Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

VOTE: ironstove

I burnt myself on a stove when I was younger, so he must be an evil person!
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

In post 23, LmkGuy wrote:
In post 21, Saru wrote:VOTE: LmkGuy
Story please.
Alright but don't say I didn't warn you...

I always had lame 12ie names for my accounts, but this name comes from minecraft. Now when I had to make my username for MC, I didn't know about multiplayer and I didn't really care about my name, so I made it

lmknjbhvgcfxdz (+10 internet points if you figure out how I got that)

Then when I started playing other games after this, I used to make my name lmk - chris

One day I was playing Dota2 with some friends and we all added 'guy' onto the ends of our names (so RoughBread became RoughGuy, Enyoyo became EnyoGuy etc etc). I guess after that I figured LmkGuy was as good a name as any, so I just left it and have used it ever since.

If anyone is still awake that's how I came up with my name, its not fucking 'let me know guy' :evil:

Anyway, I still think we should kill Karnos for this grievous offence against me :mrgreen:
Very respectable story, I like it and am still awake :P
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Odds on you being a scum for pushing him so hard so early in the game for no legitimate reason other then you "having a gut scumread" which is a 50/50 true or false (basically a good way to justify an illegitimate reason).

TL;DR you don't really a good reason to push alpaca so hard :igmeou:
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

I don't, just think there should be a little better of a reason :P
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Knighty Knight »

In post 47, Nero Cain wrote:If you don't know my reason(s) how do you know its good or bad?
You said your reason was a gut scum read, hating an avatar, and wanting to see how he reacted, so I know your reasons and I am just saying that there are better reasons to push someone off so early in the game.
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Knighty Knight »

There was no serious case against Alpaca, people just want to get him lynched for some (no) reason. Apparently this group of people are very vote happy and want to get people killed page 4 instead of waiting for concrete evidence...
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

I'm just trying to point things out, but with my limited experience talk what I say with a grain of salt
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Town :cop:
1. LmkGuy
5. PenguinPower
6. Ironstove
12. Knighty Knight

Null :neutral:
2. Saru
4. karnos
7. malpascp
9. Lowell
11. Alpaca Alpaca
13. Tracer

Scum :twisted:
3. Nero Cain
8. aronagrundy
10. Cmitc1

Nulls haven't said enough to make me suspicious, towns are myself and people I believe to have good evidence/ arguments with seemingly minimal bias, scum are people I beleive to act suspicious and have sound arguments against them.
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

VOTE: Arona Grundy
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Also just so everyone knows I am going to be more active in the evening to early morning because of work, so I probably won't post a lot during the day (also sorry for triple post :P)
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

In post 174, Nero Cain wrote:knight can you explain your scum reads and the iron town read?
I can explain, but first, this was in no particular order (I don't know if there is a particular order or something). This was also created after reading everything before my read list ().

Now to get into Iron town read and scum reads. Although some of his posts up until were a bit... questionable, to me, he seems like the kind of player that is trying to pressure other players into creating content/ slipping up and giving something away that himself or others can work with. I will toss some examples below but remember this is in my eyes, so obviously your opinion will probably be different.

Evidence for Ironstove

Spoiler:
1. I saw this as trying to get a reaction out of possible scum partners or anyone that might give up some info about role (maybe not who knows).
2. as well as he is letting his (possible) role be known for future reference. Possibly trying to see if anyone else had a reason to or not to lynch right then and there. "Well, maybe not an hour, but by the time I get back which might be a whiles." Giving some people time to either dispute this while also keeping pressure on Alpaca.
3. Penguin might have been scum partner here, so his tactic from above worked (or that was just penguin not wanting to RVS lynch someone 3 pages in). Also, again, pressuring/ questioning penguin for possible alignment or slip up in any way.
4. , , , , (these was part of the questionable posts I mentioned above) This could still be him trying to get a reaction.
5. Again pushing a reaction from arona.
6. , legitimate arguments, lol.
7. Again questioning for a legitimate reason, trying to get something out of Nero.
This was more or less why I think Iron is town and what I think his play style is. For all I know he is scum and this will reinforce his town read, but for now, I believe him to be town just trying to make scum slip up early. This might also give good reference for future if people start contradicting themselves.

