Mini Normal #1838 - Game Over


User avatar
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3021
Joined: November 7, 2015
Location: Cincy

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:40 am

Post by podoboq »

Official Vote Count 1.07
LynchingWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

Zoronos
(2): DierFire, boring
Lil Uzi Vert
(2): Shadow_step, PenguinPower
implosion
(2): nn30, Gamma Emerald
boring
(1): eagerSnake
PenguinPower
(1): Grendel
Gamma Emerald
(1): implosion

Not Voting
(4): Zoronos, Slandaar, MariaR, Lil Uzi Vert


Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-18 15:22:00)
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
User avatar
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3821
Joined: May 29, 2016

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:42 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Good morning *sips coffee, smokes pipe*

There's a scum who is intent on breaching the town block /note
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64609
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Are you referring to boring, or do you have another scumread?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1538
Joined: June 15, 2016

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:35 am

Post by boring »

He probably is. I'm the only person who's vocalized annoyance with the concept of a fake town block. I can do it again too. Only VI's and scum would be content with the idea of unconfirmed town being placed on a town block pedestal.
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Shadow_step »

eagerSnake wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:42 amThere's a scum who is intent on breaching the town block /note


Elaborate.
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

@Boring, since you are around, what is you read on Eager atm, regarding his claim and stuff?
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64609
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also boring: are you satisfied with my explanation of the thing between me and Grendel?
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1457
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:40 am

Post by nn30 »

nn30 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:24 pmAlso, implosion went dark after leaving his vote on luv. It's been ~18 hours since he last posted (compared to some pretty heavy activity on his part early on).

He could just be lurking for legit reasons.

Or he could have started lurking in response to getting some heat and just let the thread move past thinking about him.


implosion wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:21 pmTook longer than I thought to get to this game today so forgive what is about to be a multipost because I think they're more readable than walls. Alas.



These posts occur next to one another (mine was 243, his was 247). I posted in 243 about Implosion potentially using lurking as a scum tactic. He then starts his series of posts, with an explanation for not being around
but totally ignores the fact that I mentioned this as potentially scummy
.

It's like he wants to discredit my reaction to him lurking without directly engaging/responding to me.

He then makes a series of posts responding to older stuff and totally ignores that I've voted for him in 229.

More implosion votes please.
User avatar
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1457
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:43 am

Post by nn30 »

Just realized I misread my own post numbers. The posts didn't occur as closely together as I originally stated. I called Implosion out on lurking in 231, not 243.

Still I think it's unlikely that he didn't read what I said towards him. I think he ignored it intentionally.
User avatar
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1538
Joined: June 15, 2016

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 am

Post by boring »

Shadow_step wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:32 am@Boring, since you are around, what is you read on Eager atm, regarding his claim and stuff?
I'm pretty sure I've addressed this at length, but I can answer again. I think he's telling the truth, and I think that unless his only role modifier is ascetic, he made a mistake announcing it so quickly. Factor in his town block nonsense, and I have him as strong town with questionable judgement.
User avatar
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
User avatar
User avatar
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Posts: 13517
Joined: September 9, 2010
Pronoun: he/him
Location: zoraster's wine cellar

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:00 am

Post by implosion »

Phone post.

Gamma, I'll read luv later. I have limited time and for now thought addressing other things would be more worth that time. And if you think I'd accuse you of omgus then I question whether you actually read what I said... it isn't omgus if you give material reasons.

Nn, i really have no idea what you want from me. I respond to events in the order I read them (i.e. The order they were posted) and I did respond to what you said. Would you rather I respond to what you say first, before reading the rest of the game in order? Would you like me to mold my real life schedule around this game? I really have no idea why you're calling my posting pattern scummy.
User avatar
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1538
Joined: June 15, 2016

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:01 am

Post by boring »

Gamma Emerald wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:34 amAlso boring: are you satisfied with my explanation of the thing between me and Grendel?

