Mini Normal #1838 - Game Over

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6  (isolation #0)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:28 pm

VOTE: boring

Threat identified.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #15  (isolation #1)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:03 pm

Might as well tell you guys now I have the Ascetic modifier so don't waste actions on me.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #17  (isolation #2)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:04 pm

I'm actually serious.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #18  (isolation #3)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Ascetic is a negative modifier for town so I figured I'd claim it now since I have it, to reduce the negative effect.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #34  (isolation #4)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Boring has nothing to say because they said it all in their day chat

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #44  (isolation #5)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:32 pm

1) What is your preferred alignment?
A: Town

2) Are you often mislynched? If so, why is that?
A: No.

3) Can you describe your play style concisely in one sentence?
A: No.

4) If you were the deciding vote at lylo with the slot above you, and the slot below you, which player would you lynch and why? (Ex: 1 would be deciding between 13, and 2. 2 would be deciding between 1 and 3. 3 would decide between 2 and 4.)
A: Above me, because my vote is already there.

5) How excited are you for this game?
A: 1/10.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #55  (isolation #6)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:05 pm

In post 50, PenguinPower wrote:Ugh, RQS is a waste of time. RVS is so much better. :roll:


What is so much better about it?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #59  (isolation #7)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:22 pm

I can explain it: boring is good as scum, we are fear lynching them.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #62  (isolation #8)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:29 pm

In post 61, implosion wrote:This feels reeeeeeally like a scummy claim to me. Pings me really very hard. Feels like a mafia ascetic trying to act like a town ascetic. It also doesn't necessarily reduce the negative effect of ascetic to claim it, as, if town, eagerSnake is now a free nightkill if scum want to kill him.


Why aren't you voting me then? If you're going to try and push popular opinion in this light then vote me you scared child

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #66  (isolation #9)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:35 pm

Well word of advice everyone don't sheep that guy's opinions

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #68  (isolation #10)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:41 pm

I usually try to form a good town-block and then consider the best scum-hunter of the block as the wise elder

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #71  (isolation #11)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:48 pm

In post 69, Gamma Emerald wrote:What happened to "everyone starts scummy"?


They do, and as people do things I feel are townish I try to form a town-block out of those people

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #74  (isolation #12)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:13 pm

In post 73, boring wrote:I applaud the sentiment if it's genuine, but how do you intend to build a townblock in one day? You're either going to be NK'd for being conf. town, or you're going to survive the night, and anyone you'd want for your town block will have a healthy dose of distrust for you. I think you might have to table that plan for now.


It's OK; I'm not afraid to die, or afraid of people having distrust of me.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #77  (isolation #13)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Did you really just out yourself?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #82  (isolation #14)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:53 pm

In post 79, nn30 wrote:This seems overly aggressive.



Do you think my "over-aggressive"-ness is a sign of town, or scum? Explain your answer.

(700-750 words, APA style format)

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #89  (isolation #15)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Not being afraid to die is only against my wincon if I'm scum.

If I'm town not wanting to die is a personal goal. Finding, rooting out, and tricking scum into showing their true colors is the primary objective.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #91  (isolation #16)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Well nn30 is probably town.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #94  (isolation #17)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:48 pm

The only way you are scum right now is if you are an alt; which I already meta checked.

Yes you did - Horoscopes newbie game, but it is irrelevant to my current scum game.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #98  (isolation #18)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Could be faux-analytical

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #102  (isolation #19)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 98, eagerSnake wrote:Could be faux-analytical

What are you trying to say with this post?


That I'm not giving him town points for it

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #104  (isolation #20)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:58 pm

In post 101, boring wrote:I don't like this. It seems in spirit with OMGUS. I don't think it's alignment-related, I just don't think it's effective scum-hunting. You shouldn't town read people for town-reading you.


That's not the reason I town read him.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (isolation #21)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:01 pm

If you guys think that I'm townreading him simply for townreading me, you are underestimating the complexity of my thoughts and plots.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #114  (isolation #22)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:06 pm

In post 108, MariaR wrote:
In post 107, boring wrote:
In post 99, MariaR wrote:I don't think anyone has done anything that is towny or scummy yet but this is amusing to watch.

Amusing, disturbing, tomato, potato.
I can't tell if there's meaning behind this post or you're trying to rhyme I'll assume the ladder and if so gj ^_^


Image

Also, my rhyme was better; I wasn't even trying to rhyme. Also, fillfillfillfillfill.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #119  (isolation #23)  » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Take it at face value, nn30. It's unimportant for now in terms of determining his alignment.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #151  (isolation #24)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:13 am

Gut is shorthand for experience learned on a subconscious level; anyone with the experience to have a gut read should also be able to look and explain what it is that's going into that read.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #153  (isolation #25)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:14 am

In post 122, Shadow_step wrote:Hello eager, do you have any early reads?


