Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I FUCKING SWEAR
STOP INTERFERING WITH MY SYSTEM
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

Uh ok, sorry for posting less than I wished to in the past few days,gonna post a little more soon.

As for my reads, on the scum side Gerryoat had weird reactions to votes on him, but I can't really find anyone else particularly scummy (bar Transcend trolling)

On the nullish side, Gamma and My go here their arguments look more to me like drunk Town v another drunk Town.

On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.

As for the rest, they're mostly very slight reads that I feel will easily sway and therefore will not post here
Show
Transcend: His name is Jordan backwards, just call him Jordan.
Something_Smart: Your name is Dnecsnart backwards, should I call you Dnecsnart?
Transcend: lol that actually sounds funny

I've got a wiki!
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by MTD »

dammit, gamma, apologize to penguin right now.

i'm do not like 299, but i guess gamma should answer that still.
still the same old MTD
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm being cryptic because people are fucking up a read I'm trying to form
I could just policy lynch Josh if it's too much trouble to actually scumhunt
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't drink but whatever
<Embrace The Void>

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 297, mykonian wrote:Transcend is coming into here with a Mission. Last catchup had 2 townreads and the rest was related to me being scum. Not a fan, in both ways you can read that.
I'm only on page 2. Calm the f*** down. You had a bad start. I MIGHT change my mind on you as I read further in to the game.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

Gamma w/e you're trying to do
VOTE: Gamma
Is a no no
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

HOLD ON LET ME FINISH READING THERS BEEN LIKE 5000 VOTES ON GAMMA DONT FUCKING HAMMER TIL IM DONE READING
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by MTD »

There are 3 votes on gamma. chill.
still the same old MTD
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Whatever
I was trying to see if Josh actually did shit later, thanks for making me out the plan you pieces of trash
<Embrace The Void>

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 57, Rem wrote:
In post 53, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was doing just fine defending myself
Ye Gamma gets town points for this

This may be a town post the more I think about it. It is one of those posts I'd imagine scum wouldn't make because of how awkward it looks.
In post 58, kraska77 wrote:VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
Their posts on page 2 smell funny
I agree, hence why he went down in my reads quite a bit.
In post 61, Joshz wrote:I'm batman jsyk
Yeah, this is town lmfao.

I also like Rem and what she had to say, and I've been townreading Giga as well for what I've skimmed of this game.

Alrighty. Here goes.

{Errantparabola, Road Kamelot}
{MariaR, kraska77, Joshz, Remslot, MTD, XnadrojX}
{Gamma Emerald, the rest}
{ssbm_Kyuoko}
{mykonian}

prob too many townreads and one of them might be wrong.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 266, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:12 looked thoughtful in comparison to 13. 12 looked like the first somewhat serious post to me in RVS, then Gamma posts something similar, and it gets pointed out that Gamma copied what was actually a blank post, that I, being inexperienced, saw as substantive for how early on it was. I agreed with the reasoning that Gamma copying a blank looked scummy so I voted him.

I'm not too sure how anyone comes to the conclusion that it's a serious/game-progressing post, but OK, at least you realized it wasn't.

I disagree with you wrt 98. If I just lynch whoever is most suspicious to me, I miss out on the opportunity to hear from players who haven't cast legitimate suspicions. These players might be scum and by letting them slide through D1 town loses info that could be useful later. Like I said in 98 though, I respect that some people disagree with me on this.

Pushing to lynch someone you find suspicious though is how you can hear from other players who haven't cast legit suspicions :P

If such information was present I skipped over it because I felt I was being baselessly attacked and was focused on resisting RK. I drafted a post last night before bed about Gamma but waited to post it until after more people had chipped in. I'll post it soon, with a pedit. Will read again and decide on mykonian but I like him so far. That may be because he was already on RK when she attacked me though. Doing laundry atm, expect gamma thoughts within 15

did you read all of page one when you wrote ? that's what i was referring to, so i don't really follow your answer. sorry if that was unclear. but you basically answered it already in response to question 1 so.
In post 267, mykonian wrote:1. I posted about already, someone else also asked a clarification of the vote, must be a page and a bit later. In short, buddying as a choice of tell is in my estimation of RK as a player, how experienced she is, etc. It makes sense from someone like her to jump in the breach for an attacked player slightly too eagerly.

I thought her points were valid though and didn't feel out of place (i.e., buddying). If you're like me and skim most ongoing games, you can pretty easily get a good impression of what kind of player Gamma is like. also if her goal were buddying i'd think her read on gamma wouldn't develop as it did.

