Mini 1819: League of Legends: Clash of Fates (Endgame)

Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Basic »

#notsorry? I don't know why that didn't come across as sincere hiplop... But anyway i'm town and i have reading to get through, I'll post my thoughts then.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Basic »

Officially halfway through at 23 pages. 3,600 odd words down, ??? to go.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Basic »

Page 40.
F*ck you hiplop/mundo/w.e. you have any idea how much you've been making my eyes bleed?

QQ: i post what i think after i hit 46? Or that allowed in twilight?
And in case anyone feels like helping what is NAI? Other than New and important and different company names i got squat.
Crash course is probably required.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Basic »

Thanks Shaziro.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Basic »

Hiplop may have a post restriction… From what I seen just coming in its vanished.
Elton John’s Your song.
In post 56, The_Jester wrote:Yume convince me you're not scum
I don’t like this so early on. But I also don’t particularly like the RVS because it’s like almost anything could happen and wagons get out of control and yuck. Although I do like Yume. Yeah. I like Yume. Not liking LLD for the song of Death. Would have me skittish. But RVS *facepalm*
Post 58 Doesn’t sit right with me… Well it does and it doesn’t. May come back to it laters. Not keen on RC’s.
Personally disagreeing with Yume.
In post 60, Vedith wrote:
In post 1, RadiantCowbells wrote:The player who wins the farm vote will gain 1 level.
Yeah this has to go to me or Fire. :up:

Vedith seems more town than scum. Fire, eh…. Don’t know yet RVS. But my first thought when I got my role was like. Yeah ill vote myself for farm. From reading current games Vedith and Fire and friends like they’re in the “My other head is Scum” Hydra so I assume its a friendly relationship.
Oh this is disintegrating into Meta issues. Lovely. But no gotta stick with being in the know Yume is right.
Shaziro jumps all over Vedith. Tag teamed by Yume.
I don’t know. Im finding Vedith humourous. That God attitude thing had me at the sides.
Yume is gone so far deep. New game, new sheet.
HOHOHAHA has some sort of role where he’s focusing on Maestro. So there’s that. And I haven’t seen Maestro yet so I’m glad that was somewhat explained.
Summer in Wonderland gets props for stepping in and resolving the Meta issues.
Replacement issues can be from a variety of things. Not just here. Meat World sh*t can happen rather violently. Just sayin’.
LMFAO. Post 102. Inclined to say HOHOHAHA is town. Just a townliness feel.
In post 114, Vedith wrote:
In post 111, Firebringer wrote:How did you know I was scum?
You using the konami code?

That training stuff sounds dull. You should teach your new staff member mafia, by Night killing him! :twisted:
Don't do that....(maybe)
You know how to play my heart! TownFire would be calling me scum by now!
Actually this. I actually really like this. Im guessing its in jest but if it’s not it’s fairly noteworthy.
The_Jester wrote:Geeez somebody give Vedith and Yume a PT to talk this shit through.
Or do they have it already? DUN DUN DUUUUN
Agree with the first point. But no. I only have access to the game nothing else. Im on the fence with Jester though. Hoping to get a lean as I go on.
In post 118, Firebringer wrote:
In post 116, The_Jester wrote:Geeez somebody give Vedith and Yume a PT to talk this shit through.
Or do they have it already? DUN DUN DUUUUN
Its a lovers Pt, they are going through a divorce right now.
Don't make it weird Jester.
Eh… On the one hand, its no PT. And on second. Kudos for not jumping right on in there and accusing at least one of us of being scum?
No a mislynch is not funny even if its “lolscum” reply. That’s more likely to infuriate someone who was invested in the game. But it takes more than one person to bandwagon. You cant/shouldn’t just blame one person and instead (try to) focus on being rationale and hope that you’re not playing with lolgiggles. Dragging one bad game to the next and another its not good.

No one is pushing vehemently for any lynches. So that’s nice. Game still seems to be RVS which means lolgiggles rather than scumhunting.
The only person I can think of that was actively trying was LycanFire early on and that died rather quickly. So was it scum trying to get the bandwagon going? Or town being proactive?
Vedith seems town? If she’s not Fire is. They swing… Often.
The wedge which started over Fire’s deviation from not calling her scum.
Summer in Wonderland and HOHOHAHA. Seem town (subject to change)
Yume, is town and me. Obviously. The whole meta flame war is just pointless and I really hope its just let go eventually.
In post 154, Killthestory wrote:i dont feel like reading 7 pages.

ill be honest here, hiplop is going to live to endgame regardless of his alignment.
In post 155, Killthestory wrote:this fucking game.

i read 7 pages of pure fucking nothing, and this is what i get.

hatuhs'da
YOU’RE GIVING YOUR OPINION ON NOTHING.
Scummy. Lambast someone, PICK A SIDE. Rather than just. NOPE. Ill just stay here under the radar. BUT participating. So help me god, any non productive part time lurkers can we please, LYNCH.
IT TOOK YOU 5MINUTES TO READ 7PAGES?! THOROUGHLY?!?!?!
Back to lolgiggles.
HOHOHAHA. Claiming he must say something 8times for something to happen. Ok.
Jester fishing for info? Nah….
In post 187, HOHOHAHA wrote:
In post 185, The_Jester wrote:HOHO your flavor is obviously a voo-doo witch
Wrong.

That's why

killthestory is scum!
Again I like Yume.
Secondly, more importantly Fire and HOHOHAHA start on KillTheStory. I like that. Although im not sure if it’s for pressure or not. Either way KillTheStory isn’t sweating it.
Hrum Yumie… just…. Hrum…..
Just as I thought the RVS was ending.
Teams of fake and real post restrictions.
So HOHOHAHA can only vote once he goes through his crazy stage?
In post 214, HOHOHAHA wrote:
In post 212, The_Jester wrote:Ok now I'm officially lost
Trust me I'll act sane as except when my vote moves.
Then I gotta go through all that shit again.
ACTUALLY. Ugh…. Yume…. FF……
Whatever….
WTF!? Bandwagoning? Maybe RVS wasn’t THAT bad. HOHOHAHA, Jester and Fire. AW! And I really liked you guise.
Suddenly Le wild Shaziro appears.
In post 246, Shaziro wrote:Oh hey I'm here now. I'm about set to shiv FB but I think that's town and just needs some farm to take this head on. If Yume is claiming Annie, whatever they are (including town or scum) they are either very powerful because mod loves Annie, or very weak because mod wants to avoid playing favorites. Vedith, I was asking about when I told Yume to read between the lines of what she'd just said, but that might be irrelevant now.
BACKPEDAL HARDER!! So you were about to shiv FireBringer but think he’s actually town. WHY?
In post 260, Shaziro wrote:Fair enough. I like srs Firebringer more, btw. Jester, I swear to all things that are towny...

Firebringer, what are your thoughts on how Yume has been posting? Personally I don't see this as her scum game.
Fanning the flames when Post Restriction jokes come up, but while asking FB to bring the goods. My hands are clean guise!
Like Yume im very disappointed with most of you and Yume.
In post 273, HOHOHAHA wrote:I'm voting Yume as LLD's proxy actually.
But I'm not townreading her so hey why not delve into it

Yume is scum!
I’d find Yume like scum. But s/he/it wasn’t. So im not therefore voting me is not good.
In post 277, Shaziro wrote:I'm happy with my farm vote there.

Yume appears to be more timid and careful with her posts when she's scum, from what I've seen. With Vedith's stuff she was just firing back quickly and wasn't concerned with how it appeared.
Shaziro… you say under that same quote when Vedith asks you for an account of her being careful and timid as scum you reply “No.” So….. WTF? Primarily because I’ve found her a lot scummy. Over the top breadcrumbs. Arguing over irrelevant nuances. But if you haven’t seen her as scum…. Then why describe her behave as scum if theres… no record……?
The little reasoned exchange with Jester and Yume seems like conftown.
Don’t know if reading Yume is scum from HOHOHAHA repeatedly is irking me into not liking him as town but he has gone back down to slight town vibes.
Oh Yume….. Just stop at this point a lynch may have seemed inevitable. But at least its not the lot or entirely true… will doublecheck later. Hehe.
Post Restriction for Yume? Nah. She made the bear up. I assume she was breadcrumbing seeing how most of you were in disbelief at her claim. Hence the olala’s and the bears.
Aaaaand just wanna say. This game is balanced cause well….. im not that important until… well farming. And even then its not that special. Hehe/Srsly.
At this point:
Yume has 5 stars on her bandwagon.
Jester
Firebringer
HOHOHAHA
Hiplop
LLB
5/7 lynch.
Why hasn’t Shaziro jumped on board yet? My FoS turned hard into a HoS. But there are a few people I don’t think I’ve even seen yet. Soooo……
LycanFire is right. Again no Post Restriction for me.
I do like Shaziro for getting LLB’s song thing out of the way it’s gonna help communications A LOT. So hypothetically only 4 people on the 4:7 train to Yume.
Randomidget iso#3 has me confused. Once I read over is again maybe after I posted ill go back and try to clarify it for myself.
Agree with Vedith in relation to Randoms iso#3 there’s no need for RoleClaims.
Posts thrashing out Random’s claim. My mind’s just kinda melding. May come back to.
Vedith (pseudo?) voting fire
Random is coming across town whilst getting tunnelled by Shaziro.
In post 387, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 384, Shaziro wrote:Random is saying that his role PM tells him Lucian is in this game. He claimed to be Lucian. His claim is falling apart more and more. I'm perfectly happy with my vote.
This i a fucking misrep and you took the quote out of cintext entirely. Fuck off.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: shaziro
After a break I’m think the mind is functioning again. Maybe not at full level but then again it never really does. Shaziro later claims this was a misread.
In post 401, Shaziro wrote:You're changing your story. I don't like it. I'm content with my vote still. Vedith, my point is that Random is claiming that Thresh for some reason gets the ability to know that Lucian is town as part of his PR, but that Thresh is also scum. The only way this would be useful is if it is multiball, which we discussed and I for one don't believe it is. I've got some extra info as to why I don't think it is as well. It smacks of scum trying a ballsy move to try and skate by as "conftown".
Pushing for a lynch. But….. would town add in the extra info, I know shit, business. That said I don’t see how Random changed his story, I just don’t get why it was so relevant this early. I kinda agree with Jester.
In post 403, The_Jester wrote:
In post 393, Vedith wrote: I suspect if scum know that Lucian is in the game, they may know more about Lucian himself. This is why revealing who you are
COULD
be stupid.
For this, scum are going to want to lynch here.
Why would scum want to lynch somebody they got info on instead of trying to use that fact to their advantage somehow?
In post 437, HOHOHAHA wrote:Anyways Yume is scum!

Or whatever

Shaziro is next
Props to this fine specimine of a Hydra.
On the second point only.
Hiplop. Not contributing a lot. But getting farm votes. Riiiiight.
FireBringer in second. But I get that.
Im liking that vote on Shaziro by SummerInWonderland.
In post 456, Shaziro wrote:
In post 278, Vedith wrote:
In post 277, Shaziro wrote:With Vedith's stuff she was just firing back quickly and wasn't concerned with how it appeared.
I strongly disagree with this.
However, I can't give evidence to this as of yet.

Can you give me example games of her being scum while being careful?
In post 279, Vedith wrote:
In post 277, Shaziro wrote:Yume appears to be more timid and careful with her posts when she's scum
My response was for this comment - Sorry.
In post 280, Shaziro wrote:No.
Still true
In post 407, Shaziro wrote:In what way am I trying to stop you being able to function? I said I think your claim is full of holes and seems scummy to me. I rescinded a point that I found to be false, but since my read on you wasn't based on that point by any means, I think my read still holds water.

As LLD could tell you, actions speak louder than words, so instead of OMGUS voting me, screaming that I'm tunneling and confbiasing, and trying AtE if all else fails I guess?...try actually doing towny things. Consider this my "No, if you stop talking about my read on you and start trying to play the game elsewhere I won't call you scummy for it" confirmation.
Still true
Still waiting for that link I thought you said you didn’t have for Yume’s careful and timid Scum game. Or did the rules change when I wasn’t looking? I mean if you’re gonna use it for point like. Unless its like HOHO said ongoing then #idontwannaknow.
But confirmation of some kinda would be Fantabulous.
Ooh Firebringer focusing on SIW for appearing to think too much on the game…. Her words have been like… perfect. But its not exactly not justified where she puts her vote.
RE:KTS telling Fire he should have done that pages ago I DO agree with Shaziro
In post 466, Shaziro wrote:That's fine and all, but when it's been made clear by the game's progression that no, we aren't seeing what you see, you only have yourself to blame when you get irritated that we aren't seeing it if you don't explain. On top of that, explaining it would (assuming you are town) benefit town. So it'd be a good.
Then this.
In post 474, Shaziro wrote:I mean, it was a joke, I figured you were townreading her.
Great. I mean KTS just said “no” and I just wanna facebang my laptop right now, except its ancient and would probs stop working altogether. But yah, I’d policy lynch just for being non contributing. I don’t take peoples opinions unless, you know, they actually give them.
In post 478, Maestro wrote:
Spoiler: Maestro wrote words
hiplop - apparently Mundo with a PR
LLD - apparently Sona with a PR [later edit: idfk apparently people don't believe her why does it matter???]

One of Lycan's first posts about NPCs looked like rolefishing and I hated it and them for making it.
@Yume - #55 is either you deflecting with sarcasm or you feigning indifference and superiority. I hate it and you for making it.

Who is Vedith and why does everybody want him to have their children? Is he the new Majiffy/Thor, a title which here means a (sometimes-)lovable asshole who everybody blindly sheeps in Mafia games? Why does he deserve farm?
More @ 11...

@Yume - #61 is either you trying to sound more informed than us or rolefishing. I hate it and I hate you more for making it.

@Vedith - #70 I have taken pride in fucking around with VIs from time to time in games but A) the player you're verbally shitting on isn't a VI, so you can calm the fuck down, and B) I'm told most people don't get to verbally shit on other players anymore and BOOHOO get-off-my-lawn but you gotta play by the rules, bitch. Stop the condescending crap or eat rope. I love me a good policy lynch.

