Newbie Introductions - Sup Fellow Home Slices

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
JeanDarc
JeanDarc
Goon
JeanDarc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:21 am

Post by JeanDarc »

from EpicMafia.com

Found the forum via wiki searches. I like the theoretical and deductions from games like Mafia. Looking forward to it!
JeanDarc
JeanDarc
Goon
JeanDarc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:04 am

Post by JeanDarc »

In post 1520, Kublai Khan wrote:Well hey guys, welcome to our site. Feel free to ask any questions.

Except about on-going games.

props for the Hobbes avi.
edit:
Thank you for the welcome!

Question - from where I played mafia, the old newbie setup (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Pie_E7) with 2 goons instead of a Maf RB'er was the "go-to" with some variations. The mode has 3 possible town PRs (Cop, an "Oracle" - reveals alignment of a night target player upon death, either by lynch or night kill, or a Bomb - anyone who kills bomb at night is also killed. does not work on lynch)

What do you think about 7-person set ups? Are they not popular on this site? (They tend to be much shorter, and perhaps maf-sided)
JeanDarc
JeanDarc
Goon
JeanDarc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:12 am

Post by JeanDarc »

Thanks Khan Man,

I want to play around for a bit (still on my newbie game). I am getting used to the drawn-out (compared to the instanced-style, real time from epicmafia.com) format of the forum mafia game so I am still testing the waters and getting my feet wet.

Thanks for the feedback and look forward to talking with the community here :)
JeanDarc
JeanDarc
Goon
JeanDarc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by JeanDarc »

Keep the newbietrain rolling! choo choo

I've finished my first newbie game and I must say the community is quite nice. Great job by mods! Looking forward to playing with more players from diverse backgrounds :)
JeanDarc
JeanDarc
Goon
JeanDarc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:28 am

Post by JeanDarc »

In post 1540, Ellibereth wrote:Hi I'm new.

"Joined Nov 6, 2009"

welcome, I guess...
JeanDarc
JeanDarc
Goon
JeanDarc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by JeanDarc »

In post 1722, BrainpanSonata wrote:Ah, here it is.

Name's BrainpanSonata; I also go by Brainpan or BPS. I'm a transplant from Kongregate and I recently conquered my apprehension about the queue system.
Hey Brainpan,
Glad to see a fellow ant from Kongregate! I think the chat in Kongregate is what really got me into burning my internet hours away, interacting with strangers, and digging my way into nooks and crannies of the web. From what I've heard, Lucid posted a link to epicmafia on a Kongregate forum post and it caught more traction from there. I've heard about Mafiascum from searching mafia related terms while playing epicmafia - and one thing led to another.

I want to reintroduce myself as I took a hiatus from forum Mafia games and returned in an attempt to entertain myself and fuel my own misery at how awful I can be. And welcome newbies!
Tu fui, ego eris

Return to “General Discussion”