gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

i think
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 am

kraska is a fine member of this town

(reading up later)
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:54 am

nah i'm town dw

just gotta do some shit irl and i'll give this game a go

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:38 pm

so from a really quick skim:

Maria, RK, josh, kraska, nadr, and EP are all fine members of this town in various degrees. order i listed them is pretty much my confidence in them (though at kraska and below it's basically just *~vibes~*)

not really sure if I want kyouko or mykonian dead more. kyouko's posts all feel needlessly long and don't really say much in the end. feels like newbscum IIaO to me. myko's interactions with maria and josh and lack of any interaction with kyouko are all really bugging me. plus his approach to reading people this game is kinda ick (like the color of his name) and feels disingenuous.

VOTE: Mykonian

waffling on MTD and gamma, and gerry is useless as always. think that's everyone. would expand on any of these if needed but fuck doing that unprompted yknow

kinda sad that there's no one in this game i want to be sassy about... i just compiled a pretty big folder of reaction gifs/pics that i gotta use :cry:

i need personal engagement to do shit though so let's do some of that

Kyokou
  • What did you find "thoughtful" about Mykonian's ?
  • wrt to , you should always want to lynch the person you're most suspicious of, especially D1. that's how u get shit done. caring about wagon composition/what the people you're voting with are doing is a little too big-picture thinking for early game to me at least.
  • wrt to , I agree with your philosophy on D1 wagons, but with the information that was available at the time of your vote there was information to make a more informed vote imo. What are your reads on Gamma and Mykonian?
Mykonian
  • Could you answer ? It bugged me too.
  • What's your Kyouko read?
  • I think I know the site where Josh plays, and what you called hypocrisy (the way he "fencesits", waiting to see what other people do but then calling out lurkers, etc.) is really typical behavior there. Does this impact your read on him?
Joshz
  • you're from PS! right?? wanna make sure i didn't get that wrong lmfao, i think you said something about circus but i'm under the assumption that PS! = circus = smogon so idk (i haven't been active in that community in years and someone told me that there was a forum mafia community there that i wasn't aware of so)
  • wrt to , we typically try to genuinely lynch someone right off the bat because that's how you, again, get shit done. i'm assuming you do scumread mykonian, yeah? could you talk to me a little bit more about your read on him either way?
Kraskanumbers
  • Could you elaborate on your Gamma and MTD reads?
  • Sheep me on Mykonian?
Road Kamelot
  • What felt obvtown about Kyouko's interactions with you? like i kind of get what you said but i might need to go more in-depth because i'm still scumreading him.
  • Could you talk about your Gamma read?
Xnadr

Can you give me like 2 townreads? They don't have to be good, just like there. I think you're town but I need a coherent thought process from you.

hi transcend....................... i wanted to play a normal tbh
Transcend wrote:Fuck reading

I'm town and I'm just gonna hammer whoever you put at L-1 first.
also i vibe with this tbh, i tried to do a close reading of this game but gave up at page 2 lmfao.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:46 pm

In post 237, Transcend wrote:236 was a scum claim
Spoiler: me rn

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:13 pm

In post 248, Joshz wrote:Their interactions with gamma seem potentially SvS, they really aren't selling me, or TvS at the least. Really not getting a TvT vibe. His posts on me are also very weak, and his first post is a great example of long posts w.o content ;^) and most of his posts are just re: gamma or re: me
with the gamma/myko dynamic, i'm pretty much on the same boat as you. like i can't tell if myko is the kind of person who intentionally hyperfocuses on his buddy earlygame? i felt ssbm was doing some typical newbie scum stuff and idk why town!myko who believes everything he wrote this game doesn't at least ask him a question? i want more from him though.

good to know we're basically in the same headspace tho

also transcend I WAS GOING TO LYNCH MICHEL but deadline and i didn't feel like persuading kraska :evil:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:15 pm

In post 258, Transcend wrote:I've only read page 1 but i don't see gamma/myk being a team. Should i read more?
yeah probably

i'm still like digesting the possibility

ALSO I WAS :evil:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:41 pm

In post 276, MTD wrote:giga, i would like to know why you seek personal interactions with those you already have reads on but not with gamma, me and gerry.
wanted to work on solidifying my reads first before working on my nulls since i don't put much faith in what i get from just reading. also gerry can't be read via direct interaction imo

writing that out i guess that's kind of a weird way to prioritize but that's how i work

plus i want to hear what kraska likes about you before i decide what i want to focus on you i guess

responding to myko and ssbm in a sec

also MTD transcend so far seems like a fine member of this town (fmott). personally i'm developing a few tells on him and he's not hitting them so far, plus his page 1 reads are good enough for me.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:09 pm

In post 266, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:12 looked thoughtful in comparison to 13. 12 looked like the first somewhat serious post to me in RVS, then Gamma posts something similar, and it gets pointed out that Gamma copied what was actually a blank post, that I, being inexperienced, saw as substantive for how early on it was. I agreed with the reasoning that Gamma copying a blank looked scummy so I voted him.

I'm not too sure how anyone comes to the conclusion that it's a serious/game-progressing post, but OK, at least you realized it wasn't.

I disagree with you wrt 98. If I just lynch whoever is most suspicious to me, I miss out on the opportunity to hear from players who haven't cast legitimate suspicions. These players might be scum and by letting them slide through D1 town loses info that could be useful later. Like I said in 98 though, I respect that some people disagree with me on this.

Pushing to lynch someone you find suspicious though is how you can hear from other players who haven't cast legit suspicions :P

If such information was present I skipped over it because I felt I was being baselessly attacked and was focused on resisting RK. I drafted a post last night before bed about Gamma but waited to post it until after more people had chipped in. I'll post it soon, with a pedit. Will read again and decide on mykonian but I like him so far. That may be because he was already on RK when she attacked me though. Doing laundry atm, expect gamma thoughts within 15

did you read all of page one when you wrote ? that's what i was referring to, so i don't really follow your answer. sorry if that was unclear. but you basically answered it already in response to question 1 so.
In post 267, mykonian wrote:1. I posted about already, someone else also asked a clarification of the vote, must be a page and a bit later. In short, buddying as a choice of tell is in my estimation of RK as a player, how experienced she is, etc. It makes sense from someone like her to jump in the breach for an attacked player slightly too eagerly.

I thought her points were valid though and didn't feel out of place (i.e., buddying). If you're like me and skim most ongoing games, you can pretty easily get a good impression of what kind of player Gamma is like. also if her goal were buddying i'd think her read on gamma wouldn't develop as it did.

2. Null, must admit, this being a newbie game kind of messes with me. You get all sorts.
OK, then let's try to develop a read on him... What did you think about his vote on ? And my value call that his posts are "long winded and don't really say much in the end?" because i would think that someone looking for newbie scumtells like you said you were would call that out.

I've been way more lenient with Gamma for example than I would be with most people I'd play with. He's ehm, what do you call it in English. Dutch would be "aangeschoten wild". He got beaten up a bit at the start, that might have flustered him a bit, the wolves are looking at him and he's stumbling from one situation to the next. Even if RK ends up flipping scum, there's no way that that won't cling to him somehow, pack mentality is really sad in that way, he's shown a weakness this game.

i mean i agree that gamma has shown himself as a lynchbaity and awkward player but that's just who he is regardless of alignment. don't really see why that's a reason to be lenient. don't get the bit about RK, are you saying that you think RK/gamma associatives are obvious?

3. Well I'm not voting him for a reason. Again, you get all sorts. I am rather annoyed by it though. You join, you play the game. We used to have a player who did the same and it's rather frustrating to play with.

I think Joshz has done an OK job at playing this game and presenting opinions so I don't really know if I can agree with this. If you're worried about a lack of engagement though, why not ask questions or get reads from him? From what I remember you pretty much went straight to calling him out rather than asking him questions, which looks to me more like looking for a scapegoat than frustration over a playstyle.
with mykonian's response and i feel slightly better about kyouko tbh.

@Xnadr, you townread me over Maria? That seems kinda silly tbh, talk to me a bit more on that?