@Yume/Shaziro - #71+72 were in alignment with my thoughts exactly. Yay?

At this point in my notes, I just wwrote "Vedith is an asshole" - you heard it here first, folks. But wait, that's not all. I then wrote "really really really really not interested in Yume/Vedith" and I think I pretty much nailed it boiz and gurlz.

randomidget's claim was a thing that doesn't mean much right now. He didn't word it very well but it was a thing.

Lots of shitposting from Jester and Fire... ???

I literally wrote "OHAI SUMMER I FORGOT YOU WERE IN THIS FUCKING GAME" and then KTS posted for (I think?) the first time. I think I didn't like his vote but now I'm not sure what I had against it...? Maybe I just thought it could be better put to use elsewhere.

Also, @KTS, why is Summer scum?

@Vedith - #331 As a mod and a '12, that's not at ALL how UPicks generally work and I'm almost sure this one wasn't done like that because my role and the one in the OP are too specifically linked (IMO) to be just cookie cutter roles he then molded to LoL UPick choices. Also, why do you think the review process took so long?

@Vedith - #351+352 I wrote "now he gets it"; I think it was in reference to the UPick thing. idk

TL;DR Vedith is being a dick but Yume still smells bad, Fire and Jester are mainly fluff/shit-posting, random made a claim that doesn't really matter, WHY are Summer and/or Shaziro scum when they have barely posted? Summer has like 3 posts and Shaz is just like commentating idek. It's kindof annoying, actually.

VOTE: Yume

Spoiler: FOR LLD
Do more please.

I literally just Google Image searched "Maestro bitches" and was not disappointed at ALL
I like the input.
I didn’t read Lycan as fishing just trying to get to grips and have some rules going forward. A bit of brainstorming.
Yume. I think I might have like addressed a few things there. Though im surprised you didn’t bring up her claim and instead just went with Yume vs. Vedith.
And that’s what it mostly consisted of that I feel I hadn’t already covered. My list on Shaziro at this point feels like its enough.
Well yup.Yume just like TOTALLY ROLECLAIMED kinda. So…. There you have it. Well cept for the shield bit.... bomb bit, bomb, bomb, BOMB. All lof them are conditional so, you never know…. But that’s about the height of it. I would say the game is balanced well because of the conditions. I’d be content at farm level 3 personally.
Sneaky bandwagon got sneaky because Yume had gone down to L-3 if im reading that not L-1. I don’t know why she’s attracting attention to herself at this point. But at one point she did have 5. Hiplop/LLB’s jump vote had it a bit muddled for a bit.
And there’s no specification as to whether someone is or isn’t Tibbers. But there’s nothing about having to find him so, irrelevant. And if it’s not blatanty obvious. Please don’t target me for night stuff. :eek:
So whose on my/Yume’s wagon:
HOHOHAHA
LLB
Hiplop
Maestro
In post 517, The_Jester wrote:I can see the difference after zooming. Well, looks like I jumped my horse. Still, where do you stand with random? The topic kinda became quiet and you seemed very determined to lynch him.
This toward Shaziro because his votes still on Random.
In post 518, Shaziro wrote:I still think he's lying and would be happy to see him hang as of right now, but I'd also be happy to see him do towny things and not hang if he is town.
Just flippity floppity.
Vedeth still seems set on Fire.
In post 509, The_Jester wrote:Let's make a counterwagon to a counterwagon!

VOTE: Shaziro

I really dislike how you've been coasting around Yume, saying dull stuff and waiting for a convenient moment to escape the random wagon without any proper recapitulation.
I also wouldn't be surprised if that hiplop vote was a scumslip.
This. Times a hundred and two. Random's wagon is going no where. (as of yet)

I like Lycans round up post. But srsly, an in depth look would be appreciated. Better than that and better than Maestro’s. Points out scummy behaviour. Lets face it there would have been questions over Yumes PR stuff. And the attitude is saddening.
In post 533, Vedith wrote:
In post 530, Shaziro wrote:Odds Vedith is a lyncher?
Probably pretty low. But nice one on trying to take focus from Fire. :up:
I like this. I mean I don’t like the idea of Fire being scum, cause funny as f*ck but because its directed at Shaziro.
Lets hang him and see how he flips!!! :D

Yeah Yumes frustrated what can ya do, it’s over now.

Ps. Hiplop. You’ve been at this too long to believe that roleblockers are never town. They can be. As in this case but whatever. Maestro too. I mean come on. You’ve been here four and five years. Pull the other one.
In post 546, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 545, Maestro wrote:Also, I wanna talk to random when he's here but he's not.
Sup g

I really don't know on Yume right, gut says town but head says scum. Pretty sure there i scum in jester/vedith/fb. Shaz is still scum
I like you. But which one outta jester/vedeth and fire?
In post 547, Maestro wrote:Random what if I told you I believed you, like 100%, on Thresh being in the game, but not much else. Where do we go from there? And why did you claim this info?
I don’t like this. But Im not sure why yet.
In post 553, Shaziro wrote:I can see role blocker being scum, but I'm assuming this is probably role madness, so wouldn't all scum have prs that a town roleblocker could block.

VOTE: Unvote
So you unvoted Random because of this convo over Yume or just trying to slip off your vote with no one noticing?
Maestro. Please, Town role blockers are useful if they live long enough and the pot is whittled down to be useful.

PS. Speculating alignment seems like a moot point when you consider that alignments were randomized.
So sayeth the great all powerful mod page1, post1.

Back to reading i suppose
TL;DR

Town:
Me

Town leans:
Jester
Random
SummerInWonderland
LycanFire

Null:
HoHoHaHa
Vedeth
FireBringer

Scum leans:
Hiplop
Maestro
KTS

SureScum:
Shaziro

Lists subject to change. But, i do like Shaziro for the noose.

Actually smooching SummerInWonderland down to scumlean.
Due to her being like super calm in the beginning and quite cool, calm and collected. Following Yumie/my claim, im surprized there is no questioning it’s just like, yah she probs needs to go.
In post 560, SummerInWonderland wrote: Yume- I don’t like your attitude in the game again not alignment related. I am not sure what to think of how you are handling it you just seem not to care? I would think scum would be trying to survive and town trying to give information but you aren’t doing either… your claim seems to be more useful to scum from what people are saying to. It is frustrating but I think you are probably scum in this or horrific apathetic town.
It just seems in Stark contrast to how I perceived her earlier.
Wow… Fire’s bandwagon just like lifted off.
Jester’s gone with Summer. I agree. Not as much as Shaziro. But I’ll take Summer if I can have her.
In post 567, The_Jester wrote:I'm with Fire on that one. SIW's last post just screams newbscum. All her posts are form without substance, poorly covered with playfulness. This last post also seems way overblown, like she felt desperate to gain towncred and a higher position instantly, whereas a town player wouldn't feel that need.

VOTE: SIW

Also notice how she puts KTS and Fire, two people who have started the wagon on her, down her readlist and tries to play them down.

This wagon's much better than Yume.
PREACH. I’ve been in this situation before. You’re screwed either way. Apathic or desperate. The only two ways you come out. Neither is attractive for avoiding a dead set lynch.
Spat between Vedeth and Fire leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Would tend to lean more positively toward Fire than Vedeth.
Vedeth looks slightly scummy seeing as “Oops! I included LLD in my scumthoughts. EBWOP”
Summer upset because Fire called her out. Sounds excessively defensive because she feels like its though she’s too nice or “playful” bar the GIF… IDK. I actually liked nice Summer. But to suddenly have Yume/me as scum because she kinda lost hope or is a “horrific apathetic town”…. Seems like the pot calling the kettle black.
Wait Vedeth and Summer have day chat? That’s nice…. But where’d it come from? I don’t even know if this is a joke or not….
Vedeth vs. Fire. Fire actually looks sane coming outta this. But damn it Vedeth makes a nice rebuttal for Shaziro.
Jester’s coming on as scummy
In post 636, The_Jester wrote:Shaziro's town, quote me on that.
Yes I’ll quote but im not BELIEVING.
Aw… Vedeth bet me on that quote. And I haven’t found her unpleasant in the slightest even with the Yume vs. Vedeth. Seemed perplexed and a bit lolgiggles but not unpleasant.
In post 646, Vedith wrote:
In post 641, Shaziro wrote:To sum it up, I don't care that you think I'm scum
because I don't play like you do,
In post 641, Shaziro wrote:You're also always confident in all of your reads,
no matter how dumb they are
This is scum Shaziro giving out fake reads and excuses right now.
Yes like the Yume game that STILL HASN’T MATERIALISED!!
AWH MAN…. Im actually disappointed that Vedeth replaced out. But that kinda turned ugly.
Mundo’s caps are making my eyes bleed or I need another break.
Kay, so why is Summer NOT Scum Hiplop?
In post 669, The_Jester wrote:JESTER THINK MUNDO BIASED

You're calling people terrible for voting SIW but your case on Yume is nonexistant. Do you think you can get by whole game like that?
^This.
In post 676, SummerInWonderland wrote:
In post 670, Firebringer wrote:Not to mention his case on SIW being town is nonexistent
I will link my game in a sec

you are just wrong and I think scum.
YOUR REASON FOR ALL YOUR SCUM READS IS "they are fake, faker faker"
and jester is following that for reasons??? and shaziro is jumping on and didnt explain (he said he will so will wait for that)

so I am scum because I am fake
hiplop is now scum because he is fake.

you dont read my posts
and I think in here yume/shaz/firebringer
is scum if not all three. idk.

@hiplop what do you think???
^Please. Take a breath. Chillout. This is becoming too dependant imho. I find you scummy because you’re Yume argument looks contrived and hypocritical. Being playful as Hiplop stated you were previously lynched for is stupid (that it was done in the first place) but that you and Hiplop are like conftown. I gather you’re in a relationship together and that’s really cool but….. It’s like too close for comfort here. So im thinking scumteam? Not sure though. I could have gone visa vi on masons but apparently you are…. With someone else who you’ve been piggy banking with. But again that’s not even my point. So what did you and vedeth differentiate on?
Ugh. There goes fire bringer.
Actually a bit of town cred to Shaziro for detailing a crafted opinion on a SummerInWonderland case. Iso#93
At this point I think I could go for either one of them. Will review at end.
In post 709, The_Jester wrote:I'm rude?! He's intentionally pissing people off while faking a post restriction and lying about it, to the point people replace out. Plus his only reads are: "she's scum cause I said so, she's town cause I said so. You're scum if you don't agree". Give me a fucking break.
^RE:Hiplop. Agreed.
Lycan you have disappointed me (slightly)
Jester is town.
FB and Random maybes.
LLD null.
And nothing on anything else.
Wow. A lot of people still have Yume low down…. I can excuse that to an extent but why isn’t it a case of lynch be damned or no.
If its not convincing you why didn’t you go HAMMERTIME? Would it look too scummy? You’re dropping down my list fast. Yeah. Yume lied. And roleclaimed unnecessarily. Ce sera. I cant make excuses. I think she was just too frustrated. It can get like that sometimes you just feel powerlessly backed into a corner. What can one do?
Lycan is speaking up a lot more now.
But Jester is the one pushing the game forward.
He asks Yume whose the most suspicious on her wagon. I’d say either Hiplop or Maestro. Leaning more toward Maestro if I stop thinking about the SIW/Vedeth/Hiplop thing.
Jester Yume has been the easiest target. When (no offense) there’s plenty of others to share the love with.
In post 790, Lycanfire wrote:UNVOTE:

not feeling vedith slot any more.
Lycan finally votes on Yume. But after detailed post. It just rubs me up the wrong way.
Getting the feels NAI is of some explanation. Tried google. The only thing that seemed remotely revelant was “New And Important” from Urban Dictionary. Someone throw me a bone here. Cant address SIWs iso#17 without it.
In post 815, hiplop wrote:
In post 813, Shaziro wrote:Hiplop fucks around as either alignment, s
C RUMBLING POINT OF WHAT YOURE SAYING

MUNDO DONT LIKE IT

MUNDO DOES NOT FUCK AROUND. MUNDO CATCHES SCUM
Then GO GO CATCH MODE because all I’ve seen is you dicking about.
In post 818, Killthestory wrote:stop being mean to mundo :^(
Hardcore Cuddle Buddy mode continued iso above #27,26,21,20,15.
Opinion on Shaziro starting to change. Only voice against Hiplop,KTS and Summer. Taking a stand on stuff.
KTS. Escalates cuddle buddy mode. Its about to go nucular fan boy in here. The countdown begins.
In post 831, Lycanfire wrote:Both of these lynches are awful.

More thoughts when im not pretending to be dead at work.
This bothers me because at the time you’re still voting for Yume. Or did I miss something? Could have been talking hiplop and Shaziro. Who at this point. I’ve gone off.
Scummy vibes from hiplop/LLD(possibility one is town one is scum?), SIW(black kettle, too defensive, half mason claim from vedeth I think), Maestro, Lycan sliding down not quite there yet though.
KTS -3 from that Fanboy scenario we talked about.
In post 833, Killthestory wrote:MUNDO THINKS VOTES ON MUNDO ARE BAD, AND THE PLAYERS ARE MEAN TOO MUCH TO MUNDO MUCH NEED STOP!
In post 837, Lycanfire wrote:First off, jester's #789 post is completely flaccid. If your scumreads and townreads influence one another your scumreads influence your other scumreads. A post like that tells me he's ok with Vedith being lynched but not ok with calling any scumpartners of his, because he would probably have to say Yume, and he claims Yume is town because meta or some shit like that which is worth several times less than associatives
in this game

Next, the Yume wagon is the cleanest one on the board, and hiplop's on it. I wouldn't be surprised if there's two scum on him right now.

I was holding back when i was putting her in null. I think she looks good with Yume. She's holding a chainsaw for hiplop for when he flips town. If she really hates Yume why is she on Shaziro? That's the worst wagon because random's only on it because he can't comprehend that Shaziro had every reason to grill him for potentially asking for doc CC while asking for farm votes if not CCed.

