podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini Normal #1838 Mafia PT

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:57 am

Post by podoboq »

Welcome to Mini Normal #1838. You are on the scum team. You have day and night talk, and may begin using this chat immediately.

Lil Uzi Vert
-
Mafia Goon

Slandaar
Prism
-
Mafia Goon

boring
-
Mafia Neapolitan

Spoiler: Mafia Goon
Welcome to Mini Normal #____!

You are a
Mafia Goon

Your partners are
(PLAYER)
, who is a
Mafia Neapolitan
, and
(PLAYER)
, who is a
Mafia Goon

Abilities:

-During the day phase, you may vote and post as normal.
-You share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk during day and night.
-You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill.

Win Condition:

You win when members of your faction make up half or more of the living players.

Respond by PM with your role to confirm. The game will begin when at least 10 players have confirmed. You can find the game thread here.

Spoiler: Mafia Neapolitan
Welcome to Mini Normal #____!

You are a
Mafia Neapolitan

Your partners are
(PLAYER)
and
(PLAYER)
, who are
Mafia Goons

Abilities:

-During the day phase, you may vote and post as normal.
-You share a factional PT, located here, where you may talk during day and night.
-You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill.

-During the night phase, you may choose a player. You will be told if that player is a Vanilla Townie. You will receive results in the form of “Your target is a Vanilla Townie,” or “Your target is not a Vanilla Townie.”

Win Condition:

You win when members of your faction make up half or more of the living players.

Respond by PM with your role to confirm. The game will begin when at least 10 players have confirmed. You can find the game thread here.
Last edited by podoboq on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:15 am

Post by podoboq »

As a rule, do not discuss ongoing games. This rule matters even inside of private threads like these. This includes something as seemingly minor as "I am scum in another current game."
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:35 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 7, boring wrote:so... any news from Slandaar?
I've reached out to the list mod, asking him what the earliest time is that I could appropriately replace the slot.
(This is my first game modding on site, and I wanted to make sure there isn't a standard I'm supposed to abide by when it comes to replacing a slot who never responded to their role PM).
Assuming I get no response (from either of them), I'll replace Slandaar 48 hours from the time role PMs went out. I have a replacement lined up, so either way, someone will be in that slot soon enough.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 9, boring wrote:Thank you!

Also, is it possible for me to conduct the NK and use Neapolitan? Or am I restricted to choosing between them.
In post 0, podoboq wrote:The mafia team has day and night chat, and can use multiple abilities per night.
You may perform both actions in the same night.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by podoboq »

Prism replaces Slandaar.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:23 am

Post by podoboq »

eagerSnake
Town Ascetic
, was lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1. Please PM all night actions to me by the deadline, or bold them in your associated private thread.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-16 12:15:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:40 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 58, boring wrote:Okay, let's do what we can to keep our little team together through tomorrow too.

I'd suggest that Prism do the NK, since he's least likely to be monitored tonight. I'll neo implosion.

@mod, do we need to PM you, or can we just confirm our actions here in bold?
Just in here is fine. I'd prefer if the final decisions were bolded, yes.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:46 am

Post by podoboq »

This is a courtesy message. Right now I have that the Neapolitan target is
implosion
, that
MariaR
is the factional kill target, and that
Prism
will be committing the kill. If any of this is incorrect, or you would like to change your decisions, let me know by the deadline. If I receive no correction, your actions will be registered at the deadline.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-16 12:15:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 69, boring wrote:
That's perfect, thank you.
You're doing an awesome job modding, by the way. This game is fun and interesting.
<3

Serious thanks. That means a lot to me.[/b]
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:31 am

Post by podoboq »

boring: Your target is a Vanilla Townie

Day 2 has begun.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:52 am

Post by podoboq »

Lil Uzi Vert
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Please PM all night actions to me by the deadline, or bold them in your associated private thread.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-29 08:44:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:54 am

Post by podoboq »

LUV, you are entitled to one "bah" post in here, but nothing significant. Any real cheer leading or debriefing you want to do has to happen inside the dead thread.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:41 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 120, boring wrote:
@mod, is there any way we can know the order in which actions are resolved? If Zoronos jailkeeps Gamma, and we kill Zoronos, will Gamma still be blocked from investigation?
In the event that a Jailkeeper targets a Cop, and the Mafia kills the Jailkeeper, the Cop will still receive no result.

This page on the wiki is helpful for determining the standard resolution of night actions.

EDIT: On reflection, Natural Action Resolution isn't relevant in this context. An ability happens irrespective of whether or not the person using it will survive the night. For example, a Cop still receives a result even on the night that they'd die. Think of it like throwing a grenade. The grenade will go off whether or not you shoot the person who threw it.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:32 am

Post by podoboq »

This is a courtesy message. Right now I have that the Neapolitan target is
nn30
, that
Gamma Emerald
is the factional kill target, and that
Prism
will be committing the kill. If any of this is incorrect, or you would like to change your decisions, let me know by the deadline. If I receive no correction, your actions will be registered at the deadline.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-29 08:44:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:32 am

Post by podoboq »

boring: Your target, nn30, is a Vanilla Townie

Day 3 has begun.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:31 am

Post by podoboq »

Grendel
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 3.

It is now Night 3. Please PM all night actions to me by the deadline, or bold them in your associated private thread.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-13 11:30:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 186, boring wrote:
By the way, @podoboq, did you invent this game setup, or did you adopt if from another setup you've seen/played?
I can't answer this question until after the game.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:54 am

Post by podoboq »

This is a courtesy message. As of now, you have not submitted any night actions. If you would like to do so, let me know by the deadline. If I receive no target by the deadline, you will forfeit your night action for Night 3. Please bold your intended actions in this thread.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-13 11:30:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:31 am

Post by podoboq »

boring: Your target, Dierfire, is a Vanilla Townie

Day 4 has begun.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 201, Prism wrote:
The game and the setup were both very good, and I really appreciate you @Podo
Spoiler:
Thank you.

You guys made the first game I modded here a whole bunch of fun, and I doubt it would have gone on nearly this long if it hadn't been for some fantastic scum play.

Obviously, please don't concede. You still have a shot, but even if you didn't it's also just unfair to the living town to take away their GOTCHA moment.

Now might be as good a time as any to state that the Mafia PT will be fully released once the game is over. If there's something you don't want in here, make sure you let me know so I can get your ducks in a row before then.[/b]
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:42 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 224, Prism wrote:@Podoboq: Can this stay open so I can make a Traveler's Log of the final stretch of this harsh journey across the wastes?
I wouldn't have it any other way :)

boring
Mafia Neapolitan
, was lynched Day 4.

It is now Night 4. Please PM all night actions to me by the deadline, or bold them in your associated private thread.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-19 08:42:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:25 am

Post by podoboq »

This is a courtesy message. Right now I have that
Zoronos
is the factional kill target. If this is incorrect, or you would like to change your decisions, let me know by the deadline. If I receive no correction, your actions will be registered at the deadline.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-19 08:42:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:45 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 234, Prism wrote:@Podo: Who're you rooting for? No lying, I'll know if you do.
I always root for the underdog. Interpret that how you will.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”