. I'll tell you what. Me and Shiro should be allying with eachother tomorrow, and I will tell you if we are 100% confirming eachother by then. For the explanation, that would need me to ally with you yourself.
Nah, I'm with Yume ATM.

I was mentioning 100% confirms.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4339 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4338, Reasonably Rational wrote:It's pretty much just not mentioning the cop clear option, which is bias because you just don't think of it as being significsnt. ;p

Also, speaking of which....Mastin>Yume>Titus sound good to you?

-Cerb
I didn't put in the options I was aware of but didn't claim.

I'm not sure what you mean by the arrows.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4341 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4340, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4337, Titus wrote:
In post 4332, Almost50 wrote:This will need some "undesirable" explanation in public. I'll tell you what. Me and Shiro should be allying with eachother tomorrow, and I will tell you if we are 100% confirming eachother by then. For the explanation, that would need me to ally with you yourself.
Nah, I'm with Yume ATM.

I was mentioning 100% confirms.
Oh, I meant AFTER Yume. On the 4th day. I want to ally with you on Climax.
Far too early to consider alliances. There's a whole ton of people I want to ally with.

Shiro and NC have desperately been waiting, which says nothing about my own game. You should totally discuss that with Shiro and see which one of you I should ally with if you both conftown each other. The other should probably align with Yume Mastina... maybe?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4344 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

@Almost, I'm not sure who will be alive tomorrow. I'll craft recommendations then.

For now, lynch Loopdan?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4345 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I suppose I probably should craft alliances recommendations for if I am dead though no?

Almost/Shiro/NC if you'd do the same as well?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4347 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4346, Not Chara wrote:are you asking me to recommend alliances for if i'm killed? or to think about alliances for if you are?
If you are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4348 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Towards that end, we should gather who is allied with whom for today.

I'm with Yume but I forget who else is aligned.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4354 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4352, Not Chara wrote:if i'm killed, Titus/grapes/mastin would be a good block for the season finale. but not if mastin's ability prevents discussion there.

if that's the case, replace mastin with Yume. kraskaesque is another good choice.
though i don't know what else to suggest. ally with town players, and with who mechanically makes sense. it's hard to talk about who
other
players should be allying with, when i can't even talk about why i want the alliances i'm currently asking for.

pedit: hello, Cerb. who do you want to ally with?
Me aligning with grapes doesn't work. It shuts off my bulletproof.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4356 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4355, Not Chara wrote:oh, right. i forgot about that. see, this is why it's difficult to pick out alliances for other players. was there a reason you asked?
It's a way of talking about strategy without divulging role information and shows what people want.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4359 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

For instance, I think that grapes should be aligned with lurkerbait for the season finale unless otherwise suggested. Yeah, I know it might not be fun, but on a strategic level having grapes align with scum stops them from getting use of their alliance ability.

I'd probably do a Grapes, DGB, RR for the season finale. I tend to town read RR but this would keep RR alive and show Mastina that RR can't fuck with anything as much when he's aligned with grapes.
Then it's me/One of Shiro or Almost/NC or Farside for a group there. I don't trust NC or Farside completely, but a lot of others do. Me/Shiro/Farside should do a lot to cut down game noise if we're all town and help sorting things out. Me/Almost/NC does more for sorting and Almost can talk to me about why you're town scum was so invested in protecting or if you're actually just scum.

I'd still have to think out the edges but those are the types of things I'd consider. I tend to look more at strategy and game health and town cohesion for roles and just avoid disaster in neighborhoods
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4360 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4358, Reasonably Rational wrote:Grapes said he doesn't shut off benefits during the season finale, so if you're discussing composition for then that shouldn't be a concern.

-Cern
Oh, I didn't recall that. Well if that's true, then that is another possibility to consider.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4361 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

@Cerby,

Can you give me a list of your reads and where you stand on people? Even if it's not like fully fleshed out. I'd like to see where we disagree if anywhere?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4363 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4362, Killthestory wrote:Why did Grapes just disappear off the map???

VOTE: Grapes

i feel like htis is good
Kill, you forgot to vote me. :(

You're voting all the cool kids.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4367 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4365, grapes wrote:Sticking to my scumread on chara btw.

Too much alliance bullshit not enough solving.
I'm having grave difficulties in determining townbeard or scum right now. I'm approaching them a little differently. They seem to really want to align with me, and they might tell the best way to get that for tomorrow is by taking charge on reads and pushing things. It's kind of a dick move but if they keep focusing just on the mechanics I don't see how they promote town unity.

