MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:14 am

Post by MattP »

Those are my logs with Bella. I told her the f3 plan you offered right away. I wasn't backstabbing Bella

I told Aronis at f4 I was voting him. I never told Defender I would take him to f2. I was very honest with everyone about what my intentions were, other than when we had our voice call and I said yes to the f2/villain thing, because I was caught off guard over call. I didn't suggest being villains (and I didn't want to be a villain, and I feel I was loyal to my allies and was very upfront with them, specifically Bro, Bella, Defender, and Chevre who were the people I was closest to throughout the game), I didn't suggest the f2. I can't prove the things you're saying about villains and Bella because those things were in a voice call but they didn't happen that way
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:15 am

Post by MattP »

In post 200, xRECKONERx wrote:sweet log of you two talking after being manipulated by aronis
Except I said "We need to talk!" immediately after our voice call (at 12:35pm) and the only reason I actually spoke to bella about the content after the aronis situation was because Bella didn't reply until 4 hours later
SlappyKrust
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

okay uh

#1 the plan to trick aronis/d3f into vote dumping on each other at f5 to flush and idol and votes was literally your idea on the voice call

#2 you were the one who followed that up by saying "but then we'll look really bad and piss them off" which implied the jury thing

#3 so then i replied "oh yeah okay well then me and you can go to f2 together because even if they hate both of us for it they still have to cast a vote"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i remember. i was sitting in my car at a gas station and you were like "what we COULD do... this will be tricky... but one thing we could do is tell Aronis the vote is going on him and blah blah blah"

and i was like "okay yeah we could do that. ill talk to aronis, you talk to d3f?"

and you brought up how we'd look bad, which implied villains, which lead me to be like "ok so how about f2 me/you since they can't hate both of us"

this was literally how it happened. and the first thing that happened on that call was me ADMITTING to you that i had told Aronis you had been the one pushing it because i thought you had screwed BRO over or whatever but that i was still game to work w/ you
green shirt thursdays
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:24 am

Post by MattP »

In post 203, xRECKONERx wrote:okay uh

#1 the plan to trick aronis/d3f into vote dumping on each other at f5 to flush and idol and votes was literally your idea on the voice call

#2 you were the one who followed that up by saying "but then we'll look really bad and piss them off" which implied the jury thing

#3 so then i replied "oh yeah okay well then me and you can go to f2 together because even if they hate both of us for it they still have to cast a vote"
#1 I did suggest that yes, this was before you had gone to aronis. And I was sincere about trusting you at that point. And again, you suggested our f2 and that we can both be villains, which was my point. You're just implying I wanted to be a villain because I brought up that it would look bad

Pedit: Idr you telling me about the aronis bit, and if I sincerely forgot then I am sorry for that, but so you did tell aronis that which was the literal point I've been trying to make. Aronis didn't make it up for strategic reasons, you did tell him that
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MattP »

At the time I suggested the vote split on aronis and defender, I didn't have an alliance with aronis and you had just told me that defender went to you with private info I gave him. I thought defender backstabbed me, and after I talked to defender following our voice call I realized it wasn't as bad as you made it seem in the voice call
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MattP »

Man this is a rly fun trip down memory lane
SlappyKrust
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i mean d3f literally said "yeah matt said he didnt trust you a few rounds ago" so idk what you mean i made it sound worse

i was lightly pushing aronis into thinking it was you/bella but at no point was i suggesting we go after you guys or throwing you under the bus. i was trying to get info out of aronis and obv wasnt going to throw myself under the bus to accomplish that goal? I admitted to Aronis each time I voted for him though and then said true things like "I voted you because I thought Matt/Bella were voting for you too based on what they said but I guess that didn't happen". That's not throwing anyone under the bus

" And again, you suggested our f2 and that we can both be villains, which was my point. You're just implying I wanted to be a villain because I brought up that it would look bad "

so lemme get this straight.
you brought up this whole elaborate scheme to fuck over aronis & d3f TO ME
we both talk about how to accomplish this and work out a vague plan
you then bring up that it would make us look villainous and I suggest a F2 plan to circumvent that problem

and somehow this is me forcing the villain thing on you? lmao
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

tldr "i suggested we carry out a villainous plan then got upset that you reacted by saying we would both be villains" -mattp 2016
green shirt thursdays
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:19 am

Post by MattP »

Yeah, the exact wording i was told during our voice call (and I know because this I actually wrote down that day so yas kween) is that def said I "vowed to get you out" because I didn't trust you

Also I didnt get upset about the villain thing, I'm just saying you said the villains comment

I mean either way you can spend all day discussing semantics but Im pretty sure its clear that everything Im saying is coming from a sincere place
SlappyKrust
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:46 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 210, MattP wrote:Yeah, the exact wording i was told during our voice call (and I know because this I actually wrote down that day so yas kween) is that def said I "vowed to get you out" because I didn't trust you

Also I didnt get upset about the villain thing, I'm just saying you said the villains comment

I mean either way you can spend all day discussing semantics but Im pretty sure its clear that everything Im saying is coming from a sincere place
And wasn't that something you said like four rounds prior too, reck?
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Aronis »

gonna try to quickly respond to stuff. I have 1500 word paper to write and then speech to give in an hour, so I've been kinda busy, but I'm happy to answer any questions people have for me.
In post 176, BROseidon wrote:How long do we have?

I'm morally obligated to give an ~iconic~ jury speech.
Considering berry's level of activity right now, probably a couple of weeks.
In post 180, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 177, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 175, KuroiXHF wrote:Who's left?
Bribe me via pm please
Not allowed, you got eliminated.
I want bribes
okay, lets see: I can send you virtual ice cream, give you a virtual hug, change my avi, sig, or location to w/e you want for this month+maybe some other stuff, if your requests are reasonable.
In post 188, MattP wrote:Aronis, what did reck actually tell u
He said that you/bella/bro/him had planned to vote me the round before.
In post 196, BROseidon wrote:Apparently I wasn't a person in this game.
You were actually a very important person in the game imo. I got the impression you were pretty much in control of the game from the start and so that's why I voted you out at F6. I felt like you were a pretty big threat to win the game if you were allowed to get much further.
In post 206, MattP wrote:At the time I suggested the vote split on aronis and defender, I didn't have an alliance with aronis and you had just told me that defender went to you with private info I gave him. I thought defender backstabbed me, and after I talked to defender following our voice call I realized it wasn't as bad as you made it seem in the voice call
Some of the stuff you said earlier in the game actually made me think we did have some sort of an alliance, granted I didn't rlly trust anybody besides d3f from F6 onwards
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 211, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 210, MattP wrote:Yeah, the exact wording i was told during our voice call (and I know because this I actually wrote down that day so yas kween) is that def said I "vowed to get you out" because I didn't trust you

And wasn't that something you said like four rounds prior too, matty?
FTFM
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:39 am

Post by MattP »

I said it up until me/reck/bro/bella became a thing
SlappyKrust
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 212, Aronis wrote:He said that you/bella/bro/him had planned to vote me the round before.
huh wow look @ that, i did include all of us in my honest portrayal of events

almost :] like :] you :] got :] played
green shirt thursdays
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by MattP »

Except Bella has logs and you admitted you stressed me and bella