Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by Foxbird »

Knighty Knight has requested replacement.

Searching for one now.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:19 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Lol.

Also
@mod: I will be v/la from 8/21 to 8/23
. I'll be back by Sunday night my time, but I'll probably have no internet over the weekend.

I'll post more today/tonight
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Foxbird »

In post 527, aronagrundy wrote:Lol.

Also
@mod: I will be v/la from 8/21 to 8/23
. I'll be back by Sunday night my time, but I'll probably have no internet over the weekend.

I'll post more today/tonight
Noted!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 515, Saru wrote:Nero hasn't done much as of late, so I'd like to see more from him.
I've been p lazy lately and I'm just honestly a little lost. Like for awhile there I was thinking that scum were in the low posters like Mal and LMK and Karnos (though he's gotten more active since he needed to defend himself.)

I can dig the case on Knight I was just getting awkward town vibes from him earlier.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I genuinely believe the Tracer wagon was a bunch of wank so I'm betting there is scum there prob Iron.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:07 am

Post by karnos »

Hmm this GreyICE replace in really turned the game around, I need to re-read a bit and think about things.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 515, Saru wrote:As for the rest of the game - I'd say maybe Thor taking advantage of me on Karnos? Been thinking about that ever since Karnos mentioned it. He's basically stolen what I've been saying about Karnos and presented it as his own, perhaps to get me to keep going.
You also copied some of my arguments - that's called both of us having similar issues with the gak Karnos is selling. Unless your theory is the holes in his logic could only be seen by you?

@Grey - why do you not like the wagon on Karnos, it is a good wagon.

@Mod - V/LA till Sunday the 23rd
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:44 am

Post by karnos »

In post 521, PenguinPower wrote:Oh. I wish you hadn't done that.
Why?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:45 am

Post by karnos »

In post 526, Foxbird wrote:

Searching for one now.
And I was just thinking he would be a good alternative lynch.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Foxbird »

In post 532, Thor665 wrote:
@Mod - V/LA till Sunday the 23rd
Noted~
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:53 am

Post by karnos »

In post 480, Thor665 wrote:
In post 470, karnos wrote:The problem being, I NEVER said that I wouldn't share a single town read. I specifically said that sharing all information was anti-town, but then I gave several examples of exceptions to that. I actually didn't think it would be necessary to spell out an exception in something I was already doing, but I guess scum can be pedantic and their arguments.
So what is the logic of this exception to your rule?
It's okay to call out a town read to sheep him on a slot that you maybe sorta scumread?
Explain how that logic works within your reasoning to not reveal townreads - because I am missing it.
What you are missing is that I said I didn't want to reveal ALL town reads. Revealing one town read is not revealing all town reads. Revealing two town reads is not revealing ALL town reads.

Are you really all hung up on this because you don't know the difference between "any" & "all"?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

So it's okay to reveal any number of townreads - allowing scum to know who people townread - as long as you don't reveal 'all' town reads, because this will not allow them to know who people townread?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:00 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 533, karnos wrote:
In post 521, PenguinPower wrote:Oh. I wish you hadn't done that.
Why?
Because I wish he had voted Knighty's slot, obviously.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 534, karnos wrote:

Searching for one now.
Then hop on the wagon.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:10 am

Post by karnos »

In post 537, Thor665 wrote:So it's okay to reveal any number of townreads - allowing scum to know who people townread - as long as you don't reveal 'all' town reads, because this will not allow them to know who people townread?
If you actually read through my ISO, you wouldn't be asking such questions.
In post 340, karnos wrote:I don't see the need to announce who my "conf town" are, as all it does is give them a list of good nightkill targets. If someone was getting wagoned hard and I thought they were town, I'd speak up. And when the game progresses it'll be nice to compare reads to find the final scum by PoE, but my general philosophy is that sharing all information at all times is anti-town.
In post 388, karnos wrote:There are varying levels: "confirmed town, obvious town, probably town, nullish town, etc. If, for the sake of argument, I was being globally read as obvious town, and of course scum knows I am town, they might use that information to nightkill me because they know I would be hard to get a miss lynch on. OTOH if I am largely read as scum, null, or at best nullish town, that tells scum that they can let me live and try to get me killed through a lynch. But if you don't give out town reads as specific as that, all the scum really gets is that X people scum read karnos, no idea about the rest... they have less information.
In post 404, karnos wrote:Scum already know who is town! They start with perfect information on that, they don't need to analyze posts as much as town. town are trying to figure out who is scum, and in that process develop some useful town reads. But when it comes time to pick a night kill, scum love nothing mroe than nice organized lists that they can look at and compare to figure out the best kill target.
In post 431, karnos wrote:Nothing is going to prevent scum from getting a night kill except a lucky doc. That isn't the goal of not sharing town reads. The idea is that if the town, overall has a general "obv town" guy and a "maybe kinda scummy but i think he is town" guy, that gives scum the easy path to victory of killing the obv town and leaving the sorta scummy town guys who are much more likely to be night killed.

By sharing a single read, I tell scum basically nothing to help them in the above. Sure, they know I think iron is town, but they don't know if I might have other even townier town reads, or less towny reads. They are still in the dark.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:11 am

Post by karnos »

In post 539, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 534, karnos wrote:

Searching for one now.
Then hop on the wagon.
But I still think Saru &/or Thor are scum. Lets see what the replace has to say.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:14 am

Post by karnos »

In post 540, karnos wrote:
In post 431, karnos wrote:Nothing is going to prevent scum from getting a night kill except a lucky doc. That isn't the goal of not sharing town reads. The idea is that if the town, overall has a general "obv town" guy and a "maybe kinda scummy but i think he is town" guy, that gives scum the easy path to victory of killing the obv town and leaving the sorta scummy town guys who are much more likely to be
night killed.

By sharing a single read, I tell scum basically nothing to help them in the above. Sure, they know I think iron is town, but they don't know if I might have other even townier town reads, or less towny reads. They are still in the dark.
Bolded should be "miss lynched", missed that error when I originally posted.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:17 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 541, karnos wrote:But I still think Saru &/or Thor are scum. Lets see what the replace has to say.
Then why did you think he would be a "good alternative wagon" if you think scum is in Saru/Thor?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Karnos - you're selling, I'm not buying.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Lowell »

I find it scummy as hell when someone who has been coasting for weeks suddenly gets a little pressure then decides to quit. Esp when others follow that with "oh too bad, I was super ready to jump on that wagon you guyz"

VOTE: knighty

I'm confident there's at least one scum in the basicially indistinguishable pair of lmk/knighy. This well-timed quit fits with what I would expect this type of player to do when under pressure. So, sorry whoever is replacing, you got a bum deal.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:46 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

So after reading up I have to say I think Lmk is scum, he can sir back and watch the theatre of others sink each other while he kicks back and doesnt do anything

VOTE: Lmk

Pedit: Lowell what do you think of the people saying yout 180 was trash
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:46 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

i will also be in and out today because im in midterms but my last one is tommorow in the morning so after that I will be back, sorry for the inactivity
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:So after reading up I have to say I think Lmk is scum, he can sir back and watch the theatre of others sink each other while he kicks back and doesnt do anything

VOTE: Lmk

Pedit: Lowell what do you think of the people saying yout 180 was trash
My 180 on who? Doesn't matter, I defend it blindly.
Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Foxbird »

Gasp! A bump?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”