I think I also have a suggestion that will break the game open tomorrow on them... maybe. I'll be talking about that with Yume.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4368 (isolation #104) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

What are your thoughts on Creature grapes?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4372 (isolation #105) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4371, Not Chara wrote:i'm not going to alter my play just to align with you, Titus. i'll push if i find something strong i want to push. i pushed so hard with SirCakez's later on because i was afraid the lynch would lose traction when some players began to unvote.

and, honestly. the players i have the most questions for are inactive and not around to answer those questions.
Which players do you have questions for? I'll hound them to make sure they get answered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4373 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4131, Titus wrote:
In post 4126, Titus wrote:She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
You don't think that farside wondering why you got on her more about giving a full readslist and didn't for shiro isn't something she would find noteworthy as town?

That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
That's where I answered you Farside, now for some comparisons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4387 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Farside reads I agree with

Almost 50
Yume
Mastin
Grapes

Leaning town
Skybird - I hate the reason you have Skybird here (mainly it seems to be she entertained your asinine belief that I'm scum).
Mcmenno- I'd put McMenno higher, but that's semantics. He's town. Move on.
Rr - I like their hunting, but it's a bit slow. I'd like to see more of the townblock of death from them soon. That's why they are not higher.

Leaning scum-
Kraska - Kraska only jumped on Cakez after it was obvious, and has done little else.

-----------------

So, that leaves almost the rest of the playerlist to go through Farside. Where, besides Shiro do you want to start Farside?

Also,
why the fuck have you not commented on Klingon? Please do so now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4389 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4377, Not Chara wrote:farside: i'm looking at Shiro right now. they left for the day before i was able to continue the discussion about their CoolDog vote.
i think Titus is town. biased, but town. i don't see any underlying motive to her, beyond town sometimes being wrong due to assumptions. i'd go into it further but i ran around a Titus scumread on day 1 enough to be sick of it.

Titus: Shiro, Twin Wings. (questions were for Foxbird)
i also want to talk to Sky about Foxbird, but i don't really believe she's scum. (Skybird, i mean)
i also had a concern with CoolDog, who appeared to know i was town, but since he's replaced out there's nothing to be done there.

i'm also waiting on some things from kraska, who has been busy. but posting in the hood. but i think that hydra is town, so i'm willing to wait.

all of the other active posters are town. farside is the only one in question for me, but even then, i think it's a product of the constant disagreements between you two. Rational should be left for tomorrow for reasons stated.

when was the last time Snarky posted? or Creature, for that matter?
i don't see anything town from DGB, but i also wouldn't know how to approach sorting them through interaction. Klingon is town if DGB is scum, but she should also speak more about the game and less about their day 1 hood. i know i'm forgetting some players.

hm. i remember TWIE responding to a request for content with snark, and i don't think they responded to my comment about it.

What do you think of the stalled wagon on you with conftown on it, and the stalling wagon on CoolDog?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4391 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4390, Killthestory wrote:kling is still town btw shut up about him
Grandma is a she. Tyvm. I find the Klingon/Mastina interactions off. Are you suspecting a roleblocker? Otherwise, Klingon's pretty scum here no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4395 (isolation #110) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4392, Killthestory wrote:dammit kling is a she.

also kling is not scum stop.

please.

or else ill have to reveal my ultra powerful orle.
I don't think we're lynching Klingon today, so I think we can give you some time to explain why she cannot confirm Mastina as town, when Mastina (who is conftown) said she should. I find it off that you say she is. The only thing that gives me pause is the flail here. I wouldn't lose sleep if she was lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4400 (isolation #111) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4398, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4395, Titus wrote:

please.

I don't think we're lynching Klingon today, so I think we can give you some time to explain why she cannot confirm Mastina as town, when Mastina (who is conftown) said she should. I find it off that you say she is. The only thing that gives me pause is the flail here. I wouldn't lose sleep if she was lynched.
my hangup with Klingon is her claiming such a thing at all. considering you know her better than i do: would she lie about something like this as scum?
Klingon's behavior makes zero sense as either alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4401 (isolation #112) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4399, farside22 wrote:
In post 4373, Titus wrote:
In post 4131, Titus wrote:

That's where I answered you Farside, now for some comparisons.
That really doesn't explain the favoritism in regards to shiro giving you 3 reads and being okay with it and calling mine bad badically.

As for kling the thing with dgb and her is weird. The late miller claim is questionable, sometimes when I read kling post I feel like I'm reading someone playing a completely different game.
I didn't call your reads bad. I went out of my way to highlight where we agreed, Farside. I want to see where and how we can get on the same page, where and how we can't. You're resisting that substantive dialogue. Shiro is voting scum at the moment and I'm not scumreading Shiro, so I don't want to pressure players I'm townreading as much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4404 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Great, I'm not going to engage in a semantic battle no one is going to read.

