Micro 649: Normal Idea Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Jaack »

VOTE: light_ganski
First post wasn't memey enough
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Jaack »

I was initially inclined to disagree with leonshade's vote, but aristophanes' response gives me pause. Let's see where this goes.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: aristophanes

L-2
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 43, Aristophanes wrote:Like, I don't exactly know what you expect from me at this moment. Gamma and I share 2/3 of the posts thus far. The others are as follows: Jokevote, Not-a-vote, jokevote, jokevote, jokevote, joke about finding scum already x2, jokevote, egovote, egobolster, jokeclaim, not-a-vote, First actual vote of the game, L-2 vote.

This is all that has happened. Every post made by anyone other than us thus far.

You say I'm making fluff, but it's page two. That's all there is!
It's not a matter of you posting fluff, its the fact that you felt the need to explain yourself in , and are continuing now to explain why your fluff isn't an issue. Town don't need to make escuses for their fluff, they can just start trying to generate content.
In post 55, light_ganski wrote: Partly RVS, Mostly because in two posts he's chainsaw defended Gamma and put a serious vote on page two in response to the quote "I was in a fluffy mood". Hardly
casus belli
for a lynch yet but he's my best choice atm
Explain how I 'chainsaw defended' gamma.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”