Mini Normal #1838 - Game Over

MariaR
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 11, 2016
Pronoun: She

Post Post #850  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:49 am

He's saying the fact eager was on the PP wagon and shadow didn't jump off with the way shadow is acting towards eager is fishy as fuck

yw
I bet Maria is scum this game~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~ Charloux

Wanna know more about Maria? Click here!

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #851  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:49 am

He thinks I did it for "town cred" because I needed that so bad /s

PenguinPower
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #852  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:51 am

In post 850, MariaR wrote:He's saying the fact eager was on the PP wagon and shadow didn't jump off with the way shadow is acting towards eager is fishy as fuck

yw


How could he have jumped off when Eager was on my wagon for less than 1 minutes? Seriously...please explain that to me.

podoboq
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: Indianapolis
Pronoun: He

Post Post #853  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:52 am

Official Vote Count 1.17
LynchingWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

boring (3): eagerSnake, MariaR, implosion
eagerSnake (3): Shadow_step, boring, PenguinPower
PenguinPower (2): Dierfire, Grendel
DierFire (1): Gamma Emerald
implosion (1): Prism
Shadow_step (1): nn30

Not Voting (2): Zoronos, Lil Uzi Vert


V/LA: Gamma Emerald

Deadline: (expired on 2016-10-18 15:22:00)
Last edited by podoboq on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently looking for reviewers, a backup mod, and a flavor writer for a Magic: the Gathering flavored Large Theme. PM if interested.

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #854  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:56 am

In post 849, nn30 wrote:Eager almost got PP killed.


No he didn't, it was a fake hammer.
The VC was in the page top itself I think.
Scum have day chat, he could have organised it.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #855  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:56 am

It was not even a fake hammer, it was a fake l-1, jesus.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #856  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:57 am

Also I hope you are aware of a term called "bussing"
Show

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #857  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:01 am

I hope you are aware of the phrase "2 town ascetic" lol get over it before you lose the game for us

Spent the whole damn game chasing ghosts now you got others in on the witch hunt too

They are gonna have no choice but to Lynch u after me u know that right

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #858  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:04 am

In post 852, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 850, MariaR wrote:He's saying the fact eager was on the PP wagon and shadow didn't jump off with the way shadow is acting towards eager is fishy as fuck

yw


How could he have jumped off when Eager was on my wagon for less than 1 minutes? Seriously...please explain that to me.



There was a flash occurring on your slot. Being on it at all risked lolhammering you.

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #859  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:05 am

In post 856, Shadow_step wrote:Also I hope you are aware of a term called "bussing"


Bussing with nothing to gain is overrated. Especially on day one.

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #860  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:07 am

In post 859, nn30 wrote:Bussing with nothing to gain is overrated. Especially on day one.


You say it is overrated but you are the one who thinks they cannot be buddies because of that, when my whole iso makes sense with what I'm saying. You'd rather believe that I am scum because PP is in my scum list.
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #861  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:09 am

GE is avoiding the thread, probably is his buddy.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Moperville
Pronoun: It

Post Post #862  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:17 am

In post 861, Shadow_step wrote:GE is avoiding the thread, probably is his buddy.

V/LA you fuck
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
Hi, it’s Box! (Himiko is taking a vacation at the witch world rn, maybe you’ll see her again...?)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #863  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:18 am

@Shadow_Step - Based on the reactions I'm getting from everyone, I'm clearly leaning more VI than insightful than I'd like. I'm willing to accept that I could be wrong about you. Before I do that I need you to clear some things up for me.

In post 646, Shadow_step wrote:These are my reads

Town
(nn30, Zoronos)
(Grendel, boring)
(DF, implosion)
(Maria, LUV)
(PP, GE)
(Eager)
Scum



1) Please, explain your reads in the context of people's interactions with Eager. I've been harping PP but I also disagree with a lot of this list in that context as well. I want your scum explanations as well as your town explanations. If this play of yours is legit, you've done very little with it so far (beyond pushing Eager).

2) Why did you choose to claim now?

3) How do the interactions between Snake / Boring indicate that Boring is town?

nn30
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 15, 2016

Post Post #864  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:20 am

In post 862, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 861, Shadow_step wrote:GE is avoiding the thread, probably is his buddy.

V/LA you fuck


hahahahahahahaha

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #865  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:35 am

In post 862, Gamma Emerald wrote:V/LA you fuck


So you are reading and posting in other games and your defense is VLA, yeah fuck off with that.
Show

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #866  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:36 am

He might know I'm going to flip town so he doesn't know how to position himself yet... or he's just town on v/la..

Either way we gonna learn absolutely nil from lynching me lol

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Moperville
Pronoun: It

Post Post #867  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:40 am

So I believe Shadow is town. I've seen town late-CC before, and for good reason.
I agree that I doubt there is 2 ascetics in any capacity. That would make the game very disturbing. I feel that Shadow is telling the truth, and even if both are ascetic, I doubt both would be town.
Therefore, I believe Eager is scum.
VOTE: Eager
BTW, the reason V/LA explains my absence is I've been catching up in another game.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
Hi, it’s Box! (Himiko is taking a vacation at the witch world rn, maybe you’ll see her again...?)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #868  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:43 am

So when I flip town you're lynching s_s? Everyone that is voting me is because "2 town with ascetic no way" so that applies to s_s unfortunately once I flip town

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #869  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:43 am

In post 863, nn30 wrote:1) Please, explain your reads in the context of people's interactions with Eager. I've been harping PP but I also disagree with a lot of this list in that context as well. I want your scum explanations as well as your town explanations. If this play of yours is legit, you've done very little with it so far (beyond pushing Eager).


He hasn't taken much stance over any wagon and thrown cheap town reads. I've tried to push him for reads without giving much away but he hasn't had those many interactions with people so as to get a definite read on them except boring.
Show

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #870  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:45 am

There's only been like 3 wagons so far lol

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #871  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:45 am

In post 863, nn30 wrote:2) Why did you choose to claim now?


Couple of things, I was going to claim day 1 anyway because it is a neg utility.
I wanted to give us enough time to discuss it before deadline. No way I was going to keep it two days from deadline etc.
Show

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: Moperville
Pronoun: It

Post Post #872  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:49 am

@Eager and Shadow: do you have other abilities beyond your modifier?
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
Hi, it’s Box! (Himiko is taking a vacation at the witch world rn, maybe you’ll see her again...?)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #873  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:50 am

no
Show

Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2016
Location: 221B, Baker Street
Pronoun: He

Post Post #874  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:50 am

In post 863, nn30 wrote:3) How do the interactions between Snake / Boring indicate that Boring is town?


I will get into this later.
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games