Mini Normal #1838 - Game Over


User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

nn30 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:05 pm
MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:04 pm
boring wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:04 pm
MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:58 pmholy **** boring needs to eat rope rn

Feel free to elaobrate on this chainsaw.
Maybe if you ask nicely.



I'll ask nicely.

Please?
I have a lot of townreads and Boring is one of the people I do not townread and isn't anywhere near close to getting it I can see boring in a few teams that I don't feel like naming so I'm wanting to lynch it.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3821
Joined: May 29, 2016

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

That's what I'm not understanding, is his scum motivation for bringing attention to himself NOW, which is why I'm inclined to believe the mod gave us 2 roles with Ascetic, for now
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

nn30 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:07 pm
MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:04 pm
nn30 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:03 pm
eagerSnake wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:00 pmI don't see why he (ss) would gamble like this as scum, though. It's an awful gamble if he's scum


And you're defending ss from me, which implies you town read him.

You think it's more likely that two townies got the same obscure role than scum just counter claiming you.

~~~~~~

I'm so confused.
Is it really that big a stretch?


I've never played a normal before. I don't know what comes up and what doesn't. I'm going off what other people said - that the role is obscure - and assuming that it wouldn't come up like this.
It's a weird role yeah but if mafia and town both had one we would get ths outcome for sure i don't think a mod would ever put in a role that gets an auto cc
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

Well mafia could have thought that town wouldn't have one of there roles I guess but meh
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

eagerSnake wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:54 pmLol. Why are you waiting until now to bring up that you're Ascetic?

Why aren't you considering the possibility of 2 Town having Ascetic?


We don't win by lynching just you. We need to find who your buddies are.
I wasn't doing to have a day where all we do is lynch you and have no info. Nice try though.
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

@Mod Do scum have day chat?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3821
Joined: May 29, 2016

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Yes they do
User avatar
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1538
Joined: June 15, 2016

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by boring »

MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm
@Mod Do scum have day chat?

So you're trying for a derp-clear now?
User avatar
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3821
Joined: May 29, 2016

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

Shadow_step wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:10 pm
eagerSnake wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:54 pmLol. Why are you waiting until now to bring up that you're Ascetic?

Why aren't you considering the possibility of 2 Town having Ascetic?


We don't win by lynching just you. We need to find who your buddies are.
I wasn't doing to have a day where all we do is lynch you and have no info. Nice try though.


The town is my buddies lol

Listen, the mod put in 2 town players with ascetic, or you're mafia. Which one is it?
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

boring wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:14 pm
MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm
@Mod Do scum have day chat?

So you're trying for a derp-clear now?
WHAT THE ****
How do you get "Maria is going for a clear!" from that???

Did I ever say "I asked if scum have day chat i'm clear"

f off ty
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

If I was scum I have way more better tactics to do then try and dumbtell my way to a win

Ask shadow
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1538
Joined: June 15, 2016

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by boring »

MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:15 pm
boring wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:14 pm
MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm
@Mod Do scum have day chat?

So you're trying for a derp-clear now?
WHAT THE ****
How do you get "Maria is going for a clear!" from that???

Did I ever say "I asked if scum have day chat i'm clear"

f off ty

Why ask the mod when you can just read the first page? Unless you're trying to announce that you can't possibly be scum, that is. The timing is pretty with SS threatening to look for buddies.

By the way, you don't get to pick and choose when players are going to address your in-game behaviors.
User avatar
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3821
Joined: May 29, 2016

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

BTW Ascetic is a modifier, not a role. You don't lynch between modifier ccs, you lynch between role ccs. That's like someone claiming one-shot cop and someone saying "cc I'm one-shot doctor I checked and I'm definitely one-shot"
User avatar
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1538
Joined: June 15, 2016

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by boring »

With that, I'll bid you all goodnight.
User avatar
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3821
Joined: May 29, 2016

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

You tried.
User avatar
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1457
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by nn30 »

Shadow_step wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello eager, do you have any early reads?



The first time you do something worthwhile in the game - you question Eager. Consistent with a legit CC.

But then you do nothing with that information. If I knew, from page one or whenever Eager was scum, I'd use him as town-dar. If Eager is scum, I'd assume that any early game wagon he was on was on a townie. Right now, PP is on your scum list (just above Eager).

You even tried to scum hunt penguin.

This means that in addition to the low chance that:

1) Snake chose an obscure modifier
2) The mod also gave you an obscure modifier

You also believe

3) Eager intentionally bussed his partner (penguin), participated in a wagon that could have lolhammered him, pretended to lolhammer him, and then kept his vote there the rest of the game

You're living in a fantasy land.

VOTE: Shadow_Step

Here's some circumstantial evidence that I feel is weaker than what I just presented, but could be relevant.

Shadow_step wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:05 pm

1. Mafia, cause I love the wifom. But I probably play better as town.



Your RQS answer (what's your favorite alignment) could be seen as you telling us you're the kind of player who would CC as scum. You're fine putting the game on a coin flip.