Care to comment on Klingon now? I even bold it. I've asked you for your thoughts on that slot like 10 times by now. For someone who harps on that I allegedly didn't answer questions, how could you miss that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4410 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

1)CoolDog never votes anyone but McMenno which is Cakey's counterwagon
2) CoolDog says that NC will be clear after Mastina flips, but displays no concern over Mastina voting NC.
3) Discredits my read on Cakey but doesn't call me scummy or elaborate why I'm wrong.
4) Calls NotChara a lurker in his defense of her
5) His interactions with KTS regarding the IC claim are wierd.

That's just skimming his ISO. I'm sure Mastina could do a better traditional case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4412 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4408, farside22 wrote:
In post 4404, Titus wrote:Great, I'm not going to engage in a semantic battle no one is going to read.

Care to comment on Klingon now? I even bold it. I've asked you for your thoughts on that slot like 10 times by now. For someone who harps on that I allegedly didn't answer questions, how could you miss that?
Should I bold things from now on since reading my post is an issue for you.
Nope. You should actually answer why it's wierd. We all know Klingon is wierd. That's like saying Titus posts a lot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4413 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4411, grapes wrote:Gah, titus I wanted to see if more people got it.
Sorry grapes but I'm getting impatient with Farside here. I need to have Farside actually push someone who can actually be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4420 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4409, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I was asked why Mastin since I am town reading here as well as the town is town reading her. I have to consider thr possibilities that one of the two miller claim might be scum . There is possibility both Mastin and Klingon are both miller town. Until I can figure out if one is faking or both are town I want to stick with the possibilities of either scenero

I think Grapes is prob town. I haven't seen anything yet to make me believe Grapes is scum.

Kill
You are being exytremely anti town at the moment. You are not helping the town find scum but are being a distraction. You need to scum hunt please. Also no wagons on Grapes.

Its hard to make sense of the DGB? Klingon interaction bc we only getting part of the story..that is to say that we have no idea of whats happened in the PT,

Gun to your head, who do you shoot, DGB or Klingon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4428 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4423, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4410, Titus wrote:1)CoolDog never votes anyone but McMenno which is Cakey's counterwagon
2) CoolDog says that NC will be clear after Mastina flips, but displays no concern over Mastina voting NC.
3) Discredits my read on Cakey but doesn't call me scummy or elaborate why I'm wrong.
4) Calls NotChara a lurker in his defense of her
5) His interactions with KTS regarding the IC claim are wierd.

That's just skimming his ISO. I'm sure Mastina could do a better traditional case.
it/its or they/them please, Titus.

as for the points themselves, they're good ones.
I'm sorry I can see your avatar doing staring back. I'm terrible at non-traditional usage.

You should join us on CoolDog/LoopDan so we can go to night.

P-edit: Ty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4436 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4429, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4425, farside22 wrote:
In post 4413, Titus wrote:
In post 4411, grapes wrote:Gah, titus I wanted to see if more people got it.
Sorry grapes but I'm getting impatient with Farside here. I need to have Farside actually push someone who can actually be scum.
I just made a large amount of points.
I think your expectations for me suddenly change my view on Shiro are very misunderstood
Titus, why are you so convinced of Shiro being town, again?
The scumreading of Almost50 seemed like legit town scumreading town that were derping like mad. The follow up on them wanting me to reread to reassess came across as genuine. His openness to questioning felt genuine. The alliance request frustration felt genuine, like there's something they want to tell me but she said she can't. The only points against him have been Farside throwing a fit about why me fry me, expecting me to treat Shiro and Farside the exact same way despite them treating me differently. I don't have Shiro as an automatic clear, but I just don't trust anything that's been said about Shiro that's negative, particularly when it's counteracting my own experiences with the slot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4438 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4432, Not Chara wrote:
In post 4428, Titus wrote:
I'm sorry I can see your avatar doing staring back. I'm terrible at non-traditional usage.

You should join us on CoolDog/LoopDan so we can go to night.

P-edit: Ty.
that's fine. just try to keep it in mind. if you can correct on Klingoncelt's pronouns, you can pay attention to mine, yes? :>
(plus, my avatar is a nonbinary character. or, at the very least, one without a canon gender that has received a wide variety of interpretations.)
I will.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4441 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@Almost, How am I confirmed town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4443 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4442, Not Chara wrote:by the way. Seraphim was probably town, and fuzzy is still town.

Titus: my problem with Shiro is their lack of hunting outside of Almost50. but they expressed frustration at that very fact today. i want to see them actively looking for somewhere else to direct themselves.
that aside, i dislike their realization about Almost being town. either it's bad reasoning because of mistaken assumptions regarding flavour, or it's scum unwilling to continue that push. but the latter seems less likely with Shiro can't seem to get good direction, as stated.
Yeah, I think right now (unless abnormally hostile) most players posting are town. Things will get interesting when Mastina and I run out of joint reads tomorrow. I fully expect a battle there unless thinks go differently with Yume.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4447 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4444, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:what makes you think scum is lurking /not really posting
I'd say not pushing is fairer.