If you're talking about this one I've already stated my only read worth mentioning.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #155  (isolation #26)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:22 am

LUV, they're trying to run you up to L-1 right now, if you could tell me which one of them is scum and which one is mislead town that'd be great.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #170  (isolation #27)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:03 am

In post 169, Shadow_step wrote:Eager could have waited a bit


Does not mesh.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #184  (isolation #28)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:47 am

Zoronos is probably town

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #185  (isolation #29)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:49 am

Off to class; see you all tomorrow.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #211  (isolation #30)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:27 pm

I would switch my vote to boring but it's already there

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #212  (isolation #31)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:31 pm

S_s is also a good vote rn

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #214  (isolation #32)  » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Mostly gut. If I try to figure what's going into that gut I'd say it seems he's asking questions but doing nothing with the answers

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #276  (isolation #33)  » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:42 am

Good morning *sips coffee, smokes pipe*

There's a scum who is intent on breaching the town block /note

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #304  (isolation #34)  » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:58 pm

I mean I told you guys this a while ago

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #326  (isolation #35)  » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:56 pm

So Gamma is probably town then, cool.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #364  (isolation #36)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:33 pm

That's L-1.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #368  (isolation #37)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:36 pm

VOTE: PenguinPower

Hammered

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #369  (isolation #38)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:36 pm

VOTE: Unvote

Unhammered

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #387  (isolation #39)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:45 pm

My vote actually was on no one but I'm fine with it going back to boring

VOTE: boring

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #391  (isolation #40)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:47 pm

You know you wanted me to

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #410  (isolation #41)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:31 pm

What kind of information would you not withhold, MariaR?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #412  (isolation #42)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:34 pm

So what you're saying is the only way we're going to get info out of you is to apply pressure?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #416  (isolation #43)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Are they important questions to the current gamestate? (i.e. on-topic)

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #419  (isolation #44)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:48 pm

In post 401, Shadow_step wrote:@Eager what did you learn from that hammer?
What are you current reads?
Even a readlist with one line explanations would be fine.


Not much. What did you learn from the hammer?

I state my reads pretty clearly

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #546  (isolation #45)  » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Zoronos what are your thoughts on:

MariaR
Grendel
boring

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #548  (isolation #46)  » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:05 pm

In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 543, nn30 wrote:To add on - the reason his stating so many town tells feels scummy is that scum already know who town is - they have perfect information - what better way to gain cred with the town than "reading" their play and letting them know that he thinks they're town?

This case is bs


This defense is bs

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #561  (isolation #47)  » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:26 pm

@Gamma why is Dierfire scum?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #567  (isolation #48)  » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:00 pm

In post 550, podoboq wrote:Not Voting (5): Zoronos, Slandaar, Lil Uzi Vert, Grendel, MariaR


You guys should be voting someone... you can't say you find nothing suspicious so far

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #568  (isolation #49)  » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Zoronos, Slandaar, Lil Uzi Vert, Grendel, MariaR

Who do you think is suspicious and why (2 points)

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #581  (isolation #50)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 am

In post 576, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 567, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 550, podoboq wrote:Not Voting (5): Zoronos, Slandaar, Lil Uzi Vert, Grendel, MariaR


You guys should be voting someone... you can't say you find nothing suspicious so far


Why?


Because only scum find no-one suspicious

Seriously, vote.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #582  (isolation #51)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:01 am

In post 579, Zoronos wrote:The dichotomy between Boring and Maria here is interesting; Maria is hard to sort because she is content light (apparently purposefully), and Boring is hard to sort because some of her content makes me go "Yup, that's scummy def" and some is "Well, that is pretty darn reasonable".


Throw Grendel in there and lol

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #584  (isolation #52)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:09 am

Image

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #587  (isolation #53)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:03 pm

My response to shadow_step voting me

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #590  (isolation #54)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:08 pm

That his vote is not worth serious notice

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #635  (isolation #55)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:09 pm

boring, are you scum?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #637  (isolation #56)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Did you have fun writing that?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #654  (isolation #57)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:54 pm

Lol. Why are you waiting until now to bring up that you're Ascetic?

Why aren't you considering the possibility of 2 Town having Ascetic?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #657  (isolation #58)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Because 2 town ascetic isn't impossible and I don't see why he would do this now as scum...

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #660  (isolation #59)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:00 pm

I don't see why he (ss) would gamble like this as scum, though. It's an awful gamble if he's scum

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #663  (isolation #60)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Because it doesn't make sense for him to lie as scum here, it would most likely put him in a 1v1 with me D1 which he has no reason to do

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #664  (isolation #61)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Maybe the mod didn't expect an Ascetic to claim their modifier at day start D1 lol

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #673  (isolation #62)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:06 pm

But why would scum!ss cc me with no pressure on him instead of waiting until later to cc a specific role

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #676  (isolation #63)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:07 pm

That's what I'm not understanding, is his scum motivation for bringing attention to himself NOW, which is why I'm inclined to believe the mod gave us 2 roles with Ascetic, for now

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #681  (isolation #64)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:13 pm

Yes they do

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #683  (isolation #65)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:15 pm

In post 679, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 654, eagerSnake wrote:Lol. Why are you waiting until now to bring up that you're Ascetic?