@MTD, not really sure why you would ask people in general for their transcend read if you're just not going to listen but ok... also i can't tell if you're scumreading me or nullreading me and not the type who listens to nullread's reads?
In post 283, mykonian wrote:Gerry I'm mostly wondering about why he joined this game. The most I get out of his posts is that he does not want to be here.
that's basically gerry :////

he was vigged last game i played with him and that's how we townread him.
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:Whatever
I was trying to see if Josh actually did shit later, thanks for making me out the plan you pieces of trash
he's doing shit tho?? idgi

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:12 pm

In post 312, Joshz wrote:Scummy read post imo

Gamma I'm pretty sure you aren't the only one who was waiting to see if I followed through and if you were I'm disappointed in everyone else. At everyone else, this ingenious plan is not explicitly townie
why is it scummy?

also my impression of xnadr is basically this one game on PS! where i tried to policy lynch him the entire game and he just shitposted and was useless in response (he was town). he feels the same here.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 pm

also xnadr i'm not a he lol

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:20 pm

why were rem's posts scummy? :?

like i can get townish or null but scummy is weird i guess? obviously it's hard for me to see because i'm rem but idgi
Joshz wrote:I never liked ps mafia fwiw I've only played it like twice I don't like the environment and id much rather tos for fast games

On topic: his read post doesn't really commit to anything. Nothing of substance either. Idling and then coming back with that is not great.
yeah im not too crazy about it either but i've had a few fun games and it's what made me sign up here too

I agree with what you said about Xnadr's post but I don't think that makes it scummy, just newbie. I specifically asked him for reads and didn't ask for reasoning because I wanted to see if there was anything I felt was worth prodding.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:29 pm

wait fuck i forgot about that lmfao

gamma why were you trying to start a page 7 rqs?? like 2 and 3 are actually OK questions for an RQS (1 is a terrible rqs question and you should know that ://) but like what are you expecting to achieve with that?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:34 pm

In post 330, Transcend wrote:which one was bad?
the first one

usually when that's asked it has PR fishing intentions. i don't really see any other purpose of asking it besides fluff (which is generally not something i scumread but it's not good imo) or pr fishing.
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 328, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:wait fuck i forgot about that lmfao

gamma why were you trying to start a page 7 rqs?? like 2 and 3 are actually OK questions for an RQS (1 is a terrible rqs question and you should know that ://) but like what are you expecting to achieve with that?
I like to wait so everyone can get to know each other because I try to ask a trust-based question (question 3, about who you think is good as town)
no but like

what sort of motive did you have with those questions? what were you expecting?

and usually any time beyond page 1 is too late for an rqs... if you just want to ask the question ask it as a question

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 pm

In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:1 has applications with claims I feel
2 was to make sure no one pissed anyone else off
3 was a "who do you consider good at scumhunting" question
Also an addendum: Add Transcend to my answer for 3
why would you ask a question with applications to claims as town?? unless i'm totally misunderstanding what you just said i'm lost.

2 and 3 are fair though, i like good rqs's (it's just that i felt that it was totally uncalled for...)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:46 pm

In post 336, Road Kamelot wrote:Rly busy atm sorry guys, will read tomorrow
I can maybe answer some things if yall ask tho

This votecount im seeing is 10/10
tbh i feel like i've resolved my questions that i've asked you but i guess the input wouldn't be bad
Gamma Emerald wrote: Catching fakers
yeah explain this please

so you ask someone what role they like to play as most... and usually you can read into what role they have based on how they answer (which is why it's a scummy question to ask, especially with newer players who don't know that)... but then you expect to catch fakeclaims?? consider me lost ://

also i'm honestly floored that maria is one of your scummier reads because i thought she was super obvtown? you would know her best but?? other than that we basically have the same reads

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:18 am

oh fuck i forgot i was in a mafia game uh fuck here's a phonepost prodge; i was busy yesterday and probs today so:

transcend how are you like considering a scum!Maria while having mykonian as your top scumread... i mean i realize you can read slots separately but like maria is basically conftown to me because i'm scumreading mykonian and i just??? can't get through my cogdis of seeing a possibly scum maria. dunno man.

kraska, are you mykonian's buddy?? :eek: just curious. anyway, i'm kind of liking kyouko's last few posts for some reason (he's not a fmott quite yet but idk i'm not scumreading them as hard as his last posts) so i don't think i really could swing for that lynch? we need to have a back and fourth about this because idfk how i'm going to sort you and you're a :right: PRIORITY :left: sort

also idk if i like larges. might ask to replace into it but yeah. tried one and hated it.

i think mykonian wrote something in response to me (and i need to catch up in general) but i'll get back to that when i have time zzzzzz

also gerry looks better than before, his sudden attempt to try feels pretty genuine. gamma vote is pretty good too. tbh it wouldn't shock me if the whole elitism triad were town this game
Errantparabola wrote:
GBTroub
In post 236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:myko's interactions with maria and josh and lack of any interaction with kyouko are all really bugging me. plus his approach to reading people this game is kinda ick (like the color of his name) and feels disingenuous.
uff. could you cite some posts? and don't hate on the puke green
i'm liking a myko wagon less and less
gamma is a fantastic pressure point
In post 33, mykonian wrote:
In post 32, MariaR wrote:
In post 31, MTD wrote:I did tell you why i do not think it was the same type of post, let alone "the same exact post".
It was the same post is it was 100% useless with no value in saying any of it.
bingo, you are correct. My first post was a blank, it said nothing at all. Why in the world would anyone want to copy a blank post.
You
get it, because you analyse other peoples posts. Why doesn't Gamma and mindlessly goes with the flow?

vote Gamma
this and kinda felt like buddying, like Maria disagreed with mykonian's whole premise regarding early gamma yet mykonian keeps telling her that she "gets" it and is analytical (which is TRUE, but the way he does it feels like it's more to make her townread him or at least trust him?). It's just a weird dynamic that feels probably SvT and has some manipulative undertones to it??

wrt to josh, he just feels more like a scapegoat and i feel like mykonian isn't doing much to sort and understand him. like idk, i actually
josh's contributions and i really don't see the issue MTD and Myko have with him, i'll address their viewpoints when I have time i suppose because he's one of my stronger townreads

kyouko just feels like someone that town!mykonian would be scumreading if what mykonian has been saying is genuine. the lack of any meaningful interaction between the two of them is just a bit shocking to me.

what do you have wrong with a myko wagon? i agree that gamma is a good vote but part of that is that i think they're likely partners (and gamma is scummy on his own to me)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:31 am

EP lol, they said they weren't liking the wagon anymore

why did u think it was for you lmao

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:43 am

In post 612, Gamma Emerald wrote:Jailor is not a role on this site.
lmao really gamma??

also mayor is called doublevoter here, we definitely don't have one tho.

usually for CSes we don't claim D1 because there isn't a set strategy like there is for open/semi-open setups. exception is if someone has a negative utility role (e.g., miller, ascetic)

but it's usually not a good idea to speculate about roles in general D1

gonna catch up later today tho :up:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:48 am

oh woah

yeah that's the tos jailer oops

i assumed he was talking about PS! roles sorry :P

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:51 pm

sorry myko for the hard-to-quote format :oops:
In post 343, mykonian wrote:I am not like you. Gamma is also not the person I'd need to get a feel for, it's kamelot in this case, they are the active personality.
I don't understand why you wouldn't want to get a feel for multiple players? If you're town you should be trying to sort every slot besides your own.
In post 343, mykonian wrote:I have had a couple of proper newbie games as IC actually, the longwinded lie tell tends to come in a little later as people get a bit more confidence in playing scum, or if they are under attack somehow, that can push people into overexplaining. Here, I don't really get that feel. I get where you come from, but what's the cool term nowadays? NAI? It feels playstyle based rather than allignment, but we can see how that develops. Currently doesn't ring any alarms for me.
I disagree that people would have a set path for when specific tells would come into play... but i mean i respect the fact you at least have personal experience here

i guess it's NAI on its own, but like... it still pings me because a lot of his posts are +1'ing other people, which generally doesn't need a lot of explanation behind it. do you disagree that it looks like he's trying to look like he's contributing? I'm starting to lose my scumread of the slot personally, because a few of his later posts felt townie, but i don't townread him either. Where are you now in sorting him?
In post 343, mykonian wrote:Eh, if you know he's a bit lynchbaity, you adjust the calibration, imo. You somehow have to discern town lynchbait from scum lynchbait. As for the association, right now, you could see it in there, it's a judgement call if you feel RK is a bit too far on Gamma's side and lets go of some suspicion that they might be scum after all altogether. However, if there's a flip, that crystallizes it, at that point, yes, I think it's rather obvious. That is not a scum-scum interaction from a solid, but newer player on MS. RK doesn't strike me as a particulary gambitty player, hence solid.
the problem with lynchbait is that people are too willing to lower the bar sometimes... but like my issue with you and gamma is that you didn't lower the bar until RK called you out for your push on him, which makes the thought process to you making that value call seem inorganic.

as for the associations, i'm glad you at least agree that it's not a SvS dynamic there :P
In post 343, mykonian wrote:I've kicked up my share of dust, didn't change his engagement. Calling him out only made him stubborn. For me, if I were scum, I'd love to get away with the position he currently is in, and he's getting away with it. So it's not just frustration, it's also that if he's scum, I want him out in the open.
You don't think his stubbornness is town stubbornness though? Also, I don't think you would be able to get into his position as scum because a portion of it comes from being new (and not being useless,
xnadr
).