If Mastina and I agree and are correct, scum will not want to bus. They may or may not push someone else, but they hope the wagon dies.

If Mastina and I are wrong, it's damaging to our joint credibility, allowing scum to take over later.

If they try to take over to mislynch to save Loopdan, they look bad. If it fails, the backlash is enormous.

I don't see why scum would interfere to save town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4451 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4445, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4441, Titus wrote:@Almost, How am I confirmed town?
Jesus Navas, Titus! Didn't you get a pizza from peridot?? That's cool. I know it sounds buck weak a reason, but that's as far as I'm going to say in the open. :roll:
Okie dokie. Add that to the list of role confirms.

Almost to Titus to Yume to Mastina back to Yume.

Put another way...

I cannot be scum unless almost is.
Yume cannot be scum unless I am, and therefore requires Almost scum. That requires Mastina to lie too.
Mastina cannot be scum unless Yume is, which requires me to be scum. Which requires almost scum.

Damn, almost like Farside desperately needs me to be scum or something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4452 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4449, Killthestory wrote:
In post 4439, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Taking Kills statement with several grains of salt
that's better than one, so I must be doing something right
Gold star on faking the IC claim btw
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4462 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4460, Not Chara wrote:shoot as in 'damn' or 'too bad'.
I was hoping to excellent idea. :good: :twisted:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4464 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Calling your ploy desperate is not an insult.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4483 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Fair enough rr. I will give space.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4509 (isolation #129) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4508, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4325, Titus wrote:I forgot at least.

Several = at least four.
Okay, so how did you come up with the 'at least' number?

Titus, this is not looking good for you.
My gut. My gut. My lovely lady gut.

I am looking fine tyvm. Farside read darling?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4524 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4521, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4359, Titus wrote: I'd probably do a Grapes, DGB, RR for the season finale.
:igmeou:

So... you Townread a confessed Traitor.

Town Titus would have tunneled the living fuck out of DGB by now.
I don't townread DGB, and grandma you know I got more surprises than a county fair.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4527 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4515, Klingoncelt wrote:Peridot isn't one of the "good" Gems.

Peridot is corrupted.
My research doesn't show a corrupted peridot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4530 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4526, MathBlade wrote:Okay so it looks like there is an alliance mechanic of some kind and people are talking of doing people and some such

Like I would like to be in an alliance with someone to be able to discuss the game and what I read.

Has anyone looked at who voted SirCakez yet since I think red is scum in this game?
I have but fresh eyes never hurt.

Are you in an alliance now?

P.s. Just pick someone, if they are taken, they'll let you know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4538 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4536, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4534, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4531, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4395, Titus wrote:

please.

Titus, what the hell shade are you trying to manufacture here?

Mastin is near-C-word Town by mechanics. Same with Yume.

I'm having a really hard time with Mastin because even though she was given my role info she claims I'm Scum. I don't know what the fuck is going through that little snowball's mind, but the problem isn't on my end. I even told her that proof of her knowing my role, confirmation that she got the info, is in a thread that will definitely be readable after the game ends.
She hasn't posted much since I said that last part.
I don't think it's a matter of her being Scum, I think she harbors grudges. Grudges aren't worth gamethrowing.
Klingon, why aren't you considering the possibility that your action was interfered with?

-Cerb
It definitely was not interfered with.

Mastin knows.

Period.
What evidence do you have of that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4541 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4537, MathBlade wrote:I was in an alliance episode 1 with a player and some big weird one. I am not sure if it is going on still or not just the thread locked. Will ask the mod. I need to read up more in depth on how the alliance stuff works but maybe?

I am more trying to post here so I don't fucking drown.
It's done. Farside closed it.

Alliances normally work by players submitting each other's name to Varsoona. If both submit each other, they get a hood the following day and alliance abilities activate. Season finales allow for larger hoods and bigger powers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4556 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4553, MathBlade wrote:I was pointing that out to try to find town and show my thought process. I don't think there is enough to get a scumread off that without an in depth reading. Was something I said unclear?
Nah more like CoolDog has fitted you for a rope unless you give good reads and fast.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4567 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4558, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4410, Titus wrote:That's just skimming his ISO. I'm sure Mastina could do a better traditional case.
Little bit low on energy today, so I'd prefer not to spend my time on it this second, but I can in fact do exactly this.

The slot's just blatantly scum. Admittedly, scum that lynching won't give us much info on (where do we go from there?), but scum all the same, and scum lynch with low information > town lynch regardless of information, so.
Don't bother. We got this. Save your energy for when we disagree on reads tonight and maybe tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4621 (isolation #137) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb, Use it or I lynch you myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4628 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4624, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4515, Klingoncelt wrote:Peridot isn't one of the "good" Gems.

