Shadowrun Campaign

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Shadowrun Campaign

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

This is just a little thread to see who all would be interested in a Shadowrun campaign.

For those wondering, we currently have 2 people (although most of the time only one will be playing), and both characters are more fit for diplomacy/larceny/etc missions. The general stealth stuff. Less for combat oriented missions. I dunno if you'd take that into account when making your characters.

We're looking for ~3 more people, and would run from 7EST until midnight at the latest on Saturdays.

Here is Chummer for character gen. It's an automated program, but you still do need the SRDs for that, which, if you send me a PM with your email, I can send you the link for the google doc with them. Last time I made a public link for my copies of some books, Wizards took it down for copyright. I know one of the devs for Shadowrun, so it shouldn't be a problem with me sharing it, but just to be safe.

Spoiler: Book List
Note: These are just all the books I have access to. In all honesty, I haven't read all of them, so I don't know which ones are just world-building and which ones also have character creation stuff in them. Certain books are mainly fiction, but have some stuff at the end. These are worth reading for the lore and understanding of the world, but the new mechanics are allowed. These are marked by an asterisk (*).
  • Assassin's Primer
  • Bloody Business*
  • Bullets & Bandages
  • Chrome Flesh
  • Data Trails
  • Gun H(e)aven 3
  • Hard Targets
  • Hollowing Shadows
  • Nothing Personal*
  • Rigger 5.0
  • Run & Gun (Including Errata)
  • Run Faster
  • Sail Away, Sweet Sister*
  • Shadow Spells
  • SRD 5 (Including Errata)
  • Stolen Souls
  • Street Grimoire (Including Errata)

Now, that list is super long, and not all are applicable to all builds. Chummer makes it super easy to determine which ones are applicable, but if you just want to look at them, to divide them up into categories:

Spoiler: Categories
Magic:
  • Howling Shadows (Has some stuff you can use for mentor spirits and similar)
  • Shadow Spells
  • Stolen Souls
  • Street Grimoire (top pick for spells)
Guns/Weapons:
  • Assassin's Primer
  • Bullets & Bandages
  • Chrome Flesh
  • Run & Gun
  • Gun Heaven 3
  • Hard Targets
  • Run Faster
Drones/Vehicles:
  • Rigger 5 (amazing book for this)
  • Run & Gun
These aren't comprehensive lists. I don't remember all the books entirely. My biggest suggestion would just be to look at the reference in Chummer and then look around there.

I also just realized some books have 5E and 20th Anniversary Edition numbers. Only use the 5E numbers for your equipment.

We are using the 800 karma buy system (which makes things super hard to use if you don't use Chummer), and maximum availability is 12 at chargen. This also happens to be the default settings for new character creation in Chummer (thus the recommendation). You can also spend up to 200 karma on Nuyen, which adds up to 400,000 Nuyen. Trust me. This is more than enough. I had a hard time using this much on my "throw money at the problem" Rigger. Additionally, don't spend karma on knowledge skills during character creation. A house rule allots a certain amount of points when you bring it over to Career Mode (essentially post-character creation, ready for play phase). This will be handled during the first session.

Anyways, you can take no karma with you out of chargen, and up to 5k Nuyen. So don't worry about saving up for anything!

Characters:

PlayerCharacter NameCharacter ArchetypeStatus
DiamondSentinelArlanhe Darkweaver (Alias: Umbria)Elf Mystic Face AdeptAlive
NinjaLayorAlexis Ki (Alias: Per)Human Changeling PoisonerAlive
Sudo_NymJeff Michaels (Alias: Mace)Human DeckerAlive
TitusMystrivet Clank (Alias: Munchkin)Dwarf Combat MageAlive
GarmrDanteHuman Combat AdeptAlive
ProHawkTiny TimHuman Street SamuraiAlive
Last edited by DiamondSentinel on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:32 am

In post 1, Glork wrote:Tentatively interested. If timing turns out to be an issue for me obviously that can't happen but I am conceivably interested.

What platform will you be using to play?
Well, right now, we're doing Roll20, but it's a bit clunky for Shadowrun, as it was built for games based around D20s. So, we're looking for a different platform.