With how the votes are I'm okay with this lynch too.
^Kay so thinking now Lycan is scum. Kscum? Opportunistic Kscum. Shaziro’s moved to probs town. I wouldn’t be surprized if some scum hid until well boredom won out. Now they’re actually getting involved. #LETSGETUSALYNCHINHERE.
In post 846, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Hiplop
^I can Digglet.
In post 848, Killthestory wrote:I'M SORRY MUNDO BUT MUNDO NEEDS TO BE ON THIS LYNCH

VOTE: Hiplop
^???? This makes no sense and leave my Hiplop read skewed. WIFOM, bussing? :/
In post 849, Dwlee99 wrote:SPEED LYNCH KTS TOMORROW
Yep.
Case on Hiplop.
-Non contributory despite claims of greatness.
-Tagged with SIW, for reasons I cant put my finger on. Seemed to serious to be lolgiggles.
In post 859, Dwlee99 wrote:I see very little reason to townread those 4 players (excluding random I actually think he is town) but the other three is like ??
why are you townreading them. Hiplop is just screaming "MUNDO THINK ___ TOWN" and I doubt this is how hiplop got his "Best Performance: Town".
^Nuff said.
Fanboy -3
In post 883, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 879, hiplop wrote:
In post 859, Dwlee99 wrote:I see very little reason to townread those 4 players (excluding random I actually think he is town) but the other three is like ??
why are you townreading them. Hiplop is just screaming "MUNDO THINK ___ TOWN" and I doubt this is how hiplop got his "Best Performance: Town".
Go fuck yourself
Mafiascum is so salty today, what the fuck?
But I guess this confirms you were just faking the post restriction this whole time.
““Legit””
Where the blind blue f*ck is Maestro?
Accusations of misrepresentation gone straight over my head don’t follow. At all hiplop has done f*ck all.
In post 906, Maestro wrote:I'm literally asking this, in all seriousness and honesty, how the fuck do any of you expect anybody to follow what's going on if half of you are faking post restrictions and the other half are fucking around and faking THE SAME POST RESTRICTIONS? What the FUCK is going on. The last 2 pages have seriously just been you all calling eachother names. I see no finding Scum. I see no dialogue or questioning or reasoning going on. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING ON DAY ONE YOU GUYS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
^I like this.
In post 917, Randomnamechange wrote:I want to lynch Shaz today but would be willing to go Dwlee as I scumread Fire. That being said, Dwlee is looking better out of Dwlee vs Hiplop. This annoys me as I don't think they are scum, but Yume might be the best lynch here.
Yes, Dwlee comes out looking better. No. Dont lynch me please.
In post 924, Killthestory wrote:Because it leaves it open for lolhammering from someone such as me.

Because we all know I will do that.

I will.

HAMMER.

EVERYONE.
Correct me if im wrong but you didnt hammer Yume? Would it have been too scummy looking when she threw in her claim? Will have to check about page20-23.
In post 935, hiplop wrote:shaz are you telling mundo that this doesnt remind you of how she dealt with spiffeh in LOTSE?

I don't believe that. this is TEXTBOOK yume scum
I believe your scumhunter extraordainaire claim is either wrong.
Or you’re scum.
You’re not that dumb.
Scum.
In post 936, Shaziro wrote:...That might be a good point. Hang on.
Good God you were starting to climb the town ladder. Now ride the snake back to limbo.
In post 939, hiplop wrote:idc. I think its very likely shes scum. MUNDO really does. Her town game is MUCH different
You don’t care? That would explain a horrific apathetic town. But you’re not. SCUM.
In post 940, Shaziro wrote:I can't say I've seen much if any of that. As it is, she isn't doing much, which is irritating. Care to trade reads? I'd like you to pick one of Jester, Summer, KTS, or Dwlee and give me your read on 'em and why. I'll do the same for you for whoever you want or anyone from a list of folks.

Jester: Town. Pushing conversation. Testing. Don’t think I agree with him on everything.
KTS: Piggy banking.
Summer: Hypocritical.
Dwlee: Lean town.
In post 941, The MM wrote:
In post 849, Dwlee99 wrote:SPEED LYNCH KTS TOMORROW
I could back this up.

KTS, Hiplop and Lady Lambdadelta are doing absolutely nothing but saying "lynch X", "Y is scum", and all. All three are on my shitlist.
Shaziro at least tries to make sense.
Dwlee screams frustrated as hell, but that's usually town.

Here, you have the few things I read out of the 4 pages that were written while I was off.
Lycan, there’s bandwagons galore. And you pick the dead one to sit on. HRM. Lol. I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 20 PAGES IVE LAUGHED BETWEEN YOU AND YUME.
I still don’t know, you’ve gone back to null.
In post 951, The_Jester wrote:Well it doesn't look like SIW is getting lynched anywhere soon and I'm ready to give hiplop a second chance cause I'm on him mostly out of anger and frustration and that's not the best advisor. He seems to act pretty natural with the wagon on him, so. I'm definitely not lynching dwlee so that leaves Yume as the only option I guess. I'll vote her before the deadline, unless somebody has a better proposition.
Gee thanks Jester.
In post 953, Yume wrote:Q: What would you do when I flip town? If you are gonna say you'll move on and evaluate, it won't work. I demand an apology from all of you when I flip town. I have had enough of shitty excuses.
WHATEVER HAPPENED. DEAL WITH IT, RE-EVALUATE YOUR GAME AND HOW BRINGING BAD BLOOD INTO A GAME STILL AFTER 39PAGES IS BENEFICIAL TO YOU. Its not. You may have deserved more then. But in the rare likelihood you’ll even see this, this stigma and attitude is not good for you. PUT IT BEHIND YOU.
In post 968, The MM wrote:
In post 963, The_Jester wrote:Well hiplop's lynch ain't gonna happen cause he's got a bloc behind him anyway. And you don't wanna lynch Yume. Who do you propose then?
Anyone in Hiplop's bloc (basically the 4 on his farmwagon + KTS maybe?). It's not exactly smart, but my natural hate for town blocks plus the parties involved really don't really let me see any other alternative.

Also, the counter-farmwagons need to get a fact straight. If we want hiplop not to get the farm, we have to give our all to either Dwlee or Jester, not just spread between both.
Im good with either. For now at least. Because at the minute its mathematically impossible for all my scumreads to be true. Jester, hasn’t really ever wavered. And Dwlee building on FB’s momentum seems clear calm and precise.
Suddenly 6 on my wagon. At least one is scum.
Lycanfire, Maestro, Hiplop, Lady Lambdadelta, The_Jester, Dwlee99
Take you’re pick.
Yes, Yume, we are town. But it kinda went to pot after you and vedeth got hot and heavy and your roleclaim. Which wasn’t entirely factual anyway.
In post 1041, Yume wrote:Actually, I am not lying. I can kill any player who causes me to die by any means.
Or you know. A Bomb.
In post 1047, Lycanfire wrote:Shaziro: vengeful isn't a role easily given to town because it punishes the mafia for successfully mislynching. Vengeful bomb is all kinds of powerful.

Not to mention, she claims to have RB+Vengeful+Bomb at level 1. She's overloaded with power or lying. She's confirmed scum.
Where were these questions like 20 pages ago?
In post 1061, Yume wrote:It's times like this that I wish I was actually scum so that you'd at least lynch correctly.
PREACH.
In post 1073, Yume wrote:And one more thing. You are an insensitive bastard who keeps pushing my buttons on purpose. I am not replacing out because of your accusations, I am replacing out so I don't snap completely.

replace out
Cant blame a girl there, times you gotta put yourself first and its far better to request replacement than just dropping off the face of the world.
Ooh. At this point I realised I’ve just mistaken hiplop for hiphop I think. Might double check later if I find it in myself to care.
In post 1083, The_Jester wrote:I support Lycan.

VOTE: Lycan
No.

END.
Nothing else of interest after this stands out.

Side note at the beginning when i state i like Yume, she breadcrumbing. Hell by the look of her avatar she was breadcrumbing.

TL;DR

TOWN

me

TownLean

Jester
Dwlee
Shaziro(i know total revert right)

Probs Town

Randomidget

Limbo

TheMM

Not helping but not quite Scum

Hiplop
HOHOHAHA
LLD

Scummy

LycanFire

Scumtastic

SnowInWonderland
KillTheStory

#WeDontTalkNoMore

Maestro. (I feel like more contribution would be a beautiful thing, otherwise i find you a bit scummy)

VOTE: The_Jester
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1141, hiplop wrote:I think that is a scum post
Of course you would.

Tell me in detail what it was exactly though you didnt like about it.
Help me, to help you understand. :mrgreen:
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Basic »

PS. Hiplop.
Do your own Homework rather than asking Dwlee to search, analyse and give you your answers for you.
Form your own opinion.

PPS. Wishing you had bumped Yume off? Why?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1149, hiplop wrote:Because I'm afraid people are going to LONGPOSTISTOWNIE you and youre gonna win
That's not much reasoning.
And it'll be great if town wins.
And as town, ill be happy.

So call me out using of course the points i've provided.
Ill be glad to help.

PS. Long posts arent auto townie. I just replaced in, and im giving a blow by blow account of what i've seen and what i've thought throughout. Tell me thats not helpful?! /sarcasm. At least ive taken a stance.

Its more than Mundo was doing throughout.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1151, Dwlee99 wrote:tbh long posters are the most difficult to read because I can't bother reading their walls, but I liked basic's reads list.
It BOUNCED. A LOT.

If theres anyone you want me to be specific about in a shorter post, just give a name and ill whittle down how it altered.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Basic »

LycanFire:

If i was to diseminate every post up i wouldnt have moved from my laptop for a solid week, ignoring the fact i need to eat, drink, work, rest and play. Sorry if 130 odd posts later
In post 839, Lycanfire wrote:i might have misread #758
Which relates to
In post 758, The_Jester wrote:Vedith didn't act like his town self as I know it but his lynch is definitely out of question today, with deadline so soon and no replacement on the horizon.
resulting in
In post 942, Lycanfire wrote:then why do you want to lynch firebringer/dwlee if yume is scum?
In post 938, Shaziro wrote:Only way I could see that being the case, tbh, is if she was scum with Vedith.
pretty believable. i only dropped the idea when i thought jester was acting weird about yume/vedith. turns out i misread his post, which does a lot for my paranoia.

lots of people i would lynch before dwlee
Sorry if thats confusing. If Vedeth was ever scum with Yume. What was the WHOLE. ENTIRE. mess RVS? Shenanigans?
If you scumread SIW you basically have to townread Shaziro.
Which basically happened as she progressed down my town reads, Shaziro went up. Like literally. Top to Bottom.
I dont get you're point here. Its a happy co-incidence that Shaziro went down my list while SIW went up. This is a fault how?
Interesting how you scumlean me when I resisted wagons on both your townleans. Unlike you I don't get the benefit of knowing who is innocent, so lashing out at me for voting you instead of Shaziro and Dwlee is confusing at best and an obvious scumslip at worst.
VC's are still analysed no? Its strange you witheld from them both while not contributing all that much but contributing commentary(from memory!). So im WIFOM'ingall over that.
No. I know no one's alignment bar my own. So sorry to disappoint. But you sound relatively certain i do know whose innocent. Maybe my scumreads better than i thought... Pffft. Nahhh.
And obv. Scumslip? Nope. Just a town with a MASSIVE case of WIFOM.
She was faking a post restriction like everyone else with the random olalalala posts. I gave her an opportunity to admit it's fake, she said it wasn't and became a liar. Nobody should doubt that she intended to claim Annie from early on. Scum have motive for trying to claim so early is obvious: to get the farm vote. That's the real problem
Reading this at the beginning it seemed like she was breadcrumbing. As i said somewhere in the wall text. Annie apparently is the mods favourite character. I'd rather this hadnt been disclosed. but IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT I WANT!!!
So everyone is kinda like "Nah bruh, nah" and thats cool guise it really is. Ill be gotten rid of one way or another, hell im in too deep now not to either blow someone up with me at night or be saved for an easy lynch tomorrow. Either one im good with. Ive said my piece and i await death to /in again.

KTS
In post 1157, Killthestory wrote:Basic is pretty much scum. It doesn't take a genius to see it. The thought process is fake, and the posts they quote are only there for them to be able to push a mislynch. None of their reads make sense, and the ""pressure" they're trying to apply is forced. Plus, the emotes and caps are awkward.
LMFAO. What about my thought process was fake? If that wasnt the post of a mangled soul caught in a hurricane i dont know what was.
But these quotes i put up? Which ones. I do remember concentrating on Shaziro. But it changed and i just wasnt bothered about changing them so that people could see my thought process. The above post as with most of yours, just seem to be place holders.

Thanks MM.
I put an awful lot of work in there. The fruits mightnt be great, but DAMMIT i tried.

Jester

Spoiler:
RE: Joke about lovers PT.
-Things were getting out of hand and i appreciated the humor. Fairly sure this was still RVS but it seemed heavy and was grateful for the relief or i could have been being sarcastic.

RE: KTS.
-He deserves to be spanked with a comically oversized paddle.

RE: Dont be posting your thoughts on your predecessor.
Why not? Her actions were not smooth like a Sunday morning. Its clearly in my interest to address it.

RE: Shaziro not jumping on the bandwagon.
WIFOM. I get too skittish. That and i considered myself/Yume quite scummy here.

RE:SIW voting Shaziro.
Are you sure you read my wall text? This occupied a LARGE ass part of it that eventually changed.
I found him scummy then, because he seemed to be coasting by on the Yume thing, just posting "It's not her playstyle". Then never backed it up with meta links was it Vedeth or FB that asked for them. Starting wagons on people like Randomidget with not much much i could paddle out. It just looked like a distraction and Yume had enough lynch fans to do the job. So at the time yes, i liked the vote.