Peridot is corrupted.
I'll be honest: I'm not sure if Peridot is good, bad or neutral. I'm not even sure if it's a separate role/spot.
A Google search does not indicate corruption.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4630 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, why does happen if you have to be in an alliance with Seraphim/Fuzzy for your role to work?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4632 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

So why would Klingon say otherwise?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4634 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

It seems more likely than Klingon contradicting wiki's reasonlessly.

What do you think of Math's latest posting? What do they tell you about scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4647 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

Creature is scum, like 75% certain here.

Your thoughts Math?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4676 (isolation #143) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

@DGB, where are you?

You know there's a wagon on the CoolDog slot right?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4679 (isolation #144) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I pulled that move in we the purple Farside. I was scum there. What TWIE has been doing has been townie, so no he doesn't need votes.

Why aren't you voting or shooting Mathblade?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4684 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4680, Yume wrote:@Titus

Why do you consider me town outside of M's word? I've hardly done anything.
Ummm, I fullheartedly disagree. Also, even if I thought that...night actions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4688 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

Umm patently obvious...I said this is one of your best games ever and I meant it?

#confused
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4704 (isolation #147) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Yume
Are you insisting? I mean proving confirmed town is town when no one suspects you seems to be the biggest waste of time? I will do it if I need to, but you're confirmed town to me, so that means mechanically confirmed. We all know how I avoid using the word confirmed and I say you're confirmed. You kinda sent me a picture that proves you're town.

@Cerb, you use your ability. We have a huge advantage with this many conftown alive. I am forgoing mine, others will too. We cannot have a massclaim. In my humble opinion, if I had a role that keeps conftown alive, it is the only one that should act.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4705 (isolation #148) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4702, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4697, Reasonably Rational wrote:Finally, does anyone have any opinions about my event utilization besides titus?
I think you should activate it regardless. If it confirms you, that's a big plus on it's own. If it also yields other results then that is probably our bonus.

I thing forgoing events/actions should be based on how important they are (i.e. what the town gets from them). A Cop investigation isn't as vital as saving "several lives". A Doctor protecting a single person isn't worth the lives of several others. But an event that could make you, Mastina and Titus work together sure is worth it. Even if one of you end up dead the other two working together confidently is GOOD for the town.
RR is not confirmed town by his event, but highly likely town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4709 (isolation #149) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4706, MathBlade wrote:@Titus who is conftown according to you?
Yume.

Yume confirms Mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4711 (isolation #150) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4708, Yume wrote:I am sorry, I am just very paranoid.
It's ok. We have a lot to talk about anyway as I would like the three of us on the same page, given at least two of us should be alive tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4713 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4712, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4709, Titus wrote:
In post 4706, MathBlade wrote:@Titus who is conftown according to you?
Yume.

Yume confirms Mastina.
They confirm Because?

I won't be able to read til late tonight so apologies for asking the what is probably obvious.
They were revealed to be town to each other via PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4717 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4715, MathBlade wrote:And what is one is telling the truth and one is a godfather? Ergo I think Mastina claimed Miller right?

What if she flips town by that PT thing but is actually scum?

It could be either way mechanically.

The most likely scenario is both town and I will keep that in mind for my read but they are not confirmed. And in the extreme derp case both lying.
This is not a bastard game. No mod lies.

The mod told me Yume is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4718 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4716, MathBlade wrote:Whoa wait a minute. If only one is confirmed how are you saying they confirmed them both?

Like what made you say that Titus?
I got a message saying Yume is confirmed town last night.
Yume got a message in her PT saying Mastina is confirmed town.
Mastina saw a message saying Yume is confirmed town in the same PT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4725 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4721, Yume wrote:
In post 4717, Titus wrote:
In post 4715, MathBlade wrote:And what is one is telling the truth and one is a godfather? Ergo I think Mastina claimed Miller right?

What if she flips town by that PT thing but is actually scum?

It could be either way mechanically.

The most likely scenario is both town and I will keep that in mind for my read but they are not confirmed. And in the extreme derp case both lying.
This is not a bastard game. No mod lies.

The mod told me Yume is town.
Wait, what? I don't think he would answer a direct question about another player's alignment, would he?
Umm, you had no idea? We need to talk tonight..
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4729 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4727, Yume wrote:Yes, I had no idea.
We'll talk tonight...but I am genuinely shocked you had no idea.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4733 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4732, Yume wrote:@Titus But some of your posts did seem like you knew more than you let on.

Spoiler:
like Jasper

Do you know more than you let on?
Spoiler: yume
We will talk tomorrow hopefully.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4738 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4734, Yume wrote:
Spoiler:
I don't think we will
Then Mastina will clarify or you will be told somehow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4744 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

You promised to claim. You should do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4747 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah LoopDan promised a powerful role. This isn't it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4756 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

No it isn't.