Oh, and the maps won't be as beautiful as Fakegod's for his DnD campaign. I don't have that sort of time. I'm a college student. :lol:

Basically, the maps will be more or less blueprints of the locations of the missions, but with some parts of the map hidden initially. It'll take some exploration to find these parts. I want the runs to feel sort of like Dishonored, with a lot of different routes to complete each mission.
Last edited by DiamondSentinel on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:36 am

Additionally, we'll probably use Discord to do most of the narration and character interactions. I personally find Roll20's voice a bit clunky, and text-based chat unwieldy for planning out runs.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:52 am

Ok. You don't know of any better site to use for that?

That's cool. This is the first time I've played Shadowrun online (Our old group recently broke up), so I didn't know if there were better tabletop sites for Shadowrun.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:41 pm

Haha, back to the good ol' days of tabletop.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:44 am

Well, it's involved, but it won't be required. It just might be a bit difficult for you to be as involved as the other players.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:41 am

Oh yeah, I completely understand your pain there.

To all interested, I'm updating the OP with some general information and links to use.

I request that you use Chummer to make your characters, as that's what I use, so I can pull it up easily. Also, it's super easy to use. Just make sure to not put any illegal settings in there (try to use more power points than you have, etc.) The errors will cause it to crash. Also, save often.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:40 pm

Man, getting up my hopes for nothing...

What times would work for you? I might be able to look into it a bit
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:02 am

Hey! I actually considered asking you directly, but I figured you were already busy with the one you tried to recruit me into.

Anyways, yep. Roll20, with Discord voice chat (not mandatory, just more useful).

How many would you bring, Titus?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:34 pm

In post 18, Titus wrote:
In post 17, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey! I actually considered asking you directly, but I figured you were already busy with the one you tried to recruit me into.

Anyways, yep. Roll20, with Discord voice chat (not mandatory, just more useful).

How many would you bring, Titus?
3 maximum.
Ok. We'll see where this goes before any super serious stuff goes down. Updating the OP with the booklist.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:18 am

We have a Face/Sneaky Spell Support (chaos world, etc.), and Bioware Street Sam-esque character already, but for the most part, they won't be playing at the same time, so you can go ahead and go with whatever you feel like doing, and we can work it through.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:14 am

OP is completely updated for the information.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:29 am

Oh, hey, I just realized I gave you the super ancient, terrible version of Chummer. The link in OP is updated, but here it is down here.

Lastest Chummer Version

Additionally, I just realized I forgot to mention the major house rule in play. Do not take Knowledge skills at character creation. Instead, everyone will have a certain amount of levels to spend on Knowledge skills at the beginning of the first session. So, don't worry about that until we begin. Also, don't click the "Mark Character as Created" until the session.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:31 am

Hey everyone! We will be using This Roll20 game for our session today. I'll add a countdown for once in not on mobile.
Last edited by DiamondSentinel on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:06 am

We will begin in (expired on 2016-11-05 17:00:00).

Please log in roughly half an hour early so we can get your characters set up and everything.

Also, the discord we will be using is here. If you don't have or want to use voice chat, go ahead and join anyways. We'll see how many do and don't play on using voice.
Last edited by DiamondSentinel on Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:41 am

Yeah, I sent the wrong roll20 link. I just fixed it. I don't know about the discord. It works for my roommate. I'll check it out.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:41 am

I see now. It was only up for about a half an hour. Both links are updated, and this one won't expire.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Session 1 Summary:

Arlanhe, Mystrivet, and Mace all meet up at a bar in Redmond called the Bloody Barrett. Here, they see a mysterious elf sitting alone at a table next to the owner's table. Guessing this might be the Johnson, they go over. After inspecting them a little bit, the Johnson proceeds to give them their run. They need to infiltrate a Vory-controlled warehouse to rescue a hacker who owes the Vory some money. They venture to the warehouse, and proceed to infiltrate the warehouse. After knocking out, and Arlanhe impersonating the guard, they find out that the "boss" is interrogating the hacker. The runners blow open the wall, and then mind-control the boss. After misdirecting the Vory goons, they proceed to escape from the warehouse with the hacker. On the way back, they notice the hacker, named Chattr, had no cyberdeck, or even cyberware of any variety. They find out that he is a Technomancer. To further add to the intrigue, the Johnson is shown to be incredibly magical, lighting up the Astral Plane like fireworks.