RE: Backpedal on SIW
Kinda a gut feeling.
In post 534, SummerInWonderland wrote:
In post 532, Yume wrote:And since you're not gonna listen, it's better to mislynch me now than mislynch me in LYLO like Kuroi did.
really?
I think you are emotional, hold grudges that affects this game?
and it is annoying
but I believe your claim.
on a personal level I don't like the just give up attitude but this isn't about that.
Followed by: ISO 9/Post 560
Yume- I don’t like your attitude in the game again not alignment related. I am not sure what to think of how you are handling it you just seem not to care? I would think scum would be trying to survive and town trying to give information but you aren’t doing either… your claim seems to be more useful to scum from what people are saying to. It is frustrating but I think you are probably scum in this or horrific apathetic town.
I found this to be a 180 in attitude although to be fair. I believe your claim, attitude doesnt matter, i think you're scum.
BUT.
Im not commited enough to put the vote on, im just gonna stoke the flames a bit more and let people know that my vote can fall there. And then her playstyle issues were brought up and everyone kinda got sidetracked with stuff.
you are on the wrong wagon, scum will push me.
lol playfulness, I am continously scum read off of my style
being nice and playful is not scummy.
I can totally link town me getting pushed for the same thing when I was obvi town.

This on a sidenote doesnt seem right. Scum will push me. I dont know sounds like an AtE. I dont mind AtE but what bothers me is the appearence of know what scum will do when, there's lots of wagons.
Why is she so special that scum would specifically want to push her? (#iso10) Meh.

RE: Player relationship.
Its hard to tell. Most recently this annoys me from SIW.
@hiplop thoughts? I called him scum to you that game as soon as I saw it and it is happened to me in this game
No reference it just seems secretive and im trying to take into account they're in a relationship so im like.... eh..... eh..... #outoftheloop.

RE: Black Kettles and Masons
Sorry, pot calling the kettle black is a turn of phrase, like being hypocritical re: essentially voting for Yume whilst previously saying she believed her claim because "attitude"
VOTE: yume
reasons already discussed why- hiplop is not being the lynch, lurking since got heat, scummy claim?
The only thing i took between ISO's was that yume's anger/apathy was not NAI. So other than "feelings" i dont see why she got on the Yume train.
In post 600, Vedith wrote:
In post 598, Firebringer wrote:Weird how you and Vedith have the exact same thoughts.
Well, me and Summer have day chat. That's where we decided it.
Fire - Vote Shaziro with me,
IF
he flips town I'll vote any where you want for the rest of the game.
WHEN
he flips scum, we can the lynch you and work on the 3rd from the 4 names. :up:
There was kinda a weird buddy thing going on here i thought. But this caught my eye and was like Huh? Joke? But i dont think it was ever really picked up on. Its all based from Vedith's side however and the only reference i can think of that Summer mentioned Vedith (could be wrong!) was on a scum list where vedith was slightly town.

RE: Shaziro going up the ladder.
NOW I KNOW I GAVE DEETS HERE ON MY ORIGINAL. :/
Its too long! And ive already wrote more than i was hoping to.
To be brief. While he was obvscum at the beginning my reads obvsuck. Over time it seemed like he was helping things go forward even when it came to sorting out LLD's sorta kinda PR. He stuck to his guns with Yume and then he got caught in the crosshairs of people arguing him. (cant remember what full wall text)

RE:Hiplop and KTS.
I dont like wither of them in truth.

RE: Finding Shaziro scummy vs KTS.
this is probably where shaziro first started to properly propel up and down.
Shaziro asks KTS for more input (+++)
KTS says no.
Shaziro goes oh ok. (---)
I didnt think i'd ever see anyone just go (ESSENTIALLY), ok.

RE: My catch up VC.
It was more of a statement.
Personally in the Wall text i examine the VC later and guess Maestro/Hiplop.

RE:Hiplop - Not quite town, Not quite scum.
I bounce back and forth here. I could equally put him as scummy. But i wouldnt be ready to lynch him just yet.
To be frank i dont know, sometimes it seems like KTS is making him look scummy. And then again, all i've seen him do is go MUNDO bullsh*t. Down the line if i go on i'd be willing to lynch him. But not to the extent that i'd be willing to hang SIW or KTS. I'd take a lynch for one of them to flip.

RE:LycanFire.
I got really good vibes from him RVS. Its gone down hill from there. Pops in with a placeholder now and again maybe one long-ish post. Iso15.
Dont agree with Maestro, "he's on the right side of the Yume arguement", No, Lycan, he's really not and your not either. And WTF did he go? Its like prod dodging.
KTS. And he likes him because he "asggressive posts" Gee... I thought he just says "no, im not giving my reasons" or "Mundo2.0."
And well im town, thats the only thing i am sure of.
I just dont feel he's said much at all, like he's there frequently but not more the 5 posts actually appear to be contributory. I dont like alot of what he has said or the way he seems to purposefully abstain from wagons and its prob gut feeling. Probs not worth being lynched for without more. Therefore he sits on scummy
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Basic »

Shaziro: I must have missed it. Can you give me a general breakdown or rough post guesstimate?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Basic »

IIOA
Information instead of analysis.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Basic »

-Yeah. It's not the first time I've been called out for it.
Anything I can help clear up here though random?

-Shaziro. Oh thanks and sorry. I remember this post and was like ill just go back to it later and forgot. Sorry again (Sincerely). Might just skim it to clarify at work to see what you seen. And yeah no, that rule is fairly significant. I see now how that comparison was made. Re hiplop/stiffeh and vedith/here. But no. She was just genuinely angry/frustrated.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1180, Killthestory wrote:If you really need me to make a case on why Basic is obvious scum, then I'd be happy to comply. I need to fill my quota of catching at least one scum a game.

VOTE: Random
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Basic »

Lol. ah im sure you're cool. But srsly, that case tho?

I want it so bad!! If only for you to air out your concerns.
Its best for town all round really.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1183, hiplop wrote:KTS is pretty obviously town. I don't thinkt hat needs much explaining.

Jester is likely town by association, but hes been largely useless. Uh, he doesn't seem to have any intent either way.

Yume has been riding coattails, seemingly only caring about survival and acting in a way I expect her to do as scum. I have other reasons for this, and I'm very certain. There was a good post explaining the IIoA nature of the most recent post by her replacement. It was kinda textbook scum replace in.

All of these reasons have been fairly clear.
Where's that excruciatingly detailed list tho?
You know the one where you explain what you dont like my post?

I mean you've read my post?
The one that has all the IIOA.
Yeah that one.

Waiting....

@TheMM. I cant help myself.
But actually. I would like to see SOMETHING definitive. Other than she lied... cause well she did. But i held my hands up on that one when she roleclaimed.

And part of me actually does think we'd get a better read whats going on in the town.
Provided they're able.
I mean alot of people seem so readily convinced i'm scum.
So putting a case together shouldnt be so hard.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Basic »

I'd be okay with random farm.

VOTE: randomidget
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1275, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hiplop did you or did you not poison me last night.

Cause I'm this close to lynching you
Did you target hiplop last night too?

I did for the roleblock. And was gassed violently.
Fyi. Thought potential scum mates could have been KTS/SIW and they were too obvious seeing they were on scumlist. So went for the neutral option on nulls but was fumed out of it.

@random lets get that quicklynch started?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Basic »

@random. So your with KillTheStory. Tell me moar why you want me hanged?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Basic »

Really? :eek:
You JUST remembered? Even though you corrected it like RIGHT after? Cause that kinda looked dodgy there.... kinda like your fishing a wagon...... at least KTS has consistency! (Joke)

Did i not clarify my claim?

ROLECLAIM

Long story short. Im Annie who apparently, the all mighty mod loves. So i would never be bad in their eyes.
Im a bombastic roleblocker, and i get double votes and tibbers who is my protection as time goes on and i hopefully, but not likely, get farmed.

Go back, wall post, triple check if you wanna.

@Town. What i want to see is a solid case against me for my lynch, at current my faults are my predecessors claim shenanigans as far as i can make out and anyone will tell me. I dont expect to live through too many days - ^bomb^ = paranoia = noose. So i want cases for my lynch because it will help town long term once i do flip town.
And STOP ANOTHER BLOODY NO LYNCH. That was just LAME.

Re:poison. I was violently gassed. Iunno what it could potentially do.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1281, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1279, Basic wrote:Really? :eek:
You JUST remembered? Even though you corrected it like RIGHT after? Cause that kinda looked dodgy there.... kinda like your fishing a wagon...... at least KTS has consistency! (Joke)
I got rb and bg confused
This homework is no good.
I cannot eat it.

But this dog is at work, so throw me a bone, i will reread and rethink after tomorrow night.

Re:hiplop. I could go hiplop.... he has no case to hang me on the table but i was confscum in twilight. I can do petty but im not sold on him. KTS really gave him a scum shine in my mind hence the rb. But idk if hes starting to be proactively town now or what? At least that mundo fetish has stopped. Id rather lynch KTS i mean why back up another persons idea consistently without any of your own input? And devotedly so.

The MM dying was a real swerve ball. He hardly had ties but will probs look at what he was saying. I mean at least we know his thoughts were honestly town.

:reserving vote on KTS:

Tragically i could go either way on hiplop.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Basic »

Ah f*ck it.

VOTE: KTS

Whats words without action.

Ninja'd. Almost. Or the case never existed to begin with. But you see hiplop, i have to keep you at the same, willing to lynch you ratio, or im a hypocrite for voting KTS if he gives the same lame excuse after all your pushing. All i have then is copycat behaviour. Doesnt sound as good.

And we're not having a 2nd nolynch day. If it gets to T minus 12hours for a lynch ill even offer myself up for a nice juicy rope.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Basic »

Think i went on a rant above.

How have you reconsidered. Cause re:random - bar a sinking feeling i got ziltch.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Basic »

VOTE: Dwlee99

Happy Birthday Farm.
Just cause.

Ps. Slightly concerned over hiplop 2lvls and 4lvls. I have 3 and 5 i believe.
VOTE: hiplop

Id lynch KTS tomorrows (or today depending on how the above pans out.)
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1320, Killthestory wrote:basic is voting me because it's the only way they can live this phase.
Dont flatter yourself. Im going out one way or the other. Ive come to terms with this.

But unlike you, ill flip town.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1324, hiplop wrote:
In post 1322, Basic wrote:Ps. Slightly concerned over hiplop 2lvls and 4lvls. I have 3 and 5 i believe.
this is very, very shitty logic
Probs but im good for either one of you or KTS to go tbh.
Or town can lynch me today and ye whenever. At this point i think ive lost the will.

What you think of your buddy?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1327, hiplop wrote:i do think kts is probably town too.

Why am I scum, basic?
Ive said it too many times at this point.
Im tired.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by Basic »

Nice answer btw. But WHY is he town?

I cant recall a single post of input hes had unless its something you post along the lines of Jester/Basic/Yume/whoever is scum.
Far be it for me to think that you wouldnt notice a serious buddy relationship thats borderline parroting unless it a) suited you or b) you really are just that blindsided by fandom.

God dammit. You made me iso KTS. Like 2posts maybe have input.

But out of that i also iso'd MM. Because apparently he was "defending me hard" KTS words. As the only confirmed town he's probably the only one worth listening to. He was pro lynch KTS. Iso 6. He changes intermitently but concluded with the same scummy behaviour.

I agree with him hiplops general town block needs more suspicion. Iso 10. otherwise this is probably the easiest scum win mafia game ive ever been in.

Iso 18. States KTS has essentially no case on me.

And i really like his last post where its like an FoS at KTS/hiplop. Townies can go read.

Hes the only confirmed town. And i really think he could have been a massive help going forward rather than this hiplop merry go round. But of course thats a whole lotta WIFOM.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Basic »

Can i tell ye a secret tho?

Real quick.....?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1332, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:it's obvious he's some kind of bs third party poisoner shit

So let's just fucking end it and lynch him please
I dont know if your town yet or not.
But i think i like you. :neutral:
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by Basic »

Hey at least you found your voice. Brightside right.

Sorry. The fpr has given me next to no read on you. But if i live long enough to town read you, i could end up giving you my vote too. Hell i may even hammer myself when the time comes.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Basic »

What's the vote on Summer all about?
UNVOTE: dwlee99

There's KTS and hiplop and admittedly not the biggest fan of summer in winter but um.... KTS or hiplop lynch is looking more attractive... neither of their behaviour has seemed very townlike but you are just kinda fence sitting here IMHO.

Im not fond of a vote without a reason which you don't give. I don't like that.

Secondly cause I don't know where to put my farm, I'm pimping it out to LLD to decide. Cause, why not? i feel like I can't exactly be trusted with farm.
I'm ashamed that my town reader is fudged and my scumdar is off the charts.

Ninja'd. Lycanfire doesn't leave me with that warm cuddly feeling LLD did Jester. Or like you did early game. You just kinda dropped and so did my read.
W.e. it was, was it worth it?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1352, Dwlee99 wrote:cause summer is one of the people I can see as scum based off some poe nonsense in my brain
Man some of you guys are really loathe to share...

Poe = Process of elimination?

Can you talk me through the process?

You said summer is one of the people but what makes her take precedence? And with who?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1357, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1356, hiplop wrote:the fact jester isnt on your list is bad

same with basic tbh
That's the scum pool guys. I don't belong there. But NOICE piggy back ride there!!

@dwlee99.
I'd agree with all bar Hohohaha and maestro. I've null reads on them. Hohohaha I want to lean town but I'm just not there yet. Maestro I just haven't seen. Hiplop not on there? Why?

Summers been on and off the past 24hrs. Work and a touch of insomnia 28hrs awake is not good. I'd like her to post her catch up soon though.

Concerned about Lycanfire claiming to have read but by the same stroke asking why was I alive today. I thought it was obvious. Ive stated im a rbing bomb 3times now. Probs look into when I get some sleep. Image attached just looked.... strange. Re: him and jester idk, it's probably the only bit in his favour for me..... otherwise I'm not particularly fond of him and would still have at scummy and maybe that's rubbing off my jester read.