Cops don't want to be confirmed town. That isn't helpful.
You being ascetic makes it impossible for you to get benefit from allying protective.
Your ability directly CCs Cakey and CoolDog said nothing.

Can you give a gut reads list?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4764 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

@RR, That's a faulty assumption. That assumes both ascetics cannot be scum. DGB didn't vote Math until after the claim, despite scumreading CooLDoG. The mod said fakeclaims would look good.

We have to stick to the basics.

@grapes, if she encounters a BP, they both would be bp, which is Cakey's function.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4765 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4763, grapes wrote:Yea, titus, I'm not seeing how Math's claim is very much similar to cakes'?

Still could be a scumrole easily, though.

AND scum by play accross 3 slots and all that.
fair enough. Almost every scum slot has approached reads very similarly which is surprising.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4772 (isolation #163) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

I already cased CoolDog. The whole town thinks you're scum, not just me.

The last scum lynch tried to make it personal. They got burned. Try and call me crazy. Is Mastina derping too? Almost? Grapes? The entire town isn't derping. You are just scum Sib.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4778 (isolation #164) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Well. I could case you, but I would rather have you read and give comments on every slot first.

I'm am an evil town queen like that.

Fact is, I don't need to.

The burden is on the persuader.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4782 (isolation #165) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4781, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4778, Titus wrote:Well. I could case you, but I would rather have you read and give comments on every slot first.

I'm am an evil town queen like that.

Fact is, I don't need to.

The burden is on the persuader.
I expect anyone voting for a slot to be able to provide a case for it. Anytime. Part of the hunt.
Not everyone is a cases player. I have. CoolDog didn't mystically become town when you subbed in.

You haven't been townie.

You can whine about me not providing a case, or you can use the time to give reads. You should start with what your gut says if town and then finish the readthrough.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4788 (isolation #166) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

You can certainly give gut reads without fully finishing
Town: A B C and D
Null E F G
Scum H I J

for instance

I'm not asking for full on cases here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4791 (isolation #167) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4790, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4788, Titus wrote:You can certainly give gut reads without fully finishing
Town: A B C and D
Null E F G
Scum H I J

for instance

I'm not asking for full on cases here.

There is more than 10 players a gut read on players I haven't interacted or read is impossible.
Then do what you got now. Like this stall isn't helping any...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4795 (isolation #168) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4792, Reasonably Rational wrote:...

You guys are being insufferably unreasonable. There's basically no reason to not give someone who just replaced into a game 24 hours.

You're ignoring what you told grapes with regards to me Titus. No matter how sure you are thar he's scum, the more he has to say, the more he shares with the game, the better it is for us.

-Cerb
Which is why if someone hammers Mathblade before they give content, they are tomorrows lynch.

Yet, right now Math is being given that opportunity, yet they won't even give off the cuff thoughts right now. I have no idea of the order of which they are reading the thread, if they are, and their positions seem largely OMGUS on town desperate to discredit the wagon than to actually engage and give reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4799 (isolation #169) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4796, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also you, Mathblade: either produce content or go away. The people pushing you to vomit reads are already voting you, and Titus is right, having the time to have this back and forth with Titus but not the time to read more of the game reflects poorly on you.

I'll see you tomorrow night with a buncha content, or someone will have hammered you already, what you say now won't make any difference.

Titus: thoughts on the reads he's given?
-Cerb
They are OMGUS. They came after me, but they found nothing and got conftown names. Then they try grapes. There is something fundamentally off with their Kraska read but I am not highlighting it yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4803 (isolation #170) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In Suikoden, Elbrin had a role similar to Peridot was town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4819 (isolation #171) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Titus »

@Fuzzy,

Can you do an ally list?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4822 (isolation #172) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4821, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sure just let me know who everyone is allying with
so far its

1) Fuzzy /Grapes
I am with Yume
Creature with Snarky.

I am pretty sure NC has a partner but I cannot remember.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4823 (isolation #173) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

I was asking you to but I can in the morning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4836 (isolation #174) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Almost is with Shiro too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4837 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Actual alliances found
Titus/yume
Fuzzy/grapes
Almost/shiro
Creature/X

Tentative
Rr/random

Recommended
Klingoncelt/KTS
Dgb/not Chara
Skybird/mcmenno
farside/Kraska
TheWayItEnds/twin wings

I put klingon with KTS because of his strong townread on Klingon. Maybe they'll make magic.
NC wants to be seen as town by me, do stick them with the cop claimer.
Skybird and McMenno are two townreads who could sync up and do more useful things.
Farside with Kraska to see what happens there. I'd like to see the possible Scumhunting or lack there of in there.
TWIE wants to be useless. Stick him with the sub.