I guess. I mean, you explained it alright, I was just hoping there'd be more to it.
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64609
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I said the bit about OMGUS because I figured someone else would accuse me of it.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1538
Joined: June 15, 2016

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:21 am

Post by boring »

Gamma, is it safe to say that your mutual scum-reading with implosion is centered around your differing reads on LUV, or am I over-simplifying. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
User avatar
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1457
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 am

Post by nn30 »

implosion wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:00 am

I really have no idea why you're calling my posting pattern scummy.


@town - can you follow my line of reasoning? I ask because I want to see if Implosion is the only one not understanding me.
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19531
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:25 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh boy things have picked up I guess townreading people comes really easy to you guys hm?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19531
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:25 am

Post by MariaR »

nn30 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 am
implosion wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:00 am

I really have no idea why you're calling my posting pattern scummy.


@town - can you follow my line of reasoning? I ask because I want to see if Implosion is the only one not understanding me.
What I get from what you're saying is he's only posting when it's convenient for him to post yes?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64609
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

boring wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:21 amGamma, is it safe to say that your mutual scum-reading with implosion is centered around your differing reads on LUV, or am I over-simplifying. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

More about the fact he wouldn't read LUVs wall post. He said he will so the scumread shifts to light town because I liked his response.
VOTE: Zoronos
This is still scum.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64609
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

nn30 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 am
implosion wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:00 am

I really have no idea why you're calling my posting pattern scummy.


@town - can you follow my line of reasoning? I ask because I want to see if Implosion is the only one not understanding me.

I understand but don't find it scummy.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1457
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 am

Post by nn30 »

MariaR wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:25 am
nn30 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 am
implosion wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:00 am

I really have no idea why you're calling my posting pattern scummy.


@town - can you follow my line of reasoning? I ask because I want to see if Implosion is the only one not understanding me.
What I get from what you're saying is he's only posting when it's convenient for him to post yes?


Yep.

Also that from 247 - 261 he addresses a significant number of issues, but ignores the ones I've raised with him. The most he responds to me is by giving an explanation for why he hasn't posted in a while.

Apologizing for not posting for a while would have been a fine explanation - had he directed it at me. Instead, to me, it feels like he tried to slip an explanation under the radar without having to directly confront me on anything. THAT felt more scummy than the post pattern itself.
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19531
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:02 am

Post by MariaR »

nn30 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 am
MariaR wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:25 am
nn30 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:24 am
implosion wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:00 am

I really have no idea why you're calling my posting pattern scummy.


@town - can you follow my line of reasoning? I ask because I want to see if Implosion is the only one not understanding me.
What I get from what you're saying is he's only posting when it's convenient for him to post yes?


Yep.

Also that from 247 - 261 he addresses a significant number of issues, but ignores the ones I've raised with him. The most he responds to me is by giving an explanation for why he hasn't posted in a while.

Apologizing for not posting for a while would have been a fine explanation - had he directed it at me. Instead, to me, it feels like he tried to slip an explanation under the radar without having to directly confront me on anything. THAT felt more scummy than the post pattern itself.
I think you're looking into that a bit to much and overthinking I don't think that's what he was going for that seems way to smart

I do think you're town though for all this
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Shadow_step wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:32 am@Boring, since you are around, what is you read on Eager atm, regarding his claim and stuff?


Maria, same question.
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Gamma I really think your Zoronos vote is terrible. What is your case against him?
I think there are better places to put your vote, like PP.
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64609
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My case is Zoronos reacted badly to Grendel FOS on him.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19531
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Shadow_step wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:06 am
Shadow_step wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:32 am@Boring, since you are around, what is you read on Eager atm, regarding his claim and stuff?


Maria, same question.
I thought he was clear cause I didn't know mafia could have that power but I see no reason to lie. So I think it's real regarding if he's town or mafia I'd say town because I just think town would have that more often than scum because we would need a crazy amount of pr's to counter it as already stated
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Locked