Spoiler: ketchup
In post 347, Transcend wrote:Wagonomics suggest that mykonian is an infinitely better lynch than Gamma Emerald
^ this is huge btw and why i'm not really fazed by the size of the myko wagon

gamma voters should consider moving
In post 353, Transcend wrote:but, due to undisclosed reasons i will not lynch him today
those undisclosed reasons are exactly why xndar is town lmfaooo....... trust me he's going to make shitposts like that a lot

also i feel like i'm the only one that townread that post? i think scum!xndar would know he'd get called out for making a wishy-washy post as scum which is why i think it's genuine
In post 355, Joshz wrote:I said that buddy.... but answer me about SSBM's experience please
brand spanking new i believe. no outside experience either
In post 356, Gamma Emerald wrote:My hope is that scum will fakeclaim something they say they're good at and show poor play with the role in their actions they cklaimed
:?: :?: :?:

yeah no
In post 365, Transcend wrote:I'm feeling something like mykonian and 3/4 of MariaR/gerryoat/XnadrojX.
mykonian + 2/3.5 of gamma/mtd/kyouko/maybe kraska even lmfao is where i'm at
In post 376, Transcend wrote:
In post 373, MariaR wrote:Reason I'm not talking much is I feel like shit today and everything I read goes out the other ear but that's not really a good excuse.
You're right.

It isn't.

Rest of your game looks bleh as well.

Like it's not scummy, but it's objectively not towny?
I disagree strongly??

like Maria's entrance was really obvtown

makes me rly believe in a gamma/myko/kraska team lmaoo
In post 378, MariaR wrote:I'm not trying to be towny? I'm trying to play a game
^^ this is town ^^
In post 403, XnadrojX wrote:lol PS Mafia is just shitposting too.

And how is that post scummy I'm going to ask.

By the way I can assure you all I'm not scum.
^^ also town ^^

i like that he lacks any sort of guilty conscience and instead tries to question the suspicion around him rather than like... fight it? call the people voting for him scum? it's newbtown to me
In post 404, Joshz wrote:Edit my last read on Jordan to strong town because he assured me
this but unironically

maria's makes me want to move my vote.... but wagonnomics

josh votes are still terrible
In post 416, Gamma Emerald wrote:This philosophy just feels wrong
i mean i agree that it's wrong (in that it doesn't really work for me) but the logic behind it makes sense... you're looking for other people in an uninformed position as town, so townreading people for doing what you would do makes sense because you're both uninformed.

do you think it's a scummy way to townhunt?

( answers that but i usually don't edit my catchups lmfao)
In post 434, kraska77 wrote:Wow this thread exploded
HI GIGA <333
ENGAGETH WIT HME OR ELSE UR SCUM

is silly... i guess from knowing transcend a little bit i believe what he said...

so is sorry
In post 442, XnadrojX wrote:My read on Gerry isn't for the idle. Look at how he responds to everything that happens to him. He has an "idgaf" attitude that I don't like, I would say I'm pretty commited to him.
I find that idgaf attitude comes generally from town (at least when they're newer) because town don't usually have to worry about appeasing people by working with them... not that town SHOULDN'T try to work with people but it's not as necessary. What about it is bad?

can't say the same about gamma's "trolliness" tho

still parsing tbhhh
In post 458, MariaR wrote:k now that my point has gotten across back on this
VOTE: Gamma

If there's scum in myko/gamma it's gamma
why do you townread myko?
In post 460, mykonian wrote:I mean, look at my wagon. 2 of the people on there responded to me attacking them by voting (RK and Josh), the 3rd replaced in and went on a crusade which I wasn't sure about (and just backtracked from a horrible maria vote), and that leaves SSBM who apparently nobody really likes though I'm not that bothered. How in the world does that look like a good wagon to any of you. Stop and think for a moment?
good to know my vote is flawless :good:

also i feel like you're trying too hard to characterize your wagon and make it sound scummier than it really is. i didn't have an issue with any of the votes on you.
In post 479, MTD wrote:misrepping myko and the going on as if nothing happened when he calls you out... just no. I'm willing to let a lot slide that can be explained with you coming from a different meta, but this is not such a thing.
??????????

oh i guess kind of explains that but it's still not a good vote...
In post 495, Road Kamelot wrote:The posts above are semantic arguments that don't get good reads my ryes glazed over
Also Josh is town
same
In post 510, gerryoat wrote:Every completed game I've been in with gamma he's been town, so he HAS to be mafia now. Law of averages

the law of averages isn't a thing u ppl............ it's called the law of large numbers and it's something that takes place over the long term... which a few games of mafia is NOT
. :igmeou:

the person being voted for is fine but the reasoning sucks... do you have an actual scumread on gamma or what

oh is a thing ok. gerry can be a fmott

xnadr is towntelling hard in and . g2k
In post 571, Errantparabola wrote:proceeds to wallpost like a champion

I have response to your "myko is buddying" arg and justifications for a general myko townread but i'll see what myko says to it
My stance on myko has started on an early townread. I became less confident in that townread as time went on and considered him a someone i'd like to priority sort. it's back to townread now. I never really supported a myko wagon.
interesting... i'll wait and see then but idk if myko will address it

why did you say you'd support a myko wagon if you never really did though (i feel like you did say this correct me if i'm wrong)

also the bit in response to you was a p.edit that i didn't feel like ignoring lmfao..... it took a while to write
In post 571, Errantparabola wrote:i internalized a reluctance to go after gamma because of people tying gamma scum and mykonian scum-- I think that at this point in the game, that sort of logic is a lot fishier than anything gamma's posted so far. giga, jordan, josh, some others maybe. yeah, its illogical but a lot of people pressuring gamma right now are people that i'm uncomfortable with and that makes me a little uncomfortable pushing gamma.
at least for me, bringing it up comes from the fact that the two slots are individually scummy and had a significant interaction at one point that could lead one to believe they're not partners. i'm arguing that it could viably be distancing and doesn't really make me want to townread either slot.

plus there's always the fun in thinking you can D1 the entire scumteam~

:right:
Kraska "kraskos" "kranksa" Seventy Seven
:left: needs to talk to me because my townread on her slot is going :down: :down: :down: ... kyouko is not the scummiest person in the game and we need to sort that shit out tbh.

also there's questions in that spoiler to various people that i don't feel like extracting yet. maybe later. i feel exceptionally lazy this game dunno why

should i towncase josh btw because i s2g if someone else votes for him i'm going to scream??? he's super obvtown and actually sheepable (which is pretty sick for a newbie imo). i just... don't get the push on him at all.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:26 am

In post 628, gerryoat wrote:Giga, I think it would be easier if you just outed a reads list in order, as it would make it easier to follow for the lazier ones. 2 questions.

1.) Do you honestly TR Maria for this line?
In post 378, MariaR wrote:I'm not trying to be towny? I'm trying to play a game
If so, why? I can assure you that the line you're are referring to can be easily faked, especially since MariaR isn't a new player who would say it more naturally. Is there past context that makes you read into that line more than you should be?

2.) What does fmott mean?

I was obviously being facetious when I was saying that the law of averages would be the reason why gamma is mafia sided, but I do like the fact that it looked as though you were actually reading in order.
1. I mean I am townreading it, but it's not so much the line itself as it is the general attitude Maria gives off. Like from what I recall from playing with scum!Maria, she spent most of her time alive acting with a persona and I feel like someone who utilizes that kind of strategy does care about the way they look while Maria... cleatly does not.

2. Fine member of this town. basically a townread

also a readlist at the time you asked:

{Kamelot, XnadrojX, Joshz, EP, gerry} - Strong Town
{Maria, Transcend} - Town
{Kraska} - Eh, town i guess?? i need engagement
{MTD} - fuck man his vote choices are bad but idk they're not scummy
{Kyouko} - ??? not town enough to be townread, some posts are scummy but like some of his reactions were townie
{Gamma} - lean scum
{Mykonian} - scum

but like from skimming i think i'm going to switch maria and kraska? my sleeping disorder has been out of control so i haven't really been able to read the thread closely. being behind in mafia tho means i'm behind in school and that does come first... might vla after a more substantial catch-up :(

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:28 am

i feel rly good about my stronger townreads tho

my weaker reads are in flux

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:46 am

In post 814, Transcend wrote:nadr strong town????

you're still convinced on your gamma/myko theory?

i kinda really don't see that all anymore g
remember i've put zero critical thought into this game since when i replaced in. i have to reread with kraska's case in mind

plus i've been thinking about it... the only people who make sense with mykonian as scum are Gamma and MTD... maybe kraska but i think she's town here now. myko is sticking to his nullread on kyouko and i feel like as partners he'd bs a read because i kept poking at him for one. Maria and Myko are definitely not SvS interactions and one's scum flip 100% clears the other. everyone else is basically town so... either that's the scumteam or i'm really off

tbh i really need to read Marquis's normal and compare Marias and maybe take another look at scum!Gamma some time.

and YES i think jordan is really town. i've played with him as scum (on a different medium but like i have the same tells across all ways of playing so idt anyone else would be too different) and i'm like 90% this is him as town. like i think people wouldn't townread him for genuinity/tone because he'd just straight up shitpost as scum, while here he's shitposting because his genuine attempts at solving the game are shit... but genuine.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:36 am