TLDR of Iron town read
I think his play style is the type to push others into releasing info about themselves which can be read to give possible insight on their alignment. This is also why I think he is town (above is mostly evidence supporting my belief)

Evidence for Cmitc1

Spoiler:
Alright, now we get into scum reads. I am going to order this from least to most posts because that's how I want to do it rn. I'll start with Cmitc1
Up until the point of my read list Cmitc hadn't really said anything with good substance to it, and the accusations/ RVS stuff () seemed to pretty much be just that (although he changed his vote like 3 times , , {seemed to scare him off of the wagon?} which again maybe just RVS things, but that was about half way through page 3 so idk), what got me to read him as scum were the posts from LMK , , and Iron . These had concrete reasoning and at the time were good evidence agaisnt one of the few people being scum read.

TLDR of Cmitc1 scum read
Up until he had weak evidnece and posts leading me to and others to believe he had something going on behind the scenes.

Evidence for Aronagrundy

Spoiler:
Next up is Aronagrundy. Arona's first vote in RVS () was Cmitc. Normally this wouldn't mean shit and still probably doesn't, however, if they were scum than they could be trying to disociate from each other right off the bat. Again, this could literally just be a random vote, but it could also be more then that (Illuminati confirmed). Now onto more concrete evidence, cuz I'm all about that.
1. Arona votes me because "We need to get out of rvs somehow" but the post he quoted was me questioning Nero who, again, if they were all scum would make getting out of rvs a cover up for lynch the person questioning my scum partner. Also since this was still in RVS he could get away with it no questions asked.
2. He also seems to be very ancy to lynch people as soon as possible, also possibly switching his vote from me to avoid suspicion later on.
3. Still not sure wtf "It stood out to me so I pursued that weird feeling" means or why you would do it, but it seems like kind of a weird thing to do. Anyways, he mentions that Nero's joke wagon on Alpaca was with legit reasoning and should be taken seriously (Which btw I still don't agree with Nero's reasoning but whatever, I'll get back to that later). Again if they were scum partners they would try to back up eachothers arguments, even if they might not be the most legit.
4. I guess this is an alright reason, but there are better reasons to lead a lynch wagon on someone.
5. Protecting Nero
6. Trying to say Nero's reason was serious, still don't think so, but this could again be trying to protect Nero or himself to get some heat off of him.
7. Playing dumb?
8. Iron saw what I did and now Arona is trying to defend himself while Nero is backing Arona up.
9. Trying to validate Cmitc dropping his vote and then trying to turn on him to (possibly) dissociate Himself from Cmitc.
10. Penguin possible target?
11. Penguin sees Arona as scum as well
12. Trying to play it off as a joke

TLDR of Aronagrundy scum read
Seems overly protective of Nero and Cmitc (possible scum partners) and is a little to obvious about it.

Evidence for Nerocain

Spoiler:
Alright friendos finally we have the person inquiring my read list (which is fine and I actually had fun writing this) Nerocain. From RVS Nero had a random vote against Alpaca (no issues) and other people for no reason hoped on the lynch train (fuck it right?). Although you have all read this, his reasons for pushing Alpaca so hard are kind of iffy () and had little to no reinforcability.
1. , , In "sheep me" is telling Cmitc (possible scum partner) to join him on the early game lynch so there are less townies to deal with later. In the others he just wants to get rid of Alpaca (sticking to RVS vote?)
2. forgets he already mentioned his poor reasons and trys to turn it on me
3. Trying to make it look like Iron is defending Alpaca in a scummy way even though he "gut voted" a serious train and was sticking with it like he knew Alpaca was an opposing alignment (what I mean by this is that Nero could be scum and Alpaca town or for some reason Nero knows that Alpaca is scum and he is town. Although idk how that would be possible).
4. Gut read shouldn't be a reason to push someone like you already know their alignment.
5. I personally think LmK's post om Cmtic is way more valid than a couple of "gut reads" because there was actual evidence.
6. Protecting Cmitc while also pointing out a weak lead on him being scum as to make him seem like they aren't partners.
7. , This would help the argument that Iron's play style is pushing for information. Also penguin unvoted and that makes it kind of hard to hammer if you still need one person...

