DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:19 am

Post by DeliciousGoldfish »

Vote d3sisted
for voting natude for voting Thanatos for screwing up the dice roll.
The snack that smiles back.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:30 pm

Oh Haschel... Let it begin again!

unvote

vote Haschel Cedricson

And yes, it's an OMGUS vote. Because Oh My God You Suck! =)
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:10 pm

So this "Cole" person joined just over a week ago but has not made a single post...

Did this "Cole" person ever even confirm anything
mod
?

Unvote, vote ChaosOmega
for voting Jex just because perfect628 did.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:37 pm

How is your OMGUS vote for me any different than my (now) semi-random vote for you?

No, I wasn't being serious, yes it was a random vote, and yes this is still the random voting stage.

Random voting is where we find someone who is just a wee bit too touchy about someone voting them... I really wasn't sure how you'd react to my vote on you but....... your reaction isn't sitting well with me... and we're only on page 2! In the random stage! And an fyi, my vote on you was only my 2nd vote... Several others have changed their votes...

Are you being serious about your vote? ...

My thoughts are scattered... I should just go to bed... BAH!
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:22 am

Oh I know it's not uncommon to vote the rocker who just voted you... This is mafia.

But saying the vote isn't random? bleh... I voted to rock the boat, and rock it did.... It just seems we have our first person to speak out against a vote on them that isn't some "my name is not too short" "i'm a man" "my avatar rocks" type of deal. My deal is that he shunned random votes, then dished out a vote... If his vote is serious, this shows someone being all too quick to get flustered by a vote on them... I don't think he's scum, but he's the first one to do something fishy... IMO
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:20 am

Gorrad wrote:Oh good, we're getting somewhere. Welcome Cole, you name-stealer.
Vote: ChaosOmega
because all the cool kids are doing it.

PS
DeliciousGoldfish wrote:Oh I know it's not uncommon to vote the rocker who just voted you... This is mafia.
Mafia? THIS IS SPARTA!

I'm one of the cool kids? HECK YES!!!

And wait... Sparta? I'm on the wrong frickin' forum...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:24 am

DeliciousGoldfish wrote:How is your OMGUS vote for me any different than my (now) semi-random vote for you?

No, I wasn't being serious, yes it was a random vote, and yes this is still the random voting stage.

Random voting is where we find someone who is just a wee bit too touchy about someone voting them... I really wasn't sure how you'd react to my vote on you but....... your reaction isn't sitting well with me... and we're only on page 2! In the random stage! And an fyi, my vote on you was only my
2nd vote
... Several others have changed their votes...

Are you being serious about your vote? ...

My thoughts are scattered... I should just go to bed... BAH!

**Correction** My vote on ChaosOmega was my
third
vote. I forgot I voted for Haschel out of spite...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:52 am

Yeah, I never said ChaosOmega was scum... I just said his response was scummy.

I just know that's an initial FOS on him in my book, and if it's followed with anything else I deem scummy then that would deserve more pressure. Though I do wonder where CO has gone... He got all defensive about my random vote, voted me, didn't defend it all that well, then disappeared... It was TurkeyDay weekend though...

I will
unvote
for now... But I've got my eye on CO. And now d3sisted for pushing too hard against CO/placing a 4th vote. My unvote however, is not a reason for CO to opt out of giving a better explanation for his vote...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:33 pm

I most definitely agree that a L-2 isn't a pressure vote... That puts it way too close for 2 voters to just jump in and hammer... And if the person who's being "pressured" does happen to be town and the mafia hasn't voted yet, that's a gone townie, allllll too quickly. Especially since this game is on page 3 and only a week or so in. We're not at lynch or lose... We've got time.

The longer Chaos takes to respond, the more scummy he looks... And yes SilverPhoenix, there is a difference between saying something scummy and being scum. Odds are I'll say something scummy in this game and get picked on... Several people will screw up and say something scummy and still be townspersons... The same as someone can say something "townie" but not be a townie. Nothing is sure until you're dead.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:51 pm

hasdgfas: Good catch on d3sisted. Maybe ChaosOmega
and
d3sisted are scum! Wouldn't that be nice to catch 'em both so quickly... And a big ol' happy bday too!

