(1) - AlpacaAlpaca

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 1 will end in
(expired on 2016-10-24 15:08:49).

Mod Notes:

malpascp is V/LA until October 16th.
PenguinPower is V/LA until October 17th.

Searching a replacement for Tracer.
Last edited by Foxbird on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:30 am

Post by malpascp »

Prodge, will catch up
I did say I was V/LA though
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Foxbird »

In post 351, malpascp wrote:Prodge, will catch up
I did say I was V/LA though
Oh, dangit, I overlooked that. Will edit it into the VC and remove your 'official' prod from the OP.

Sorry!
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Foxbird »

Thor665 replaces in for Tracer!

Everyone welcome him <3
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 341, karnos wrote:Sharing town reads gives scum a road map to victory.
Karnos, I remember you saying this exact thing as scum in our first game together. You say you don't have any scum reads(and clearly aren't making an effort to scum hunt) but also that you wouldn't call out who you read as town until they were wagoned. In other words, you're going to lurk and be dead weight for the town until someone you want lynched gets wagoned.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Karnos
Currently Playing:
N/A
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Lowell »

prod receive. my home internet is garbage. will try this again on monday.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Greetings all, read the last two pages (or a page and a half, however you care to parse it)

Unvote: AlpacaAlpaca
Vote: Karnos

Explains vote on me via claiming a townread on Iron, then tosses out that townread discussion gak. Yeah, right.

The wagon on me appears to be based on activity for a slot that eventually replaced out - the defense rests.

What else is happening right now?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:47 am

Post by karnos »

In post 354, Saru wrote:
In post 341, karnos wrote:Sharing town reads gives scum a road map to victory.
Karnos, I remember you saying this exact thing as scum in our first game together. You say you don't have any scum reads(and clearly aren't making an effort to scum hunt) but also that you wouldn't call out who you read as town until they were wagoned. In other words, you're going to lurk and be dead weight for the town until someone you want lynched gets wagoned.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Karnos
That is dead wrong. I shared full reads lists, had multiple "scum" reads, confirmed town as confirmed town etc. And I was scum, that is the one thing you do remember correctly.

And as scum, I won because town sharing full reads gave us an easy path to victory, we just killed the people who scum read us the most and kept town alive who had poor reads.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:52 am

Post by karnos »

This was my reads post from the game saru is talking about:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7995623

I'm not sure how anyone can say that that play was similar to my refuse to share irrelevant reads in this game. I doubt saru would pull this BS as scum, because it's so easy to prove wrong, yet nevertheless he is spewing BS that makes no logical sense. I think he is just town that was sore from losing mini 1800 and wants to get me lynched so there is no chance of being fooled again. Unfortunetly, I am town this game, so he is just hurting town by pushing to lynch me.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:57 am

Post by karnos »

In post 356, Thor665 wrote:Greetings all, read the last two pages (or a page and a half, however you care to parse it)

Unvote: AlpacaAlpaca
Vote: Karnos

Explains vote on me via claiming a townread on Iron, then tosses out that townread discussion gak. Yeah, right.

The wagon on me appears to be based on activity for a slot that eventually replaced out - the defense rests.

What else is happening right now?
Not a very strong defense. I don't see a need to unvote based on your silly OMGUS and reiteration of what everyone has seen occur in thread.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

My defense is of equal strength to the offense.
Why do you disagree?
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:05 am

Post by LmkGuy »

I'm sorry lads for the inactivity. Had a crazy weekend (had a LAN tournament and sunday was recovery mode), hopefully will post tomorrow, provided work is kind to me. Otherwise, ill 100% post when I get home form work! SORRY AGAIN!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 356, Thor665 wrote:What else is happening right now?
LMK is prob scum too
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:41 am

Post by ironstove »

Agree about lmk being scum but tracer slot is a good Lynch too
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Foxbird »

Prodding AlpacaAlpaca.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Saru »

In post 358, karnos wrote:I'm not sure how anyone can say that that play was similar to my refuse to share irrelevant reads in this game. I doubt saru would pull this BS as scum, because it's so easy to prove wrong, yet nevertheless he is spewing BS that makes no logical sense. I think he is just town that was sore from losing mini 1800 and wants to get me lynched so there is no chance of being fooled again. Unfortunetly, I am town this game, so he is just hurting town by pushing to lynch me.
Persivul wrote:Why don't you surprise us all with a reads list?
Karnos wrote:Perhaps I will. I don't like giving a full road map to scum...
From Mini 1800. So yes, you did say this. Also, the argument that I would want to lynch you because I'm "sore" from losing to you is silly and egotistic. You didn't even do anything in 1800, that was all Math coaching you. If anything, I wouldn't be sore because I beat Math just recently as scum in my previous game, so I guess I got my revenge? :lol:

Also, nice strawman. I clearly said you're not scum hunting this game but are also not willing to provide town reads this game. So you're doing nothing. You're just sitting there, twiddling your thumbs, probably waiting for a town player to get wagoned to hop on.
Currently Playing:
N/A
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:45 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Sorry midterms are an exciting affair.