TLDR of Nerocain scum read
He is playing like he already knows everyones alignments which would make sense if he were scum. He pushes with illegitimate reasons and trys to cover it up by calling other people out for defending.
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

In post 256, Nero Cain wrote:Knight, do you honestly think I was scumreading Alpaca over his avatar?
Is this the only thing you can say after being accused of scummy behaviour, not a single person thinks you are voting Alpaca because of his avatar, that is obviously a joke and you would have to be really stupid to believe that. So do us all a favour and stop saying "do you honestly think I was scumreading Alpaca over his avatar?"
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

In post 284, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like your scumread on me and town read on Iron are pretty reachy.
Spoiler:
1. 31, 33, 34 In 31 "sheep me" is telling Cmitc (possible scum partner) to join him on the early game lynch so there are less townies to deal with later. In the others he just wants to get rid of Alpaca (sticking to RVS vote?)
I mean Alpaca's vote switch seemed pretty uneeded and his reasoning in 32 seems pretty fake. I mean you are basically calling Alpaca town here but there's no way that you know Alpaca is town unless you are scum. Isn't that what you are accusing me of? So you are scum by your own standards? Also the whole me getting Cmit to sheep me b/c we are buddies seems pretty silly. I also had Tracer sheep me so why am I scum with Cmti but not Tracer?
2. 47 forgets he already mentioned his poor reasons and trys to turn it on me
good thing I didn't. Gut reactions are like the only thing to push early game and even in the late game players still have gut reactions. Also two of your town reads have said the understood where I was coming from. While you don't
have
to agree with your town reads both Stove and LmkGuy have more experience than you unless you are an alt claiming that you are new. But if my gut read was unpush worthy what was push worthy?
3. 93 Trying to make it look like Iron is defending Alpaca in a scummy way even though he "gut voted" a serious train and was sticking with it like he knew Alpaca was an opposing alignment (what I mean by this is that Nero could be scum and Alpaca town or for some reason Nero knows that Alpaca is scum and he is town. Although idk how that would be possible).
How is this any different than you having scumreads on ppl that defended me/I defended them? Why do you think town would post something like that?
4. 111 Gut read shouldn't be a reason to push someone like you already know their alignment.
You know. Unless there's a mechanical guilty or a flatout scumclaim or something all pushes are essentially gut. There was also a ton more than just my gut reaction to his early posts. I didn't like his switch to Karnos for F all reason, he didn't seem like his town meta and lack of reaction to getting wagoned.
7. 166, 167 This would help the argument that Iron's play style is pushing for information. Also penguin unvoted and that makes it kind of hard to hammer if you still need one person...
This is prob the biggest problem. I don't really see Iron "pushing for information" or anything like that. I don't even know what that is...I think. You mean like a reaction test? I also think you are missing the point here. Yes he couldn't hammer b/c of PP's unvote but that doesn't explain why he's so against the wagon after offering lukewarm support. I mean your interpretation here is that he's doing things for information so he threatened to hammer to get a reaction out of players but I just don't really agree. His 166 is basically a dodge.

You asked for my reasons and I put a disclaimer saying that some probably wouldn't agree with them, that was my interpretation based off of what was said leading up to my read list. As for I am not very experienced so I thought I would pull out some conspiracy shit and see what people thought of it. My wall of text was partially responding to your request to explain, partially to spark some conversation, and partially to get my thoughts out in text. As for how Iron plays, that was my interpretation of it, I haven't played with him in any other games so idk how he plays, this was honestly a stretch, but I thought maybe it was possible. Also idk if this is a coincidence, but you, Arona, and Cmitc have posts that conected very conveniently as I said in my post.
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Idk why the text is yellow... ^
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

those were my opinions, not sure how those could be read as scummy... I was taking other people's reasoning and meshing it with mine to create reasons that more people might understand
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

@Aronagrundy
You seemd to protect him, but then realise you might have been to obvious, which is where you try to distance yourself from him (sorry if it wasn't very clear, I wrote that in a long go recently after I had woken up) also That post based off of posts before my read list, so after I read these a little more indepth I will probably post about my new thoughts.
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #305 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Knighty Knight »