Gorrad: Your vote on ChaosOmega was just on whim? Or to place pressure? Or both. I see each as a separate reason... So was it just because you felt like it? Not based on his weird reaction to my random vote? Bleh. Nor his complete disappearance from this game? CO needs to post or be gone... I'm so impatient! Can you tell? :roll: The combination of being sick, lacking sleep, and wanting this semester to end is makin' me go crazy!
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:53 pm

ChaosOmega wrote:I agree with hasdgfas' post 82 that those two posts by d3sisted are suspicious. I'm going to
unvote
because my initial reason wasn't very good. Besides, he's seemed pro-town to me as of late.

vote Jex, FOS d3sisted

What? Your initial reason wasn't good so you unvote... Okay. But then you say d3sisted is suspicious and place some seemingly random vote on Jex? Is there a jester in the house?
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 am

So maybe I shouldn't have been so lighthearted in parts of my last two posts....

The linking d3sisted and ChaosOmega was a lighthearted statement about how, in my mind, the two have made such scummy moves so early in the game.

The jester statement was a joke, which, admittedly, was a bad idea. And I definitely do NOT believe that there even is a jester. That was a joke about how d3sisted is still making scummy moves so early in the game... I wasn't being serious, I didn't suggest we discuss it, it was merely a statement about a series of crappy moves from one player so soon.

AND, I did not start a bandwagon on ChaosOmega. I placed a random vote, then CO OMGUS-voted me with some crap reason how I was scum for placing a random vote, and I asked why in the world he'd do that, then others jumped on and started a bandwagon. I just happened to be the primary vote.

AND, I do think that hasdgfas caught a good contradiction of d3sisted's and I commended him on it, but didn't jump on the d3sisted wagon per se.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:38 am

Jex:

The way CO reacted to my vote on him. He OMGUSed me saying that a random vote was unnecessary and unhelpful to the game. I found it very very odd that he got so defensive early in the game.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:53 am

Did ChaosOmega ever explain why in the world he's voting for Jex?

Cole only has 3 posts... And the last one was on the 24th. Where be thee?

That's about all I've got right now.

Though I must say that hasdgfas hasn't done anything scummy and I'm not sure what HC's story is.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:53 am

MOD:
Can we get prods/replacements for Cole and ChaosOmega?
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:27 am

Not only are we beating a dead horse... we're beating TWO dead horses...

I will try to do a reread by this weekend sometime and try to pick up on something new...

I suggest others do the same...

And let's move on... Keep things in mind, but stop repeating ourselves... We're gettin' nowhere...

It's time to sleep... 3 more finals left! =)
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:55 pm

I am picking up my prooooodddddddd:

I only get to check every once in a while as I'm on limited time dial-up (yes, the stone ages still exists in corners of Washington and Oregon states).

And in the limited time I get on, I see that these convos are going nowhere. It seems d3 is going to get lynched, which is fine by me as his posts don't tend to be pro-town at all.... But Natude really got to me with his calling others off for "lerking" even though every one of his posts were just a bunch of useless words talking about other people's "lerking." Natude was in fact, quite the lurker: nothing to say, gonna post, got nothing to say, he's "lerking", i don't have anything. LAME.

Ya know what?
vote Natude

I've been over that whole d3sisted/Chaos Omega thing a long time ago. It jsut got to be a bunch of BS. I vote Natude goes.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:43 am

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
DeliciousGoldfish wrote:It seems d3 is going to get lynched, which is fine by me as his posts don't tend to be pro-town at all....
DeliciousGoldfish wrote:I've been over that whole d3sisted/Chaos Omega thing a long time ago. It jsut got to be a bunch of BS. I vote Natude goes.
Your contradiction has been noted and filed away for later.

Okay, but how looooong ago had I actually posted that initial quote? I admit, neither of them look townie at ALL. However, no headway was made on either of them as far as I was concerned. And still am concerned I suppose.

So, to stop beating two dead horses, I'm going after the guy who claims not to be "lerking" but has every single post saying "I'm not 'lerking' but I don't see anything."

It's one thing to never check the forum, another to never post, but a totalllllly different thing to just come in and post "I don't see anything, I'm not lurking." To me, that's odd...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:13 am

I am still most definitely here... But with most people missing and a bajillion replacements needed I didn't really feel the urge to post. With that many people missing, the mafia could be running rampant and screwing with the town... Or the entire mafia may be missing and townies will lynch townies or... Yeah, just not good.

But I am here...
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Hello beautiful SeraphicMirth! =)

I was about to vote d3sisted since I'd suspected him earlier... The Natude thing wasn't anything too many people were buying though I still find all of his posts with absolutely no substance to be scummy... Anyways, now I am just rambling, but it's because I'm tired and want to go to bed but I can't and........ yeah.

So hopefully someone doesn't jump this -1 until SeraphicMirth has had a chance to talk a bit...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”