Why aren't you considering the possibility of 2 Town having Ascetic?


We don't win by lynching just you. We need to find who your buddies are.
I wasn't doing to have a day where all we do is lynch you and have no info. Nice try though.


The town is my buddies lol

Listen, the mod put in 2 town players with ascetic, or you're mafia. Which one is it?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #687  (isolation #66)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:21 pm

BTW Ascetic is a modifier, not a role. You don't lynch between modifier ccs, you lynch between role ccs. That's like someone claiming one-shot cop and someone saying "cc I'm one-shot doctor I checked and I'm definitely one-shot"

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #689  (isolation #67)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:26 pm

You tried.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #698  (isolation #68)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:45 pm

This is hilarious. If S_S is scum he knows even if he manages to get me lynched today that when I flip with Ascetic he's getting lynched tomorrow. So that's a 1/1 trade which is bad for scum, so why would he do it?

If he is town we are probably screwed because we are going to be mislynched consecutively, nobody is going to believe there is 2 town ascetic modifiers, especially when the Ascetic themself don't believe it, scum will be all over it, putting us directly into at most 9p with at most 6 town. Not a good spot.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #699  (isolation #69)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:46 pm

We're probably both town, unfortunately.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #701  (isolation #70)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:48 pm

Only reason he has me as scum is because we have the same modifier lol

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #703  (isolation #71)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:53 pm

This game he did it to a townie based on a modifier cc. Spent his whole game "chasing the dragon"

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #707  (isolation #72)  » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:55 pm

S_S have you read what I've been trying to tell you

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #711  (isolation #73)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:00 am

We're both town lol

Ascetic modifier on town has -0.25 power
Cop has +0.5 power

2 ascetic modifiers makes room for 1 role re: balance

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #712  (isolation #74)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:02 am

Boring did exactly what scum would do when town ccs town...

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #715  (isolation #75)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:04 am

I already said you probably wouldn't... why would I say that as scum, rather than just challenge you?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #717  (isolation #76)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:05 am

Me either

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #723  (isolation #77)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 am

I just don't see why he would be doing this as scum and feel like this is an unintentional distraction from the real scum

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #724  (isolation #78)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:09 am

That will likely end in both of our mislynches

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #727  (isolation #79)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:11 am

I don't have buddies, I don't have a PT, I don't have anyone to secretly talk to, you're chasing a false dream

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #734  (isolation #80)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:13 am

But what does he gain from countering my claim as scum, and what does he lose

Its a modifier like u just said s_s

MariaR I'm not a brick wall but dw your efforts are futile they're never going to believe until they see

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #738  (isolation #81)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:16 am

Like why did he choose to out it now anyway? S_s what do you think you learned by stalking me for a week thinking I was a scum that you had secretly caught?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #740  (isolation #82)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:20 am

OK well I'm town so what does that mean to you

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #743  (isolation #83)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:23 am

You're going to be the mislynch after, shadow..

Look at this from perspective, if you had claimed first, and then later d1,.with no pressure on me, I claimed ascetic too, what would you think

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #746  (isolation #84)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:26 am

Dw MariaR I'm town and s_s probably is too unless he's outweighed his risk/reward as scum here, which is even less likely than 2 ascetics

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #748  (isolation #85)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:28 am

Yep they'll ml u right after mling both of us

Or they'll wise up and lynch boring

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #750  (isolation #86)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:30 am

In post 742, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 740, eagerSnake wrote:OK well I'm town so what does that mean to you


No you're not. I'll stop playing mini normals if you are.


Why don't you go ask if 2 town having ascetic is approved for normalcy and balance in a 13p mini normal

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #755  (isolation #87)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:37 am

Great.. death tunnel... newsflash 2 ascetics is not bastard

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #756  (isolation #88)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am

I guarantee they'll say it's approved for normalcy

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #759  (isolation #89)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:43 am

This is why ascetic is such a negative modifier.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #761  (isolation #90)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:01 am

Because that's where my vote was before I fake hammered PP and unvoted, but the VC still showed my vote on boring so I just put it back there officially, I guess

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #763  (isolation #91)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:08 am

I assume LUV hasn't read the part where s_s has been chasing ghosts all game and all that mess where this game went from easy to painful in 1 post

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #769  (isolation #92)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:19 am

Honestly just didn't think it would hurt to have my vote there the 2 wagons that were going on seemed to be getting enough votes as it was

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #771  (isolation #93)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:25 am

I mean I'm not gonna bother defending myself because I'll just be repeating "the mod gave me this modifier." Lol not much I can do about that

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #774  (isolation #94)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:31 am

Beyond the fact she got a scum role PM? Hard to say. I'd say she seems happy to see this conflict which is scummy fmpov

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #776  (isolation #95)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:35 am

Mainly wanted to see if anyone would react to my obviously parked vote or not
.. no one really did

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #779  (isolation #96)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:39 am

Yeah he's been chasing dragons all game apparently

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #780  (isolation #97)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:39 am

I should change my username to Moby Dick

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #783  (isolation #98)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:42 am

In post 781, Zoronos wrote:
In post 776, eagerSnake wrote:Mainly wanted to see if anyone would react to my obviously parked vote or not
.. no one really did

Really? Ugh you're frustrating.