Ninja'd. Hiplop is pissing in the wind hoping it sticks to someone other than him at this point. Promising certain people are scum since day1 and delivering NOTHING. Fact: hiplop is scumtastic. His behaviour has been so f*cking anti town it's laughable.

My only question is would scum buddies really be that closely attached at the hip?

(I realise parts might sound cranky, but no hate, just insomnia and frustration)
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1365, hiplop wrote:
In post 1364, Basic wrote:Ninja'd. Hiplop is pissing in the wind hoping it sticks to someone other than him at this point. Promising certain people are scum since day1 and delivering NOTHING. Fact: hiplop is scumtastic. His behaviour has been so f*cking anti town it's laughable.
oh shut up. I'm pretty obviously town at this point.

Jester is scum. I am 100% sure.
LMFAO.

Idk about jester but you? The boy that cried Wolf.

Whatever. Am over this conversation.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Basic »

VOTE: LLD
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1410, Lycanfire wrote:i definitely think a poisoner is a mafia role. everyone has to the potential to fuck over scum with ults and we have two ways to gain levels. an alt night kill helps to make more bodies. i really don't believe there's third parties at play either unless someone asked to be baron nashor. i mean i GUESS baron could spit acid at people? but they would need more than a flavor alt kill @ level 1 to have a chance to do anything in this set up. the only question is whether hiplop is telling the truth or not.

i'm not really so sure. the people told they were poisoned sure seem pissed off and it seems like a great coincidence that our fakeclaimed mundo is actually singed, [totally not scum] and there must be a teemo or cassiopeia in the set up.

gonna have to read more but i think "i'm singed :D" fruit vendor role is probably the funniest claim ever.

just to confirm: people targetted hiplop and were told they were poisoned meanwhile they would have also had to have been targetted by a teemo or cassiopeia, right?
In post 1364, Basic wrote:Concerned about Lycanfire claiming to have read but by the same stroke asking why was I alive today. I thought it was obvious. Ive stated im a rbing bomb 3times now
you aren't a vengeful bomb and should have been shot. or we can try this from another angle: you don't have all these abilities at level 1 unless you're scum and need more than one ability at level 1 to deal with an army of townies that can make night phase look like URF. ignoring the whole part where scum don't have to tell the truth and all of this can be bullshit.

enjoy the post, mongrels
Actually i've a few points for that. But im busy atm with a wall post.
Will address all once RL stuff is done cause that needs doing too.
So glad this happened while im off! :D
So please dont shoot in the meantime.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Basic »

Meh, ive kinda been planning for this tbh.
In post 290, Yume wrote:Well, basically, you give me a doublevote and compulsively protect me as bodyguard. It doesn't happen until I reach level five, though.
In post 489, Yume wrote:Well, I am at L-1, so......

I am Annie, at level 1 I am a roleblocker, at level 3 I am 1-shot bulletproof and have a doublevote which can be refilled if used to hammer, at level 5 I can summon a bear and have him act as bodyguard for me and gives me a doubelevote ability.
In post 1041, Yume wrote:Actually, I am not lying. I can kill any player who causes me to die by any means.
In post 1042, Yume wrote:That ability is called Molten Shield, I believe.
In post 1048, Yume wrote:
In post 1044, Lycanfire wrote:even if you're vengeful you're still scum. who cares.
Okay, but what if I am town? Have you even considered that I could be town? Or is it just 'scum scum scum to you'. Be careful, cos anyone who doesn't reconsider stances is immediately going on my shame list.
Actually you seem fairly convinced she's scum and get right on board when the wagon gets going as the fifth vote. You're THAT sure we're scum because you werent "feeling the Vedith slot" anymore. Odds are chances you thought the Yume wagon looked a lot more likely at the time.
Yume (5): HOHOHAHA, Lady Lambdadelta, Maestro, Hiplop, Lycanfire
In post 1165, Basic wrote:
LycanFire:

Interesting how you scumlean me when I resisted wagons on both your townleans. Unlike you I don't get the benefit of knowing who is innocent, so lashing out at me for voting you instead of Shaziro and Dwlee is confusing at best and an obvious scumslip at worst.
VC's are still analysed no? Its strange you witheld from them both while not contributing all that much but contributing commentary(from memory!). So im WIFOM'ingall over that.
No. I know no one's alignment bar my own. So sorry to disappoint. But you sound relatively certain i do know whose innocent. Maybe my scumreads better than i thought... Pffft. Nahhh.
And obv. Scumslip? Nope. Just a town with a MASSIVE case of WIFOM.
You sure you dont know whose innocent and not? Wows though..... That WIFOM is a b*tch.
In post 1057, Yume wrote:
In post 1055, Shaziro wrote:
In post 1054, Yume wrote:
In post 1047, Lycanfire wrote:Shaziro: vengeful isn't a role easily given to town because it punishes the mafia for successfully mislynching. Vengeful bomb is all kinds of powerful.

Not to mention, she claims to
have RB+Vengeful+Bomb at level 1
. She's overloaded with power or lying. She's confirmed scum.
And you failed the test. 2nd scum found.
Care to explain?
I never said I have all those at level 1, but he claims I do immediately.
Actually no. She didnt claim vengeful and never claimed which roles done what when.

Quotes from wall post
Yume just like TOTALLY ROLECLAIMED kinda. So…. There you have it. Well cept for the shield bit.... bomb bit, bomb, bomb, BOMB. All lof them are conditional so, you never know…. But that’s about the height of it. I would say the game is balanced well because of the conditions. I’d be content at farm level 3 personally.
RE:post #790 - not feeling the Vedith slot.
Lycan finally votes on Yume. But after detailed post. It just rubs me up the wrong way.
Lycan's detailed scum/town post #713 Iso15.
Yume's a confirmed liar (#296) I also hate her posts 72, 80, 234, 497. Vedith is more complicated, but I don't think it's odd to peg him on a scumteam with Yume despite what happened earlier in day. Yume voted Vedith, but she only did it because she tried to buddy Shaziro 8 posts afterwards.
In post 837, Lycanfire wrote:
Next, the Yume wagon is the cleanest one on the board, and hiplop's on it. I wouldn't be surprised if there's two scum on him right now.

I was holding back when i was putting her in null. I think she looks good with Yume. She's holding a chainsaw for hiplop for when he flips town. If she really hates Yume why is she on Shaziro? That's the worst wagon because random's only on it because he can't comprehend that Shaziro had every reason to grill him for potentially asking for doc CC while asking for farm votes if not CCed.

With how the votes are I'm okay with this lynch too.
WTF? If you're so sure Yume and I are scum, WHY VOTE SIW???

Ah but in fairness you do jump back on the Yume wagon again once the SIW once the heat goes down. You know? The dead one.

WallPost
RE: 1041
Yume
Actually, I am not lying. I can kill any player who causes me to die by any means.
Basic
Or you know. A Bomb
Continuing away from that.
In post 1279, Basic wrote:Really? :eek:

Did i not clarify my claim?

ROLECLAIM

Long story short. Im Annie who apparently, the all mighty mod loves. So i would never be bad in their eyes.
Im a bombastic roleblocker, and i get double votes and tibbers who is my protection as time goes on and i hopefully, but not likely, get farmed.

Go back, wall post, triple check if you wanna.
I never said what i am or where i'd get it i said what i do and have the potential to do there was never a clear line between them. You made this same point with Yume and your response was I KNOW YOUR SCUM. (Paraphrasing)

BUT!!! I did also add this on
@Town. What i want to see is a solid case against me for my lynch, at current my faults are my predecessors claim shenanigans as far as i can make out and anyone will tell me. I dont expect to live through too many days - ^bomb^ = paranoia = noose. So i want cases for my lynch because it will help town long term once i do flip town.
And STOP ANOTHER BLOODY NO LYNCH. That was just LAME.
Sure i may or may not be a bomb, this as you can see, is a description of how being outted as a town bomb goes. While making it clear, i will inevitably be hanged for being a bomb. Because i will be, this is not up for discussion. But what i want, IS A DISCUSSION.

HOWEVER.
A reverberation of tiredness, crankiness and NO DISCUSSION led to:
In post 1330, Basic wrote:Can i tell ye a secret tho?

Real quick.....?
Which frankly i was disappointed no one responded to.
But then i slept and was like, it was probably for the best. :wink:

Anyway. Its been messy, I good with not disclosing anything further role related to my bomb status but I am good with being lynched today folks. Bomb is one of those things like if im here too long.
Spoiler:

Just if you would be so kind as to let me get that wall post finished. Ill try real hard to make it clear though it may take some time. I have things that need doing.
And if i dont get round to that.

SCUM.
Lycan. actually jutted out with his ISO's what should have taken me minutes at points started to turn into a case against him albeit one i have half assed my way through. You'll probs see better when i flip.
KTS. REASONS APLENTY.

^^
These two really need to go after me, if today is the day.
There's too many questions over my head. Its bad for town if i stay alive imho.

The only hope of reinvigorating it seemed to be when LLD stepped in. So i'd give her a townlean.

RE:Hiplop i dont really know if he is or isnt scum but GL!
Now back to RL stuff.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Basic »

Sorry about the delay. But again, no conversation?
Lame.

Dont have a lot, after doing RL things, battery died. Unfortunate loss of input so restarting using ISO.

Basic/Yume

Town obvs.

HOHOHAHA

Town read.
In post 135, HOHOHAHA wrote:Oh also, I'm going to ignore Vedith's read on Yume and Yume's read on Vedith this entire game regardless of the reason.
It's clearly biased from reason not from this game and it's waste of my time.
Doesn’t take either side, realises that this is a pointless baseless feud.
Free giving of who he thinks is scum. Even if I am included. I cant fault that cause I would have found Yume scummy unless I replaced in. And here I am. Also notes KTS as scum. And I agree. For a time considered Shaziro as potential scum. Again at the time I thought him similar. (See Wall Post)
Open about his voting as LLD’s proxy.
And who he thinks is town.
In post 222, HOHOHAHA wrote:Ok for reals now.
I townread FB, Vedith, and LLD.
And this,
In post 538, HOHOHAHA wrote:
In post 535, HOHOHAHA wrote:I think roleblocker bulletproof is a scum role.
2 posts are better than 1
Is backed up with this
In post 720, HOHOHAHA wrote:Why has Yume wagon dissipated?
I still think Yume is scum though because my role semi-confirms that mafia have some sort of protective role.

Yume is scum!
Why unless town was sure would they state something like this?
I cant really say that the “town bloc” involved and any scum in or out of it would necessarily let that go.
He’s open to changing his vote as long as there’s an argument because til this point its been
In post 722, HOHOHAHA wrote:But anyway all Yume has done so far according to her ISO.

1) I HATE VEDITH
2) WHERE'S MY BEAR
3) OLELELELE
4) KUROI HAMMERED ME LAST GAME
5) FIGHT ME
6) APPEAL TO EMOTION

That sounds about right.
Oh hey she complained about getting mislynched for scumhunting. I don't see scumhunting in her ISO.
No arguments not to lynch her in return.

Randomidget

I think im understanding the Lucien thing a bit better the 2nd time around.
In post 317, Randomnamechange wrote: My role becomes pretty strong with a few levels and my role is confirmed to be town if Thresh is lynched. Thresh is confirmed to be scum in my PM and I'm confirmed to be town in his. This flips and it says it cannot be stopped from flipping, implying mafia have some kind of janitor. I'm saying this as scum already have all of this info.
So if we assume that Mafia do have a Janitor, chances are then that TheMM kill was a fluke.
I don’t see what Random has to gain if this is a gambit.
In post 323, Killthestory wrote:Random is bullshitting out of his teeth.

I'd know because I've pulled this exact gambit before. They probably know each other's role PM, but I doubt it's as Randoms said. If you think for a second, Jester, you'd realize that having scum instant confirmed day 1 is not balanced whatsoever, nor is it fun.

Therefore, I'm willing to bet that from Randoms fakeclaim is either they're both neutral third parties where one needs to die for the other to win, a post restriction, or a reaction test.

I don't like any of the options.
This stands out like a scumslip. I dont understand:
a) how he would know if Random had a fakeclaim?
b) Why are they neutral 3rd parties
c) Why he wouldnt just assume he was scum..?
Just worth noting.
If hypothetically, The MM was murdered because he was guarding Random, is it not worth considering that Random wasn’t targeted for the farm gain but that Thresh wants him dead?
There’s nothing else really worth saying here.

Also HOHOHAHA claimed he kinda semi knew Mafia had a protective role. Could janitor be considered a protective role?
Just a thought.

Anyway, this seems to be going dead.....And im going to bed.
Ill probably..... post again tomorrow. If i aint lynched meantime.
Not that many people seem to overtly care. :neutral:
That or everyone is just nursing their vote. :lol:

Im happy where my one is anyway.

Farm: Random
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1413, HOHOHAHA wrote:I'm the other head and I don't like reading lol

Someone give me a very short TL;DR of what the fuck is happening because this is crazy
En brief, MM is dead.
General consensus is he chose to protect random who got farm.
im putting myself up for lynch.
I dont know about anyone else tbh.

KTS needs a lynching but im happy going today if there's no other options.
Trying to get last reads out but been long day.
G'night.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Basic »

Awh crap. Just looked over vc.

VOTE: KTS

Hiplop. Iunno. Haven't got that far down.
Could be okay with depending.
But KTS gotta go.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Basic »

Im lmao at this post restriction.

Sorry. About that. (Laughing) and not having time to do much reading or further wall posting. Have been in a tailspin. Driving test tomorrow, work stuff, relationship stuff.

question

Has lycan answered Jester what this so called connection is? This is why previously he was townlean/null early on and then stuff happened and lycan closed with scummy.

Why vote Hiplop Maestro?

As for blackmist/League of Legends. Will has to read.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1456, Shaziro wrote:Then I vote we give day farm to LLD, and night farm to random.
Am good with this.

