podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:50 am

Post by podoboq »

Official Vote Count 1.19
LynchingWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

eagerSnake
(4): Shadow_step, boring, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald
boring
(3): eagerSnake, MariaR, implosion
PenguinPower
(2): Dierfire, Grendel
Shadow_step
(2): nn30, Lil Uzi Vert
implosion
(1): Prism

Not Voting
(1): Zoronos

V/LA
: Gamma Emerald

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-18 15:22:00)
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 899, eagerSnake wrote:I mean I'd believe that scum is likely distributed: 1-2 scum on me, 0-1 scum on s_s, 0-2 scum off both

But that doesn't narrow anything down at this stage
Okay. Good start, let's keep going. Who are those scum?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:55 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 894, Zoronos wrote:Based on his ISO, I feel that Shadow's actions comport with someone that was planning a counterclaim. Which means my prior scumreads were super wrong, but super wrong it is.

He didn't actually press snake all that hard. He's stated in 869 that all he got out of it was that Boring is town.

Keep in mind the context of a town!Shadow_Step this game. Leading up to when Shadow CC'd, Eager
is 100% scum
in his mind. If the only information he manged to gather before the CC is that Boring is town, he didn't get enough information to make a CC worthwhile.

This feels all the more scummy since Shadow said in 693 the "This is standard play when you have a guilty on someone. You try to get reads out of them so that you can easily find out who is most likely their buddy."

He didn't do that at all.

His reasoning for this is that "I didn't want Eager to know I was onto him." Bah. I call BS on that one. He's giving scum way too much credit.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:01 am

Post by eagerSnake »

1-2 Scum on me is in [boring, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald] All 3 of these nearly equally likely.
0-1 Scum on s_s is in [nn30, LUV] More likely LUV than nn30 IMO, but I could be wrong here, or they both could be town.
0-2 Scum off wagons is in [MariaR, implosion, Dierfire, Grendel, Prism, Zoronos] These I'm at a loss for.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 902, nn30 wrote:
In post 894, Zoronos wrote:Based on his ISO, I feel that Shadow's actions comport with someone that was planning a counterclaim. Which means my prior scumreads were super wrong, but super wrong it is.

He didn't actually press snake all that hard. He's stated in 869 that all he got out of it was that Boring is town.

Keep in mind the context of a town!Shadow_Step this game. Leading up to when Shadow CC'd, Eager
is 100% scum
in his mind. If the only information he manged to gather before the CC is that Boring is town, he didn't get enough information to make a CC worthwhile.

This feels all the more scummy since Shadow said in 693 the "This is standard play when you have a guilty on someone. You try to get reads out of them so that you can easily find out who is most likely their buddy."

His reasoning for this is that "I didn't want Eager to know I was onto him." Bah. I call BS on that one. He's giving scum way too much credit.
He kept touchstoning Eager. , , , , .

, , , . I'm stopping at the point of the CC, for obvious reasons.
He tried to build a train on Penguin based on Penguin ignoring () a question about Eager, asked in .
In [post]169[/[post] he explicitly foreshadows a delayed counterclaim.

Town!SS didn't feel a need to bury Eager manually because he believed he had a CC for that.

This was either planned out from the very beginning of the game, or SS is legit.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 903, eagerSnake wrote:1-2 Scum on me is in [boring, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald] All 3 of these nearly equally likely.
0-1 Scum on s_s is in [nn30, LUV] More likely LUV than nn30 IMO, but I could be wrong here, or they both could be town.
0-2 Scum off wagons is in [MariaR, implosion, Dierfire, Grendel, Prism, Zoronos] These I'm at a loss for.

1-2 Scum on me is in [boring, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald] All 3 of these nearly equally likely.0-1 Scum on s_s is in [nn30, LUV] More likely LUV than nn30 IMO, but I could be wrong here, or they both could be town.0-2 Scum off wagons is in [MariaR, implosion, Dierfire, Grendel, Prism, Zoronos] These I'm at a loss for.
Is that literally just a list of the entire game, excepting you and SS?
Come the heck on man.
Give me some sign of analysis work.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 885, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Shadow

If both of you are town we are seriously fucked.
Jeeeez this is terrible. When did I say all my reads are based in Eager's interactions with them?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:14 am

Post by eagerSnake »

What do you want from me?

