kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9425 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 9423, Shadow_step wrote:Creature knows I'm town, pushing my lynch would be a scum claim. good try
?
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9423, Shadow_step wrote:Creature knows I'm town, pushing my lynch would be a scum claim. good try
I think you're town, not know.
Sigh
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:19 am

Post by kraskaesque »

VOTE: twie
lets go
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:20 am

Post by kraskaesque »

shadow tom ^_^
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Creature »

Do you think farside22 could push mislynches with her ability until scum wins?
Sigh
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:32 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Okay I am just going to ignore RR and Far from now on...as listening to their little spiff add 0 to finding scum

Grapes
Did I change the converstion...I don't know. I prob did. I didnt think there were any relevant scum hunting in the beach event. I could be wrong in that. I just thought Titus was going down a rabbit hole.

Right now I have the scum narrow down to
Almost, Grapes, MOI, Creature, Random and TWIE, I wil do a read list if I have time. Kind of busy today,

I think there is 6-7 scum all together so theres atleast 3 scun left ..... I am 100 percent theres atleast two more left but I am heavily leaning 3
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Creature »

7 scum + 3-5 third parties is overkill.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Creature »

Quintuple voter sounds powerful, so I'll believe farside22 actually got a limited number of extra votes.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Creature »

I thought about making her use them on TWIE.
Sigh
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

We need to lynch farside today. They are too dangerous and their behaviour indicates we can't leash them.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:43 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

there is 25 players so 6 is not unreasonable. IMHO

Yeah and Grapes is prob town which leaves
Almost MOI Creature Random and TWIE

As far as I can tell there was zero scum on the Cake lynch......... And 2 at most on the DGB lynch. I starting to believe scumhave been lurking for the most part.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: Creature
I’ve hashed this out with Almost in our Alliance PT and Xk in the Gem PT. Creature looks absolutely like scum to me. His explanation for having a Night result that he should not have as Town “I wasn’t paying attention” doesn’t fly with me. He’s made an effort in several games to explain to me that my impression of him as a weak player who does nothing helpful as Town is incorrect and that I had just caught him in a few “bad games” that gave me that impression. Yet here he’s actively trying to cultivate that as a defense. It’s crap. is so beyond the scope of what is reasonable given the copious discussion in thread that I’m surprised anyone buys it at all.

Furthermore interactions / posts by Sir Cakez and Skybird both make sense as partners. Specifically by Cakez looks very much like defense of a partner ... especially since we know both Titus and Xk are not scum. Not how Cakez attacks the votes but says “Creature is perfect null” which isn’t a reason at all to think those votes are bad. Skybird’s is very much in line with that also – attacking Xk for “sucking up to Titus” with a Creature vote while not making any comments on Creature’s play.

I can make a full case if anyone is interested but I doubt there will be much from this player-list.

--

I’ve thought it over and Farside’s abilities don’t make any sense as someone who can actively help scum achieve their wincon. That amount of Vote Control would be tantamount the mistake Varsoon made in “XXX Mafia” where he let two scum basically quick-lynch Town over and over to win the game. He’s not making that mistake again given the flack he caught post-game there. So slotting her as playing badly and not interested in a lynch on her with the game-state as it is now. Too many Town dead.

Which means RR is a very viable scum candidate via Beach-a-Palooza. Especially seeing their where they say “It doesn’t matter that their abilities don’t make sense as scum – they used it to hurt Town”. That’s a classic scape-goating argument which I would expect from scum not Town. Town understands that not lynching scum is very bad for Town. Scum want to facilitiate lynches on targets they can swing as looking like scum when they clearly aren’t.

@Almost
– I know you read RR as Town but I’d like you to really dig in and think about the way RR is playing today independent of that read.