2. Null, must admit, this being a newbie game kind of messes with me. You get all sorts.
OK, then let's try to develop a read on him... What did you think about his vote on ? And my value call that his posts are "long winded and don't really say much in the end?" because i would think that someone looking for newbie scumtells like you said you were would call that out.

I've been way more lenient with Gamma for example than I would be with most people I'd play with. He's ehm, what do you call it in English. Dutch would be "aangeschoten wild". He got beaten up a bit at the start, that might have flustered him a bit, the wolves are looking at him and he's stumbling from one situation to the next. Even if RK ends up flipping scum, there's no way that that won't cling to him somehow, pack mentality is really sad in that way, he's shown a weakness this game.

i mean i agree that gamma has shown himself as a lynchbaity and awkward player but that's just who he is regardless of alignment. don't really see why that's a reason to be lenient. don't get the bit about RK, are you saying that you think RK/gamma associatives are obvious?

3. Well I'm not voting him for a reason. Again, you get all sorts. I am rather annoyed by it though. You join, you play the game. We used to have a player who did the same and it's rather frustrating to play with.

I think Joshz has done an OK job at playing this game and presenting opinions so I don't really know if I can agree with this. If you're worried about a lack of engagement though, why not ask questions or get reads from him? From what I remember you pretty much went straight to calling him out rather than asking him questions, which looks to me more like looking for a scapegoat than frustration over a playstyle.
with mykonian's response and i feel slightly better about kyouko tbh.

@Xnadr, you townread me over Maria? That seems kinda silly tbh, talk to me a bit more on that?

@MTD, not really sure why you would ask people in general for their transcend read if you're just not going to listen but ok... also i can't tell if you're scumreading me or nullreading me and not the type who listens to nullread's reads?
In post 283, mykonian wrote:Gerry I'm mostly wondering about why he joined this game. The most I get out of his posts is that he does not want to be here.
that's basically gerry :////

he was vigged last game i played with him and that's how we townread him.
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:Whatever
I was trying to see if Josh actually did shit later, thanks for making me out the plan you pieces of trash
he's doing shit tho?? idgi
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:Uh ok, sorry for posting less than I wished to in the past few days,gonna post a little more soon.

As for my reads, on the scum side Gerryoat had weird reactions to votes on him, but I can't really find anyone else particularly scummy (bar Transcend trolling)

On the nullish side, Gamma and My go here their arguments look more to me like drunk Town v another drunk Town.

On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.

As for the rest, they're mostly very slight reads that I feel will easily sway and therefore will not post here
Scummy read post imo

Gamma I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one who was waiting to see if I followed through and if you were I'm disappointed in everyone else. At everyone else, this ingenious plan is not explicitly townie
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:12 pm

In post 312, Joshz wrote:Scummy read post imo

Gamma I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one who was waiting to see if I followed through and if you were I'm disappointed in everyone else. At everyone else, this ingenious plan is not explicitly townie
why is it scummy?

also my impression of xnadr is basically this one game on PS! where i tried to policy lynch him the entire game and he just shitposted and was useless in response (he was town). he feels the same here.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 pm

also xnadr i'm not a he lol

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 89, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 69, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 43, Road Kamelot wrote:Lol are u bein srs because jumping on a small wagon on someone who called an innocent post of yours scummy is exactly what town should do on page fuckin 2 :P
If someone is town and they get called scummy for a NAI post I feel like it's in bad form to just jump on a wagon forming against the player that called you out. It looks defensive to me. It's natural to be defensive though so maybe he's just behaving normally.

That being said, it's my understanding that wagons need to form to get people talking and it can only be a good thing that they're getting going. Everyone seems null still
In post 76, MTD wrote:Ok my biggest problem with that post is that he
implies
gamma to be town.
And then says everyone is null.
I never implied Gamma was town in that post. I specified that
if
Gamma were town, that it would be in bad form to do what he did. I think it would be reasonable to think that Gamma is either scummy for for being overly defensive or towny for trying to get wagons (and therefore discussions) forming. This is why I clarified at the end of my post that everyone still feels null to me.
In post 77, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 69, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 43, Road Kamelot wrote:Lol are u bein srs because jumping on a small wagon on someone who called an innocent post of yours scummy is exactly what town should do on page fuckin 2 :P
If someone is town and they get called scummy for a NAI post I feel like it's in bad form to just jump on a wagon forming against the player that called you out. It looks defensive to me. It's natural to be defensive though so maybe he's just behaving normally.