Okay, so, who do you think is scum and why? I'd appreciate some non-flippant thoughts.


Boring seems happy with this conflict

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #787  (isolation #99)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:49 am

investigating Eager's thought processes and opinions is the order of the day.


Sounds like fun. /s

Sounds like a huge waste of time

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #791  (isolation #100)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:54 am

Alas, I don't think he's going to

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #807  (isolation #101)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:12 am

Ascetic PRs cannot be rolecopped or roleblocked.. its different than macho

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #812  (isolation #102)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:21 am

It applies because normal is normal and this is normal. 2 town both having ascetic is normal and can be balanced. Given, it is a hurdle town has to overcome, but overcoming it will nearly guarantee our victory.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #814  (isolation #103)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:23 am

Yeah this site meta favors complexity

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #815  (isolation #104)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:23 am

If we don't overcome this, we will almost certainly lose.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #820  (isolation #105)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:29 am

In post 817, Zoronos wrote:
In post 815, eagerSnake wrote:If we don't overcome this, we will almost certainly lose.


If you actually believe this, you should work to convince the undecided voters of the thread that it's true and you're town.
I am willing to entertain the position, but you have to work with me to do that. That means playing along with my question, even if you think it's stupid.
So how about it?


It's 3:30am and I haven't even begun to make any cases this game so I have literally nothing prepared at this time, unfortunately. Wish I could give you more than the fact I've been parked on boring all game and scum haven't even taken a nibble at it, so that also makes it more likely boring is scum

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #835  (isolation #106)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:21 am

In post 830, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 823, implosion wrote:
shadow wrote:Show me a game with 2 town ascetic and I *might* reconsider.
Macho is not a neg utility like ascetic so this doesn't apply.

Three things.

One, please take a step back for a moment. The fact that you're saying you *might* reconsider if I show you very direct proof that you are wrong means you are being way too goddamn stubborn right now.
Two, there's a first time for everything. I'm not going to look through a thousand mini normals to find a game that has precisely two ascetics; it quite possibly hasn't happened, I have no idea if it has. That, again, does not make it bastard.
Three, ...what? Macho is straight-up a negative utility role. It's probably the single closest modifier to ascetic.

And @zoronos, site meta is very important when shadow's primary line of thought is "X would be bastard on this site, and this is a normal game, therefore X cannot be happening in this game." The first premise is flawed because he doesn't understand site meta.


one thing, I'd rather lynch Eager and be wrong than be wrong and not lynch ob scum.


Lol. :facepalm:

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #837  (isolation #107)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:31 am

I'm


Town

Lol

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #839  (isolation #108)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:34 am

Pp why do you.not already have rope if I'm scum I would followed the crowd screaming for your death earlier lol

Seriously, I'm town, get over it

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #842  (isolation #109)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:40 am

What do you want me to say? I played a perfect game fmpov, I'm only getting lynched because mod put 2 ascetic modifiers on town and you're sense about it

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #843  (isolation #110)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:40 am

Dense about it*

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #848  (isolation #111)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:46 am

Nah if I was scum you literally learn nothing because I've had my vote parked on boring who had had no other votes

But I'm not scum so better prepare for instant lylo

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #851  (isolation #112)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:49 am

He thinks I did it for "town cred" because I needed that so bad /s

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #857  (isolation #113)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:01 am

I hope you are aware of the phrase "2 town ascetic" lol get over it before you lose the game for us

Spent the whole damn game chasing ghosts now you got others in on the witch hunt too

They are gonna have no choice but to Lynch u after me u know that right

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #866  (isolation #114)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:36 am

He might know I'm going to flip town so he doesn't know how to position himself yet... or he's just town on v/la..

Either way we gonna learn absolutely nil from lynching me lol

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #868  (isolation #115)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:43 am

So when I flip town you're lynching s_s? Everyone that is voting me is because "2 town with ascetic no way" so that applies to s_s unfortunately once I flip town

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #870  (isolation #116)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:45 am

There's only been like 3 wagons so far lol

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #875  (isolation #117)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:53 am

S_s don't replace out when I flip... I want you to feel what I feel rn... being indefensibly attacked because people want to OGTM

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #877  (isolation #118)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:59 am

In post 872, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Eager and Shadow: do you have other abilities beyond your modifier?