I THOUGHT I'D NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY AND WORK ON THIS GAME

BUT I SLEPT

FOR 16 HOURS

YET AGAIN

VOTE: Kyouko

myko really does not have any plausible partners... unless you agree with me that the scumteam has to be MTD/Gamma with myko please tell me who else can be scum with myko because no one on that wagon seems to be considering that?? someone who doesn't have plausible partners is GENERALLY town, and definitely not a D1 lynch

i'm (still) townreading Maria and a Gamma vote is basically a worse myko vote so??

let's make this happen :up:

i'll try to be more useful next in-game day but real life is really limiting me in that department

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:38 am

jordan is obvtown though let's not vote there

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:50 am

In post 842, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Kyuoko

Honestly giga, ima just sheep u this day because I'm hardly able to be fucked about this right now, and i just want a flip.
why me tho

and why do my catchups give me lynch immunity..........??

they're not even that good

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:55 am

In post 848, mykonian wrote:
In post 841, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:jordan is obvtown though let's not vote there
you are a special kind of crazy.
he's town though!!!!!! trust my meta read at least...

btw when you were talking about how crappy your wagon was you never commented on my vote... does that mean you thought it was an Ok vote or what?? i pointed it out in one of my spoilers but idk if you read those
Transcend wrote:Bc i don't think your catch ups are scum motivated

If they are then leave me alive all game and let me mislynch whatever town you desire in lylo lol
but like.... what makes them... town?? idgi tbh because i could totally do that as scum

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:14 am

In post 853, Transcend wrote:Forget it giga

I just trust you okay?

You will be today's doublevoter and that's that
transcend is buddying me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE: Transcend

VOTE: Kyouko

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:59 am

In post 860, Joshz wrote:VOTE: gigabyteTroubadour
josh i trusted you???

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:55 am

In post 863, Joshz wrote:I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

I THOUGHT WE HAD

SOMETHING REAL...
no really :cry:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:00 am

he's at 4

kraska, me, mtd, transcned

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:01 am

*transcend

ebwop im iN CLASS SORRY

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:55 am

dont hammer w/o a claim :igmeou:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:05 am

i mean what kind of reaction where u expecting

and yeah the wagon grew kinda quickly and i'm slightly skeeved by myko/gamma/mtd ALL favoring this wagon but like wagon compisition is something to care about post lynch

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:05 am

*post D1 lynch

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:15 am

In post 892, MariaR wrote:Kraska does it weird you out that your main sr is wanting to hammer your other main sr? :wink:
maria will be a scumread if kyouko does flip red just for this post alone

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:17 am

actually no that was just a bad post regardless

also composition***

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:24 am

@myko

dunno

if my scumhunting strat wasn't to get a bunch of townreads and see what teams make sense from the leftovers (and weaker townreads) then i'd still be gunning for your lynch tbh

but like every game i have there's someone who's town who i relentlessly scumread and tunnel all game despite strong evidence pointing to them being town... if i weren't self-aware that'd probably be you

also maria it was more the tone of it that i didn't like than the question itself.... felt cheeky and like something someone with INSIDE KNOWLEDGE says ://

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:31 am

In post 900, MariaR wrote:*tilts head*
the tone was suppose to come off as a taunt but as you wish.
A SCUM TAUNT

"look at me kraska, im ur scumread hammering ur other scumread who's flipping red... can't possibly be bussing now, can i?? :) ;) :good: "
mykonian wrote:
In post 899, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:felt cheeky and like something someone with INSIDE KNOWLEDGE says ://
I don't think scum maria would pull that cheekyness off though. Look how she's played, I think I used the word "reserved". That cheek would be a gambit if it came from scum. Much easier to imagine from Maria's position if she doesn't know the result of the flip, and plays off kraska's offense.
scum!Maria is not at all reserved tho

and if cheekiness is a gambit then scum!Maria constantly gambits tbh

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:39 am

actually that strat was most effective in 646 on kraska and me and didn't work on shadow and charloux so idk man that theory's down the drain

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:39 am

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:42 am

it's deadline and wagons tend to grow quick at that point

the votes themselves are NAI but later in the game after some flips this will be useful data (how genuine read progressions are, etc.)

also why have i been the patsy of such a reaction test multiple times?? :(

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:44 am

no like

votes are NAI as in the wagon's votes

the individual votes DO matter??

it's a complicated thought i don't feel like articulating

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:48 am

5 days is close to deadline yeah

and i meant across multiple games lmao, House did that to me in our newbie

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:32 am

i believe that 7 days until deadline is when deadline paranoia should start honestly. i'll say that again in post game bc it's true.

too many terrible experiences with them.

also i think my reads have substance?? i can go in depth about most of them but no one has really been prodding me to go into any of them more than i have? which reads are you talking about anyway

kyouko read hasn't really developed though, you're right in that regard i guess but?? i don't think voting for a nullread is a terrible idea especially if you feel less confident about a scumread and are exploring other angles... which is exactly what i am doing.

like some of things i liked (from what i can remember, paranoia, attention to weird things??) were really not enough to make me townread his slot... so iunno

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:42 am

I'm not really townreading Gamma but the size and timing of his wagon doesn't feel right. Especially considering Myko didn't have a counterwagon like kyouko does... I definitely doubt they're both scum though because D1 double-counterwagons on scum is a thing that doesn't happen.

I was low-key hoping that the ~wall post~ would make me rethink the SSBM lynch from him but his Gamma case felt empty and kind of IIoA-y. My vote stays for today.

I'm fine with a hammer as soon as RK, Jordan, and EP get whatever words in they need since I think everyone else has said their piece for today.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:45 am

you know, it's funnier when the VC isn't on the same page transcend

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:59 pm

In post 1023, Errantparabola wrote:
In post 1019, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I'm fine with a hammer as soon as RK, Jordan, and EP get whatever words in they need since I think everyone else has said their piece for today.
the last few pages were basically nothing so I in turn have nothing.
This guy claim yet?
yeah, vt

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:01 pm

gamma's not in hammer range jordy

Why Gamma over Kyouko?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:04 pm

In post 736, XnadrojX wrote:Skimmed through my opinions so far are still scum MTD

gigabyteTroubadour is Town.

:right:
Gamma
:left: and mykonian are town lean
????

jordy???

(btw i know this is BAD but i don't think this is scummy it's just??? how did this read progress)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:36 pm

he at least tries to be consistent as scum from my experience........... as do most people.

also jordy is :right: adorable :left: not hot that's weird tbh.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:25 pm

{gerry, josh, rk, ep} - Strong town
{jordan, kraska, transcend} - Town
----
{mykonian, MTD, Maria} - POE not-town?? myko doesn't really make sense with any team besides Myko/MTD/Gamma/Kraska, not feeling MTD as either alignment (he's someone I prefer to read via flips, I've figured), and I liked Maria's early play but there's just a large gap between them and my townreads
{Gamma, Kyouko} - One of these is probably scum? i'm not even sure at this point

hm. i just typed up a readlist and my confidence in the gamestate just went down the drain

the only combination completely from the bottom five that makes sense is Myko/Gamma/MTD but I'm just not really feeling it with how the three of them piled onto Kyouko so quickly (kraska could probably take MTD's place but A: I think this is kraska's towngame, and B: their placement on the wagon would make even less sense tbh). For Kyouko, I only have Maria as a possible partner (yes, having more possible partners for gamma makes it seem like I *should* be voting him but his wagon is ick in comparison to Kyouko's mostly because of maria and how the wagon itself grew) so idfk??

Jordan's last few posts and his activity is making me feel a little worse about him but I still think he's town? Like for sure all it really has told me is that scum!Jordan is not partners with gamma. "reading" the last few posts and then instantly logging off (timestamp between entrance and unvote was 1 minute) just feels really weird, and the unexplained reads are just going to drive me crazy. it's definitely not partner interaction.

but the point is nothing really seems to fit and i'm wrong SOMEWHERE. top four are like undeniably town. that's all i'm really sure about. i was hoping with so many townreads i'd be able to PoE down this game D1 but like i'm fucking up??

also the stalling counterwagons at deadline gives me the heebie jeebies from like a lot of my last games. i don't know what it means (both are town or one is scum), but chances are the vanity voters are town in a scenario like this (EP 100%, jordan probably, and it's good points for Gamma but I could see him making a weird play like vanity-ing while his life is on the line as scum). i'm trying to pick two names from one wagon and one from the other (since that DID work out in both of the games i've had situations like this) but i feel like i'm aimlessly mashing together random teams and seeing what sticks...

transcend (or kraska or just someone whose judgement i trust at this point tbh but transcend is probably online) where the fuck am i going wrong?? i need a fresh perspective i'm not getting :(

i'd wait for flips but like i want to get into this game again?? gaughhgf

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:26 pm

fuck transcend is not online

why did i have to get my second wind in life a day before the actual deadline??