I had my vote on boring all day and nobody even nibbled at it, usually I would think scum would at least take a nibble at it. This makes it more likely boring is scum. Also boring seems happy with this conflict and jumped on me without any question, also used the gambler's fallacy to her own defense.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:19 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 904, Zoronos wrote:
In post 902, nn30 wrote:

is 100% scum

He kept touchstoning Eager. , , , , .

, , , . I'm stopping at the point of the CC, for obvious reasons.
He tried to build a train on Penguin based on Penguin ignoring () a question about Eager, asked in .
In [post]169[/[post] he explicitly foreshadows a delayed counterclaim.

Town!SS didn't feel a need to bury Eager manually because he believed he had a CC for that.

This was either planned out from the very beginning of the game, or SS is legit.
Why would he pull the trigger now? After not having gained much information?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

nn you are seriously thick.
This is day 1. I tried several times for reads from eager. He either kept giving in related responses or avoiding it all together and he was getting away with all of it cause lol day 1. What the hell did you expect me to do ask his read on every player till he does, keep shouting at him? You are being extremely unreasonable.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

OMG nn you are biggest dumbfuck ever.
You want me claim ascetic on day 6?
Or, " I don't have enough info yet, so let's on scum eager live another day and lynch someone else." That's what you expect me to do? Are you that fucking dense?
Show

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:32 am

Post by eagerSnake »

You're the one being dense, Shadow_step. But I can't really blame you for it
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Prism »

I've got a few things I want to respond to later but for now why are people assuming nn30 is town again?
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 907, eagerSnake wrote:What do you want from me?

I had my vote on boring all day and nobody even nibbled at it, usually I would think scum would at least take a nibble at it. This makes it more likely boring is scum. Also boring seems happy with this conflict and jumped on me without any question, also used the gambler's fallacy to her own defense.
Okay, let's talk more about this. What other posts of Boring's make you think she's scum? Anything from before the counterclaim-athon?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Shadow_step »

We'll see about that after we lynch eager.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Shadow_step »

That was in response to Prism ^
Show

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 906, Shadow_step wrote:

Jeeeez this is terrible. When did I say all my reads are based in Eager's interactions with them?
It seemed implied and either way, I never said that was my reason for voting for you.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 913, Zoronos wrote:

Okay, let's talk more about this. What other posts of Boring's make you think she's scum? Anything from before the counterclaim-athon?
She seemed to be trying to buddy me at the start of the game, and when realized that wasn't going to work went the other route
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 912, Prism wrote:I've got a few things I want to respond to later but for now why are people assuming nn30 is town again?
and is where I laid out my reasoning for it. Can't speak for others.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 917, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 913, Zoronos wrote:

She seemed to be trying to buddy me at the start of the game, and when realized that wasn't going to work went the other route
Can you show me where that happened?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I think it's obvious why Eager has given up and is not pushing anyone(he believes he is town so he should be pushing his scum reads regardless of the wagon on him). It is because he doesn't want to give us insight into who might/might not be his buddies.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 916, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 906, Shadow_step wrote:

It seemed implied and either way, I never said that was my reason for voting for you.
Then what is the reason Sherlock?
Did you iso me? You think I'm scum and ccing eager under no pressure when I didn't need to ?
Show

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:02 am

Post by eagerSnake »

Spoiler: boring eagerSnake
In post 37, boring wrote:
In post 34, eagerSnake wrote:Boring has nothing to say because they said it all in their day chat
You know it! Now stick to the plan, and we'll win this game like it ain't no thang.
In post 39, boring wrote:
In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:I expect more from the ultimate scum lord!
Give eagerSnake a break, he's doing his best.
In post 73, boring wrote:
In post 68, eagerSnake wrote:I usually try to form a good town-block and then consider the best scum-hunter of the block as the wise elder
I applaud the sentiment if it's genuine, but how do you intend to build a townblock in one day? You're either going to be NK'd for being conf. town, or you're going to survive the night, and anyone you'd want for your town block will have a healthy dose of distrust for you. I think you might have to table that plan for now.
In post 80, boring wrote:He's an eager snake.
In post 83, boring wrote:
In post 82, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 79, nn30 wrote:This seems overly aggressive.