Would it affect your stance? You literally just said "i doubt 2 town ascetics in any capacity"

Now you're just fishing

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #883  (isolation #119)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:14 am

Whether or not I'm PR is something for scum to WIFOM over when deciding if they're going to kill me or not

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #886  (isolation #120)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:20 am

We are both town, LUV. As soon as town is willing to accept this we can proceed to win the game with ease

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #887  (isolation #121)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:22 am

Otherwise if town can't find their way over this hurdle, we are indeed fucked. This is an obstacle we must climb if we are going to win. The Ascetic ccs must trust each other and the town has to trust as well, or we are fucked.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #889  (isolation #122)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:31 am

Any other wagon is better

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #891  (isolation #123)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:37 am

I mean there's information to be gained from any wagon, I feel suffice with information gained by our wagons

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #893  (isolation #124)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:44 am

What if scum is playing so well that I don't have a good case and anything I tried to accuse would be a stretch and therefore make me look scummier lol

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #895  (isolation #125)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 am

I mean Gammas hop on my wagon is about equally as scummy as borings but can be attributed to many things such as lack of time/enthusiasm

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #899  (isolation #126)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:49 am

I mean I'd believe that scum is likely distributed: 1-2 scum on me, 0-1 scum on s_s, 0-2 scum off both

But that doesn't narrow anything down at this stage

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #903  (isolation #127)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:01 pm

1-2 Scum on me is in [boring, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald] All 3 of these nearly equally likely.
0-1 Scum on s_s is in [nn30, LUV] More likely LUV than nn30 IMO, but I could be wrong here, or they both could be town.
0-2 Scum off wagons is in [MariaR, implosion, Dierfire, Grendel, Prism, Zoronos] These I'm at a loss for.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #907  (isolation #128)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:14 pm

What do you want from me?

I had my vote on boring all day and nobody even nibbled at it, usually I would think scum would at least take a nibble at it. This makes it more likely boring is scum. Also boring seems happy with this conflict and jumped on me without any question, also used the gambler's fallacy to her own defense.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #911  (isolation #129)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:32 pm

You're the one being dense, Shadow_step. But I can't really blame you for it

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #917  (isolation #130)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:55 pm

In post 913, Zoronos wrote:
In post 907, eagerSnake wrote:What do you want from me?

I had my vote on boring all day and nobody even nibbled at it, usually I would think scum would at least take a nibble at it. This makes it more likely boring is scum. Also boring seems happy with this conflict and jumped on me without any question, also used the gambler's fallacy to her own defense.


Okay, let's talk more about this. What other posts of Boring's make you think she's scum? Anything from before the counterclaim-athon?


She seemed to be trying to buddy me at the start of the game, and when realized that wasn't going to work went the other route

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #922  (isolation #131)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Spoiler: "boring eagerSnake"
In post 37, boring wrote:
In post 34, eagerSnake wrote:Boring has nothing to say because they said it all in their day chat

You know it! Now stick to the plan, and we'll win this game like it ain't no thang.

In post 39, boring wrote:
In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:I expect more from the ultimate scum lord!

Give eagerSnake a break, he's doing his best.

In post 73, boring wrote:
In post 68, eagerSnake wrote:I usually try to form a good town-block and then consider the best scum-hunter of the block as the wise elder

I applaud the sentiment if it's genuine, but how do you intend to build a townblock in one day? You're either going to be NK'd for being conf. town, or you're going to survive the night, and anyone you'd want for your town block will have a healthy dose of distrust for you. I think you might have to table that plan for now.

In post 80, boring wrote:He's an eager snake.

In post 83, boring wrote:
In post 82, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 79, nn30 wrote:This seems overly aggressive.



Do you think my "over-aggressive"-ness is a sign of town, or scum? Explain your answer.

(700-750 words, APA style format)

pssh! APA format is for pussies. Make him do it in Chicago.

@Gamma, what's bold-telling? I've never seen that term, and I can't find it in the wiki.

In post 278, boring wrote:He probably is. I'm the only person who's vocalized annoyance with the concept of a fake town block. I can do it again too. Only VI's and scum would be content with the idea of unconfirmed town being placed on a town block pedestal.

In post 284, boring wrote:
In post 280, Shadow_step wrote:@Boring, since you are around, what is you read on Eager atm, regarding his claim and stuff?
I'm pretty sure I've addressed this at length, but I can answer again. I think he's telling the truth, and I think that unless his only role modifier is ascetic, he made a mistake announcing it so quickly. Factor in his town block nonsense, and I have him as strong town with questionable judgement.

In post 476, boring wrote:Rainbow time!
Because I get bored going so long without a splash of color.

