One Wish 2.0

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Accountant »

Omnipotence.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Accountant »

You said that you would only grant one wish, not that you would refuse to create a situation in which I coerce or require you to grant more than one wish - in other words, you want to do X, but you don't want to want to do X. Besides, with omnipotence, I would be able to disregard the rules of logic - this allows me to give Firebringer a dragon friend while simultaneously keeping Elekitu's wish intact - the contradiction is resolved by me declaring that it no longer exists with my newfound omnipotence.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Accountant »

This is acceptable. I will use my omnipotence to block your attempt to block my alterations.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Accountant »

Unless you're Lionel Suggs.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”