RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #200) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1685, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ryan, help me lynch Math and we'll lynch Chuck tomorrow.
In post 1681, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Math, what would happen if I showed you games where I gave reasons as scum?

That would kill your meta case, would it not? Or similarly, what if I showed you games where I didn't give reasons and I was town?
Kill MathBlade's meta case first, as I believe you can't.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #201) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:42 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1718, rb wrote:
In post 1716, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Wanna explain the Math town read or keep dodging?
Lmao :lol:

It's been like 3-4 pages of someone asking you why you're scumreading Mathblade and now you're going to throw shade and try to act like it's other people who're doding.
To be fair, both of you are dodging.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #202) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:48 am

Post by RyanK »

Both of you, just explain your side of the read.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #203) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:50 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1689, RyanK wrote:
In post 1685, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ryan, help me lynch Math and we'll lynch Chuck tomorrow.
In post 1681, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Math, what would happen if I showed you games where I gave reasons as scum?

That would kill your meta case, would it not? Or similarly, what if I showed you games where I didn't give reasons and I was town?
Kill MathBlade's meta case first, as I believe you can't.
Also add this to your project list, BlueBloodedToffee.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #204) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:55 am

Post by RyanK »

If you already have, rb, why don't you just quote it and stop BlueBloodedToffee from even arguing from that angle and save us some time.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #205) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:59 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1736, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd rather not respond to Math's meta case because meta takes ages to sort through and I don't have the time, nor patience, to do so.

Rb already trying to absolve himself of any responsibility of my lynch. Rb be scum.

Math/rb/Chuck is where I'm at.
Just quote us two games where MathBlade's meta argument is inaccurate.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #206) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:00 am

Post by RyanK »

EBWOP: Just post links of two games where MathBlade's meta argument is inaccurate.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #207) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:02 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1742, rb wrote:Ryan you need to understand that Math was asking BBT to explain his reads for like 4 pages and he refused. Then I voted him and he took the opportunity to try and make it look like _I'm_ the one dodging stuff here, despite the fact he did it for 4 pages straight and then he makes up some stupid stipulation that "I'm not answering because you didn't answer me!" when actually, he's been refusing to answer well before we started talking - so he's not answering because he's not answering, it's independent of anything I'm doing.

He's throwing shade and providing no reasons for his scumreads, I'm providing reasons for my scumreads. That's the difference.

Also it's just bad to constantly explain your townreads as it just telegraphs to scum what you're looking for in a town player. I've done it WAY too fucking much already this game and I've pre-explained strategies I wanted to use just for your benefit because you keep saying, "you should explain!!!" and because you're new and absolutely shit, I figure I'll try to help you. But honestly just get out of the fucking way. I think you're town but you're being a hindrance.
I also understand that. If you don't allow BlueBloodedToffee from even using that argument against you, it would make it even easier to expose him without a lengthy argument.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (isolation #208) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:07 am

Post by RyanK »

I meant all you have to do is just quote. You don't even need to retype the case to clear your name.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #209) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:14 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1756, rb wrote:Ryan the post was literally made so recently that all you have to do is CLICK ON THE FUCKING ISO BUTTON and stop shitting up the thread with your shit questions.
Sorry, I missed it.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #210) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:18 am

Post by RyanK »

Anyway, BlueBloodedToffee, why can't you explain that read?
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #211) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:20 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1767, rb wrote:So in other words, we should just take all meta as NAI and instead realise you're obviously scum because you're deliberately avoiding explaining anything and are dodging questions for 6 pages by bringing up irrelevant misnomers and defending yourself with fallacious reasoning, as opposed to trying to find and lynch scum ^_^
Marvelous point. I'll move my vote towards the finale of day 2.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #212) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:25 am

Post by RyanK »

BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Let's not forget that I have actually explained scum reads in this game as well.

So the accusation that I'm not explaining reads is flat out false.
However, you didn't explain your scumread on MathBlade.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #213) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:30 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1778, rb wrote:You're making a very big point of trying to get across why the things you're posting should absolutely clear your name: except they don't. You're not arguing from a point of logic or problem solving, it's purely trying to get yourself out of being scumread and/or maneuver yourself into throwing shade on Math or myself. It's not a town defense oriented on, "hey I'm an open book come to your own conclusions" it's, "hey look at this that proves I'm not scum!" when it really doesn't - and I know that most town players wouldn't even WANT other people to just auto-townread them based on something like that either.
That's not my purpose of doing this.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (isolation #214) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:32 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1784, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Rb scum reading my no matter what I do.

