Mini Normal #1838 - Game Over


User avatar
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
User avatar
User avatar
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Posts: 23001
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Um...yeah? So what?

You realize my initial posts were a joke...hence the roll eyes and tongue out emojis? Are you that dense?

p-edit

So that's a reason to no longer scum read...why did he move to town read?

pp-edit

:wink:
User avatar
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3021
Joined: November 7, 2015
Location: Cincy

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by podoboq »

Prism replaces Slandaar.
Last edited by podoboq on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

PenguinPower wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:34 pmSo that's a reason to no longer scum read...why did he move to town read?

Reasons stated in thread, though not as strong thanks to boring's point.
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
User avatar
User avatar
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Posts: 23001
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Gamma Emerald wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:02 pm
PenguinPower wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:34 pmSo that's a reason to no longer scum read...why did he move to town read?

Reasons stated in thread, though not as strong thanks to boring's point.


You only scum read him because he refused to read LUV's wall. Right? That's pretty weak. Then town read him for not town reading you.

Attributing that factor to me (when called on it) you town read me - if only to solidify your stance on implosion - but now, it's conveniently sarcasm. I think I'm going to keep track of how many times you use sarcasm/sarcastic in this game and post it in the endgame. That should be fun.

You're at 2 so far. It's still early.
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Have fun.
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
User avatar
User avatar
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Posts: 23001
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Thx
User avatar
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2113
Joined: March 15, 2016

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

PenguinPower wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:18 pm
Grendel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:11 pmI can't I.D. third scum for my scum team and want to hear some interactions people may have caught between people.


Dude...you're making two levels of pre-associative flips? Wow...this is going to be lulzworthy at the end.

Grendel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:11 pmI thought I was bad town?

You sound like you trust my opinion.


Well, I had put you as regular/almost insightful town until the above.


I've been trying to hunt for the whole team all at once so I can avoid tunnels.

Who do you think could be scum with Gamma?

Gamma Emerald wrote:
Grendel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:43 pm
@Gamma
Outside of how I opened my game why are you town reading me?

I would also like an explanation as why Implosion went from scum to town, and why Shadow step went from town to what ever "need to contribute" means.

Lastly What do you think of Penguin?

I never stated I townread you, but this is your normal townplay, so yeah I townread you because your play is towny.
Implosion became town because he a) actually read LUV's post and b) still scumread me after like half the players stated a townread on me. Shadow needs to contribute because he hasn't seemed to have done much beyond voting LUV and PP.
PP seems like scum. His push against you has been very bad looking.


Gamma Emerald wrote:You trying to call his methodology bad. Also, as Grendel mentioned, you've seemed to be trying to remain in popular opinion.
Now that we have a VC:
VOTE: PenguinPower
And I didn't say you were town, that statement before was sarcastic. I had already been townleaning Implosion. Not the same case with you.


Are you scum reading Zoronos? Because you voted one of my biggest critics for being critical of me, which would imply you had a town read on me at least since then. For you to suddenly say that you weren't town reading me doesn't add up to how I recalled your actions. What
specificly
about my play is townie?

Also, Why is the crux of your vote for Penguin "what Grendel said"?

That puts you in a position were you could blame me if Penguin flips town. And as a whole is not informative, rather is lazy.
User avatar
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2113
Joined: March 15, 2016

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Grendel »

UNVOTE:

I need to sort Gamma asap
User avatar
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2113
Joined: March 15, 2016

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Grendel »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:27 pm

I have a couple of town reads and a few nulls.


Who are they?
User avatar
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
User avatar
User avatar
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Posts: 23001
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Grendel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:30 pmI've been trying to hunt for the whole team all at once so I can avoid tunnels.

Who do you think could be scum with Gamma?


Yeah...that's bad.

Right now, it's Gamma. He's further ingratiated the scum ranks in my mind. I don't like LUV's silence...but we also have another slot that has done F all that I would like to hear from. Not going to try and find all scum D1.

p-edit

Agreed. Who?
User avatar
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2113
Joined: March 15, 2016

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Grendel »

Gamma Emerald wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:14 pmShadow needs to contribute because he hasn't seemed to have done much beyond voting LUV and PP.


But he is still town to you?
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Grendel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:30 pmAre you scum reading Zoronos? Because you voted one of my biggest critics for being critical of me, which would imply you had a town read on me at least since then. For you to suddenly say that you weren't town reading me doesn't add up to how I recalled your actions. What
specificly
about my play is townie?

Also, Why is the crux of your vote for Penguin "what Grendel said"?

