I FREAKING HATE ALTS

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I hate a alt.
I have literally only played one game with them. You will never guess who it is because I wasn't troll with him!

:)
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 103, pirate mollie wrote:b: the issue is that 1 player is going into stealth mode and entering the game with more info on players (presuming that they are familiar with the playerbase which is far more likely than not) than what they wld have on them. plz explain as to how this is an equal leveling playing field.
If you think its unfair, why don't you just use an alt yourself to be on equal playing field as them?
To most its not a concern, to those who it is a concern can use the same techniques that they are concerned with to play on even field.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 108, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 104, Firebringer wrote:If you think its unfair, why don't you just use an alt yourself to be on equal playing field as them?
To most its not a concern, to those who it is a concern can use the same techniques that they are concerned with to play on even field.
So your answer to people using alts for an unfair advantage is to force players who dislike alts to use them?

That's pretty spurious reasoning ...
Force? Nobody forces you to do anything. You want no alts so bad? Get a group together you know to play a game. Ask the mod to not allow alts.

your not forced to play with anyone. But if you want to "even" the field. Why not?
More than half of the advantage of playing on an alt to avoid meta reads is purely psychological boost.
Show

Return to “Mafia Discussion”