Mastina is alone for role reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4870 (isolation #176) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

@Mathblade, Just how do Mastina and Yume claiming masons have anything to do with me when they claimed D1 and I did not conftown Yume until today?

@Farside, The Shiro push on Klingon is not lame.Klingoncelt was busted for a similar thing in Suikoden. I don't think Klingon failed here though just Shiro wants to believe she caught scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4873 (isolation #177) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4839, McMenno wrote:I'm a little paranoid about a me-skybird alliance, so I'd rather not

besides, I'm with mastin already
I will revise.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4875 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Titus »

@Farside, Yeah well you keep throwing bullshit at Shiro and townreading automatically those who agree with you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4878 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4874, farside22 wrote:
In post 4870, Titus wrote:@Mathblade, Just how do Mastina and Yume claiming masons have anything to do with me when they claimed D1 and I did not conftown Yume until today?

@Farside, The Shiro push on Klingon is not lame.Klingoncelt was busted for a similar thing in Suikoden. I don't think Klingon failed here though just Shiro wants to believe she caught scum.
The post quoted from Shiro showed eye rolling from kling.
That is a stretch of imagination to think the post was serious.

Let Shiro defend herself.
Shiro has nothing to defend from. You want Shiro to be on the defensive so you can attack him.

I can tell you still haven't looked at Suikoden.

I know the angle Shiro was pushing. The flavor on Peridot being off is also noticeable even to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4879 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4876, MathBlade wrote:Will reconsider grapes if I manage to not be mislynched today which is highly unlikely.

Titus confirming Masons? Claim is bad as it makes them a target. Then she has the gall to say to me that confirming a cop is bad. Who I ally with isn't conf town by any means. Then again the odds of allying for me are even slimmer than just living.

I don't know what links you are talking about just this is obv Shiro scum.
You got the readwall yet?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4882 (isolation #181) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

Actual alliances found
Titus/yume
Fuzzy/grapes
Almost/shiro
Creature/X
McMenno/Mastina

Tentative
Rr/random

Recommended
Klingoncelt/KTS
Dgb/not Chara
farside/Kraska
TheWayItEnds/Skybird

I put klingon with KTS because of his strong townread on Klingon. Maybe they'll make magic.
Farside with Kraska to see what happens there. I'd like to see the possible Scumhunting or lack there of in there.
TWIE and Skybird by PoE

Twin Wings is alone because sub.

Alliances revised
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4890 (isolation #182) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

@Farside, I did pages ago when we discussed meta. Like every time meta has come up, I referenced it.

It came up with me saying Yume is having her best town game.
It came up for lurker scum Klingon.
It came up when I was asked for a game where I was good town.
It came up in our conversations together.

Not only have I linked it, it's been referenced a lot.

If you had, you would know Klingon was caught in Suikoden partially because she did not know what AUA was (it was the name of the town faction). So when you and kill interrupted after Klingon saying she fought for the Crystal Gems, that ruined Shiro's test.

You haven't been listening because you don't want to.

@Math, If you have time to throw mud at Shiro, you have time for gut unexplained reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4891 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4889, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4833, Reasonably Rational wrote:I will shortly say (or maybe I had already said?) why I think it's very unlikely that they're both scum. I short, I find it implausible that the scum team would have two ascetics , and even more unlikely that neither of those ascetics would actually claim.
Has anybody considered either NOT being ascetic and just faking it to avoid being targeted by night investigative action?
It wouldn't surprise me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4892 (isolation #184) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4885, MathBlade wrote:Oh no. Titus you do not control this game.

People do what they want how they want.

If Grapes isn't scum I would put money on DGB.
In post 4886, MathBlade wrote:I am running out the door.

Titus does not plan actions out in the thread or us townies are fucked.

I have to go to work but for the love of God use your own brains.
The last person who insinuated town wasn't using their brains and sheeping me was scum. It also wasn't true then and isn't true now.

I haven't planned actions for anyone. Scum did that.

Now, you can whine or die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4905 (isolation #185) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4894, farside22 wrote:
In post 4890, Titus wrote:@Farside, I did pages ago when we discussed meta. Like every time meta has come up, I referenced it.

It came up with me saying Yume is having her best town game.
It came up for lurker scum Klingon.
It came up when I was asked for a game where I was good town.
It came up in our conversations together.

Not only have I linked it, it's been referenced a lot.

If you had, you would know Klingon was caught in Suikoden partially because she did not know what AUA was (it was the name of the town faction). So when you and kill interrupted after Klingon saying she fought for the Crystal Gems, that ruined Shiro's test.

You haven't been listening because you don't want to.

@Math, If you have time to throw mud at Shiro, you have time for gut unexplained reads.
Show me those special called links titus

That's the first time I link it. Just do a research for Suikoden and you will hit a majority of the mentions.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4915 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

@Farside: Klingon mentioned she didn't know what AUA was. AUA is equivalent to town.