Hiplop sounds as if he's scrambling. Tbh. Isoing Maestro youll quickly see how pissed off he seems from other people fake posting. I don't see why Maestro would fake it halfway through the day especially when he got annoyed himself over it. Is it enough to prefer him over a vote? I'd say not.
But then again I'm only after getting up so idk how likely it would be that blacklist targeted him.

Can we gotta VC when the great mod is ready?

I'll probs be around later. Probably....
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Basic »

Whatever. This has become unpleasant imo.
And really isn't worth it.

Voting KTS too is good in fact I'd say better.
But I really wouldn't miss,
VOTE: Hiplop
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Basic »

The_Jester
Been fairly quiet as of yet. Hate redoing this as I had it wrote up before. To start the game quite a few lolgiggles with FB and Vedith to an extent.
In post 53, The_Jester wrote:Hiplop's fucking around so he's prolly town

Not sure how I feel about this now. But meta only arguments are pointless. I don’t give free passes. If you’re hindering town, even if you are town, you should probs go. KTS says something similar about not hanging Hiplop regardless of alignment. Im just like… :eek: Uncomfortable.
In post 220, The_Jester wrote:I don't think RC would allow anybody to pick his precious Annie
To start with I didn’t like this. But, yes, RC would and this seems to be a common feeling so…. *shrug* and it would be a very good role if I wasn’t in the position im currently in.
In post 286, The_Jester wrote:@Random what do you make of Yume?
What do you think of Vedith's vote on Fire in the light that he obviously never intended on creating a lasting wagon?
I like how he asks questions, encourages discussion and isn’t distracting shit excessively WITH FULL CAPS AND JUST lets shit flow. Questioning what other people think of votes. Its like he’s trying to hammer down ideas. And at points he seems to be one of the few actually trying this game to feel out the others.
He also tries to pry opinions from specifically Yume which I assume was no easy feat. No fault for trying though.
In post 345, The_Jester wrote:
In post 338, Shaziro wrote:Not that two characters flavor can't be reflected in some weirdness with each other. Vedith. Talk about my point I made, please.
I think you may be right.

@KTS That hand in your avi is getting more and more unsettling the longer I stare at it

Yume you sound really unmotivated. You shouldn't take everything so personally, it won't do any good, trust me.
This doesn’t sound like something scum about to complete a lynch would typically say. But that’s just my opinion.
He’s open to people explaining their thoughts and motivations without jumping to LYNCHTHESCUMLYNCHTHESCUM!!
In post 356, The_Jester wrote:
farm_vote: Shaziro

Let's see if he can clear this up
Alternatively you could argue that he’s just biding his time, or its an attempt to get on a wagon. Its just something I find myself disagreeing with.
Simillarly, backing up his claim was that no one CC’d his Lucien claim or claimed Thresh so yeah.
In post 398, The_Jester wrote:Good! We created some meaningful discussion at last. Random seems very confident with this and I doubt scum would play his card.

UNVOTE: for now
Meanful discussion. Plus townie points that and not immediately jumping down Randoms throat.
In post 509, The_Jester wrote:Let's make a counterwagon to a counterwagon!

VOTE: Shaziro

I really dislike how you've been coasting around Yume, saying dull stuff and waiting for a convenient moment to escape the random wagon without any proper recapitulation.
I also wouldn't be surprised if that hiplop vote was a scumslip.
Analysing VC’s and I kinda had Shaziro on my map at this point while doing my Wall Post.
In post 567, The_Jester wrote:I'm with Fire on that one. SIW's last post just screams newbscum. All her posts are form without substance, poorly covered with playfulness. This last post also seems way overblown, like she felt desperate to gain towncred and a higher position instantly, whereas a town player wouldn't feel that need.

Also notice how she puts KTS and Fire, two people who have started the wagon on her, down her readlist and tries to play them down.

This wagon's much better than Yume.
Red flag for SIW. Seems willing to push for a lynch but its got to be a worthwhile one. Found this one fairly justified.
In post 669, The_Jester wrote:JESTER THINK MUNDO BIASED

You're calling people terrible for voting SIW but your case on Yume is nonexistant. Do you think you can get by whole game like that?
Justified opinion.
In post 683, The_Jester wrote:
In post 679, hiplop wrote: MUNDO HAS TO IN EVERY POST
#47 #49 #271 #442 #477 #483 #660 #662 - why are you lying? I'm so fucking tired of this stupid gimmick
Actually goes and looks. Pro-town cause that was a MASSIVE headache.
In post 709, The_Jester wrote:I'm rude?! He's intentionally pissing people off while faking a post restriction and lying about it, to the point people replace out. Plus his only reads are: "she's scum cause I said so, she's town cause I said so. You're scum if you don't agree". Give me a fucking break.
Unafraid to call people out for shit. Its not even like he’s going for a lynch it seems to stem from pure frustration.
In post 765, The_Jester wrote:
In post 713, Lycanfire wrote: KTS has been making aggressive posts. I like those.
Do you think that's alignment indicative? Cause I assure you he can play like that as both sides.
What are your thoughts on him not providing any real content apart from unjustified (at that time) vote on SIW and calling out rando without any follow-up?
I like this post because it addresses two of the people ive found the scummiest thus far.
In post 767, The_Jester wrote:Yume, which person on your wagon seems the most likely to be scum?

SIW why are you still voting Shaziro when he's clearly not your top scumread?
He asks Yume what she thinks of her wagon and when you know you’re going flipping town soon it’s a good thing to give a list, imho, although anyone can be wrong. Hell I could be wrong on all my reads.
In post 768, The_Jester wrote:Maestro do you plan on joining the discussion or do you think that opportunistic vote on Yume's enough?
In post 769, The_Jester wrote:
In post 544, Maestro wrote: Jester is making it look like Yume will already be lynched and is already thinking about who to go after next and I VERY MUCH do not like it.
Meanwhile you vote Yume with no intention of looking for alternative wagon. Fucking classic.
Tend to agree with Jester here as it seems hypocritical. If he’s getting suspicious of the wagon, get off it.
5 or 6 pages Jesters question is forgotten. And instead goes on a rant about Post Restrictions. I get the frustration but not going to address it? The next best thing is:
In post 907, Maestro wrote:
UNVOTE

UNFARMVOTE

I'm going to have to do a hard reset tonight. @KTS/Jester and slightly-less-@Random: you are the ones who seem sane. Please post within the next couple hours so we can TRY and get some fucking sense out of this end-of-day, please.
KTS? Really?... Uh, how is that the case? Early in the game I probably would have said Lycan. But KTS? Alrighty then.
In post 778, The_Jester wrote:Yume may be scum- sure. And I'll hammer her if need be. But she's a way too easy target and while I don't agree with her stance and I don't appreciate it, I can see where it's coming from and I can understand the frustration cause I've been there. And there's nothing else that infuriates me more than blind tunneling. If you ignore 11 other people cause you're so convinced you've caught scum halfway D1 then sorry but that's horseshit, not scumhunting. Good night.
This makes sense to me.
In post 951, The_Jester wrote:Well it doesn't look like SIW is getting lynched anywhere soon and I'm ready to give hiplop a second chance cause I'm on him mostly out of anger and frustration and that's not the best advisor. He seems to act pretty natural with the wagon on him, so. I'm definitely not lynching dwlee so that leaves Yume as the only option I guess. I'll vote her before the deadline, unless somebody has a better proposition.
Relates, and a lynch is better than no lynch. Said this elsewhere…
In post 958, The_Jester wrote:MM, what's your reason for townreading Yume?
Questions that MM found a town read with Yume. MM turned up town, conversations, discussions, Ive said this I like encouraging conversations.
In post 1040, The_Jester wrote:@Reuben wait, who's alt is this?

I don't believe Yume's claim. Dunno if it's indeed scum (prolly) or a townie who just doesn't wanna die (and taking self-interest over public good is scummy to me) but vengeful on Annie doesn't even make sense from the lore perspective.

@Lycan I don't know what you're looking for exactly but I don't believe I have a shit role.
Never claimed to be vengeful im afraid. And im afraid as i think ive said, im not vengeful. Lycan twisted Yume’s words, although she didn’t exactly deny it either.
But the above goes to show that Jester has actually contemplated the aspect of having a powered Annie in the game and what it would mean and if she were scum or town. Town points.

Tired now, long day again ahead. May or may not get back round to this again.
So i'll leave this:

HOHOHAHA

Town – Posts in general made small wall of previous.
Hiplop (bloc)

Null/Scummy – Spray and Pray approach. Unimpressed. Already conftown’s of Summer and KTS oblivious to buddying or not explaining. Don’t like how he also refrains from explaining who is scummy in his eyes and why. Smoke/ Gassed. Not town behaviour, but this is apparently typical, shouldnt be acceptable/unquestionable.
Maestro

Have not seen enough of Null – Needs more. Avoids answering some questions. Or genuinely forgot/frustrated with fake restrictions which I now find his ironic. Post Restriction itself is definitely unexpected but NAI I think. unless something really shady comes up i wouldnt hang him before me. If he's lurkerscum it sucks. But why would someone who had issues with fake PR's give himself a fake one limiting what he already posts? It doesnt make sense. Actually you know what? Im changing this read to Null/townlean. Again, havent seen too much of him and dont know what the liklihood is of this actually happening. Also, why did Hiplop directly call for his input? Why not Lycan, or SIW? Is strange. Me and LLD get gassed by him, and suddenly this Blackmist person shows up. He was flying somewhat under the radar, why attract attention to himself like this? WIFOM!! Its just funky is all im saying.
Random

Town – Nuff said.
KillTheStory/dullagamur (bloc)

Scum- piggy backing, buddying. No cases, no cases anywhere. Wants to see me gone and I him.
SummerInWonderland (bloc)

Have not seen enough of Scummy/Null - Re: Jesters questions of her ISO9 and the massive BACKLASH for Jester for it.
Shaziro

ProbsTown – just a feeling.
Lady Lambdadelta

ProbsTown – encouraging discussion. Will be so bummed if i've been duped. :(
Lycanfire

Scum/Scummy - Reasons listed
Dwlee99/Firebringer

Null/Probs Town. Hard to say. Vedith flipped town and seemed convinced FB was scum. On the other hand all Dwlee99’s post have all felt distinctively town.

Why does this feel like another wall post? Long day again ahead not sure ive wrote nearly enough or concisely, not that there was a lynch yesterday to work with. May or may not get back round to this again, Im busy and depending on how far away Twilight is I mightn’t be able. Think twilight is like 3days away. Anyway, lets not do that.

Seriously though, hang me, HANG ME IF THERES NO ONE ELSE, before you go through twilight/no lynch again.
Hang KTS from there.
Just a thought. :D
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Basic »

EBWOP: missed Lycanfire RC. And actually looked up kalista

Dunno. If hes telling the truth one would assume maestro is scum or vice versa?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1491, Randomnamechange wrote:That was assuming alignment isnt random

Moderator post 1. Alignments are randomised.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Basic »

Prod dodgems.

I have nothing to add.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Basic »

It sounds as though it would be a fairly trollie thing to do.

HAHAHA.

Iunno. Maybe I'm giving maestro credit here for NOT faking a post restriction, which earlier in the game he had complained about, but then mid way through the day he gets landed with one? I just think as scum, one would be smarter than that. Especially with the people here.
Alls I'm saying is that hiplop seemed to know exactly who to call in at just the right time seeing as until this, maestro had been flying largely under the radar (from recollection)
Suddenly he can only post in restriction?
When there was no pressure at all on him? And co-incidently we were looking at hiplop lynch?

Eeeeehh.... on reflection this lynch is looking better than I thought....

This really is the perfect case of WIFOM. I dont know either way.

I'm just saying this looking mighty convenient.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Basic »

As i said it can be wholly coincidental.
Can actually agree with above though.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Basic »

Off today. Twilight starts soon. Retail therapy and catch up.
Would like input from a few people. SIW, random, maestro (in so far as possible), LLD (just because you have a vote doesn't been you don't have an opinion) and HOHOHAHA. KTS. (Still can't believe we not lynching you)

But we NEED a lynch today. Even if its mine, hiplops or maestros, something has got to give.

I'm inclined to believe jesters/Lycanfire claim. But would like some time to think and revaluate as because I believed jester town this effects my stance on Lycanfire. Or vice versa. I haven't decided yet. I distinctly remember having Lycanfire as my strongest scum lead and I don't now know where I stand.

Kalista has been the only character I've read other than Annie cause you know, interested! Well actually i looked up blackmist but was no closer on understanding what blackmist could have meant/s.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Basic »

This lynch was ridiculous.

But its better than a no lynch.

Really though?

OMGUS according to Hiplop:
1.Credits certain people day 1 as town, refuses to hear anything against them. THEY ARE TOWN.
2.Tunnelling. If he says someone is scum, THEY ARE SCUM. WHERE IS THE REASONING!?
3.Distraction. Even if he's town i'd nearly policy lynch him with his fake post restriction coupled with tunnelling.
4.Oblivious to KTS buddying.
5.Claims of a case. No case.
6.Simultaniously pushes for Maestro lynch and then goes back and forth between Jester or Lycan pre lynch.
7.The coincidence of hiplops wagon, tagged with him then calling out Maestro specifically who suddenly had a post restriction leaves me with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach given

How has his behaviour been town?
I dont understand it.

The Maestro lynch seemed like the easy lynch. I didnt like it, it didnt seem right. Came across as hiplop doing anything to save his skin whether town or scum.
If Maestro flips scum im consoling myself with a bucket of ice cream.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Basic »

VOTE: Dwlee99
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Basic »

Whoops. Misunderstood whose getting what.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Basic »

Thanks shaz.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Basic »

Im here, with humble pie, a tub of ben and jerry's,

And an apology for Hiplop.
S- Ssso-
Sorry. There. Take it. TAKE IT!!!!

Seriously though great lynch. Im actually happy to be proven wrong.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1639, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm like 90% sure Hippo bussed Maestro while he was going down in a hope to try and seperate the two of them.

Also, Basic would you be willing to die for me?
Lol. Sure. I'd die for you LLD.