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:33 pm

In post 1085, mykonian wrote:take note that Giga really struggles to get any resemblance of scumreads out by page 44, takes the two leading wagons as scum, and has 2/3 talked about suspected players in his suspected pool.
because there were events that lead me to believe my original leading suspects were wrong and i'm stuck trying to figure out where I went wrong??

like i'm pretty sure you didn't read my post but i'm only confident in my townreads this game and basically all of the games i've played recently

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:06 pm

dunno. i don't really see the point of paranoia as town? like in my scumgame i pretended to be paranoid because people expect it and it's a good way to not make an otherwise obviously townslot lynchable.

i guess kraska and transcend being lower than the top is paranoia from misreading them in the past?? i'm not really sure, i've just been subconsciously less sure of them being town. i used to think i was good at reading kraska but in our last game i fucked up really badly because she was obviously playing to her scumgame but i just refused to see it.

and obviously the post said nothing?? the point of posting it was "i have no idea what the fuck is happening any more can someone whose abilities i trust lend me a hand"? there's nothing to cover up about that. i need back-and-fourth with kraska and transcend about reads because sometimes that's just what i need to get a jumpstart in my reads when i'm stuck.

and my reasoning for my scumreads have been in-thread for a while now so i don't see why that post would have to have them on it??

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:36 am

can u wait an hour

in class

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 am

OK, I'm here now.

Do you need both of us?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:14 am

also ~~special request~~ to transcend

vig maria, i think rk is town and the third in kyouko/Maria would be jordy before rk

but i haven't exactly wrapped my mind around scum!jordy

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:17 am

In post 1189, Road Kamelot wrote:giga and kraska why do you think im town
good posts from earlygame and your kyouko read makes sense in the way that i can follow how someone town would come to that read. i just disagree with it? i almost came to the same conclusion for similar reasons with my own direct interactions but given the gamestate it just didn't feel right. if u need specifics or whatever i can do that later :?

lack of activity is nai when it's to the point of getting 3 consecutive prods and it's sitewide so my read on you hasn't transitioned at all from basically when i replaced in
Gamma Emerald wrote:kraska is just weird
kraska is trustworthyTM and sensible

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:36 am

IT WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME
OR THE SECOND EITHER

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:20 pm

josh what did you want w/ me and ep i don't get this

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:09 pm

In post 1214, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:josh what did you want w/ me and ep i don't get this
???? my curiosity kills me josh

also thank god. hopefully i'll get a better grip of this game D2 :/

ssbm_kyouko/Maria/jordan or myko/gamma/MTD are my scumteam picks in case of a red flip and green flip respectively (in order of how sure i am about each member being scum in their respective team (though i keep waffling on myko vs. gamma??))

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:11 pm

i like having twilight tbh

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:13 pm

In post 1223, Transcend wrote:Giga is trolling twilight imo

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:45 pm

In post 1256, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1245, Transcend wrote:Apologies to ssbm but i mistakenly kraskabyte again and cbf getting MariaR momentum.
Hey I wanted to lynch Maria too I just didn't have the heart to do it
hey me too, dunno what transcend means about me cockblocking Maria's lynch :?

maria was in my lynchpool and i asked transcend to vig her so??

like i'll freely admit that she was my stronger townreads at one point but like when kraska wrote up that case on her i legit when back and realized i gave her towncred too easily and then switched her place in my reads with kraska... i was willing to flashwagon her at deadline too and i thought i mentioned that but i guess i didn't??

I'm not really sure what was awkward about my kyouko vote? i can't really defend myself there, i was always scumreading the slot even though it was never my top pick for scum. a decent portion of my vote came from trusting kraska i'll admit, but like I still was expecting a red flip and had my own read that developed.

As for Maria's partners, when I have time I'll look into it. My current theory is that we're dealing with a two-on one-off situation, which would explain why Maria was so sticky with her Gamma vote. I've eliminated (besides Transcend) Kraska and myko as partners for sure, and I still trust Josh, leaving MTD and Gamma as suspects for me. Only issue I can see with that is with a town!kyouko flip, the wagons stalling the way they did implies a lack of any scum intervention, which also implies that Gamma is town.

MTD/Jordan would probably make the most sense in that case? I'm still attatched to my meta read on Jordan though and I'd rather him explain himself first.

but yeah i need to reread because i have no idea what's actually going on :)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:08 pm

What do you guys think about the page 1 interactions between Maria and MTD? When I read them for the first time, I thought MTD focusing on Maria's defense of Gamma rather than Myko's attack was indicative of MTD being a Myko partner, since I thought Myko's actions were more questionable at the time, but maybe it makes more sense for scum!MTD to focus on "sorting" his partner early on. The engagement just kind of felt weird and like both sides weren't actually listening to each other, so SvS is plausible to me.

I'd rather start here than Jordan tbh

VOTE: MTD

Most of Maria's interactions with other slots seem kind of obviously SvT (myko especially, most likely gamma too) but Maria/MTD just kind of sticks out in how different it is from the others

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:42 pm

i guess with the flip kamelot is a plausible partner??

not really sure why maria would be so intent on staying on gamma though in that case

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:14 pm

PoE is a large factor.

Is there anything about MTD/Maria interactions that specifically look SvT? Because Maria flipping scum and just the lack of any follow-up conclusions from MTD wrt to their page 1 conversation makes it look like it was just noise. There's also the fact that they both found rem scummy for ???, they probably were setting my slot up as a future mislynch and anticipated that people would scumread Rem?? honestly maria calling my slot scummy was weird but i assumed it was ~*genuine town paranoia*~ at the time.

mtd just makes some degree of sense as a maria partner and everyone else is miles townier or me though is basically the case.

like i still want to believe jordan is town even though he's probably not, and rk just needs to post imo.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:15 pm

transcend are you X-shot?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:23 pm

i should probably make a real case on mtd but it's 2 am and i just woke up so idk

should probably go back to sleep -_-

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:27 pm

In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.
jordan never did explain why he felt i was townier than maria at a time when i felt the opposite was true??

is this a read on a partner i can't tell

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:30 pm

In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:Uh ok, sorry for posting less than I wished to in the past few days,gonna post a little more soon.

As for my reads, on the scum side Gerryoat had weird reactions to votes on him, but I can't really find anyone else particularly scummy (bar Transcend trolling)

On the nullish side, Gamma and My go here their arguments look more to me like drunk Town v another drunk Town.

On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.

As for the rest, they're mostly very slight reads that I feel will easily sway and therefore will not post here
he's also sheeping maria's gerry scumread here, and calls Myko/Gamma TvT while nullreading both slots

VOTE: jordan

this post looks a lot worse with flips tbh

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:33 pm

i planned on fakeclaiming masons with jordan at one point lmfao

glad i dodged that bullet :doctor:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:35 pm

In post 412, XnadrojX wrote:Because that IS a genuine read list that I posted and i shouldn't BE scummy cuz it's legit what I feel?
but this and the post where he assures he's town are town

UNVOTE:

fuck idfk

{Rk, MTD, jordan}

everyone else is basically conftown

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:36 pm

*where he assures everyone he's town

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:41 pm

In post 564, XnadrojX wrote:
Spoiler: Pretty much a whole bunch of stuff between these posts feel off
In post 277, MTD wrote:Also i am afraid i will have to find someone whose read on transcend i can copy.
His playstyle so far annoys me greatly and i dont think i can be objective enough with that.

I mostly agree with myko on josh, although i think most of his current way of playing does come from other places' meta.
In post 483, MTD wrote:
In post 482, Joshz wrote:Potato potato. I didn't misrep anyrhing, do you know what reactive devaluation is? And why is gamma allowed to get away with a master plan of seeing if I contribute? Of course I'll go on, what do you want me to do, stop playing and start getting into a pointless back and fourth with mykonian? Maria says my read post is bad for the reason it's bad and nobody comments on it? So many questions, the only real answer is I'm almost positive there's 1-2 scum in mykonian gamma and gerry, and you morons lynching me is a stupid mislynch that should not happen and you'll regret later but at least it'll teach me my place here ;) or is that an ate that makes me obvious scum omg lynch me I scum slipped!!!

All I can say is you guys have weird methodologies, no clue why transcend is so sure I'm town but props
Oh I do know what reactive devaluation is. That has nothing to do with what i am talking about though.

In your post you claim myko still had a scumread on gamma.
Myko points out that was not the case and asks you to actually read his posts.
You claim you did read them.

This leaves three options:
a) You read the posts and understood them, but decided to lie.
b) You read them and didnt understand them.
c) You lied about reading them.

None of those leaves you in particularly good light.