That being said, it's my understanding that wagons need to form to get people talking and it can only be a good thing that they're getting going. Everyone seems null still
But its cool to join a wagon on a player because of an NAI post
You joined the Gamma wagon but didnt agree with the case??? lol

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
As I explained above, players need to join wagons to get discussion going. The discussion we are having now is helpful to the town. Players can see how we interact with one another, and see how other players choose to interpret the words they read. I believe scumslips are when scum interpret things differently than town do, and these discussions lead to town being able to form reads on other players based on how they think.
In post 78, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I joined the gamma wagon because a wagon has to form to move the game somewhere. I'm being misstepped right now. Will explain once I'm off phone in a few minutes
EBWOP: misrepped* (misrepresented) First MTD, then RK misrepresented my posts. MTD realized that he made a mistake interpreting my post but even after the mistake was pointed out, RK pushed at it instead of accepting that she may have made a mistake.
In post 79, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 78, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I joined the gamma wagon because a wagon has to form to move the game somewhere. I'm being misstepped right now. Will explain once I'm off phone in a few minutes
So then why was it scummy for Gamma to join the mykonian wagon in your opinion
Thats building wagons
I never said that it was scummy for Gamma to join the myko wagon, but I think someone else said almost those exact words, so this is a somewhat excusable interpretation.
In post 87, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 86, MTD wrote:because your question had the baseline that he said it was scummy which is bullshit.
If it was bull Kyouko would have said my intepretation was wrong and we go from there
Instead u decide to attack my questioning of the player youre voting
MTD hit the nail on the head. He spotted that you were implying that I had said things that I did not say. You also dug yourself deeper and deeper into misrepresenting me when I had clearly posted above that I would explain when I got home off the phone soon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RoadKamelot
This is a genuinely awful vote as well -_-
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah my game with Xnadr was PS!
He had a different username
<Embrace The Void>

MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 311, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:@MTD, not really sure why you would ask people in general for their transcend read if you're just not going to listen but ok... also i can't tell if you're scumreading me or nullreading me and not the type who listens to nullread's reads?
Oh, i am loving the input.
Also I did say i had to find someone, not that i would sheep the first one that presented themselves.
I am reading you pretty null, slight lean scum, that still comes from rem's (1.5) posts, though.
still the same old MTD
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Joshz »

I never liked ps mafia fwiw I've only played it like twice I don't like the environment and id much rather tos for fast games

On topic: his read post doesn't really commit to anything. Nothing of substance either. Idling and then coming back with that is not great.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 113, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 52, Road Kamelot wrote:mykonian why buddying and not chainsaw
When someone rushes to defend my scumread i dont normally respond by townreading the scumread
Not answered
In post 107, mykonian wrote:aww man, you keep trying to do what the cool kids do :(

stop it, you are making me itch to dislike you.
So he's town now

Gamma/mykonian scum calling it
MTD is ok I guess
Stuck to his guns on kyouko after all which tbh i wasnt sure if i expected
Still not sure if I believe youre actually scumreading him w how youre talkin to him but eh your logic is fine
Meanwhile
VOTE: mykonian
is all u need

Josh and backwards jordan town
Hi,

You had Gamma as town when I thought he was scum, and now you have him as scum when that read is starting to dissipate.

Can you explain why you thought he was town before?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Transcend »

MTD solid town now btw.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:20 pm

why were rem's posts scummy? :?

like i can get townish or null but scummy is weird i guess? obviously it's hard for me to see because i'm rem but idgi
Joshz wrote:I never liked ps mafia fwiw I've only played it like twice I don't like the environment and id much rather tos for fast games

On topic: his read post doesn't really commit to anything. Nothing of substance either. Idling and then coming back with that is not great.
yeah im not too crazy about it either but i've had a few fun games and it's what made me sign up here too

I agree with what you said about Xnadr's post but I don't think that makes it scummy, just newbie. I specifically asked him for reads and didn't ask for reasoning because I wanted to see if there was anything I felt was worth prodding.

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 149, Gamma Emerald wrote:RQS Time!
1) What roles do you like? What roles do you not like?

2) What is a behavior you would lynch if the person who did it was a null read?

3) Who, if town, would you trust with your vote?
My answers:
1) vig
2) bad progression
3) transcend
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

gerry/mariar interactions feel off possibly at least one scum there (page 6)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 315, Transcend wrote:
This is a genuinely awful vote as well -_-
What makes you say that? RK was attacking me with the basis that I had said something that I didn't say. Maybe she was just scum hunting me, but I don't buy that just yet. She's still my #2 suspect.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”