Undertale Mafia: Friends & Corpses [FULL]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Undertale Mafia: Friends & Corpses [FULL]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
Many years later...legends say that those who climb Mount Ebott never return.
Will you be the first?

Welcome to Undertale Mafia: Friends & Corpses! Thank you for your interest in this game.

Game Details:
  • Setup reviewed and approved by Varsoon and Frozen Angel. Backup modded by Varsoon.
  • Day phases will last for 14 days apiece and Night phases will last for 2 days apiece.
  • Players will be prodded after 48 hours of inactivity. You get three prods throughout the course of the game.
  • No hydras, please. Alts are fine, but please tell me your main account privately. It's okay, I'll keep it a secret.
  • Prospective players should have at least three completed games of on-site experience. No exceptions.
  • Slots are first-come, first-served. If there is someone on the player list you don't want to play with, please try to work things out with them privately. If you'd like to sign up as a replacement who only enters the game after the offending player is lynched/killed/replaced, that can be arranged.
This is a bastard game.
Expect shenanigans. However, even though this is a bastard game, I can promise a few things:
I will never intentionally mislead you or flat-out lie to you about anything.
If you ask me a question, I will answer you truthfully.
All of the information contained in your role PM is trustworthy. Your role functions as described.

In other words, the bastard element(s) of this game are tied to the setup, not the modding. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Player List:

01 zakk
02 SirCakez
03 House
04 Maxous
05 Creature
06 PeregrineV
07 Blade Dancer
08 Shiro
09 MagnaofIllusion
10 Nosferatu
11 gigabyteTroubadour
12 Accountant
13 Not Chara
14 Ankamius
15 SlySly
16 McMenno
17 SnarkySnowman
18 Peptobislawl
19 Gamma Emerald
20 Leonshade
21 Andrius
22 massive

Replacements:

01 Giovanni il Pellegrino

02 BigYoshiFan
Last edited by Skullduggery on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:44 am, edited 15 times in total.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Unfortunately, I can't accept this /in since you don't yet meet the three-game experience requirement.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

It's fine. If you'd like, I can put you down as a replacement and see if you're interested in joining the game when you have three games of experience under your belt. Would that work for you?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Considering how slowly this game is filling up, I'm sure you'll meet the experience requirement while there are still plenty of spots remaining.

Speaking of which, everyone be sure to tell your friends to join! This will be a fun game, I promise.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Sure, knock yourself out.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 23, Not Chara wrote:...oh, whoops.
/out, then.
i only have two completed games onsite.
damn.

there's this one too, but i never actually posted despite being in the playerlist. joined during night and was nightkilled. i'm going to stalk this until i have the games needed.
Ehhhhhhhh...I'll allow it.
In post 24, Accountant wrote:disclaimer: i have never played undertale
In post 25, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 24, Accountant wrote:disclaimer: i have never played undertale
Same. Most of what I know about the games is watching some snippets of some YouTube series my daughter was obssessed with for about a week.
Not a problem. Flavor knowledge is helpful, but it's not absolutely necessary. If you want a quick overview of the game or of any of the characters, the Undertale wiki is a good place to start.

Or, even better, if you have ten bucks and a Steam account, you could always just play the game yourself. It isn't very long. Your first playthrough should only take maybe seven or eight hours. You could power through that in a weekend if you have enough determination.
In post 26, SirCakez wrote:I have played a bastard Undertake Mafia game offsite before
It was a complete shitshow

I hope this one is better....
Think of it this way. This is going to be the last game I moderate on this site, right? I want to end my MafiaScum modding career on a positive note. There are going to be shenanigans, sure, but I didn't create this setup intending to deliberately fuck with people or make my players hate me. If this game does end up turning into a shitshow, I promise that that wasn't my intention.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 49, BigYoshiFan wrote:I'd like to join, but I'm currently in my third game (given that it is almost completed) and my first game I had to be replaced (not modkilled), is this acceptable?
First game (replaced):http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=67514
Second game (complete): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67506
Third game (ongoing, almost complete):http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=68380
Micro 626 doesn't count since you flaked from it, so you currently only have one game of on-site experience.

Would you like me to put you down as a replacement?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Most excellent! Thanks a bunch for signing up, everyone. If you missed your chance to grab a spot in this game, feel free to offer your services as a replacement.

I'll create the game thread and distribute role PMs tomorrow evening after I get home from work. Get hyped.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 65, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:couldn't find it in the OP, so uh

do scum have daytalk by default (i.e. without an encryptor) or nah?
No comment.
In post 68, Andrius wrote:
dating sim
What on earth did I sign up for?
In post 69, Creature wrote:Wait, dating?
You can date a skeleton in Undertale.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Undertale is a fairly short game since it was meant to be played several times. Completing one playthrough of it between now and Thursday evening is totally doable. (I think Pepto might be a speed-runner or something, though. Your first playthrough will almost definitely be longer than two hours. It will largely depend on how much you dilly-dally and how much optional stuff you want to do.)

There are three main routes to take in the game: the Pacifist route (beat the game without killing any enemies), the Genocide route (beat the game by killing absolutely everyone you encounter), and the Neutral route (beat the game by killing some and sparing others). There are several slightly different endings in the Neutral route depending on which characters you spared and which characters you killed.

You're free to play the game however you'd like, of course, but I highly recommend getting a Neutral ending and the Pacifist ending before you try your hand at a Genocide run. Save the Genocide ending for last. Trust me on this.

Return to “Completed Signups”