Gives me more of the "I don't want to be scumread, scumread that other dude" feel than the "I'm a Townie he's the scum" feel.
what if jordan's analysis here is correct (because he's bussing :eek: ??)??

i'm going to read thru these finely selected posts when i'm lucid

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:56 pm

what do you want me to do??

like i was really sure about my meta read on jordan but like PoE says i should be looking at him so i'm trying to consider the angles.

also kraska what do u mean that the gerry kill was a frame kill...? i kind of assumed it was because he suspected Maria and was obvtown

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:14 pm

why doesn't it look like my normal waffling tho?? because itnis and tomorrow i'll even go thru 646 if you want to make this about meta

like i generally do not waffle as scum at all because me waffling is how i die as town so??

and i don't remember you waffling in 646 at all... you just tunnelled the fuck out of people until they flipped town (Luna, Rosske, smith)?? that's like the opposite of waffling

i realize i have only 1 game as scum and 1 game where i get mislynched so this self-meta isn't super valid but still...

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:17 pm

i'll explain myself at some point

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 pm

In post 1293, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1282, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also kraska what do u mean that the gerry kill was a frame kill...? i kind of assumed it was because he suspected Maria and was obvtown
How was gerry obvious town
Even his "suspicions"on Maria were unfounded...iirc he said she's scum because of some contradiction in her posts that was not even there.
He did almost nothing to advance the game
the sudden attempt at trying just felt really genuine from what i've seen from gerry. even if i didn't agree with stuff he said he towntold really hard

i'll bms later i guess if i need to

also transcend i forgot today was thanksgiving lmfao so i'll self-meta myself like tomorrow if u want that

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:36 pm

In post 1288, MTD wrote:wat.

the only people i feel confident are town are transcend and josh.
Kraska?? Myko??

like i was 100% serious that myko is conftown with maria flipping scum... and kraska was basically the person who made me consider scum!Maria in the first place

EP is just obvtown.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:39 pm

In post 1309, Road Kamelot wrote:Whoever is saying i didnt interact w maria isnt thinking critically or is scum
i didnt interact with anyone after a certain point

mykonian is fine too
but why is gamma assumed town after the kyouko flip. i voted gamma bc kyouko was likely town
??

mykonian isn't scum with maria... that makes zero sense

and gamma's wagon grew exactly like how a town-counterwagon-to-town grows... he's probably not scum

and if you're not even sure why gamma is cleared, then why vote for MTD??

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:40 pm

an rk vote sounds good but i want to know why Mx. EP doesn't like the conftown pushing on her??

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:00 pm

i'll explain more in-depth but i felt pretty strongly that the page 1/RVS interactions between Maria/Myko were SvT, I just had picked the wrong scum.

usually town-counterwagon-to-towns (especially at deadline) really quickly get up to the tipping point and match its main wagon, and then both wagons stall for what feels like forever because no one tries to reach a consensus. I can point to some examples from my past games if you'd like. Anyway, at the time of the wagons, I figured Gamma was town for this reasoning but I felt that there was still a chance kyouko was scum and Gamma was just a normal counterwagon and the lack of a consensus was from general inactivity.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:01 pm

What's your team pick atm? Maria/Myko/MTD? (the M clan...)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:05 pm

the way you soft-defended her didn't feel like you were putting her on a pedestal or trying to make her look good though

it felt genuine, but i thought you were buttering her up at first rather than just complimenting good play
mykonian wrote:If someone suggests MTD/Myko as a pair now they are trying to force a world to make sense to their needs in stead of the other way around.
I agree, which is where I'd like to know where RK is just in case she's town

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:05 pm

*why I'd like

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:08 pm

who is scumreading EP??? i will fight them :(

like i can see not obvtown but they are definitely town

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:11 pm

In post 1357, Transcend wrote:
In post 1349, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:What's your team pick atm? Maria/Myko/MTD? (the M clan...)
God no get the fuck out of here with that theory

Are you begging to get roped/vigged?
did u miss where i said my poe was MTD/Jordan/RK?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:16 pm

In post 1362, Joshz wrote:
In post 1356, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:who is scumreading EP??? i will fight them :(

like i can see not obvtown but they are definitely town
yo
*fights*

tbh what made my townread on them strong was their scumread on me, it felt pretty nuanced and non-stragetic ... just like the kind of thing town calls out when they're discontent with the gamestate

obviously their read is wrong but it reminded me of the case vs. me when I got mislynched (which was pushed by town)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:18 pm

kraska unpopular opinion but garbodor is like one of my favorites....,,,.,,.
Joshz wrote:The trick is to scum read everyone at some point so at the end of the game no matter what u can say I told u so
i vibe with this
kraska77 wrote:Btw...about ep never directly addressing Maria
They never talked to me either. Just something I noted and found a little strange
tbh i'm not really taking much from that. EP was clearly disengaged from the game. i mean RK too but she was pretty active iirc early game (pre-my replace in) so I guess it's different

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:09 am

In post 1440, Transcend wrote:L-1
I might vig Giga tonight
, but I might change my mind.

I'd prob claim now RK.
that's a terrible idea

lynch me tomorrow if you need me dead

reading up right now but like please don't be fucking stupid transcend

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:13 am

In post 1422, Transcend wrote:Giga openly white knighting his partner with unsubstantiated reasoning then proceeding to vote him the next day is not a bus imo. It is scum play from giga though.
i haven't voted road though?? unless you're referring to a different person but then who is that person? and what votes of mine have unsubstantiated reasoning??

as for my reads, i ALWAYS say that i will not explain them unless someone asks so???

kamelot why are you townreading me btw

actually like everyone besides myko why am i town

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:42 am

In post 1470, Road Kamelot wrote:Giga im wondering why youre asking me that
I thought it was kinda obvs why im tring you
i mean transcend is right, there hasn't been much direct interaction between us and I don't really remember you ever developing a concrete read of me in-thread

we haven't played before, right?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:55 am

In post 1473, Road Kamelot wrote:It was a recent read obvs
Like based on me asking why you were tring me and then your posts after
idk why everything has to be so complex
it's not about complexity i just wasn't sure how/when it formed but that makes sense i guess

funny enough though those are the posts that transcend wants to kill me for so idfk
kraska77 wrote:Kamelot I don't wanna lynch u :'(
wanna vote jordan?? or mtd? i'm done distancing from my buddy so i don't have to vote for her

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #96) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:59 am

let's GO

the ~case~ is

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #97) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:02 am

In post 1273, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.
jordan never did explain why he felt i was townier than maria at a time when i felt the opposite was true??

is this a read on a partner i can't tell
In post 1274, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:Uh ok, sorry for posting less than I wished to in the past few days,gonna post a little more soon.

As for my reads, on the scum side Gerryoat had weird reactions to votes on him, but I can't really find anyone else particularly scummy (bar Transcend trolling)

On the nullish side, Gamma and My go here their arguments look more to me like drunk Town v another drunk Town.

On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.

As for the rest, they're mostly very slight reads that I feel will easily sway and therefore will not post here
he's also sheeping maria's gerry scumread here, and calls Myko/Gamma TvT while nullreading both slots

this post looks a lot worse with flips tbh
here's the case with my commentary

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:02 am

it also relies on the assumption of town!myko though so idk

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:05 am

we're only like 1 or 2 days into the day so i don't think she really has to worry about saving her derrière just yet :/

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:46 am

transcend riddle me this:

so the scumteam is giga/rk/maria.......

ssbm_Kyouko
(7):
gigabyteTroubadour
MTD
Transcend, mykonian
Gamma Emerald
kraska77, Joshz
(LYNCH)
Gamma Emerald
(5):
gerryoat
ssbm_Kyouko
Road Kamelot
MariaR

gigabyteTroubadour
(1):
Errantparabola

Transcend
(1):
XnadrojX

why the fuck is Maria parking her vote on Gamma when she says that she scumreads kyouko too? there isn't a difference in how the votecounts look, because no matter what wagon maria chooses there will be two scum on it. so why be so sticky with her vote when people are already pressing her to "bus her partner"?

i think the more logical conclusions are:
  • A: That only one scum is on the each wagon (kyouko, gamma, and vanity), or
    B: Gamma is scum with Maria and Maria wanted to distance because she knew Gamma could get lynched and was in need of the cred.
I think A makes far more sense. And I'm moving Kamelot out of my PoE.

I don't want to lynch Gamma today since I still think the two wagons were on town, but I think lynching between Jordan and MTD is our best move.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:20 pm

In post 1554, MTD wrote:Human liver tastes gross.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'D NOW

i still think road is town tbh

also kraska....... what scum have pushed me for that reasoning? i only remember vedith ever making a serious push on ME based on my content (titus scumread me but because of transcend i guess) and he was town lol

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (isolation #102) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:21 pm

I still think the nuances of EP's scumread seem more townie, I think scum would have gone for more surface level reasoning to scumread me.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #103) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:25 pm

Would scum!EP's scumteam be willing to bus them? EP seems like a non-entity and people besides Josh aren't really talking about them so...?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #104) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:27 pm

well that's my issue

EP is just... there.

no one is trying to bus them, or call them out even. I honestly think that's town indicative, and that scum are more interested in mislynching Road for today.

