Mini Normal #1838 - Game Over

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #450  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Um...yeah? So what?

You realize my initial posts were a joke...hence the roll eyes and tongue out emojis? Are you that dense?

p-edit

So that's a reason to no longer scum read...why did he move to town read?

pp-edit

:wink:

podoboq
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: Cincy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #451  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Prism replaces Slandaar.
Last edited by podoboq on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #452  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:02 pm

In post 450, PenguinPower wrote:So that's a reason to no longer scum read...why did he move to town read?

Reasons stated in thread, though not as strong thanks to boring's point.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #453  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:13 pm

In post 452, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 450, PenguinPower wrote:So that's a reason to no longer scum read...why did he move to town read?

Reasons stated in thread, though not as strong thanks to boring's point.


You only scum read him because he refused to read LUV's wall. Right? That's pretty weak. Then town read him for not town reading you.

Attributing that factor to me (when called on it) you town read me - if only to solidify your stance on implosion - but now, it's conveniently sarcasm. I think I'm going to keep track of how many times you use sarcasm/sarcastic in this game and post it in the endgame. That should be fun.

You're at 2 so far. It's still early.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #454  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Have fun.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #455  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:17 pm

Thx

Grendel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #456  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:30 pm

In post 437, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 434, Grendel wrote:I can't I.D. third scum for my scum team and want to hear some interactions people may have caught between people.


Dude...you're making two levels of pre-associative flips? Wow...this is going to be lulzworthy at the end.

In post 434, Grendel wrote:I thought I was bad town?

You sound like you trust my opinion.


Well, I had put you as regular/almost insightful town until the above.


I've been trying to hunt for the whole team all at once so I can avoid tunnels.

Who do you think could be scum with Gamma?

Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 427, Grendel wrote:@Gamma Outside of how I opened my game why are you town reading me?

I would also like an explanation as why Implosion went from scum to town, and why Shadow step went from town to what ever "need to contribute" means.

Lastly What do you think of Penguin?

I never stated I townread you, but this is your normal townplay, so yeah I townread you because your play is towny.
Implosion became town because he a) actually read LUV's post and b) still scumread me after like half the players stated a townread on me. Shadow needs to contribute because he hasn't seemed to have done much beyond voting LUV and PP.
PP seems like scum. His push against you has been very bad looking.


Gamma Emerald wrote:You trying to call his methodology bad. Also, as Grendel mentioned, you've seemed to be trying to remain in popular opinion.
Now that we have a VC:
VOTE: PenguinPower
And I didn't say you were town, that statement before was sarcastic. I had already been townleaning Implosion. Not the same case with you.


Are you scum reading Zoronos? Because you voted one of my biggest critics for being critical of me, which would imply you had a town read on me at least since then. For you to suddenly say that you weren't town reading me doesn't add up to how I recalled your actions. What specificly about my play is townie?

Also, Why is the crux of your vote for Penguin "what Grendel said"?

That puts you in a position were you could blame me if Penguin flips town. And as a whole is not informative, rather is lazy.

Grendel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #457  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:30 pm

UNVOTE:

I need to sort Gamma asap

Grendel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #458  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 pm

In post 443, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
I have a couple of town reads and a few nulls.


Who are they?

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #459  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 pm

In post 456, Grendel wrote:I've been trying to hunt for the whole team all at once so I can avoid tunnels.

Who do you think could be scum with Gamma?


Yeah...that's bad.

Right now, it's Gamma. He's further ingratiated the scum ranks in my mind. I don't like LUV's silence...but we also have another slot that has done F all that I would like to hear from. Not going to try and find all scum D1.

p-edit

Agreed. Who?

Grendel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #460  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:37 pm

In post 435, Gamma Emerald wrote:Shadow needs to contribute because he hasn't seemed to have done much beyond voting LUV and PP.


But he is still town to you?

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #461  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:37 pm

In post 456, Grendel wrote:Are you scum reading Zoronos? Because you voted one of my biggest critics for being critical of me, which would imply you had a town read on me at least since then. For you to suddenly say that you weren't town reading me doesn't add up to how I recalled your actions. What specificly about my play is townie?

Also, Why is the crux of your vote for Penguin "what Grendel said"?

That puts you in a position were you could blame me if Penguin flips town. And as a whole is not informative, rather is lazy.