Shadow_step - Has an aggressive town persona. A hint of grandiosity. I haven't seen this behavior before with scum.
eagerSnake - He's got a most-likely-town claim. If he's still alive tomorrow, he'll probably be bumped way down because he's pretty useless
nn30 - Awkward, but in a townish way. Provides good observations.
Grendel - His line of speculation appears faulty, but not scummy. Probably town.
Gamma Emerald - Acting like he did in the last game, which was town.
Zoronos - Still feels off, but in consistent ways. I'm beginning to suspect part of it is personality. Doesn't seem survival-oriented.
MariaR - At least she admits that she's been coasting. No solid read yet.
DierFire - The vote-and-disappear thing, even during RVS, is pretty scummy. His one post was decent.
Lil Uzi Vert - I know people seem mostly over him now, but he's remains one of the scummier posters today. Might be personality.
Slandaar/Prism - Because prod dodging with no content. Sub-outs are more likely scum than town.
implosion - I get the impression that he's trying to blend in, and stay out of trouble. Reactive.
PenguinPower - Bad votes, reactions lack a feeling of authenticity, posts lacking substance, and dismissive in a way that I only see with scum.

In post 636, boring wrote:Of course I am, eager. I've miraculously drawn scum for the fourth game in a row to stroke your ego, and justify the fear vote you planned since the sign-up thread.

You don't even have to scum hunt. Just park a vote, make a shitty claim, and fake a hammer for lolz (because you got fuck-all info from it).

In post 639, boring wrote:
In post 638, nn30 wrote:
In post 636, boring wrote:Of course I am, eager. I've miraculously drawn scum for the fourth game in a row to stroke your ego, and justify the fear vote you planned since the sign-up thread.

You don't even have to scum hunt. Just park a vote, make a shitty claim, and fake a hammer for lolz (because you got fuck-all info from it).


Okay. This feels forced. And also out of left field.

It's not out of left field, you're just missing context. I'm irritated by his coasting, and I'm annoyed with town in general. I feel like too many people are tip-toeing, and there's no real scum hunting going on.

In post 645, boring wrote:
In post 642, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 121, Shadow_step wrote:This game just got easy .

In post 122, Shadow_step wrote:Kidding lol

Hello eager, do you have any early reads?

Anyone else can also answer this.



Eager is probably a goon and would be doing most of the kills and hence might have the biggest chance of getting caught so he claimed to have ascetic.

I'm town ascetic.
First thing I did after reading Eager's claim was confirm with the mod that he sent me the right role PM.

VOTE: eagerSnake good enough for me.


There you have it.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #924  (isolation #132)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:06 pm

I have no idea how she had you as "aggressive town persona. A hint of grandiosity." by post 476 when you didn't really show those qualities

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #925  (isolation #133)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:08 pm

By post 476 you were still 'lying in the wait' you weren't being aggressive because you didn't want to give yourself away, remember?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #926  (isolation #134)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Yet she somehow has you as top townread for being "aggressive town persona. A hint of grandiosity.", something shes supposedly "never seen before in scum". Sounds like a fake read

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #930  (isolation #135)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:28 pm

@LUV that seems highly unlikely

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #940  (isolation #136)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:19 pm

In post 934, nn30 wrote:@Eager - I know that you think you're both town ascetic with Shadow. However, pretend for a moment that there are other possibilities. I'd like your best argument for:

1) You both being town

2) Shadow being scum and CCing you


Best argument for him being town is that it makes no sense to cc me as scum in his position. If he was scum he would know I'm town which means he's knowingly putting himself into a 1/1 trade with me, which is not optimal as scum, and I don't consider myself a big enough threat for it to become an optimal play. Also his play is in line with his claim and motivation. If scum wanted me dead, it's highly unlikely and ridiculously suboptimal to do it this way, rather than just NKing me. Unless, of course, he knew I would advocate for both of us being town, and thought he would still survive after I flip, but theres extremely low chance of him knowing that.

Best argument for him being scum and ccing me is that his scumbuddy was under heat and he needed to cause a distraction, even if it ended in his own death tomorrow. That scum buddy would be in [boring, pp, gamma]

The former is more likely

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #946  (isolation #137)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:25 pm

In post 943, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 942, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 939, Shadow_step wrote:Nothing new has happened and sudde ly GE realised he should look back and reconsider which is BS. LUV jumped on my wagon so he jumped on it too to protect his buddy Eager for one more day.
Tomorrow they'll argue he is also town after my flip.

This happened:
In post 926, eagerSnake wrote:Yet she somehow has you as top townread for being "aggressive town persona. A hint of grandiosity.", something shes supposedly "never seen before in scum". Sounds like a fake read


Why does it sound like a fake read to you?


Because I don't see where she draws this conclusion based on his posting at that point. Especially not enough to have him as top tr of the game

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #951  (isolation #138)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:28 pm

In post 948, Shadow_step wrote:GE/Eager scum team. Calling it right now. Not sure who Tue 3rd wheel is.