If Road were actually scum, I feel like there'd be a push against EP or a stronger push versus Jordan. This wagon is just... sitting.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:28 pm

see i went into like 3 thought processes there and i didn't clearly transition from them so i have no idea what was actually about

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:31 pm

eh tbh i'd probably bus my RK partner too if we were scum together

so yeah i guess that was a bad point :(

still doesn't feel right

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:18 pm

why is town consensus that gamma is town btw

because there wasn't really anything that i remember that made me stop and think "gee, maria can't be bussing here" :/

would also explain maria's sticky voting pretty easily

MTD/Gamma...?

not really sure who jordan would be paired with, bussing Gamma makes less sense from a scum!Maria perspective in a Gamma/Jordan team so it's probably not Gamma. MTD/Jordan is not a team I'm feeling either.

Jordan/RK or MTD/Gamma I guess is what I'm feeling.

UNVOTE:

I need to think.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:42 pm

In post 1072, MariaR wrote:I'm saying I'm not voting ssbm today
If gamma flips anything but red I will take a vig shot to the face.
In post 1067, MariaR wrote:
In post 1066, Gamma Emerald wrote:Fine
ssbm today Maria tomorrow
VOTE: ssbm
This is not how town gamma plays and he needs to be fking lynched I am not voting ssbm if Gamma flips anything but red vig shoot me in the face
In post 1035, MariaR wrote:You'll never lynch me
you're not uni townread and I can get your ass lynched any time I want

right now Gamma dies first though ^_^
In post 1032, MariaR wrote:You can't touch me I will destroy you and anyone who dare tries to lynch me...besides Kraska can't harm her <3

anyway now that I have shown my dominance in this game and since ik Transcend to scared to fight me

gamma i'm not seeing Maria only scumreading you to get a claim... explain?
kraska77 wrote:
In post 1557, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also kraska....... what scum have pushed me for that reasoning? i only remember vedith ever making a serious push on ME based on my content (titus scumread me but because of transcend i guess) and he was town lol
:neutral:
No vedith believed his read that was different. Kts on the other hand kept calling you scum whenever he wanted to noncommittally call for a lynch on someone
And hello me in our newbie I tried to fling shit at you but only got off you cos it was backfiring in my face lol.
And dram noncommittally kept calling you scum for the majority of that game.
And titus in another game
And so on
ok yeah they called me scum but i thought the point was that it was bc i waffled? titus scumread me btw because of transcend, not really because of me (ok she threw shade on me relentlessly but like that's different)

point doesn't matter i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:43 pm

kraska stop i'm PoE'ing the fuck out of the game right now

we probably will kill RK at some point of the game but it doesn't have to be now

she only has two plausible partners (Jordan and EP) and both of them are infinitely better lynches than her by virtue of the fact that they have more partners... I haven't given much thought to scum!EP though so I don't really know if they're a better lynch but I'm far from ready to end the day

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:48 pm

{Transcend, Kraska, Myko, Josh} - Confs (in order of certainty)
------
{EP, RK} - Barely willing to compromise on
{MTD, Jordy, Gamma} - Willing to lynch

So if we put all of the not conftown players together in possible teams, we have...

Spoiler:
EP/RK
EP/MTD
EP/Jordy
EP/Gamma

RK/MTD
RK/Jordy
RK/Gamma

MTD/Jordy
MTD/Gamma

Jordy/Gamma

From those, I'd eliminate...

Jordy/Gamma - Maria bussing Gamma is a really high-risk plan because a Gamma lynch could have happened yesterday, Maria would probably have been vigged anyway, and then Jordan is left to solo the scumteam. I don't really see this as plausible.

MTD/Jordy - Dynamic doesn't feel SvS. I don't think Jordan scum would be so intent on bussing his partner because there's no way he's going to be able to solo the game off of the towncred he gets from a successful MTD lynch. Him making it to LYLO is plausible, but he's realistically going to be PoE'd pretty easily, and this would also be Jordan's first scumgame onsite. I don't think he's the kind of player who has the balls to go solo from D3 on.

RK/Gamma - I really do not believe that RK enters the game obviously chainsawing for her partner. Too obvious to be scum-esque logic aside, I also feel as though RK would stick to a more consistent narrative about how she reads Gamma and wouldn't be on his wagon EoD. Probably not-as-eliminated as the others but I don't see this as a plausible team. Might reconsider endgame if I'm alive by then.

RK/MTD - lol

and honestly EP has left so little of an impression on me besides the fact they scumread me that I don't feel confident eliminating ANYONE as a plausible partner. I will definitely have to reread that slot closely :/

so now we have

EP/Anyone
RK/Jordan
MTD/Gamma

...which is basically where i was before.

i guess the argument that RK lacks viable partners doesn't really mean much considering that everyone really has one viable partner (or EP)

the answer here is that we need to really form a consensus on ep before we start the bloodbath
Gamma Emerald wrote:She expressed suspicion of ssbm and then after the claim "Gamma needs to be lynched".
She was already voting you at that time though?? She was also suspecting both of you at the same time but absolutely refused to vote for SSBM. I think it was more of a ploy at getting towncred for correctly townreading the mislynch at the right points rather than trying to get a claim...

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:53 pm

In post 1335, Errantparabola wrote:is this your post reread or pre reread conclusion, gigabyte troubadour?

when I hear the name MTD I fail to bring up any game relevant thought in my mind (i'm assuming sexiness and charming personality are not game relevant) and that's not town in a vacuum state. I'll ISO that guy and come back to you.
a mix of both. everything is just kind of sloshed together

usually i write posts from remembering game events, and then if while writing that post i come up with something interesting i look back at that game and try to understand the validity of that angle

like what i'm doing by re-ISOing you

EP, I'm town and ugly af. What do u think of a Gamma/MTD scumteam?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:00 pm

In post 1061, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.23

Macaroni Penguins have large, red beaks stained from the blood of their enemies.

ssbm_Kyouko
(5): kraska77, gigabyteTroubadour, MTD, Transcend, mykonian
Gamma Emerald
(5): gerryoat, ssbm_Kyouko, Road Kamelot, MariaR, Joshz
gigabyteTroubadour
(1): Errantparabola
MTD
(1): XnadrojX
MariaR
(1): Gamma Emerald

Not Voting
:

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-22 17:06:00)

Notes:
  • kraska77 V/LA until 11/21
  • XnadrojX has been prodded. He has (expired on 2016-11-20 22:00:00) to make a substantive, game advancing post or he will be replaced.
Hm...

The gamma wagon started off from a single vote from Maria, which Gerry and Josh both jumped onto... Then Kyouko and RK join on (kyouko because survivalism, RK for compromise).

I need to reread the parts where Maria jumps off and then back on, because she could have jumped off to give a wagon on her partner less traction (I think this also strongly points to RK being town if Gamma is scum).
kraska77 wrote:she called you scum bc of transcend at first, but then whenever youd waffle she'd go "see? scum!"
i don't remember waffling that game i should probably reread it lol

all i remember is she "called me out" for saying that reading through the game is annoying (which is funny because she never reads games when she replaces in)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:05 pm

also reading through maria's ISO she seems pretty fucking sure gamma is scum. transcend my ability to read maria sucks so i'm going to ask you, does she ever bus her partners the way she tunneled on Gamma? i think maria does a good job shaking up her meta and it's difficult for me to accurately read her so idk
mykonian wrote:
In post 1578, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the answer here is that we need to really form a consensus on ep before we start the bloodbath
dont be so dramatic. "Bloodbath".
i'm a afsduCKIGN DRAMA QUEEN

but like we still have like 2 days before ~deadline~ so i want to take my time a little bit

also i forgot i was isoing EP lol

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:01 pm

In post 1584, Joshz wrote:I've scum read ep since my post about him coming in and making good townie looking posts a couple times and avoiding ALL conflict. I am willing to lynch him. I just don't scum read him hard enough to make a big push.

The issue with jordan scum is that even if we kill him and he flips red imo that indicates nothing about the final scum. He doesn't really have relationships with anyone, he hasn't done anything. His few such as scum reading mtd and his initial shitty reads post were light enough in content they're probably not indicative of his partner.
Do you think his scumread of MTD could be a double bus? (i.e., they both are scum scumreading each other)

Because basically fmpov scum!Jordan can only be partners with {RK, EP, MTD, or Gamma}. What did you think about my PoE of MTD and Gamma partners?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:19 pm

In post 1587, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'll say Joshz is likely town.
likely

:igmeou:

what do you think of mtd anyway
Joshz wrote:Well, I certainly agree gamma isn't lock town, that much at least. I started the day off stating I scum read mtd so it wouldn't be a shock to me. I don't know player metas so idk if mtd and EP would typically do that, it could easily just be a distancing tactic though. PoE is cool and all but if one of your lock town reads happened to be wrong (hi myko n.n) that screws up the whole PoE process, or if you mess up a pairing.
I... really cannot see Myko/Maria........

and yeah i don't really know metas either. and i'm REALLY confident in my lock townreads. like i'd say they're mechanical conftowns even

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:26 pm

transcend, could (at some point) you go more in-depth about your MTD read?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:39 pm

hm

That's L-3.