I can't lie. The thought of a bus crossed my mind. But.... realisation that maybe I'm actually going batty crossed it too.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Basic »

If it is, feel free.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1653, Lycanfire wrote:also while basic's post looks really bad, it looks almost too bad while maestro's push on the original yume wagon would have been a crazy bus as the wagon was only HOHO with yourself and LLD just screwing around on the wagon (imo) and i got the impression hoho just wanted to keep changing his votes to see who would get annoyed by his X is scum.

i'm not saying maestro didn't try to bus yume but basic really should have known that if it wasn't maestro i was going to vote her. the post doesn't really make sense if they're as scumteam. personally i'd sit back and cheer as maestro tried killing himself if i were in the shoes of scum!basic.
Because I'm not scum. Lol. Im actually delighted i couldnt post my thoughts sooner. I cant imagine b*tch posting about it after the lynch and before the flip as scum. But here, have some more wine!

I hate lurker scum. :igmeou:
In post 1668, Killthestory wrote:you guys shuld give me farm
Not in a whole month of Sundays.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Basic »

Dwlee99

Oh! Whoopsies.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Basic »

oh ffs. My bad.
VOTE:
Dwlee99
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Basic »

@Lycanfire. So you are saying you believe hiplop is town verified?

@action man. I've already stated I wasn't entirely honest with my role. But I'm not elaborating further and im not opposed to being lynched.

Though I do wonder how myself is worthy of a vote when I've been ranting about hiplop since i came. Yet you leave an open question mark over hiplop bussing maestro.

Role blocked KTS for what it's worth.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Basic »

Meh.

Your wrong sir, but meh.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Basic »

I would rather wait and see what everyone thinks.
Having me round is not a good thing long term.
Questions...

Why jester?

He read to me as probably one of the towniest people. I vaguely recall dwlee99 say the same.

His disappearance though is annoying.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Basic »

Think it's some sort of an American holiday.
Seems ironic but I'll be honest I don't actually understand it.

@gif. ???
I am the bomb.
I never get to say that half enough.

Prudent prod dodge in anticipation for tomorrow.
LET'S SOME RENEWED ENERGY GOING PLEASE AND THANK YOUS!!!
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Basic »

VOTE: Basic

Happy to oblige.

But where is everyone with their reads tomorrow?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Basic »

UNVOTE: basic

Ugh.

Hiplop why are you the one being reasonable.
Being a bomb is distracting. I think it's done with and then it resurfaces like an old wound. I'd like if people just got the fact I'm town rather than leaving it to a point where it's lylo or mylo and "suddenly" it's a thing again.

That and I'm probs frustrated and not trusting my reads so much.

I'll probably look at jester when I've some time.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Basic »

Prod dogems.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Basic »

And here i was thinking i was being considerate with no wall posts.

Im not delving into why you believe jester. I literally just took you at your word. When your a neighbor to someone you share thoughts, its a bond or trust. Whether he is scum or you are. Or you're both town. I go back and forth honestly. But it's trust. Its there. It's not complicated.

It's been 2days since I posted, nothing bar my role has come up. I've stated how I feel about it already. Repeatedly. Excessively even.

But here it is one more time.
Half the time I think it's worth continuing on and then the other half of me goes, this is the biggest distraction going and long term how will it help town? Scum appear to be relying on my being lynched and I feel for the most part I am in a constant state of limbo.

So please.

What else is there to discuss right now that I haven't given an input on?

Jester? Honestly I don't think he would have stuck his neck out for you if he was scum. And you were town. It was a big enough reveal that it could have been a quick lynch if he'd phrased it differently. But it read as very true and genuine.

The fact that maestro claimed it was the blackmist, that left him with a post restriction, which is linked to kalista gave me some interesting reading.

In the way it made sense for you to bind with another player.

But my reads feel all scattered atm I'm sure it's just a healthy dose of paranoia and I'm sure im probably coming across as quite defensive. I don't entirely mean to be.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Basic »

Did you just avoid the question entirely Dan?

I mean you yourself were cool with asking LLD how she could defend me based on her role perspective? It sounded like role fishing.

But you can't do the same? Despite her inquiring how you fitted into the power curve.

RE: post 1737 just caught my eye.

You think my role came out DAY2???
DAY2???
It came out day1.
I elaborated and tried to clear it up in twilight.

YOU STATED AS MUCH WHEN YOU
KNEW
YUME CLAIMED IT.
POST 1702.

And tbh was worth reading as town if you were just going to come in and vote me.

Similarly. And I don't believe I'm saying this, the fact you also have hiplop as an open option with NO input on absolutely ANYONE else despite having apparently read day 2 gives me the super bad feels.

You've known me and hiplop have clashed but neglect to impart any wisdom on the issue.

There's no comment about jester and Lycanfire out from BDSM and, BTW, that's a little strange and derogatory imo.

There's no thoughts on why who was targeted and why.

BUT IN 1702 AGAIN. You state that your cautious of doing associations without flips. SO WHAT DID YOU GATHER FROM MM or DWLEE? You haven't given any thoughts on that.

Dwlee who coincidentally picked you to vote for today.

I don't think you've read at all.
You just keep it short and sweet.

This isn't working for me at all.
In so little you've said so much.
VOTE: actiondan

TLDR: 1702. READ IT.
If he's only read day2 onward#1697. He would know twilight day1 I replaced.
He seems coherent. He knows about Yume. What she did/said. That's day 1 shit.
If he had actually read day 1there is very little to show for it.

His eyes haven't bled. There's been no comment on hiplop cap escapades. No offense hiplop. It's a day 1 scar.

I didn't expect to write this much. But yeah, any input here would be good.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Basic »

*re: bold
He says assumed I think he knew.

Avoiding "you're blatantly misreping me" arguements. Just read it!!

@hiplop. How sure were you that summer couldn't be scum? Not suspecting you. I really can't do that after yesterday. But where are you now with this?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Basic »

Think imma change my avie to lady stoneheart after this game. :lol:
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Basic »

Keeping up to date. The quiet is maddening hopefully, replacements can counter that.

Hi mollie!! I can't wall post right now as I'm at work. But let me know if I can give any short term answers in the meantime to help out. I'll be on and off for a good 6hrs yet.

Only thing out from that is, this is not a bus.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Basic »

We have a few.

Hiplop is singed. If anyone targets him as me and LLD found out n2 they will get a message back saying something to the effect of you were violently gassed.

LLD is sona I believe although I don't think she's confirmed or denied it. She gives her vote to another person and can transfer farm. Her explanation is probably far better I think it's page 69/70.

Random is Lucian and......
Didn't he say he'd be confirmed town once thresh was lynched? Idk. But thresh was lynched yesterday.. maybe I picked it up wrong.

Lycanfire is kalista who used a dark spear to gain a chat with jester if he accepted.

Jester don't know except for the above chats with Lycanfire.

Hohohaha. I can't remember but he has to post 7/8 times before he can change his vote.

KTS. Don't know.

Shaziro. Don't know but doesn't want farm.

Actiondan. Don't know.

I can't remember who else I may have missed.

I claimed Annie the role blocking bomb shield double voter tibbers depending on farm. Currently: this is skeptical.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Basic »

Uuuuhm.... I replaced Yume twilight 1.
Roleblocked hiplop n1. Sorry. Error in previous post about when me and LLD targeted him.
And KTS n2.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Basic »

Did hiplop claim to be a fruit vendor actually?
Not 100% sure that happened.
Don't think I would remember that if it didn't.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 317, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 286, The_Jester wrote:@Random what do you make of Yume?
What do you think of Vedith's vote on Fire in the light that he obviously never intended on creating a lasting wagon?
Yume and fb are probs town, Vedith is probs scum.
VOTE: vedith
I would like the farm vote by they way. My role becomes pretty strong with a few levels and my role is confirmed to be town if Thresh is lynched.
Sorry this was bugging me.
Maybe it was how I picked it up.

But all alignments I thought were randomised so.....
Idk. I could be remembering the scenario wrong.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1784, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1781, Basic wrote:Did hiplop claim to be a fruit vendor actually?
Not 100% sure that happened.
Don't think I would remember that if it didn't.
can I have a list of your claims? as in what you have on note and paper what the claims are in the game other than you?
I've told you pretty much all I can remember off hand.
As I said I'm only sporadically on this while at work.
Note and paper trawling over claims is not coming from me tonight I'm afraid.

Ninja'd. Fairly sure vedith/the mm flipped town.

Continuing. Well it should be obvious I had him for scum for some time. Don't understand why blocs are formed. Or the whole KTS gimmick. Then he went and got maestro lynched when it looked like he himself was the lynch of the day. I called him out just for lynching a lurker to save his own neck. But Maestro turned out to he the big daddy scum. So while I'm open to the idea of him bussing..... I kinda have him at lean town currently..... it's hard for me to be humble. But if he is town it was litterally incredible.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1788, Shaziro wrote:...Would roleblocking hiplop not stop his passive gassing as well?
I'm sorry. I litterally just laughed my fucking ass off.

Shaz!? Where have you been??? Can you explain these things!?!?!

Idk. I assumed passive was what it said on the tin. I know what I came back with.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Basic »

UNVOTE: actiondan

I agree with mollie here.
Trust me. Doesn't really cover it hiplop.

Also. Let's not vote postie until they have a chance to post ffs.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1813, hiplop wrote:I pushed maestro out of no where.
-
itd be literally the worst play of all time to push maestro how I did there
If town = great.
If scum and pull off = great.

If scum and fail = LAME.

Its the part of calling him
out of no where
that bothers me.
Maestro was either a sacrifical lamb because he was probably going to be lynched somewhere down the line. He was inactive for the most part....
Or this was literally the greatest catch.... I dont doubt that if it was Maestro or hiplop, hiplop would survive. Which is what it kinda came to in the end.

Hiplop states that
Maestros anti post restriction gimmick into getting this would usually be a good strategy. Shame i did the same thing in a prior game.
this has literally happened before....

I was along the same lines as Jester in, why would someone silence a lurker?
But why would Maestro post a fake pr, unless it was all a set up? Or did someone actually pr him mid day?
But lycan claims that it definitely was not him.
Jester even outted him as Kalista.... and thats apparently the person most likely to do it.

But why would Maestro have even bothered to reply?
He was a "silenced" lurker before he flipped.
Hiplop wagon was gaining speed.
He claimed im still scum, but its suddenly the "silenced" lurker that needs lynching because: trust guys!
In post 1532, hiplop wrote:just bus maestro, if im wrong, lynch me.

I'm not.
I think he knew Maestro was scum. I also think he knew his chances for survival far outweighed his if he could get the ball rolling on ratting out one of his counterparts.

Rereading it seems like distancing. The Maestro OMGUS.
The fact that Maestro the votes to give farm to Jester.
But then isnt that all a little too obvious?

Also looking at Maestro/hiplop interactions. Strange. But there's not that many.

Re: people replacing out.
lol hiplop you helped cause this little implosion
hiplop/KTS/Maestro.

Re: #911. Yume's hysterics i think....
Besides hiplop, I should say

because you now have confbias, I would think

like, you're having a little pissy fight here, I get it
but use that noodle of yours
Then his sudden reversal re: Jester.
In post 966, Maestro wrote:Yeah, no. I can't with good conscious ignore the fact that that is EXACTLY something I would say as Scum. This needs to die with fire.

FARM: Jester

...since I REALLY don't want Hiplop to have farm and Jester's not a scumread... :roll:
It too exaggerated. WAY TOO EXAGGERATED. Seeing as hiplop wanted Yume dead and Maestro was going the same way, later creeping on her wagon too.

Hiplop your hard line for jester/postie is difficult for me to believe because your hard line on me was wrong.
But Maestro was bang on the button.
Im conflicted.....

The MM's last suspects apparently were hiplop and KTS.
Dwlee's appeared to be summer.

Im thinking basically, that NK's dont HAVE to revolve around farm.

Also, this could seriously bite me on the ass.

One of them hiplop or Jester needs to go to give some answers.

@Town. Also conflicted with random I would really love an explanation for confirmed town when thresh flips comment.

So im thinking right now, todays lynch is hiplop, jester or myself.
Because
thats
probably going to come up again anyway.
And im posting this now because my saviour of a partner just introduced me to ctrl z.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Basic »

Then could town come and post please?

I don't have an almighty deciding vote here.
People can disagree with me but that's whatever.

Strange you said yesterday I had reasons for voting you.

I'm entertaining the idea that by getting rid of maestro you would buy insta town credit by bussing maestro when pressure was in fact being put on you.

I can't force anyone to vote you.
I don't particularly care about my reputation as insulting as you want to be.

All I see from you is "x" is scum.
You never even bother to actually present something.
I've tried to rationalise myself and like I said if you flip town the assumption would be to vote jester/postie tomorrow.
Or vice versa.
If I'm lynched today, people know I was giving my honest opinion.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Basic »

Actually. There's no rush on this.UNVOTE: hiplop

At least till people contribute cause were at 4/6.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Basic »

3/6.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Basic »

Ninja'd. If the above was the explanation why vote postie?

Postie @ 4/6.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Basic »

^^^
This could work...?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Basic »

In post 1908, Killthestory wrote:hey hiplop I'm real sorry man but if the wagon swings in your favor imma have to lynch you.
gotta win and all
Your more concerned with being on a lynch than actually finding scum. Considering you were sheeping hiplop the entire game the fact you'd have been hypothetically good with lynching him if it swung in that direction...

Why aren't you lynched yet :facepalm:

@postie. I don't believe siw/ad did.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Basic »

Just read your iso.
Really good story. Actually read it second time round.

Fantastic. I didn't know at the time if you were being serious at the time or not. That and I was tending to disregard whatever you were saying as spam after a time.. But that actually changes my thinking on you. Great.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Basic »

THANK. YOU.

Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Basic »

... fire flipped town though...

Similarly in the same post she refers to what hiplop thinks of it.... and there was a big to do over her playfulness, but that's just a recollection.