Who is this mysterious Johnson and Technomancer, and what do they want with the runners?

Party received 5k Nuyen and 5 karma from the run.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 am

“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:32 am

Due to annoying events, the GM and myself will not be able to run at the usual time. However, there are 2 alternate times we might be able to do. Not sure, though.

We could possibly go Friday night at the usual time, or we could go on Sunday about noon MST.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to tell you which one until Thursday at the earliest.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:20 am

Yeah, Friday is looking less and less likely.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:35 am

In post 41, Garmr wrote:sundays new time is better for me anyway :P
At noon MST? Good, because that's what it's looking like.

This won't be the regular time, though, more than likely.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:04 am

In post 44, Sudo_Nym wrote:I've already hit the point where I kinda want to completely rebuild my character for the next session.
Oh? I could talk to the other GM, see if he's fine with that. I'll get back to you on that.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:33 am

In post 46, Sudo_Nym wrote:It's not a huge deal, it's just that my favorite part of any RPG is the character building, so I always want to take my builds apart and tweak them and try and make them better or more interesting. Including while I'm actually playing the character in question.
Well, once we get more karma, you can get new qualities and stuff.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:45 am

In post 48, Sudo_Nym wrote:Sure, but what do I do with my ideas for how to better spend my starting karma? That's 800 karma I can't get back!
Well, first off, about half of it (Well, 300 for one that I just made) went into your attributes more than likely. Not much else you do with that stuff.

Then, you've got your basic rigging stuff, which you can't really do without.

So you're left with your other purchases (not really much variance there), your skills (there is admittedly some variance, but eh), and your qualities. The latter 2 is likely where most of your ideas spring from, and you can change those, so no problems there, really. You'll be fine.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Alright guys! I told you I'd have it by Thursday, and have it on Thursday I do!

We will be running Sunday at Noon MST! That is in (expired on 2016-11-13 13:00:00)!

If this is your first session, please hop on a bit early so we can get you set up!

We will also start our first "real" run this week. This will be a bit more complex than last time, so if at all possible, please know what all your spells/hacking skills/abilities/what-not do ahead of time! Also, come prepared for not 100% combat!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:14 am

Ok. I understand. Good luck!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Session 2 Summary: The same Johnson approaches the group, now joined by a Human Street Sam and a Elf Gunslinger, with a new problem: Someone has been raiding his employer's warehouses. He gives them a specific address to go to, and upon arrival at the scene, they see 3 casualties, and Chattr leaning unconscious against the wall. After some investigation, they notice traces of magic, along with 10 crates that were opened, with traces of magic inside. More investigation yields a shipping manifest listing 10 crates as holding Greater Reagents, and Mace hacks into the video feed to confirm this. A group of 4 runners break into the warehouse and steal numerous Greater Reagents, mostly dragon parts. The team consisted of a human, a troll, a dwarf, and an elf. After retrieving Chattr from his Hotsim, the group enlists his help to find information on the elf, in particular. While he is looking, they attempt to follow the astral trail of the reagents. However, while on the path, Umbria receives a news article from Chattr with the elf's picture on the front page. The elf is revealed to be a known terrorist with a vendetta for Cyberware, and a tendency to blow up large buildings involving them. After a quick matrix search, they find the probable location for her next target: a convention center in downtown Seattle that is about to unveil a new line of Cyberware. They go there to investigate, and find a suspicious dwarf whose astral signature matches that found at the crime scene. After she tries to escape, they capture her and bring her back to the team's annex. They attempt to interrogate her, but she won't talk. She tries to escape by summoning spirits, throwing elemental grenades, and sneaking out with invisibility, but the group catches her after knocking her out. However, this venture wasn't entirely fruitless. Mace hacks her commlink, and finds a list of numbers (one of which is called substantially more than the others), and a list of instructions. While Mace doesn't understand this, Umbria recognizes it as a plan to summon a lot of spirits, cast a massive healing spell in order to make extremely powerful alchemical compounds, and then finally make a massive elemental grenade to destroy the convention center. They call the Johnson with this information, and he sends someone to pick up the Dwarf to keep her under lockdown, and buys this information from Mace for 5k Nuyen.