Can we lynch Math and rb now please. You will be highly rewarded.
Present your case first.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #215) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:33 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1785, rb wrote:I was talking to BBT Ryan...not you :igmeou:
Missunderstood because the first sentence of that post is the exact reason why I'm doing this.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #216) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:30 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1819, rb wrote:Going to bed now. When I awake BBT should be dead, upon which point all town members will be greatly rewarded with the euphoric feeling of seeing scum lynched.
Now, show me a game where you were town and you didn't explain your read even when asked to do so.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #217) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:31 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1821, RyanK wrote:
In post 1819, rb wrote:Going to bed now. When I awake BBT should be dead, upon which point all town members will be greatly rewarded with the euphoric feeling of seeing scum lynched.
Now, show me a game where you were town and you didn't explain your read even when asked to do so.
EBWOP:
@BlueBloodedToffee:
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #218) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:35 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1690, Chuck wrote:Ryan, no.

Go read post and then tell me why your argument about my post is bad.

Then, vote Expedience. Thanks.
Alright, lets see what we have here.
In post 1470, Chuck wrote:
In post 1384, pitoli wrote: and both strike me as trying to distance yourself from the responsibility of the D1 lynch. The connotation of in particular goes like "k, you idiots ready to listen to me now??" which just comes off incredibly scummy.

You're going to have to convince me why the Glitch wagon was a compromise for you when rb, one of your top scumreads, was pushing it.
That doesn't come across scummy to me at all. Gameplay was voting for one person literally the entire day yesterday and only switched before deadline.

Also doesn't joining a wagon with one of his top scum reads sound
exactly
like a compromise? What evidence could he give that would convince you? And the burden-of-proof argument reads more as an excuse for you to have a scumread on him, than it does a legitimate attempt at scum hunting.
In post 1387, Cass wrote:So Game, if you had you way, who would we lynch today?

And @rb: can you now elaborate on why you said you'd be killed N1? Also, now that Glitch has flipped VT, did any of your other reads change?

@Chuck: why does RyanK look that terrible now? Do you mean worse than yesterday, and if so, why?
Worse than yesterday. Because the three biggest wagons yesterday were on Ryan, Glitch, and Martha, and both of those other two flipped town. And the Glitch wagon was like a last minute Hail Mary play to get the wagon off of Ryan.

I think either Expedience and Ryan are scum together or Expedience is scum by himself, setting up Ryan to take the fall because he knew Glitch was an easy wagon and he also knew how bad that would look on Ryan. And the Martha power role flip was just icing on the cake. Also, Expedience knew Martha suspected him, so getting rid of her would be a good play for that reason too. And finally, he knew I suspected Martha, so getting rid of her also makes me look bad.

Looking into Expedience-RyanK interactions but I would not be surprised if it's Expedience just setting up a townie.

Needless to say, I completely take back what I said yesterday about agreeing with Glitch about Expedience seeming more townie due to his push on Glitch. I think that was just wishful thinking on Glitch's part.

Also to defend against my wagon, the claims are blown way out of proportion, as it was a passing comment about "if he flips town" and as we should all know, or at least most of us, last-minute wagon swings are very rarely on scum; additionally, Glitch had made some really townie looking posts.

It seems Expedience thinks killing me would obviously legitimize my suspicions of him, and he has concluded that it's more prudent to try to assassinate my character during the day phase and hope for a mislynch. I'm fine with that. Bring it.

Vote: Expedience
This post seems fine. Let's look at the next one.
In post 1483, Chuck wrote:
In post 1478, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No, because Expedience is town.
Poppycock.

Have you read a single one of my posts?
Have you read a single one of his?

What is your reasoning?
Good questioning. BlueBloodedToffee has avoided this question, however.
In post 1483, Chuck wrote:...
In post 1479, Expedience wrote:
In post 1475, Chuck wrote:
In post 1472, Expedience wrote:Why are you going to have the last laugh anyway?
Seems fairly obvious. This is a 1v1 you won't win, and when you flip scum I will be vindicated. The only reason for your read on me never to change is because I'm your #1 detractor and you can't survive unless I'm dead, because if you night kill me it'll seal your death warrant. Play dumb though, see how well that works out for you.

More votes on Expedience.
You really think that when you're already at 3 votes? No, you don't.

This confidence can't be real. You went from me being confscum -> town -> confscum all with almost no foundation.
Oh can't it?
I don't need a foundation to change my mind, but I laid out at least three reasons why in my last big post:
If you have no reason to change your mind, why did you?
1. Glitch flipped town. Which looks bad on you.
2. Martha flipped town. Which looks bad on you.
3. You're trying to lynch me after trying to make me look bad for using common sense in twilight.
1. How?
2. How?
3. To be fair, he was only scum reading you and not for "using common sense in twilight", but for being so confident that Glitch would flip town.
So yes, my confidence is very real.

