Not Voting
(1) - ironstove

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 1 will end in
(expired on 2016-10-24 15:25:42).

Mod Notes:

malpascp is V/LA until the 25th of October.
aronagrundy is V/LA until the 23rd of October.
Thor665 is V/LA until the 23rd of October.
Last edited by Foxbird on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:47 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Um, it helps because it helps verify and suss you out. Otherwise why ask for claims at all...scum would just claim PR and say they wouldn't tell you what the role is...oh, wait.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:48 am

Post by ironstove »

Based on the way the votes are distributed, and based on the way the game has played out, I am going to be town reading fire assassin's slot indefinitely for the rest of this game.

I am pretty sure 2/3 scum are on the fire wagon.

We need to move off of this fire wagon and pick another lynch.

I find it very hard to believe that all of the votes on fire are town, and the way the wagon built is very suspicious in terms of the forced momentum, everyone talking about how they want to lynch someone besides knight but nobody is changing their vote off of knight.

I'm fine with a saru lynch, I will move my vote to saru or thor.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Saru

Penguin, if you're town you need to get on the saru wagon, because if fire's PR claim is fake, then we will know by end game, but he's not a D1 lynch anymore.

This applies to all town, get your vote off of Fire's slot.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:50 am

Post by ironstove »

TOWN, GET THE FUCK OFF THE FIRE SLOT AND GET ON SARU.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY LYNCHING SOMEONE AFTER THEY CLAIMED A PR EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT ON D1 YOU'RE SCUM OR AWFUL AT THIS GAME, PERIOD.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 651, PenguinPower wrote:Um, it helps because it helps verify and suss you out. Otherwise why ask for claims at all...scum would just claim PR and say they wouldn't tell you what the role is...oh, wait.
How does it help verify me?
First of all, just because I claim a role doesn't mean I am that role. Even if no one counter claims me.
I can claim a role that is normal but not used very often by moderators so as to make it unlikely I am CCed.

Second of all, lets say I do claim something. Lets say this causes someone else to say "LIAR" and then lynch me. I flip town. They get nked or lynched day 2 for their claim. Thats the kind of stupid shit happens when claims enter the picture. Happened in the game I modded (except a player directly lied about their PR on day 1), happens in other games.

You want to lynch me because you think I am scum, fine. But seriously, not outing my role at least not day one.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:51 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 651, PenguinPower wrote:Um, it helps because it helps verify and suss you out. Otherwise why ask for claims at all...scum would just claim PR and say they wouldn't tell you what the role is...oh, wait.
LOOK AT THE SETUP BEFORE YOU TALK SCUM
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: SARU
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 am

Post by ironstove »

FIRE, CHANGE YOUR VOTE TO VOTE SARU.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 658, ironstove wrote:FIRE, CHANGE YOUR VOTE TO VOTE SARU.
I am already voting Saru.

AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

So these exams were a party, can anyone remind me why Saru is scum because I for someone reason thought of him as town but also haven't really read and processed this game since exams started
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 656, ironstove wrote:
LOOK AT THE SETUP BEFORE YOU TALK SCUM
are you calling Penguin scum or telling him not to talk about scum tactics?
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Saru »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thor665
I'm almost 100% on Thor being scum here. His push on Karnos is all kinds of bad, and I don't see how he doesn't see it. Like I get the hypocrisy that Karnos is doing(I've pointed it out like 3 times now myself), but it isn't anything damning, and it just feels really nit-picky at this point.

Also, Lowell is acting like crazy kinds of different from another game I played with him where he was town. He's isn't as...verbose? Or he just doesn't explain things as much. His lurking fits the pattern from the other game though, so I can't say much about that.

I think Fire is probably town. I can see Grey's concern about my play compared to 1800, but I've changed a bit since then, and so I don't see his tunnel on me as scum necessarily, but just really stupid. Which makes me wonder: is Grey really this stupid? ehhh...

I'll claim at L-1, if I get there.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 639, karnos wrote:Ugh, I want a Saru wagon to be true,
but do we have time?
That's the million dollar question. I have a feeling my wagon will be pushed through simply due to time constraints, which would be unfortunate.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 662, Saru wrote:I think Fire is probably town. I can see Grey's concern about my play compared to 1800, but I've changed a bit since then, and so I don't see his tunnel on me as scum necessarily, but just really stupid. Which makes me wonder: is Grey really this stupid? ehhh...
My read on you is actually because of 1800 as well.
Its a very different style of play, and you do seem to be lacking in thought in your posts.

Want to go into a bit more, just for old times?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So he was town in this 1800 game right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 665, Nero Cain wrote:So he was town in this 1800 game right?
Yes.

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by karnos »

FA: are you an alt that was in 1800, or just someone who read the game?
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 664, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 662, Saru wrote:I think Fire is probably town. I can see Grey's concern about my play compared to 1800, but I've changed a bit since then, and so I don't see his tunnel on me as scum necessarily, but just really stupid. Which makes me wonder: is Grey really this stupid? ehhh...
Its a very different style of play, and you do seem to be lacking in thought in your posts.

I understand that I'm lacking in thoughts. Trust me, I don't dispute that. But, I don't really have ALL that much to say. Like, I gave who I thought was town and scum in a previous post and that hasn't really changed. I would argue there are players who are more lacking than me in that regard, and so it seems to be more of a meta argument against me more than anything else.

If you have questions for me, then just ask.
Currently Playing:
N/A
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Ugh...I hate agreeing with Iron and I feel icky voting with karnos.

