Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm the only person who liked telling xof to Shut Up and winning aren't I? :good:
It was an early merge immunity challenge so in the long run it wasn't that terribly important. I don't think it was a bad design at all and I would have said that regardless of who won. I much preferred it to the challenges that took days to complete and I figured all along it would give immunity at some point which is why I was stalking it so much.

I also really liked Battleship because it punished lurking and took a lot of coordination, but didn't punish people for their timezones. Same with the VPL challenge although that was more timezone insensitive. The Cooler challenge would have been great if the other tribe could also have done it, which is a problem with live challenges that take more then an hour.

I was also forced to rewrite my starting blurb because apparently falling asleep on calls is too identifying. <.<
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir

Return to “Social Game Archive”