--
In post 9140, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fuzzy controlled the lynch event yesterday, and was given the chance to lynch snarky with no accountability. Given that snarky flipped town, there's little reason for scum!fuzzy to not take the opportunity to get a free kill. Since he did not, it is very unlikely that fuzzy is scum, UNLESS one of his teammates was likely to be lynched if fuzzy wasn't around to draw the heat.
Of course this whole train of questionable logic revolves around the notion that Fuzzy told the truth that Snarky was the even winner. I’m interested why you, the supposedly super analytical and effective hydra, didn’t organize a “Who voted for Who” poll like the Beach-a-palooza event to see if Snarky actually looked like the winner. That would be in line with what a Town super analytical player would do. Did I miss you doing that in the deluge of Mastin versus Titus flooding the thread? I don’t think I did.

--
In post 9119, kraskaesque wrote:@magna is there a good reason why you kept the chara flip hidden, keeping stress low and giving scum unstoppable kills?
I don’t know – maybe because you had a claimed Season Finale restricted ability that would have rendered flipping Not Chara who is doing fantatic work in the communication PT and is confirmed Town moot?

Why did you not use your ability? I assume it was not the same ability you used to cancel the scum event today.

--
In post 9168, Creature wrote:The way scum are triggering their events, anyone opposing farside22 lynch looks like scumclaiming.
This is literally scum posting.
In post 9174, Creature wrote:I doubt there's scum in Rational/Almost/Mastin
And I’m absolutely warming up to Creature – RR being partners from posts like this. Look earlier in his ISO. Notice how RR was in his "scum in this group" and yet he never, ever pushes that read. Now, gamestate looking slightly less daunting, and RR is absolutely Town. Very much distancing when it looked necessary and abandoning it now.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:48 am

In post 9417, Shadow_step wrote:Kraska used her individual event to cancel out a mostly useless scum factional event.
And allowing for a scum lynch without a double scum kill is useless to Town again exactly how? Please explain in full this line of thought for me.

--
In post 9434, Randomnamechange wrote:We need to lynch farside today. They are too dangerous and their behaviour indicates we can't leash them.
Make sure to read the Crystal Gem PT Random.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:51 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 9436, MagnaofIllusion wrote:--

In post 9119, kraskaesque wrote:
@magna is there a good reason why you kept the chara flip hidden, keeping stress low and giving scum unstoppable kills?

I don’t know – maybe because you had a claimed Season Finale restricted ability that would have rendered flipping Not Chara who is doing fantatic work in the communication PT and is confirmed Town moot?

Why did you not use your ability? I assume it was not the same ability you used to cancel the scum event today.

--
oh...so you were able to communicate with chara after they were removed with the game?
and i was planning on using my ability, far didnt say anything that implied she could multivote in the alliance pt before i went to bed, so i didnt expect to wake up to a locked thread
i used my stress reduction shot today, because my cutfunding event only works at low stress. during season finales my shots can increase or decrease stress by 4 points, but otherwise they only add or drop 2 points
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:52 am

In post 9438, kraskaesque wrote:oh...so you were able to communicate with chara after they were removed with the game?
Still am. In fact that reminds me -

Not Chara's preference for lynch today is TWIE, Shiro and Creature in approximately that order.

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:54 am

Post by kraskaesque »

good then we're almost on the same page
i may be wrong about shadow, i guess, but his vote hopping is weird and none of his scumreads feel organic
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9437, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And allowing for a scum lynch without a double scum kill is useless to Town again exactly how? Please explain in full this line of thought for me.
That's not what I said. Nobody was getting lynched today because of only two people being able to vote.
What exactly is the huge scum benefit to activate this event, they get a free kill at night.
What is the benefit for scum kraska to cancel this event? Town cred, lots of it
This event has the most utility in lylo/mylo, just activating this would give scum the win. Why was it activated so early?
It would make sense that it was planned all along for scum to activate it and then Kraska cancels it for town cred.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:08 am

In post 9437, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9417, Shadow_step wrote:Kraska used her individual event to cancel out a mostly useless scum factional event.
And allowing for a scum lynch without a double scum kill is useless to Town again exactly how? Please explain in full this line of thought for me.