@Lowell
I protected Alpaca early on because I didn't see a reason for him to be lynched page 3, idk I thought it would be more fun if we didn't randomly kill someone so early... Sorry for being a nice person?
In I actually spent a couple of hours trying to create good content for everyone to talk about, there was a little of meaningful conversation before then but mostly just empty accusations. So sorry if that seems overpolished and contrived because I put in the time to make sure it was nice for everyone else and I made it in response to Nero asking, so it was contrived? (not sure how that is a scummy thing responding to someone and wanting it to look nice)
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Nero (and whoever else wants to read :P), it just seemed kind iffy at the start, but I've learned a little more how these games go from what other people have said. As of now, you don't seem too scummy although I don't really know what to think at this point in the game, a lot of back and forth is going on between you, Arona, Cmitc, LmK, Penguin, and Iron. The problem I'm having is that all of these points whether against or with mine are good and are confusing lol. However, Tracer has kind of been AWOL and not mentioned in depth the many people she wants to vote, so right now Tracer isn't seeming scummy but also isn't being very useful and she might be trying to lay low until later on. Basically, I don't really know who to think of as scum/ town anymore but Tracer isn't helping herself by staying quiet.

if she doesn't respond by the end of tomorrow I will vote Tracer
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #313 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

VOTE: Unvote
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

I haven't played before (was trying not to say it) and like I said before I'm not sure who to think is scum/ town, although they changed in that way I guess, more or less back to neutral on everyone... ik not much help :/
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

I decided to skip newbie because one of my friends who plays this told me to and I wanted to try it out. I am not an alt though, why do you think that?
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

What even is the point of an alt account?
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

I realise my 322 didn't make a lot of sense... it's early in the morning... I skipped newbie cuz I didn't think it would be that hard, and one of my friends told me to play the game, and I thought it might be more exciting if I played with people who have played before.
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Knighty Knight »

Also if we're being honest I am a little more active and contributing than others so...
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

@Alpaca in response to .

Malpascp hasn't said anything since page 4 and what he did say wasn't very useful (fair enough given where we were at that time). He pretty much coasted through RVS and stopped posting after voting Alpaca and saying he didn't like Penguins signature which, on that topic, he has a 7-0 as scum, maybe by doing exactly what he is doing rn (unless of course that WL is faked). He hasn't called V/LA so unless he's dead irl, he is probably waiting for people to forget about him, which we did. Possible scum waiting till the iron (not the player) is hot to strike.

Saru also hasn't said anything (besides page 1 RVS) until 8 pages later... As for his argument in he is pretty much doing the same thing, his 7 posts except for a few were asking about Iron's code. So Saru has like 2 or 3 posts that had some substance but the thing about Tracer was already an idea at that point, so more like 1 or 2 substantial posts. Still null on Saru, really just hasn't said enough to give me an opinion either way.

Lowell has said barely anything including RVS which, to be fair, he was trying to help out but after that, he went silent except for a post calling my read on Arona "opportunistic" which, after I explained he went back to being silent. Lowell also hasn't really said a whole lot, like... less than anyone else... and with less content as well. So I am going to have to sit null on Lowell as well, have nothing to base an opinion off of.

Tracer, hmmm, I guess the main issue with her is the whole which everyone is already very familiar with. While she has posted a little more on who, there wasn't much why. So as I said and I will be voting Tracer because she hasn't said anything explaining her choices and it is near the end of friday. If she gives me a good reason to unvote her by midnight I might unvote.

But for now

VOTE: Tracer
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Well, I guess that answers that question...
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Alright, so 90% of this arguing is complete bs and not a whole lot is starting to happen. So in an effort to get something rolling I am going to vote Karnos then Lmk after because he is pushing me for "defending myself". Sorry for defending myself, probably the stupidest argument in this game up until this point. At this point we are all having a hard time agreeing on one thing, so maybe we can see who karnos really is, and maybe not, who knows.

VOTE: Karnos

after it's gonna be LmK for shitty arguments against me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”