When will you accept that I'm actually town and all of your reads are moot because of the fact they're based around me being scum when I'm not

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #953  (isolation #139)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Just for a moment, s_s, I want you to look at the game as if I'm town and re evaluate your reads. I don't want you being caught off guard later on and you might see what the rest of us are seeing

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #955  (isolation #140)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Like after you do this you can go straight back to being all gung-ho for my Lynch but seriously at least consider me flipping town

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #956  (isolation #141)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:32 pm

In post 954, Shadow_step wrote:And last line is BS. I haven't based all my reads on you being scum.
Nice try though.


Lolwat.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #958  (isolation #142)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:34 pm

You've literally spent the entirety of this game looking for "my buddies" which don't exist, forming your reads based on my interactions with other players while looking at me through rose tinted glasses. I.e. forming reads based solely on the false assumption that I'm scum

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #961  (isolation #143)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:37 pm

OK what is boring when I flip town then

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #962  (isolation #144)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:39 pm

What about Gamma, what is he when I flip town?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #965  (isolation #145)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Okay, and when I flip town, how do you intend to survive tomorrows lynch?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #970  (isolation #146)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:49 pm

I mean they literally have to lynch you on the same grounds of lynching me or they're all hypocrites

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #972  (isolation #147)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:54 pm

The world we knew
Won't come back
The time we've lost
Can't get back
The life we had
Won't be ours again

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #974  (isolation #148)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:56 pm

I'm not flipping red dw

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #975  (isolation #149)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:58 pm

I double, triple, and quadruple-checked my role PM since he cced me but I can't deny the fact that I do indeed have ascetic modifiers

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #977  (isolation #150)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Nah you did the right thing, s_s. Unfortunately, you didn't OGTM this time, and you can't read me for what I am, a town member, so we're probably going to lose.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #980  (isolation #151)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Don't worry, I probably won't allow myself to survive this day, it's too dangerous. I have strict beliefs regarding self-voting, and think town should never do it unless they have a pro-town reason for being lynched. However, this is dangerously close to being a pro-town reason for being lynched because even if town believes we're both town, if you don't believe I'm town then scum will just keep you alive until lylo to vote me

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #984  (isolation #152)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:09 pm

That's L-2 on boring

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #989  (isolation #153)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Maybe this is a special case?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #995  (isolation #154)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:20 pm

But they're not wearing your rose tinted glosses

Gamma I'm not

Shadow I laid out a few points already

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1005  (isolation #155)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:27 pm

In post 998, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 994, nn30 wrote:
In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 991, Shadow_step wrote:No, DF and Grendel will hopefully vote Eager then prism and zoro will need to hammer.

If Eager is scum, Dier and Grendel are likely partners.


How so?

The fact Eager didn't really interact with either of them. I will admit this perception is colored by my read on Dier.


Never felt the need to interact with them they were posting plenty and being questioned already... lol this doesn't even matter though be I'm town

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1008  (isolation #156)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:28 pm

In post 1002, MariaR wrote:Shadow why am I not snakes buddy when I'm the one hardcore defending him?

In post 1003, MariaR wrote:Like the fact you haven't even outted my name yet is like ????

This has been raising my eyebrow as well but lol he's probably just stuck in his tunnel

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1012  (isolation #157)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:31 pm

I'll have to meta dive Sonia to see if it might be indicative of alignment

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1026  (isolation #158)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:40 pm

In post 1014, MariaR wrote:The only time I hard defended a partner is when I was begged to do it in open 646


The question is would you hard defend town

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1031  (isolation #159)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:43 pm

In post 1023, Prism wrote:Eager playing his role strongly he's doing exactly what I'd expect if he was cc'd scum


You mean I'm doing exactly what I should do regardless of alignment, which makes my actions either

A) Genuine townplay
OR
B) Perfect scumplay

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1033  (isolation #160)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:44 pm

@Gamma I'm sure you've seen my spiel about self-voting as town... Question: Do you think that this situation warrants being a pro-town reason for wanting to be lynched?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1035  (isolation #161)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Spoiler: "How I feel about this"
I cannot take this anymore
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway
Just like before
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
'Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Nothing seems to go away
Over and over again
Just like before

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1039  (isolation #162)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Nah I wouldn't self-vote as like you said that removes information, but I wouldn't let a wagon that I'm not 100% sure of go through, instead I'd opt myself to be lynched

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1040  (isolation #163)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:52 pm

In post 1037, boring wrote:Also, why do you keep repeating that I'm happy about the conflict? I've been around for very little of this little scum theater.


Where do you get "scum theater?" Who am I scum theatering with?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1043  (isolation #164)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Prism have you tried to directly interact with me at all?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1044  (isolation #165)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Or are you also entrapped by the logical fallacy "there cant be 2 town with ascetic"

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1049  (isolation #166)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:03 pm

boring has experience on another site

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1051  (isolation #167)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:05 pm

I'm not going to, though.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1053  (isolation #168)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:06 pm

In post 1047, Prism wrote:P-edit @Eager: Not really, no. Feel free to vote implosion or nn30 if you want. It's also not a logical fallacy, you're significantly less likely to be town because of it.


