mafiascum Card Deck (Taking orders again! ~5 decks left!)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 70, mith wrote:Last call for pre-orders! We will be ordering at least 75 decks, which will leave us with some leftovers to sell, but if you want to be sure of getting one please place your order this weekend.

any chance I can still place an order?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

finally got around to placing my order. I have donated to the site before but I don't need the $5 dollar discount

About how long will it take for these cards to get sent to those that order them in usa?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yes I had to use that technique to find my receipt too. But I'm not seeing a confirmation number. There a couple groups of numbers but none say confirmation number by it unless I blind. How many digits in the confirmation number suppose to be?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

sent you confirmation number/transaction ID

I could use a tshirt too. Any chance we will do that again, mith?
Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #169 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

talah wrote:Still, I want the cards or I will spank Majiffy raw.

Can we have both?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #261 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't understand Majiffy, I thought the four seasons were winter, still winter, almost winter, and road construction

At least those are the 4 seasons in ohio
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Majiffy wrote:
In post 291, talah wrote:Yeah thanks Mith. I'd hugely prefer to see these come out rather than being refunded, and I appreciate the frustration you're feeling as we're all feeling it.

Yay if I am refunded, I plan to donate that money right back to mith since I know he counting on some of this cash helping him fund for the website
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Added link to my last post about what I was talking about
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #303 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I obviously want cards for my money. If that falls through then if mith can keep the cash, without having to refund it and have me donate it back, then that works. I just don't know if that sort of thing is allowed with paypal and stuff. I don't want mith to have to do anything illegal. But I do want the site to stay funded whether I get cards or not

Also as I don't like obligated donations we may want to not talk about this wagon. And by that I mean, people should not feel obligated to donate the refunded? card money. I basically don't want this wagon I started to inadvertently donation shame anyone.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #420 (isolation #9) » Mon May 23, 2016 8:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

inte wrote:
In post 418, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm going to need to give you a new shipping address soon...
same. tentatively moving in july.
I will be moving in the future as well, not sure when exactly. Going to send mith my Parents's address since that won't be changing
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #442 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:58 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cariad_Kobold wrote:
In post 440, Equinox wrote:
In post 439, Cariad_Kobold wrote::0 Dammmm. Gonna try to hit up OP and find where I can acquire such a deck of cards.
mith is ordering a few extras, so there should be some decks available once they get through printing hell.
- Thank You for the update!! Ill just hang on to my lunch money a little longer. I always been a collector in card decks and t shirts. Try to get them from everywhere I end up.
Just in case anyone is trying to use it, the old site page where you bought mafiascum shirts from is still up last I checked BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. No shirt gets bought or sent to you if you use it

I hope mith does that project again one day. I couldn't buy one before as I was unemployed when it was done and I would love to buy one if it was done again

That project went to completion very quickly unlike...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #453 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:35 am

Post by PokerFace »

talah wrote:
In post 445, Iecerint wrote:Wait, shirts were still being sold and you got some?!
No I bought 3 on the issue they had. I've been here a while :)
Wasn't the shirt thing done in late 2011 early 2012?

Your join date is 2013
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #457 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:04 am

Post by PokerFace »

Damn, not sure how I missed that :(
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #616 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

Box with cards received. Gonna open shortly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #617 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

:D
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #622 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cards looked fine to me. When you said check for printing issues was there anything specific I needed to check out? are there mocks somewhere the cards should look like? They look fine to me

I thought about doing an unboxing, but did not have equipment. Now that I have it I wish I did one. Zito or someone else will need to make a vid

Return to “Mafia Discussion”