Anyway, Karnos seems pretty scummy right now but just to bring about a little conversation
@Karnos - if you don't think discussing town and scumreads are valuable to town how do you propose we find who scum is?
In post 361, LmkGuy wrote:I'm sorry lads for the inactivity. Had a crazy weekend (had a LAN tournament and sunday was recovery mode), hopefully will post tomorrow, provided work is kind to me. Otherwise, ill 100% post when I get home form work! SORRY AGAIN!
This post for some reason that I can't pin down rubs me the wrong way, just the way it was said.

@Thor - Have you read the full game? If so what do you think of Lmk and Iron so far.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 366, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:@Thor - Have you read the full game? If so what do you think of Lmk and Iron so far.
I have not, nor am I likely to.
LMK is empty - all I've seen is his 'hey. I am sorry for lurking!' post.
Iroh is also empty - he supposedly has a case on my slot, but doesn't ping at me at all. That said, on the presumption that I'm right about Karnos, then he's assured town. Mostly just empty.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 361, LmkGuy wrote:I'm sorry lads for the inactivity. Had a crazy weekend (had a LAN tournament and sunday was recovery mode), hopefully will post tomorrow, provided work is kind to me. Otherwise, ill 100% post when I get home form work! SORRY AGAIN!
who would you classify as not empty, just curious on your standards
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

dont know wy that was quoted just ignore it
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Of what I've read? Saru, Karnos, and maybe Nero. I'd actually wager money Nero isn't empty regardless, I'm sure he's made multiple clear pushes.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by karnos »

In post 366, AlpacaAlpaca wrote: @Karnos - if you don't think discussing town
and scumreads
are valuable to town how do you propose we find who scum is?
Quit spreading misinformation. I said sharing town reads is counterproductive.

I have no problem at all with the sharing of scum reads, by all means spill your guts: who are your scum reads, alpaca*2?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by karnos »

In post 365, Saru wrote: From Mini 1800. So yes, you did say this. Also, the argument that I would want to lynch you because I'm "sore" from losing to you is silly and egotistic. You didn't even do anything in 1800, that was all Math coaching you. If anything, I wouldn't be sore because I beat Math just recently as scum in my previous game, so I guess I got my revenge? :lol:

Also, nice strawman. I clearly said you're not scum hunting this game but are also not willing to provide town reads this game. So you're doing nothing. You're just sitting there, twiddling your thumbs, probably waiting for a town player to get wagoned to hop on.
Yeah okay, you are way over-invested in this because of past games. BTW, your memory is faulty, MathBlade was trying to bus me all game, certainly didn't push to defend me in any way at all.

The fact that you mention beating Math later
proves
had something to make up for after that loss, and nailing me would be obviously #2 on that list. TBH I'm tempted right here to just throw and let town lynch me, because seeing you screw up the game would be satisfying from a personal perspective, but to play to my win condition it would be a terrible play. And then there is the edge case where scum!Saru risks it all because of a personal vendetta against me, it would be a utter fail to let you get me miss-lynched in that case.

And you are wrong. I am scum hunting, I'm sorry if you aren't observant enough to realize that. Sometimes the best way to catch scum is to dangle a bit of bait.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 372, karnos wrote:Yeah okay, you are way over-invested in this because of past games.
BTW, your memory is faulty, MathBlade was trying to bus me all game, certainly didn't push to defend me in any way at all.

The fact that you mention beating Math later
proves
had something to make up for after that loss, and nailing me would be obviously #2 on that list. TBH I'm tempted right here to just throw and let town lynch me, because seeing you screw up the game would be satisfying from a personal perspective, but to play to my win condition it would be a terrible play. And then there is the edge case where scum!Saru risks it all because of a personal vendetta against me, it would be a utter fail to let you get me miss-lynched in that case.

And you are wrong. I am scum hunting, I'm sorry if you aren't observant enough to realize that. Sometimes the best way to catch scum is to dangle a bit of bait.
The bolded has nothing to do with what I've been saying, but ok?

You have some really dumb arguments. Actually, all you're doing is discrediting me as a person, not refuting my arguments. I'm wrong about you because I have a "personal vendetta"? wtf? I don't even have anything against you. By your logic, I should never push a player who beat me as scum in future games because my judgement would be clouded? Like, what?

The only reason I mention Math is because I'm trying to prove a point that even if your argument about "vendetta" had any merit, it would be disproven by that. You brought it up first, genius.

Also, #2? wtf!? lmfao! I guess I should start seeking out Magna too to make sure I get my personal revenge on him? You really sound foolish, you're doing nothing to help the town, and just seeking to discredit me but not my arguments. You need rope. Badly.
karnos wrote:I have no problem at all with the sharing of scum reads, by all means spill your guts: who are your scum reads, alpaca*2?
"I have no problem saying my scum reads, but hey, here's a post where I don't put out scum reads." LOL
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 372, karnos wrote:TBH I'm tempted right here to just throw and let town lynch me, because seeing you screw up the game would be satisfying from a personal perspective, but to play to my win condition it would be a terrible play.
This is a terrible over-reaction, and feels fake as fuck.
Currently Playing:
N/A

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”