Klingon here says we fight for crystal gems when we fight for Earth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4918 (isolation #187) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4916, TheWayItEnds wrote:Just to clarify.

Farside claimed having a day ending dayvig at the slightest provacation.

And we're lynching instead of forcing her to use it?

Because we want to do this again tomorrow?
Yup. Because Farside not using it says plenty about alignments of others if scum.

If Math flips scum and Farside is scum, RR is practically town clear. Same with Shiro.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4920 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4882, Titus wrote:Actual alliances found
Titus/yume
Fuzzy/grapes
Almost/shiro
Creature/Snarky
McMenno/Mastina

Tentative
Rr/random

Recommended
Klingoncelt/KTS
Dgb/not Chara
farside/Kraska
TheWayItEnds/Skybird
X/Twin Wings

TWIE and Skybird by PoE

Alliances revised
X see Creature's last post
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4922 (isolation #189) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4919, TheWayItEnds wrote:Okay.

But if farside is scum with a day ending day vig.

then we literally wont be able to lynch her when we try.
It seems like there's a vote restriction on it and I buy that as she wanted to vig RR when his wagon was high.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4924 (isolation #190) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4921, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4870, Titus wrote:The Shiro push on Klingon is not lame.Klingoncelt was busted for a similar thing in Suikoden. I don't think Klingon failed here though just Shiro wants to believe she caught scum.
I would STRONGLY support a KC lynch today, and I do sincerely see Shiro's point. KC did scum slip, but I'm not Shiro explained it well. I'll sit on this for a few hours to decide what the best move next would be, but I'm fairly confident KC is scum and HAS scum slipped too (but not bc she didn't mention "Earth aligned" in her claim).
It's over. Yume hammered.

Klingon may be tomorrow's lynch. DGB needs rope too for this I forgot nonsense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4927 (isolation #191) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

Twie, sorry about the useless comment if it came across rude. You said you do not like being vocal until day 3 or so and I think you used the word useless. That's what I meant. Sorry if I came off rude.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4928 (isolation #192) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4926, McMenno wrote:aren't they at L-1
Nah, DGB put them at L minus 1 unless the mod doesn't count the vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4930 (isolation #193) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

OK. I am trying to be less of a dick when dealing with people while still retaining that blunt honesty. Feel free to call me out for being rudely inarticulate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4932 (isolation #194) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4931, Yume wrote:If I did hammer, then here's my last note.

@Titus I talked to her (mastin), and it appears you do know more than you let on.
Ok, we'll talk tomorrow hopefully.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4941 (isolation #195) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4936, farside22 wrote:
In post 4915, Titus wrote:@Farside: Klingon mentioned she didn't know what AUA was. AUA is equivalent to town.

Klingon here says we fight for crystal gems when we fight for Earth.
This never happened.

In the mean time Shiro once again skates by not responding to why math was scum and Titus continues to defend the spot allowing it to skate by.

Fun
Yeah, that happened. Now, you're taking to denying what occurs in the thread. Why?

Math is pretty obviously scum. Why are you townreading Math?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4944 (isolation #196) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

Revising now
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4945 (isolation #197) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4920, Titus wrote:
Titus/yume
Fuzzy/grapes
Almost/shiro
Creature/Snarky
McMenno/Mastina

Tentative
Rr/random

Recommended
Klingoncelt/KTS
Dgb/not Chara
farside/Kraska
TheWayItEnds/Skybird
X/Twin Wings

TWIE and Skybird by PoE

Alliances revised
In post 4920, Titus wrote:
Titus/yume
Fuzzy/grapes
Almost/shiro
Creature/Snarky
McMenno/Mastina
Kraska/NC

Tentative
Rr/random

Recommended
Klingoncelt/KTS
Dgb/Farside
TheWayItEnds/Skybird
X/Twin Wings

Alliances revised
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4946 (isolation #198) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

Actual alliances found
Titus/yume
Fuzzy/grapes
Almost/shiro
Creature/Snarky
McMenno/Mastina
Kraska/NC

Tentative
Rr/random

Recommended
Klingoncelt/KTS
Dgb/Farside
TheWayItEnds/Skybird
X/Twin Wings

Alliances revised

X see creature's last post

Varsoona: can you delete my last post before this one? It is garbage due to formatting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4950 (isolation #199) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4947, MathBlade wrote:Y'all are fucking horrible.

If that is hammer I am not replacing into a slot where y'all don't even want me to play. Should have just hammered without asking for a replace if you won't give me a chance to give informed reads.

Titus if not scum is very disrespectful for asking me on Skype to replace in then asking others to not let me play.

Shiro is more likely scum. But I want Titus's head for that disrespect.
I told you exactly what you needed to do.

There is a chance I am wrong and it is not hammer. You can give reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”