VOTE: Saru
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 667, karnos wrote:FA: are you an alt that was in 1800, or just someone who read the game?
Yes; but it won't help you read me here.
In post 668, Saru wrote:
In post 664, Fire Assassin wrote:

I understand that I'm lacking in thoughts. Trust me, I don't dispute that. But, I don't really have ALL that much to say. Like, I gave who I thought was town and scum in a previous post and that hasn't really changed. I would argue there are players who are more lacking than me in that regard, and so it seems to be more of a meta argument against me more than anything else.

If you have questions for me, then just ask.
I don't think anyone is saying you are the one lacking the MOST in thought, but its definitely a huge difference. Like I had some posts I specifically looked at and just somethings that were said seemed like you left alot of potential stuff out if you were really thinking about them in a serious fashion.

So I am just wondering why the change in style, if I may ask?

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 509, Saru wrote:
In post 505, Foxbird wrote:I am also praying to the Mafia deities that I didn't fuck up the VC this time.
Sadly, you have Karnos voting twice. His vote is still on me, IIRC.

I can actually see Knight for scum here. His posts have been lacking and just disappointing. I'll think about Karnos later.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Knighty Knight
Like this is pretty empty. What has Knights posts been lacking? How are they disapointing?
These are things you seem like you can go over into more detail if you thought this.

Then later you say I am town.

It feels like you are voting with a crowd a bit here.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 433, Saru wrote:
In post 432, karnos wrote:That is what my stance actually was, and still is. Notice how I said I would speak up in some cases, and reveal town reads as the game progresses? That is the opposite of "never sharing town reads".

Simply put, I caught you in a lie and now you are trying to move the goal posts and change the subject. Nice try scum. Enjoy your rope.
Yup, you just confirmed to me your scum.

You said:
"if someone was getting wagoned hard and I thought they were town, I'd speak up."
But the situation your ass was caught in was sheeping Iron, who you gave a town read to. Iron wasn't being wagoned, so he didn't have to be revealed to be a town read by you. So you aren't even consistent in your own stance.

If Iron was being wagoned and you said "Nah guys chill, he's town and I town read him" then we wouldn't be having this discussion. That's not what happened. Your scum. kthxbai.
In post 662, Saru wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thor665
I'm almost 100% on Thor being scum here. His push on Karnos is all kinds of bad, and I don't see how he doesn't see it. Like I get the hypocrisy that Karnos is doing(I've pointed it out like 3 times now myself), but it isn't anything damning, and it just feels really nit-picky at this point.

Also, Lowell is acting like crazy kinds of different from another game I played with him where he was town. He's isn't as...verbose? Or he just doesn't explain things as much. His lurking fits the pattern from the other game though, so I can't say much about that.

I think Fire is probably town. I can see Grey's concern about my play compared to 1800, but I've changed a bit since then, and so I don't see his tunnel on me as scum necessarily, but just really stupid. Which makes me wonder: is Grey really this stupid? ehhh...

I'll claim at L-1, if I get there.
These also seem so disconnected If I didn't see the name of the posters I would swear it was two different posters.

Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 670, Fire Assassin wrote:So I am just wondering why the change in style, if I may ask?
I guess maybe because I feel like I try to explain too hard, I'll just start walling and have them skipped over. Note what I said about walls in my link to the other game. I'm not good at being concise, but I feel it's better to get people to understand you better. Maybe I've become too concise lmfao. Pendulum swinging the other way too quickly, essentially.

I thought Knight was scummy because most of his latter posts before replace out was just a bunch of obvious observational comments that seemed like filler. This one sticks out in particular:
In post 342, Knighty Knight wrote:@Alpaca in response to .

Malpascp hasn't said anything since page 4 and what he did say wasn't very useful (fair enough given where we were at that time). He pretty much coasted through RVS and stopped posting after voting Alpaca and saying he didn't like Penguins signature which, on that topic, he has a 7-0 as scum, maybe by doing exactly what he is doing rn (unless of course that WL is faked). He hasn't called V/LA so unless he's dead irl, he is probably waiting for people to forget about him, which we did. Possible scum waiting till the iron (not the player) is hot to strike.

Saru also hasn't said anything (besides page 1 RVS) until 8 pages later... As for his argument in he is pretty much doing the same thing, his 7 posts except for a few were asking about Iron's code. So Saru has like 2 or 3 posts that had some substance but the thing about Tracer was already an idea at that point, so more like 1 or 2 substantial posts. Still null on Saru, really just hasn't said enough to give me an opinion either way.

Lowell has said barely anything including RVS which, to be fair, he was trying to help out but after that, he went silent except for a post calling my read on Arona "opportunistic" which, after I explained he went back to being silent. Lowell also hasn't really said a whole lot, like... less than anyone else... and with less content as well. So I am going to have to sit null on Lowell as well, have nothing to base an opinion off of.

Tracer, hmmm, I guess the main issue with her is the whole which everyone is already very familiar with. While she has posted a little more on who, there wasn't much why. So as I said and I will be voting Tracer because she hasn't said anything explaining her choices and it is near the end of friday. If she gives me a good reason to unvote her by midnight I might unvote.

But for now

VOTE: Tracer
And everything before that was just Knight replying to people who had questions for him or made comments about him rather than any real contribution, and then he points out "oh but I'm contributing more than others" which was lol.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Can you go more into transition on karnos is def scum to not liking Thor for his push?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”