Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Shadow_step »

That is not defensive. Its frustration. You simply cannot see things clearly.

I'll answer your questions when everyone has posted.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh god dam it I died!!

Goodluck town love ya <3
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Zoronos »

Don't have a lot of time today but here's my current scum suspicions / thoughts:
Boring, PenguinPower, Implosion, Dierfire.

It's unlikely that Boring and Penguin are scum together.
LUV might deserve a place on the list but I'm not sure yet.

Obviously this list is bigger than it should be but w/e, I'll get to that when I have more time.

Shadow_step, you probably want to dial back the up-to-11 aggression.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd like an explanation of why people are scumreading implosion.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Zoronos »

Because he primarily avoided making waves, imo, and my impression of his posting is that it's primarily defensive rather than offensive.
A lot of his reasoning makes sense, so I'm a bit torn, but I don't feel like he's doing the legwork to solve.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:19 am

Post by boring »

In post 1544, Dierfire wrote:
@boring

Of which players are you suspicious now?
I'm still suspicious of LUV. My read on him was independent of the wagons yesterday. The rest, I'm trying to piece together.

@Shadow - Why implosion, exactly? I'm not sure about him at the moment. Obviously, his tunnel yesterday was really skewed, and he's never been high on my read list, but I don't know why he'd kill MariaR, when she'd gladly hop on my wagon. That seems counter-productive. Unless scum!implosion was really banking on her NK convincing the "swing votes".

@Prism - You were after implosion yesterday. His tunnel timing me seems less than a coincidence, though I don't recall you bringing it up (I could have missed it). Did you just give up on him for the time being, or did your read change?

@nn30 - What is your current read on Shadow?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Town doesn't react the way he did to my claim. I think the site meta and all was BS.
It was implied knowledge. He knew both of us were town.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:23 am

Post by boring »

In post 1552, Zoronos wrote:Don't have a lot of time today but here's my current scum suspicions / thoughts:
I can understand being wary of me, PP, and implosion, but why Dierfire? He's been pretty darned towny since he started contributing.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:23 am

Post by boring »

In post 1556, Shadow_step wrote:Town doesn't react the way he did to my claim. I think the site meta and all was BS.
Can you elaborate for the lazy among us?
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 1556, Shadow_step wrote:Town doesn't react the way he did to my claim. I think the site meta and all was BS.

Town doesn't react the way he did to my claim. I think the site meta and all was BS.It was implied knowledge. He knew both of us were town.
Except he was town, ergo town does react the way he did to your claim. You can't just claim that which is provably true isn't true.
If you *think* town doesn't react that way, your impression of how town plays is wrong and you're conflating scum reaction with NAI reaction.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So other than Eager, Maria and implosion, who believed there could be 2 town ascetics?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:25 am

Post by boring »

In post 1559, Zoronos wrote:

Town doesn't react the way he did to my claim. I think the site meta and all was BS.It was implied knowledge. He knew both of us were town.
Except he was town, ergo town does react the way he did to your claim. You can't just claim that which is provably true isn't true.
If you *think* town doesn't react that way, your impression of how town plays is wrong and you're conflating scum reaction with NAI reaction.
Wait. who are you talking about?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Don't think PP is scum either.

Scum would want to avoid wagoning eager.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1558, boring wrote:
Can you elaborate for the lazy among us?
Yes, tomorrow.
Show

Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 1557, boring wrote:
In post 1552, Zoronos wrote:Don't have a lot of time today but here's my current scum suspicions / thoughts:
I can understand being wary of me, PP, and implosion, but why Dierfire? He's been pretty darned towny since he started contributing.
I'm not sure. A combination of gut and looking at the VC's. I can probably give you a better answer given time to read ISO's, but that likely won't happen until tonight or tomorrow.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:28 am

Post by implosion »

Shadow wrote:That's a weird kill.
Definitely made to frame boring.
I'm so glad to see that you being wrong about something that you were literally 100% sure of has so caused you to even take one second to reconsider any of your thoughts on the game :|
Shadow wrote:Yes. But I haven't seen anything scummy from her to make me think she is scum. She believed my claim holy hell she must be mafia. No, it doesn't work like that.
This is not reason to townread her... nor is it reason to attribute the Maria kill to "definitely a frame on boring." It's a reason to have boring as null.
Shadow wrote:I caused the day 1 mislynch?
Only scum should be disappointed after the day 1 lynch. If that had happened today or tomorrow. It would have been horrible for us.
Don't you dare tell me that you would have believed Eager's claim in my position.
I absolutely fucking would have for all of the goddamn reasons I said yesterday... I was very confident you were town so it's not like you had access to any information that I wasn't at least pretty confident of that had any implication on eager's alignment. And we could have just not mislynched him at all... which would have been my preferred world.

I'm legitimately going to stop interacting with shadow unless he can tone down his ego because it just feels entirely unproductive like i'm beating my head against a brick wall. And it's also making me kind of angry.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 1561, boring wrote:Wait. who are you talking about?
Eager.
It's fundamentally a useless argument since I don't think SS is scum, but I want him to get his head past his ego and reorient so he's useful to work with.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

Post by implosion »

In post 1556, Shadow_step wrote:Town doesn't react the way he did to my claim.
In post 1541, podoboq wrote:
MariaR
Vanilla Townie
, died night 1.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1560, Gamma Emerald wrote:So other than Eager, Maria and implosion, who believed there could be 2 town ascetics?
LUV
Show

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:32 am

Post by implosion »

VOTE: boring
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 1565, implosion wrote:
Shadow wrote:That's a weird kill.
Definitely made to frame boring.
I'm so glad to see that you being wrong about something that you were literally 100% sure of has so caused you to even take one second to reconsider any of your thoughts on the game :|
Shadow wrote:Yes. But I haven't seen anything scummy from her to make me think she is scum. She believed my claim holy hell she must be mafia. No, it doesn't work like that.
This is not reason to townread her... nor is it reason to attribute the Maria kill to "definitely a frame on boring." It's a reason to have boring as null.
Shadow wrote:I caused the day 1 mislynch?
Only scum should be disappointed after the day 1 lynch. If that had happened today or tomorrow. It would have been horrible for us.
Don't you dare tell me that you would have believed Eager's claim in my position.
I absolutely fucking would have for all of the goddamn reasons I said yesterday... I was very confident you were town so it's not like you had access to any information that I wasn't at least pretty confident of that had any implication on eager's alignment. And we could have just not mislynched him at all... which would have been my preferred world.

I'm legitimately going to stop interacting with shadow unless he can tone down his ego because it just feels entirely unproductive like i'm beating my head against a brick wall. And it's also making me kind of angry.
So, other than pointless arguing with SS, who is scum and why?
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Zoronos »

For fuck's sake.
I figure I just post after my questions get answered.

Implosion - Why?
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Zoronos »

LUV was voting you until the very end and thought you were lying about being ascetic. You probably want to re-read.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1568, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1560, Gamma Emerald wrote:So other than Eager, Maria and implosion, who believed there could be 2 town ascetics?
LUV
Thank you, that leads into my plan for today. I think the scum team spread out amongst the three wagons/opinions. And I still feel implosion is town, so I'm going to
VOTE: LUV
<Embrace The Void>

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Anyone suggesting that we shouldn't have Lynched eager is too dumb or scum. Lynching anyone else wasn't the problem. Scum were going to keep both of us alive until we had to pl eager. So lynching eager was absolutely the right play.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”