--
In post 9434, Randomnamechange wrote:We need to lynch farside today. They are too dangerous and their behaviour indicates we can't leash them.
Make sure to read the Crystal Gem PT Random.
Skimmed it, will have another look
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:14 am

OK got it.
you suck randomidget
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Creature »

Whoever's familiar with me knows sometimes I don't pay attention, though, they also know how to read me pretty accurately, one of these methods being comparing my game here and Wake's Role Madness.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Creature »

but I'm not getting lynched today and I don't want to use my ultimate defenses either. We have TWIE (and even farside22).
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9394, grapes wrote:Well there wasn't a lot of discourse before the day actually started.
But I brought up that titus would be a good candidate and he sorta shrugged it off and changed the direction of the conversation to things like "why did you want to ally" and flavor. Even after I tried to talk about it twice.
I didn't tell him explicitly to vote titus because I didn't have time + didn't realize how big a deal the votes were. But thinking back it's strange that he didn't vote at all considering what we talked about.

Then there's some stuff about sky being conftown for getting an alliance with steven. And he says he thinks yume and mastin are confirmed but not quite. Like, yume and mastin were lower on his POE then skybird. Doesn't make a whole lotta sense.

Trouble is this could just be fuzzy derping but there's scum motive to be found all around.
So Fuzzy didn't just "forget", as you did bring it up with him in the PT "twice".

VOTE: TheFuzzylogic

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9436, MagnaofIllusion wrote:His explanation for having a Night result that he should not have as Town “I wasn’t paying attention” doesn’t fly with me.
If I were scum, there wouldn't have some other logically explanation other than totally forgetting about the Cluster event.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Creature »

Almost, what's your opinion on making farside22 use her extra votes on TWIE?
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7905, farside22 wrote:
In post 7901, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 7899, Titus wrote:
In post 7896, Not Chara wrote:her points are predicated on farside scum.
Titus, you have Cakez choices making it likely that one of me and RR is scum... but Snarky avoiding both of us in favout of farside is towny? i just, really do not see your points.
and magna, what does Fire's belief that Yume wouldn't be nightkilled have to do with him being scum?
Yes, because Snarky championed a lynch on scum both times, but even if Farside is town and lying about being 3p for some reason, he didn't need to beg for Farside votes. He could have compromised or lurked.

He only stopped voting Cakey because Farside derailed it.
Why can't farside be town and not be lying about the 3p win condition thing? Like, if she's town...doesn't that mean she's not lying about the 3p thing?

-Cerb
How about this you vote snarky and if there is enough votes that make that half the votes I promise to convert my points to make that lynch happen.
In post 9408, farside22 wrote:
In post 9405, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside. Read the context of that post. Do you remember the cluster. The event where if anyone chose to not perform actions or activate events, one point would be added towards fighting it, and if both they and their ally chose to forego acting, a total of 3 points would he added instead?

That's what that post is talking about. It's discussing the fact that we were going to activate beachapalooza that night, which meant if we were allying with someone who was going to forego their action, minimum benefit would be gained from it.

The evidence of two third parties I have was because I already knew about both the leftovers and rhe crystal gems. Your claim did not fit in either of those groups so no, nothing you quoted there actually supports the conclusions you've drawn.

And I know you said what your vote power is, but that distinction I just asked about is incredibly important, and it ISN'T made clear in any of your claims. You mention a 1/2 lynch limitation, but not if that limit includes your regular vote as well.

@Random: got it. And that's coming from xk or moi?

-Cerb
So you were talking about the cluster. I wanted to ally with you thinking it was a 3p role you were referring to especially when you claimed to know there were other 3p in the game and one (which I put in bold) that there are 2 third party factions in the game.

As for your question I have a few of mine

1) I stated what my vote power was already and made it clear, why do you feel a need to keep asking something you can find in the game?
2) What character do you think I am if it isn't Kevin?
Still waiting on RR to respond to the bold and to tell me who else he thinks is scum.
Neither of these questions should be continually ignored, especially the who he thinks is scum question.

MOI: I don't disagree with your creature read at all.
Creature wrote:but I'm not getting lynched today and I don't want to use my ultimate defenses either. We have TWIE (and even farside22).
Who are you scum reading besides myself and twie, if you think we are both scum why do you think as scum I would use my ability to multi vote to vote him out?

You are not this bad as town either by the way.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”