Welcome to the world of significantly less likely.

I'm probably not voting nn30, implosion is a tough read too

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1055  (isolation #169)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:08 pm

They're not wasting NA's if they are aware of our modifier

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1057  (isolation #170)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:11 pm

I would, because I know proper play for Ascetic is to claim at daystart

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1060  (isolation #171)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:19 pm

Oh well, I can't blame you Shadow_step. I'd be suspicious of you too if you had claimed first, and would likely have tunneled you the same. It would certainly be tough hurdle to overcome, albeit a big pay-off if I was able to overcome it.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1061  (isolation #172)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:22 pm

It's much easier from my shoes because I can see there's not much scum motive in what you're doing

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1065  (isolation #173)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:31 pm

I'm the one that's been defending myself against getting the same modifier as someone for 20 pages

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1066  (isolation #174)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:34 pm

We should give everyone a chance to catch up

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1067  (isolation #175)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Dierfire, Grendel, Zoronos are the people who haven't really taken a firm stance on this

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1069  (isolation #176)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Thank you. I was hoping someone would point out how bad that post was better than I could

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1070  (isolation #177)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Also calling it 'scum theater' implies that there is 2 scum involved, which in this scenario would mean S_S and I are performing scum theater. Basically setting herself up to lynch him tomorrow when I flip

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1072  (isolation #178)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Yeah I know lol... basically she knows she will be going after him for the counter-flip tomorrow when i flip town so her scum mindset is already prepped to go after him, and she slipped that thought by saying it is 'scum theater.' she doesn't really believe it's theater at all, and calling it that makes no sense

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1074  (isolation #179)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:59 pm

Not really, I've pretty much said my peace

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1076  (isolation #180)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:06 pm

Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1082  (isolation #181)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:26 pm

I think she might've picked up on him coming after me repeatedly, and wanted to use a townread on him as leverage if he ever made a real push on me. I really can't figure out why he was her top tr other than that. Her claimed reason for having him top tr his fake. Hell I was just as aggressive as he was if not more aggressive i.e. "then vote me you scared child"

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1091  (isolation #182)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Hey. Grendel. I'm actually town but nice wallpost

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1093  (isolation #183)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:12 pm

We still need to hear from dierfire

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1098  (isolation #184)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:34 pm

So you scumread me for truthtelling, Grendel?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1100  (isolation #185)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Like I said, 9 alive w/ 3 scum, that is closer to losing than I want to be. The truth hurts...

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1102  (isolation #186)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:18 pm

What do you expect me to do? Make wallposts and color-coded read lists?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1104  (isolation #187)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:22 pm

eagerSnake, MariaR, Gamma Emerald, nn30, Shadow_step
PenguinPower, Prism, implosion, Zoronos, Lil Uzi Vert, Dierfire, Grendel
boring

EZ

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1107  (isolation #188)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:28 pm

Do I need more reason than they have no reason to bus their partner instead of going for an easy double-ML?

He's on the 'need to sort' pile because he never took a stance regarding current events

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1111  (isolation #189)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:49 pm

You're reading wrong but it doesn't matter because it's all moot if boring is town or s_s is scum. Thus is the reason I don't like making readslists because reads are very heavily influenced by circumstances

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1113  (isolation #190)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:01 am

If number 1 scum is indeed scum then number 2 is definitely in the 2nd line, number 3 is also likely there but could be hiding in 1st line.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1119  (isolation #191)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:33 am

Of course scum would do it - if they thought of it. Although I wouldn't believe it is a natural reaction as scum to call your cc town, it would take someone who is at least pretty good at scum and already pre-planned out his claim, and what to do when he is counter-claimed. If you think I did that then you're giving me too much credit

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1121  (isolation #192)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:34 am

Oh yeah lol

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1156  (isolation #193)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Are you confident enough to Lynch s_s after I flip town?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1158  (isolation #194)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:02 pm

Nice dodge but I have you a hypothetical flip already

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1160  (isolation #195)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:06 pm

Someone dies and flips town

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1162  (isolation #196)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:10 pm

You're first to act!

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1172  (isolation #197)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm not

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1175  (isolation #198)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:53 pm

If the whole base of the argument against me is there's no way there's 2 town ascetics then by that reasoning when I flip town ascetic you have to lynch my cc.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1189  (isolation #199)  » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:27 pm

In post 1084, Prism wrote:Phone post so keeping it short again.

I think I've been tunneling way too hard on nn30/imposion, whenever I feel like I'm not being heard I tend to get more and more assertive to match and that's a dangerous pitfall to fall into. nn's response to me was good and seemed genuine, on the other hand I still don't like implosion, especially his last post on boring.

ISOing LUV however has made it pretty clear I've been wrong to give him and others a pass while I tunneled. For now I'm going to
UNVOTE:

Prism unvoted me in 1084


Mod Edit:
Noted. Updating vote counts.
Last edited by podoboq on Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games