Dota 2 Thread: REBORN SOURCE 2 HYPETRAIN NOBRAKES

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (isolation #200) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I just found out i have a 10 game winning streak with CM.

And i'm about to hit 3k if all goes well. In ranked i'm in normal skill, but unranked high and very high. It's very annoying
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Not usually. I usually don't play support. I think I just have a better understanding of the kind of lineups she "fits" with than i do otherwise. And then the fact that as a support its usually not an overly greedy pick. Never the 5th core you know.

When i started the streak i had the same number of wins and losses. We'll see how long it goes.

Dazzle, SB, and Bristleback all have better winrrates for me
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (isolation #202) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

11!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I don't have my EG hoodie. It was stolen by somebody cute. But i still support them to the end.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (isolation #204) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (isolation #205) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Suck eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (isolation #206) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:25 am

Post by theaceofspades »

So conflicted. Saturday being a major disappointment and the happiest day of my life lol.

Happy wins.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #207) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i just played my first battlecup. Random teamates that i found in chat. we lost in the grand finals finals mostly cause we banned silencer first instead of omni, they first picked him and every one of their lanes was just un beatable. Tide and SS vs AM rubick and kunkka. OD kinda stayed equal with dusa mid but she ended up doing more with it. And i lost as void to drow really hard.

The dope thing is....i got respect banned in the semi final game (Faceless Void) and and the grand finals (Huskar) Which is probably the best feeling i've ever gotten from a leisure activity. I did really well on huskar game 2, but game 1 was probably the best dota i've ever played. Felt great.

We're going to play again next week. Battle cup is literally the best thing in the world.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (isolation #208) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:44 am

Post by theaceofspades »

So I don't post much here anymore. But I did want to note a milestone.

I started playing dota 2 four years ago. I played a bit with BBMolla.

I don't know if he realizes this, but that was before Ranked MM, and I had only played 75 games when I first played the first one with him..

I just looked through those games. I built brown boots, soul ring, and Vlad's on CM 5 games in a row. I built Sange and Yasha, Halberd, and Butterfly on BH 15 games in a row.

I only ever bought boots of travel. The rest of the boots added too many buttons. And back then.... I didn't actually use the keyboard. I clicked abilities.

Today I have 2,800 games. I had a 40% winnrate for most of my dota career. Today it's at 50.23%. And i'm 3k, from 1800 a year ago.

I'm also kinda proud to say, that my versatility rating almost never drops below 8. Last night was the second time I've gotten above 3k. I did it on a 5 game winning streak. BS, Zues, Jugg, Lich, SF, and PL.

The only heroes to repeat in my last 20 games are invoker x3 and BS x2.

I'm seriously so excited and feel accomplished. IDK where the climb will stop, but I'm excited.

.....Fuck.....

Seasonal Ranked.

In other news. Storm Spirit lvl 25 with 30 charges is fucking dope.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (isolation #209) » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:49 am

Post by theaceofspades »

You can just zip zoop and don't even have to right click half the time.
V/LA weekends

Return to “The Arcade”