Do you think my "over-aggressive"-ness is a sign of town, or scum? Explain your answer.

(700-750 words, APA style format)
pssh! APA format is for pussies. Make him do it in Chicago.

@Gamma, what's bold-telling? I've never seen that term, and I can't find it in the wiki.
In post 278, boring wrote:He probably is. I'm the only person who's vocalized annoyance with the concept of a fake town block. I can do it again too. Only VI's and scum would be content with the idea of unconfirmed town being placed on a town block pedestal.
In post 284, boring wrote:
In post 280, Shadow_step wrote:@Boring, since you are around, what is you read on Eager atm, regarding his claim and stuff?
I'm pretty sure I've addressed this at length, but I can answer again. I think he's telling the truth, and I think that unless his only role modifier is ascetic, he made a mistake announcing it so quickly. Factor in his town block nonsense, and I have him as strong town with questionable judgement.
In post 476, boring wrote:
R
ai
nb
ow
ti
m
e!

Because I get bored going so long without a splash of color.

Shadow_step
- Has an aggressive town persona. A hint of grandiosity. I haven't seen this behavior before with scum.
eagerSnake
- He's got a most-likely-town claim. If he's still alive tomorrow, he'll probably be bumped way down because he's pretty useless
nn30
- Awkward, but in a townish way. Provides good observations.
Grendel
- His line of speculation appears faulty, but not scummy. Probably town.
Gamma Emerald
- Acting like he did in the last game, which was town.
Zoronos
- Still feels off, but in consistent ways. I'm beginning to suspect part of it is personality. Doesn't seem survival-oriented.
MariaR
- At least she admits that she's been coasting. No solid read yet.
DierFire
- The vote-and-disappear thing, even during RVS, is pretty scummy. His one post was decent.
Lil Uzi Vert
- I know people seem mostly over him now, but he's remains one of the scummier posters today. Might be personality.
Slandaar/Prism
- Because prod dodging with no content. Sub-outs are more likely scum than town.
implosion
- I get the impression that he's trying to blend in, and stay out of trouble. Reactive.
PenguinPower
- Bad votes, reactions lack a feeling of authenticity, posts lacking substance, and dismissive in a way that I only see with scum.
In post 636, boring wrote:Of course I am, eager. I've miraculously drawn scum for the fourth game in a row to stroke your ego, and justify the fear vote you planned since the sign-up thread.

You don't even have to scum hunt. Just park a vote, make a shitty claim, and fake a hammer for lolz (because you got fuck-all info from it).
In post 639, boring wrote:
In post 638, nn30 wrote:
In post 636, boring wrote:Of course I am, eager. I've miraculously drawn scum for the fourth game in a row to stroke your ego, and justify the fear vote you planned since the sign-up thread.

You don't even have to scum hunt. Just park a vote, make a shitty claim, and fake a hammer for lolz (because you got fuck-all info from it).
Okay. This feels forced. And also out of left field.
It's not out of left field, you're just missing context. I'm irritated by his coasting, and I'm annoyed with town in general. I feel like too many people are tip-toeing, and there's no real scum hunting going on.
In post 645, boring wrote:
In post 642, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 121, Shadow_step wrote:This game just got easy .
In post 122, Shadow_step wrote:Kidding lol

Hello eager, do you have any early reads?

Anyone else can also answer this.

Eager is probably a goon and would be doing most of the kills and hence might have the biggest chance of getting caught so he claimed to have ascetic.

I'm town ascetic.
First thing I did after reading Eager's claim was confirm with the mod that he sent me the right role PM.
VOTE: eagerSnake good enough for me.

There you have it.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I have no idea how that comes across as buddying.
Show

eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:06 am

Post by eagerSnake »

I have no idea how she had you as "aggressive town persona. A hint of grandiosity." by post 476 when you didn't really show those qualities

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”