Civers unite!!!!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Felissan »

I've downloaded the first game and started playing a bit. There have already been a few really special events so far - like one of my cavalry being trapped between two English cities, a settler and an irrigated tile, and I couldn't do anything about it since I am a Republic. There was also that one time I decided to build a town near my border with the Chinese, and seeing it was sharing two spaces with another town - upon sending a militia to inspect that, I saw the Romans had built a town in the middle of my own territory. Good thing, some scouting revealed to me that they had absolutely no other town except for Rome, which was very small itself - I decided to go through a few turns of Anarchy just to be able to declare war on them and destroy them in a few turns. Fun game so far.
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Felissan »

In post 394, McMenno wrote:gandhi is always my best bud

except that one time I suicide missioned my eagle warriors at him
These words are backed with nuclear weapons.
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022

Return to “The Arcade”