What I'm calling
your
bluff on, is that
your
confidence should be shattered, after that Glitch town flip. But it's not. You're full speed ahead trying to lynch the same person you threw shade on for all of yesterday, and you're doing the same thing to me that you did to him, like a mislynch isn't even a bump in the road as far as you're concerned.
Different person, different personality.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #219) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 1825, Chuck wrote:Ryan, the thing you were supposed to see that you missed was that the Martha flip makes me look bad as well. So me saying that it makes expedience look bad, is immaterial, for purposes of reading my alignment. Or as new scummer a would say, it's NAI.

To answer your "how?"s:

Martha dying made me look bad because she was the one that I suspected the most coming into today besides Expedience. And after she died all I could do was point at Expedience.
It's completely illogical that scum would want to night-kill a scum read as they have a really high chance of being able to mislynch them.
In post 1825, Chuck wrote:...
It made Expedience look bad because she had expressed suspicion of have a number of times and it looked like a kill meant to silence her.
As I said, Vedith killed 0x40 and stated it was an attempt by Vaxkiller to silence 0x40. Vedith was scum and I think I can expect the same from this.
As for how Glitch flipping town makes Expedience look bad, it's because he basically single-handedly drove that wagon directly into a mislynch.

Also his argument against to me was based entirely on me being too sure that Glitch was town, when 1) Glitch had already made some very alignment indicative statements after his hammer had gone through, and 2) all I said was "if Glitch flips town", which means he was blowing it way out of proportion just to have a reason to suspect me.
1)What were they?
2)That looks like fact.
I'm not sure how you're not seeing any of this, or why I'm having to spoonfeed you.
It's like you're playing dumb, pretending not to see things that are really obvious.
I really didn't see it.
If you're actually town, no offense. If you're scum, please pick a different strategy than feigned incompetence, because it is starting to get on my nerves, and I'm a really patient person.
But factually, I really don't know what to think about this any more. UNVOTE:
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (isolation #220) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by RyanK »

@Mod:
Replace me out. I've got other more worthwhile things to do.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (isolation #221) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by RyanK »

Nope. I'm replacing out because I'm interested in [redacted].
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3026 (isolation #222) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:23 am

Post by RyanK »

In post 1684, RyanK wrote:
3. You're trying to lynch me after trying to make me look bad for using common sense in twilight.
Chuck, the second argument is an argument I've thought myself to look out for. Usually, scum would be the one that would say that because that's a common purpose of their night kill, to paint someone else as scum. I doubt I'm wrong here as Vedith did it in my first game here, and he flipped scum. VOTE: Chuck
Can't believe I was right all along.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3029 (isolation #223) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:21 am

Post by RyanK »

I don't know about you all, but I learned a lot from this game even though I replaced out.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (isolation #224) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by RyanK »

I'm fine with a scum win. As I said, I learned a lot.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (isolation #225) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 3030, Chuck wrote:...
I mean, I dealt with some tragic loss this game, a real life cut short, and even I stuck around, to see things through.
You know nothing about my priorities, and I don't plan to reveal anything either.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3036 (isolation #226) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 3035, Accountant wrote:
In post 3026, RyanK wrote:
In post 1684, RyanK wrote:
Chuck, the second argument is an argument I've thought myself to look out for. Usually, scum would be the one that would say that because that's a common purpose of their night kill, to paint someone else as scum. I doubt I'm wrong here as Vedith did it in my first game here, and he flipped scum. VOTE: Chuck
Can't believe I was right all along.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. You should only pat yourself on the back if you've been systematically and consistently right.
This stopped clock has been through one day now.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3038 (isolation #227) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by RyanK »

BBT, I do think that your meta shouldn't involve yourself not explaining your reads as doing so doesn't help town in any way (if it does, tell me how) and isn't playing to your win-con.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3040 (isolation #228) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by RyanK »

The math read was strong enough to make me scumread you though.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3044 (isolation #229) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:12 am

Post by RyanK »

I agree with house that I only got lucky with one, as I didn't guess house and saru were the scum team. About the credit, I'm not trying to gain any.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by RyanK »

In post 3050, Titus wrote:
In post 3029, RyanK wrote:I don't know about you all, but I learned a lot from this game even though I replaced out.
Glad you did. I am still learning.
Hopefully the method below will be useful. It's my method of learning both mafia and chess and it has been really useful to me so far. If you ever reach a situation that wasn't covered, you're free to PM me as it could actually take forever to cover everything.

After or during a game, decide if something better could have been done if particular situation to reach your win-con. Apply it when the conditions are similar and the win-con is the same. If it ever fails you, compare the situations. If there aren't any differences between the situations, decide which course of action was better and use the course of action that is better next time.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by RyanK »

Looks like an algorithm for artificial inteligence to me. I won't like my computer to start thinking and turn against me for making it do lots of work though.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3054 (isolation #232) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by RyanK »

No need to use that method if you enjoy playing without it, though.
RyanK
RyanK
Goon
RyanK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3056 (isolation #233) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by RyanK »

Thanks, Accountant. Actually I've never thought about making principles even wider then they were before. It's really helpful.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”