Ninja'd. Dammit.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1975, Postie wrote:
In post 811, SummerInWonderland wrote:
In post 704, Shaziro wrote:"you got heat for it so scum wouldn't do that!"
how many times have you done this to me???? 4? 5?
you take what I say then you are basically like "what she is really saying with this is..... "
which is something I don't actually say and you are trying to twist it
And then there's this
Just trust me here. This is a mislynch.
Oh! Thats the same post she says Yume being apathetic is NAI the same way hiplop joking/fucking about is NAI?

And the climbs on the Yume wagon for the exact same reason if I remember right. Yumes attitude. 855. But put it against her 534 - i believe you and 560 -from what people are saying youre more useful to scum. But leaves the bit of wiggle room. In case of Apathetic town.

I'm not feeling a postie lynch right now. Just saying.

Ninja'd. Probably a good thing to have the quotes.

Ninja'd. Im conflicted with the hippie slot.

KTS seems like a dead end at this point and a waste of a lynch if believed but I think rn his behaviour makes sense and am OK with him being alive while we have enough people.

LLD. I would be loathe to lynch. That's just personal opinion.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Basic »

Favourite theory? Its like going down the rabbit hole.

Vedith/MM comments that he's like an obstacle. Hes killed before he can post anymore.
Dwlee last say before it looks like hiplops about to be lynched, is critisizing SIW iso 75 but also has got farm at this point.

If i had to pick a
favourite
theory.....
Simply being a convieniant power house to block certain routes of discussion.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Basic »

Doesnt stop the potential from being there.

Its a theory. My favourite theory.
I would love if hiplop caught Maestro scum as town. All in all, it would have been incredible...
Despite everything else. It would have then been somewhat justified.

Otherwise it was piss poor and pathetic considering what followed.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (isolation #93) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Basic »

Even if by some stretch AD is town. Hypothetically he would give his experience for his lynch to someone he would think is town. If I'm understanding the day mechanics correctly?

So it's not a total waste but personally I feel like to exceed the time limit again is a bad idea. We already had that day1 no lynch. Let's just, not do that again.

4days till then though. So I'm inclined to say keep reading. I know anti disagrees, but I'm not exceptionally pushed so long as by lynch time, there is a lynch.

Besides there are other players involved in this that haven't given an opinion yet. At least you've given yours despite it being a moderately unpopular one.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Basic »

UNVOTE: ActionDan
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Basic »

^^ premptive expectations.
I think you still have LLDs vote. No?

Are we not waiting for postie to post before hammering?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Basic »

Postie? No. I wanted to hear out her thoughts but she offline now. *sigh*

Would be good to hear from random too but w.e.

LLD vote doesn't appear to be counted anyway.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Basic »

^^This can be discussed end game^^

I think i'd prefer Lycan on that note.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Basic »

Just posting here don't mind me.

I was just thinking of KTS.
I've been operating the past few pages under thinking he was a survivor.... it explained his lynch everything prododge posts so he went down my list but then.... what is the potential for lvl ups? Something to get extra lynches during the day would have made sense but i think thats what dwlee had. So i isod him and early in the iso he questions randoms claim and if he's scum or thinks maestro and random are 3rd party....

Something just clashed loudly in my brain while reading it. I can't explain it and my chest infections just dragging on. So my concentration is shot.

Can someone double back and check if it actually makes sense.

UNVOTE: ActionDan
VOTE: lycanfire
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Basic »

EBWOP. Maestro by name isn't mentioned but why would a "third party" think there is a possibility of 2other third parties?

IDK.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Basic »

I think that was because of the shit hand she was dealt postie. It would appear to balance out Maestros experience enabler I think if I'm understanding it right... and she can't vote..... I think. She relies on someone voting for her. She claims to transfer experience at night.

Id look at other people calling her town. I've been mia for years so meta is not my thing if it's meta related. She kinda defended me a few pages back so it was like God I hope she's town on my part. That and she asked if someone would die for her and I said I would. Bomb status and all.

I don't think if she was concerned about being NKd shed have asked in the first place.

There's little in the way of substantial input from some other players why focus on her?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Basic »

Where are we going from here?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Basic »

That makes it L-1 I believe.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Basic »

If this is town we look at whose not on the lynch.

No lynch, no town experience.
From what I gather....?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Basic »

@shaz.

You start each day with the option of farm.
It's gone by twilight.
This is from day one on apparently...
Think everybody else has pretty much been on farm consistently.

Can hazard a guess who. But they'd need to explain themselves if that's even the case.

More assured of my vote here, just hoping she's actually still about
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Basic »

EBWOP

*When twilight starts/in twilight.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Basic »

In post 2105, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE:
randomidget
?

Nothing to contribute here?

?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Basic »

^^
Pretty much all of this.

Minus postie.

@ Lycanfire based on your own information and on jesters play this ridiculous.

It doesn't seem like postie has read wall to wall and honestly if she was scum shed have more info. The fact that she doesnt is the only thing shes posted that is remotely in her favour. This is a weak potential lynch and a waste of whatever your going to be up to imho.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Basic »

Honestly I've been frustrated when not disinterested here for a while. So was concentrating elsewhere.

Off hand thoughts:
Spoiler:
Anti/HOHOHAHA would leave me with egg on my face considering he was one of my previous high town reads but would possibly be unopposed to lynch based on hoho's posts on reflection. If hoho was telling the truth about a protective role in mafia and flipped town I'd be eyeing zefined next.
Seeing as neither me or LLD could target the slot n1.
Im slightly doubtful as HOHO already lied about the vote. Anti has no problem placing votes by the look of it although he has lost LLDS support......?
Continuing I find it peculiar how anti is now looking for the farm when Hoho claimed it was trolly and lol.

It would leave me kinda sad to lynch anti though as he really has been the driving force in getting people talking again and getting SIW/AD lynched. But it's a possibility. Again, my favourite theory is zefineds slot was an obstruction rather than the gold. And I have somewhat cooled toward that slot. Somewhat.

That said there's still many not giving actual input and this frustrates the living daylight out of me.

But i find it integral that shaz and KTS sort out their stuff first.

Would love if scum was actually KTS cause then my top 2 scum reads would have been scum. But his claim of what I gathered to be survivor, making his behaviour make more sense momentarily, he has not actually deigned to clarified, doesn't sit well with me after some reflection and apparently there's shazs semi claim now too and that KTS knows the reason too. Is a headache for me and now it's really not fitting.

If there is a neutral 3rd party I can only..... pffft. Nah man. I don't even think I can legit buy that, so 2 is like WTF. But I would have to split hairs so I'd keep Shaziro and cut KTS.

Some of shazs opinions could have easily been considered controversial at best and suicidal at worst. Whereas early game KTS was in the town bloc backing up any lynch with no reason other than, x is scum just cause, and generally being anti town as a ride along to the bloc.
He'd been piggy backing zefined slot but even turned on him too and despite claims of fulfilling his quota of finding one scum per game. Day1 or 2. Hmm.. he ain't been doing much of that.....

But that could be a pipe dream on my behalf.

TL;DR

Needs a reread.
Especially of going by interactions alone.

Will.....
try
(emphasis) to read day 1 again working tonight so it may be delayed or i could miss by nightfall. And get back to you on a more concrete basis.

Who do you think it could be?

Need more players involved.

Need shaz and KTS to sort out their semi neutral party claims...?

And in case it is not blatantly obvious still willing to die in LLDs place tonight. Idk how this is supposed to work.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Basic »

@Lycanfire. Would you think me crazy if I said: random?

Based solely day1. His insta claim. SIW so eager to buy it. Her tearing down of shaz re: this is not multi ball. Randoms accusation of shazs huge misrep to SIW. His agreeance with her reads. His town block phase ft. Maestro/jester and KTS. Interactions with maestro looked contrived. His main scum being Yume and yet not voting for her near end day 1 - jester called him out on this. From what i gather with this set up any lynch for town is a good lynch. .....

I could just be bats hit crazy at this point but i dont think this was derptown. I think he's probably the last one......

Again solely based day1.

Zefineds came across as a defense mechanism when SIW got into the firing line......

LLD and anti/hohohaha were non existent at this point. And shaz is probably all but confirmed: re run in with SIW. Also now buying KTS neutral third party shtick.

@anti. I'll reference that when I'm off work and have a decent sleep..... ah fuck it.

VOTE:
Antihero

I'm feeling bad after that last post unless someone has objections?
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Basic »

Again solely on day1 this is what I'm going with. What can I say?

Re: the slot. I've already stated id like to believe he was town. Id love to have that 100% assurance but NOPE! im going on deferreals atm. So iunno. I don't consider you, shaz or LLD being scum.

KTS seems arrogant but apparently on point. Reading set up at start it's plausible there maybe one survivor. I'm a lot less cynical of it now. Unless someone does actually claim another 3rd party.

Postie will probably look over in more detail. Only one of jesters posts day1 seemed odd. Random however had several. His behaviour to date is also disconcerting.

Ce sera you have my answer.

I'd ask yourself, but only if your comfortable and once zefined checks in.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Basic »

No rb from me last night or the night before.

Forgot role pm.
Needed come clean once realised.

Yes. I'm an IDIOT.
Yes! Im already chastising myself enough.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Basic »

@postie explain to me on coming in why would I have SIW/AD as top reads for scum?

Also KTS who maybe scum/survivor?
Iunno anymore.
Sorry if all I got back at the time was: NO YOU THE SCUM.
And spent some time questioning myself.
I spent enough time thinking if it wasn't ActionDan/SIW then hiplop/zefiend was scum.

The resulting mindless episode was just that. Mind loss.

Although your confidence here is noteworthy. So okay.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Basic »

If I had a preference for lynch. I would say kts. Simply because my original post and I assumed was he a 3Rd party survivor he would be a non champion role. But that's already been done and I'm unequivically confident shaz is town aligned as non champion. He's always acted in towns interest. Kts explicitly has not. On the other hand posties been trying to paint me and at times LLD as scum. So...... Im good with whatever in honesty.

Eh yeah. If I get LLDS vote at some point I'm good with her controlling it tbh. I probably trust her more than myself at this point especially if it came to choosing between anti and random. On that note I assumed since I said I'd die for LLD it was like an auto thing of if she's attacked I'd take the blow in her place. Still good with that.

Also on the subject of claims following my fuck up and day1 i feel i can clear my role up if it's in towns interest.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (isolation #114) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Basic »

?

@Mod will be V/LA from the 1st - 3rd of October
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #115) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Basic »

In the interest of full disclosure:

Lvl 1.1shot rb.
Lvl3. 1shot bomb or 1shot double voter.
Lbl5. Tibbers: compulsive body guard for me.

@Lycanfire. Why do you think I'd be bodyguard for LLD? I said I'd die for LLD i assumed it's on her part that any magic would happen.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Basic »

Will be catching up shortly and posting when i can.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Basic »

Based on the Shaziro/Postie observations over Valuablizer.
It sounds like a very pro town role. And im not loving a Postie lynch.

@Lycan. Im no skin.

Im kinda against a shaziro lynch because i do actually see him as town so im conflicted. I know he has a point but im just not happy with it but ill do it if everyone is for it.
In post 2263, Lycanfire wrote:Ok, that's what I was waiting for.

So, for starters it seems you only get skins from activating abilities. The most common way for this is to gain a level. I got my first skin (SKT Kalista) night 1 when I gained access to my abilities by having an oathsworn. Since then I've been Blood Moon Kalista and Victorious Kalista from level ups.

The thing is, Postie claims to be Popstar Ahri but neither her or jester have told me about leveling up. They've never received day farm. They've never received twilight farm. They've never received lynch farm (myself-Antihero). They've never received LLD farm (dwlee-random-myself?).

However, we do know from Maestro's flip that scum gain levels from NKs. Since there was no kill last night and Postie replaced in yesterday, Postie may not have been given the specifics of how they became Popstar Ahri.

Another problem I have with Postie's claim is that it levels into its passive and gets its ult before a regular spell. It also wasn't very provable when Jester claimed it to me night 1 when I claimed reliance on my partner in order to do anything to him. A neighbourizer/loverizer with our oathsworn PT is strong, but would it be worth farm? My first thought when I saw the claim was that we were never going to prove it because it takes 2 levels. Mine was innate at level 1.

I got a response from RC. Myself and Postie are valid lynches for my double day lynch, but it won't go through until the following twilight (twilight 5). There's also the chance Postie can decline to agree with me, but if we're intent on lynching her, that should mean claiming scum.
In post 2264, Lycanfire wrote:actually, there's an inacurracy in my above post. jester claimed to get spirit rush at level 3. postie claims 4. jester also claimed neighbourizer valuablizer at level 4 (???). postie claims level 3 (equally wtf, considering they don't have a claimed level 5/6)
Hm.... This seems ironic coming from me but this concerns me. Then again i was never particularily on the Jester train anyway.... so..... this would suck. But there's only 2ways of finding out....
In post 2288, Postie wrote:
In post 2265, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I will confirm that there is one other way to gain a skin without gaining a level in this game. This is all I'll say and ask Postie to answer.
I got a Popstar Ahri role PM so I have no clue how the skin thing happened.
This dont bode well.
In post 2292, Postie wrote:Mod just informed me that I got my skin when I accepted Lycan's soulbond request.
This would have been better if LLD hadnt posted before. Though i wanna say it makes some sense.

Shaziro as a jester would not make sense for me.
He would have continued to rant over Random day1 if it was the case i would think.

Town seems to be in a moderately good position atm.
There's pro's and con's to both decisions re: lynching shaz first or not.
Im not confident Postie is scum, re: Maestro blackmist/Kalista but thats my own standpoint, i can be wrong.
Ill follow the crowd here once what we're doing is actually decided.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Basic »

The way I see it is if there's not a massive movement on shaz within the day and 6hrs I'll be voting postie. I see both thor, shazs and antis point here but its looking like a postie lynch atm with deadline closing in. And a lynch of any kinda is better than none by this games rules from what I can gather.

My sleeping patterns fucked up so I'll be around.
Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Basic »

12 hrs left. Things not turning round now.

VOTE: postie
VOTE:
zefiend

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”