The party gains 6 karma and 4k Nuyen up front, in addition to whatever other gains a character would have gotten over the course of the session.

Next week should be back to the usual timeslot.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Next session will also likely be more footwork than combat, but the session after that while be the final session of this arc, and ought to involve a bit more karma. After that I'll take over as GM for a bit, and you'll get to see Ninja's character in action!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:55 pm

Can't wait to see Garmr's character in action, and also can't wait for Titus to be back in the mix. Umbria was running low on people to pester

Besides the Johnson.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:04 pm

I was told to post this here by Sudo. :lol:

“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:18 am

Players, please note that I have added a comprehensive list of our House Rules to the folder I sent you with the books. It would be in your best interest to read these, especially can be used during our next downtime.

Additionally, I will be working on writing up a Chummer file with these house rules in it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:05 am

So, this week we'll run at 5 MST on Saturday! That's in (expired on 2016-11-19 18:00:00).

I made up for last week's late notice with an early one this time!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:05 pm

In post 61, Sudo_Nym wrote:Due to a delayed plane, I may or may not be able to make tomorrow.
Ok. Tis fine. We'll have a lot of people anyways.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Alright, due to a lot of stuff, we're going to postpone this session for next Friday, same time (5 PM MST). If you don't think you can make it, just let me know.

See you then!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:54 pm

In post 65, Sudo_Nym wrote:So, yeah. My family is doing Thanksgiving tomorrow instead of today, so I'm probably sketchy on attendance. Hopefully there's not too much matrix stuff (sorry...)
Well, the only issue is you're the one with perception. :?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:09 pm

In post 67, Sudo_Nym wrote:I only have one rank in it!
You also have more intuition than the rest of us combined.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:32 am

Hey guys! Our session today begins in (expired on 2016-11-25 18:00:00)! Make sure you're there on time! I've heard it's going to be a fun session.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:14 pm

So I was too lazy to write a summary for this session, but our DM's got it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:16 pm

Also, we'll be running this Saturday at the normal time, which is in (expired on 2016-12-03 18:00:00)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:17 pm

“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:49 pm

Sup folks! We're gonna go Friday at the usual time.

That's in (expired on 2016-12-09 18:00:00).

This'll be the first session of my run! Make sure to pull on your big boy pants and tighten them up all nice, because it'll be one heck of a ride!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:06 pm

In post 74, Sudo_Nym wrote:So what happened here?
Well, we ended up delaying because Titus and Pro didn't end up being able to make it.

Did you hop on? I thought I had messaged you about delaying it, but I might have.

Really sorry if I forgot to. This week we will almost definitely be running.

Also, haven't heard from Garmr in a while. I dunno about him.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:37 am

Unless I hear back from Titus and Pro, it looks like it'll be Saturday. Sorry, broski.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Ok, scratch that. I've heard from 3 people that Friday works, so we'll be going then.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Yeah, turns out that tonight is a really bad night according to my parents. So we'll have to put it off for tomorrow. Sorry, Sudo.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #46) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:21 pm

In post 80, Sudo_Nym wrote:
In post 79, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, turns out that tonight is a really bad night according to my parents. So we'll have to put it off for tomorrow. Sorry, Sudo.
No worries. That'll give me more time to plan out my karma purchases.
Admittedly, I was a bit happy about that too. Gives me some more time to work out the last few kinks in the session

Also, don't worry too much about karma purchases, at least this session. Provided you don't fuck up tooooo bad, it should be low combat.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 am

(expired on 2016-12-17 18:00:00) until showtime! Please log on a bit early, as usual!
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:01 pm

So, third time's a charm? Let's give it a try this Friday at the usual time!
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “The Arcade”