I FREAKING HATE ALTS

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 98, Titus wrote:Alts and hydras have a purpose. To me, they let me see filter out bias based on what players expect and get to the core of what players say. Baggage from game to game is minimized. If the player still encounters the same issue, it more likely than not is their style (unless the alt is exposed/seen through).
If you're doing it to avoid wotc, that isn't cool
. It means either the wotc system is broke or the player is not listening, most likely.

Hydras on the other hand, let players see how someone else approaches the same set of information. This, if done well, allows both players to grow as players in mafia games. Some tools I use lately have come out from hydras I have seen.
To be frank if you are using an alt to avoid wotc then it really doesn't matter.

Either

A, You go into your bad habits and then people get fed up with you and your alt also gets wotc'd.

B, You chill out with your bad habits with your alt. Since they don't have a problem with your alt you, just the original username that got wotc'd. There would be no issues.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”