Shadow_step wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:29 amScum have day chat hence all the fast confirmations huh.


The only type of game where scum would gamble on a CC day one is one where they have day chat. The reaction would have to be coordinated. Maybe you had an idea and your scum buddies decided to run with it. You acknowledge that scum chat exists right here.
User avatar
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
User avatar
User avatar
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,
Posts: 19534
Joined: July 11, 2016

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

boring wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:21 pm
MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:15 pm
boring wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:14 pm
MariaR wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm
@Mod Do scum have day chat?

So you're trying for a derp-clear now?
WHAT THE ****
How do you get "Maria is going for a clear!" from that???

Did I ever say "I asked if scum have day chat i'm clear"

f off ty

Why ask the mod when you can just read the first page? Unless you're trying to announce that you can't possibly be scum, that is. The timing is pretty with SS threatening to look for buddies.

By the way, you don't get to pick and choose when players are going to address your in-game behaviors.
I did read the first page was it on there cause if so I didn't see it!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

nn30 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:30 pm
Shadow_step wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello eager, do you have any early reads?



The first time you do something worthwhile in the game - you question Eager. Consistent with a legit CC.

But then you do nothing with that information. If I knew, from page one or whenever Eager was scum, I'd use him as town-dar. If Eager is scum, I'd assume that any early game wagon he was on was on a townie. Right now, PP is on your scum list (just above Eager).

You even tried to scum hunt penguin.

This means that in addition to the low chance that:

1) Snake chose an obscure modifier
2) The mod also gave you an obscure modifier

You also believe

3) Eager intentionally bussed his partner (penguin), participated in a wagon that could have lolhammered him, pretended to lolhammer him, and then kept his vote there the rest of the game

You're living in a fantasy land.

VOTE: Shadow_Step

Here's some circumstantial evidence that I feel is weaker than what I just presented, but could be relevant.

Shadow_step wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:05 pm

1. Mafia, cause I love the wifom. But I probably play better as town.



Your RQS answer (what's your favorite alignment) could be seen as you telling us you're the kind of player who would CC as scum. You're fine putting the game on a coin flip.

Shadow_step wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:29 amScum have day chat hence all the fast confirmations huh.


The only type of game where scum would gamble on a CC day one is one where they have day chat. The reaction would have to be coordinated. Maybe you had an idea and your scum buddies decided to run with it. You acknowledge that scum chat exists right here.


The fake hammer was purely for town cred by Eager. He knew I already was on the PP wagon so my vote didn't count. I was individually scum reading PP for reasons stated. I also wanted to see at what stage if any does Eager jump on the PP wagon.
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I've been hinting at it all game. Nn is an idiotic townie who can only see what's at the surface :roll:

This is standard play when you have a guilty on someone. You try to get reads out of them so that you can easily find out who is most likely their buddy.
On the phone right now so maria can you link to 649?
I had a guilty on maria on night 1. Day 2 I didn't start the day screaming Maria scum maria scum. I pushed her for reads.
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1457
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by nn30 »

Shadow_step wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:34 pm

The fake hammer was purely for town cred by Eager. He knew I already was on the PP wagon so my vote didn't count. I was individually scum reading PP for reasons stated. I also wanted to see at what stage if any does Eager jump on the PP wagon.


I'm not buying it.

Why the hell would Eager spend the whole day pretending to scum hunting his buddy? How does that feel like scum play to you?
User avatar
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1457
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by nn30 »

Shadow_step wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:37 pmI've been hinting at it all game. Nn is an idiotic townie who can only see what's at the surface :roll:

This is standard play when you have a guilty on someone. You try to get reads out of them so that you can easily find out who is most likely their buddy.
On the phone right now so maria can you link to 649?
I had a guilty on maria on night 1. Day 2 I didn't start the day screaming Maria scum maria scum. I pushed her for reads.



That's just it.

You pushed Eager for one read, which he gave you basically nothing on, and then you gave up.
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

He's fucking parked on boring and has done with his vote, where the fuck is he scum hunting his buddy?
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2956
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

nn30 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:39 pm
Shadow_step wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:37 pmI've been hinting at it all game. Nn is an idiotic townie who can only see what's at the surface :roll:

This is standard play when you have a guilty on someone. You try to get reads out of them so that you can easily find out who is most likely their buddy.
On the phone right now so maria can you link to 649?
I had a guilty on maria on night 1. Day 2 I didn't start the day screaming Maria scum maria scum. I pushed her for reads.



That's just it.

You pushed Eager for one read, which he gave you basically nothing on, and then you gave up.


Just iso me and see how many times I've asked eager for reads.
I even bloody softed it, 'this game just got easy" when I read Eager's claim.
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
User avatar
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3821
Joined: May 29, 2016

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

This is hilarious. If S_S is scum he knows even if he manages to get me lynched today that when I flip with Ascetic he's getting lynched tomorrow. So that's a 1/1 trade which is bad for scum, so why would he do it?

If he is town we are probably screwed because we are going to be mislynched consecutively, nobody is going to believe there is 2 town ascetic modifiers, especially when the Ascetic themself don't believe it, scum will be all over it, putting us directly into at most 9p with at most 6 town. Not a good spot.
User avatar
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 3821
Joined: May 29, 2016

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by eagerSnake »

We're probably both town, unfortunately.
Locked