That puts you in a position were you could blame me if Penguin flips town. And as a whole is not informative, rather is lazy.

I was being critical because it was typical town play for you. I believe I stated I needed to see more to sort you out once or twice. Zoronos is still a bit of a scumread. Actually, my reads are starting to get mixed up. I may have to actually sort them out with a list.
PEdit: I am starting to scumread S_s though.
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Boring's post seem neutral upon retrospect. Opinions?
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
User avatar
User avatar
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Posts: 23001
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Gamma Emerald wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:42 pmBoring's post seem neutral upon retrospect. Opinions?


Which post? References are useful.
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Dammit. I meant to say posts.
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
User avatar
User avatar
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Posts: 23001
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Gamma Emerald wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:43 pmDammit. I meant to say posts.


What? Overall? Nah, more townish than null.
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually, she doesn't really seem to be trying to lead, so she's solid town.
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2113
Joined: March 15, 2016

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Grendel »

PenguinPower wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:33 pm
Grendel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:30 pmI've been trying to hunt for the whole team all at once so I can avoid tunnels.

Who do you think could be scum with Gamma?


Yeah...that's bad.

Right now, it's Gamma. He's further ingratiated the scum ranks in my mind. I don't like LUV's silence...but we also have another slot that has done F all that I would like to hear from. Not going to try and find all scum D1.


It is a pretty common scum hunting tactic actually... :neutral:

Scum
with
Gamma. Do you really think its LUV?

If Gamma is scum with LUV that hard defense was
really
ham-fisted.

So you are scum reading the sub?

You don't care for PoE if you don't like hypothetical scum teams. And the only reason to suspect the sub would be by PoE.
User avatar
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
User avatar
User avatar
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Posts: 23001
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Gamma Emerald wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:47 pmActually, she doesn't really seem to be trying to lead, so she's solid town.


Are you being
sarcastic
?
p-edit

Damn..serious post.

Disagree trying to find all scum is a viable tactic. Not trying to say LUV and Gamma are both scum...just that one of them is. I have no placement for the sub...they just subbed in. I care more about trying to find town for POE then scum.

There...done...glass of wine time.
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am serious on my boring read.
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

(I think it's to hard for me to just holdback info because I'll be to hard to read from that so here it goes)

Gren is one of my top townreads now mostly because he is saying a lot of what I'm thinking and not just saying it

Now I'm not trying to take credit for his posts and all that I just agree with a lot of his statements like the thing with Gamma is when I play with him he's obv town to me within like 20 posts or "prob town" I don't think he's even close to that but I don't think gamma has been too scummy either
I want to look at players like boring and the slan slot not because I scumread the slots but because I have a lot of tr's and they aren't them I forget why I unvoted Zoro but I want to also look into him

Shadow being paranoid about me being scum with faking a reaction screams town to me I know he's good enough to fake it but I think looking at his other posts he can be town aswell
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

@Gren I think teamhunting is one of the worst things you can do sooo early in the game because some of the team may not have even posted a bunch so you'll be looking for an answer that can't be solved.

Gamma What are your top 2 townreads and your top 2 scumreads atm.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2113
Joined: March 15, 2016

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Grendel »

Gamma Emerald wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:37 pm
Grendel wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:30 pmAre you scum reading Zoronos? Because you voted one of my biggest critics for being critical of me, which would imply you had a town read on me at least since then. For you to suddenly say that you weren't town reading me doesn't add up to how I recalled your actions. What
specificly
about my play is townie?

Also, Why is the crux of your vote for Penguin "what Grendel said"?

That puts you in a position were you could blame me if Penguin flips town. And as a whole is not informative, rather is lazy.

I was being critical because it was typical town play for you. I believe I stated I needed to see more to sort you out once or twice. Zoronos is still a bit of a scumread. Actually, my reads are starting to get mixed up. I may have to actually sort them out with a list.
PEdit: I am starting to scumread S_s though.


What
specificly
about my play is townie?


You not answering this. You just keep repeating that my play is town, like I'm some kind of mind reader that knows what you mean. Explain please.

Where did you say you were trying to sort me? Quote it.

A reads list would be good.
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Maria: I'm not sure about my reads, but I'd have to say boring and nn30 as town and PP and Zoro. These are definitely subject to change.
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
Gamma Emerald
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 64916
Joined: August 9, 2016
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Gamma Emerald wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:41 amHe's probably town based on his current actions, but I want to see more.

Here is the quote Grendel asked for.
I think I’m done with emotions as a weapon.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here, if that interests you.

VLA while fighting what I presume is the flu
Locked