I was being critical because it was typical town play for you. I believe I stated I needed to see more to sort you out once or twice. Zoronos is still a bit of a scumread. Actually, my reads are starting to get mixed up. I may have to actually sort them out with a list.
PEdit: I am starting to scumread S_s though.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #462  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:42 pm

Boring's post seem neutral upon retrospect. Opinions?
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #463  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:42 pm

In post 462, Gamma Emerald wrote:Boring's post seem neutral upon retrospect. Opinions?


Which post? References are useful.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #464  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:43 pm

Dammit. I meant to say posts.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #465  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:45 pm

In post 464, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dammit. I meant to say posts.


What? Overall? Nah, more townish than null.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #466  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:47 pm

Actually, she doesn't really seem to be trying to lead, so she's solid town.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

Grendel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #467  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:47 pm

In post 459, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 456, Grendel wrote:I've been trying to hunt for the whole team all at once so I can avoid tunnels.

Who do you think could be scum with Gamma?


Yeah...that's bad.

Right now, it's Gamma. He's further ingratiated the scum ranks in my mind. I don't like LUV's silence...but we also have another slot that has done F all that I would like to hear from. Not going to try and find all scum D1.


It is a pretty common scum hunting tactic actually... :neutral:

Scum with Gamma. Do you really think its LUV?

If Gamma is scum with LUV that hard defense was really ham-fisted.

So you are scum reading the sub?

You don't care for PoE if you don't like hypothetical scum teams. And the only reason to suspect the sub would be by PoE.

PenguinPower
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #468  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:50 pm

In post 466, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually, she doesn't really seem to be trying to lead, so she's solid town.


Are you being sarcastic?
p-edit

Damn..serious post.

Disagree trying to find all scum is a viable tactic. Not trying to say LUV and Gamma are both scum...just that one of them is. I have no placement for the sub...they just subbed in. I care more about trying to find town for POE then scum.

There...done...glass of wine time.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #469  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:53 pm

I am serious on my boring read.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

MariaR
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #470  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:54 pm

(I think it's to hard for me to just holdback info because I'll be to hard to read from that so here it goes)

Gren is one of my top townreads now mostly because he is saying a lot of what I'm thinking and not just saying it

Now I'm not trying to take credit for his posts and all that I just agree with a lot of his statements like the thing with Gamma is when I play with him he's obv town to me within like 20 posts or "prob town" I don't think he's even close to that but I don't think gamma has been too scummy either
I want to look at players like boring and the slan slot not because I scumread the slots but because I have a lot of tr's and they aren't them I forget why I unvoted Zoro but I want to also look into him

Shadow being paranoid about me being scum with faking a reaction screams town to me I know he's good enough to fake it but I think looking at his other posts he can be town aswell
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

MariaR
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #471  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:56 pm

@Gren I think teamhunting is one of the worst things you can do sooo early in the game because some of the team may not have even posted a bunch so you'll be looking for an answer that can't be solved.

Gamma What are your top 2 townreads and your top 2 scumreads atm.
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

Grendel
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #472  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:59 pm

In post 461, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 456, Grendel wrote:Are you scum reading Zoronos? Because you voted one of my biggest critics for being critical of me, which would imply you had a town read on me at least since then. For you to suddenly say that you weren't town reading me doesn't add up to how I recalled your actions. What specificly about my play is townie?

Also, Why is the crux of your vote for Penguin "what Grendel said"?

That puts you in a position were you could blame me if Penguin flips town. And as a whole is not informative, rather is lazy.

I was being critical because it was typical town play for you. I believe I stated I needed to see more to sort you out once or twice. Zoronos is still a bit of a scumread. Actually, my reads are starting to get mixed up. I may have to actually sort them out with a list.
PEdit: I am starting to scumread S_s though.


What specificly about my play is townie?

You not answering this. You just keep repeating that my play is town, like I'm some kind of mind reader that knows what you mean. Explain please.

Where did you say you were trying to sort me? Quote it.

A reads list would be good.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #473  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:00 pm

@Maria: I'm not sure about my reads, but I'd have to say boring and nn30 as town and PP and Zoro. These are definitely subject to change.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: He

Post Post #474  (ISO)  » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:02 pm

In post 209, Gamma Emerald wrote:He's probably town based on his current actions, but I want to see more.

Here is the quote Grendel asked for.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪

"Will you be my ally, or do you long for death?"

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games