The point is though we really need some idea of a consensus because i don't think everyone besides Myko and Transcend feels strongly about scum!RK and yet she's today's lynch.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #118) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:40 pm

I'm not really sure if I want an EP lynch. I'd rather EP than RK though, but both are probably town.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:12 am

none of the people off the wagon atm were ever on but keep making shit up??

also
@mod kraska is voting for RK

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:17 am

In post 1606, Transcend wrote:wagonomics suggest MTD is a horrible lynch fwiw
ok why

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:32 am

kraska is on it unwillingly

i don't think jordan is bussing. if mtd is town then i expect you to vig Kamelot/Jordan who i would then expect to be scum

and conf =/= right

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:22 am

plan 2 victory if we have to lynch rk

red!kamelot > vig jordy
green!kamelot > vig mtd (maybe gamma?? probably mtd)

in my imo opinion

no clue wth to do with EP but scum!jordan really doesn't make sense unless EP or RK are scum

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:52 am

i'm unbelievably pissed rn

someone remind me to say why after the game though

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:56 am

ep flip makes me like gamma more and mtd less

this or policy lynch I MEAN JORDY <3 (who i think is probably town now again)
Gamma Emerald wrote:Good job kraska for going 2/2! Too bad we had to lose you. Now I need to go back and see what EP's likely partner was.
this is a bad post tho ://///////////////////////////////////////////

gonna ignore it :///////////////////////////////////

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:59 am

EP basically voted for everyone outside of the conftown list but only disliked things MTD did. They had really little interest in anything he did, too.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:00 am

like this game is basically in auto-win unless transcend is scum lol

the obvious roleswap was part of my townread on him but like the EP townread is something i'm... considering how i feel about....

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:04 am

myko you didn't have to claim :/

both of your inspects were obvious town after the EP flip lmfao

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #128) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:10 am

In post 533, Errantparabola wrote:
Transcend
In post 307, Transcend wrote:HOLD ON LET ME FINISH READING THERS BEEN LIKE 5000 VOTES ON GAMMA DONT FUCKING HAMMER TIL IM DONE READING
Can't judge any of your early content either way but I like this post (regardless of gamma's alignment)
I agree with a lot of the stuff you're saying (re: nadroj post and maria vote

--
mykonian

myko i'm curious as to your thoughts on nadroj
and in regards to whether or not i'm going to let transcend get away with backtracking, the answer is yes
where's the scum motive here-- what warrants a vote?
yeah transcend's most likely not a partner

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #129) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:11 am

like idk

the transcend interaction looks like it could be buddies talking to each other

but the way they talk to myko about it is just a really weird way to position yourself with the townie you're trying to pocket when talking about their scumread on your partner

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #130) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:14 am

In post 1635, mykonian wrote:This is where I claim: this game is PR heavy. I'm a cop, Giga was town n1, Joshz town n2. I'm currently watching something, but after this I want to see if I can kick myself out of a tunnel by reading EP. Not sure. But yesterday was interesting as popular opinion went against him, should be decent amount of stuff about that.
wait how do you know it's PR heavy??

scum have 1.5 goons and we've had a strong PR flip and another strong PR claim, wouldn't that mean that those are town's strongest powers?
mykonian wrote:
In post 1638, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:myko you didn't have to claim :/

both of your inspects were obvious town after the EP flip lmfao
You are right. I messed up, being distracted by the game. I planned to claim, but with one scum left I'd have had another day. Well fuck me.

If we do manage to screw this up, I'm sorry.
it's ok..... i doubt you're scum fakeclaiming either way so

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #131) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:17 am

ftr the kamelot lynch was awful and i really wanted more fucking time

i probably would have came around to an EP lynch because kraska pointed out that Kamelot/Jordan made zero sense, which would mean that the correct play is to lynch EP (jordan's only viable partner and the viable partner to both other suspects) and vig MTD regardless of the flip :/
Joshz wrote:Obviously this is closed setup and I don't know if cop is likely here so for now I'll assume myko me giga are lock town unless a more experienced player wants to say otherwise

MTD is 75% scum. Jordan is 15% scum. Gamma is 7% and transcend is 2%. That's where my head is at. We have 3 lock town so it would be hard for us to lose at this point.

I didn't realize kraska was the partner, but I knew transcend wasn't vig. The way he was posting made it obvious, and obviously scum realized that. I thought myko was the vig so I tried to scum read him to keep scum from willing him. Unfortunately kraska was the vig and not myko :(
transcend asked kraska a very obvious question asking about how many shots she had lol

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #132) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:22 am

In post 1647, mykonian wrote:those 2 are the strongest PR's normal mods get to give away. I don't see both of them appear in too many games.
Wouldn't that mean that we don't have any more power? PR heavy makes me think we have a lot of PRs, not just two strong ones.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #133) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:23 am

this is semantics i'm arguing never mind

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (isolation #134) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:29 am

lmaooooo

jordy's town tho

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #135) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:33 am

that's true... (i mean they (as in just EP) might have known)

which points AWAY from jordan, because jordan doesn't know kraska or really anyone here that well (this was our first game together on a forum where i can take the time to scrutinize him and what not)

plus i don't think jordan would pick up on it either

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #136) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:34 am

also i think this is josh's first game here and he picked it up so idk, it's probably just a playstyle thing

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #137) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:36 am

yeah actually with the knowledge that Maria is scum and they had daytalk...

jordan seems even less likely, Maria would definitely at least try to help him not be stupid during D1

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (isolation #138) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:40 am

jordan being town btw means that the entire ssbm_kyouko wagon was town lol

i was going to do a vca but EP's lack of doing anything makes it hard to be useful

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #139) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:40 am

*jordan being scum

lmfao

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1665 (isolation #140) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:50 am

i should really start voting people for shit readlists more often it seems

kraska being scum was so far removed from the actual game's events that it just couldn't be real :///

you might be wrong about jordan, i'm waffling on him. he's going to get lynched though, we have 2 mislynches still (which are probably being used between mtd, gamma, and jordan) and then lylo.

even if gamma is kind of suspicious i think i'd rather keep a poster with a lot of activity alive for longer at this point because there's more data to go off of during 3-way (or 4-way if josh or me make it alive)
Transcend wrote:Can we mass claim btw

I'm sure town has more power than a cop and a vig

Anyways giga and Josh can claim last as they're innod

I'm vt, popcorn Jordan
i'm anti massclaim, we probably have a bodyguard and a massclaim doesn't help them when there's an obvious protect

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #141) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:51 am

like if we didn't get a scumvig today i'd be 100% on the massclaim here

plus that's not the RIGHT way to massclaim >:(

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #142) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:52 am

:/

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #143) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:53 am

ftr i was going to claim day 3 innocent child in case transcend was actually the vig yesterday

glad i didn't :^)

vanilla btw, no one else should claim

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #144) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:56 am

no, it was just that D3 was the next day and probably the most believable fakeclaim

would have claimed macho in that case :(

I honestly think that Gamma/Maria made sense but with EP it's probably not true tbh

does it really matter what order we lynch MTD and cop Jordy?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #145) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:57 am

ur supposed to POPCORN and claim PR/VT so either way this massclaim was boned from the start

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #146) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:00 am

actually wait

if there are more PRs they should just claim at this point so we get more clears (2 PRs is too few, so??)

yeah let's massclaim

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (isolation #147) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:00 am

except josh don't claim

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #148) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:00 am

MTD claims first, then jordan, then gamma.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #149) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:02 am

In post 1686, Transcend wrote:Yes, I'm a strategic mastermind in this game.

Let's never ignore me again. Thanks.
you thought i was scum so i mean.....................

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #150) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:23 am

yeah i'm actually down to lynch jordan

i forgot how bad he looked after the maria flip

let's wait for claims tho

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (isolation #151) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:26 am

dunno though

MTD makes more sense to me purely from interactions, I feel like EP's angle was to scumread what they felt were bad town (me, jordan, gamma, etc...). it feels like a pattern that MTD should be a part of but they only throw shade instead, you know?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #152) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:31 am

i thought it was pretty possible and i asked about it yesterday but a second look won't hurt

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #153) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:32 am

In post 1560, MTD wrote:Hey, you started it!

But sure.

He doesnt enjoy mafia much i guess, i can relate :P

His readlist is far too lazy, although that could happen as both town and scum when you aren't motivated, i can't really read him from that i think, wanna wait for at least whether he comes up with something real from that ISO readup.
No real interaction with maria D1 except for very indirectly defending her, that's bad.

So yea, i don't like him right now.

Pedit: @giga, yes, yes i would....
lmfao

mtd says he'd bus EP

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (isolation #154) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:34 am

In post 1270, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:PoE is a large factor.

Is there anything about MTD/Maria interactions that specifically look SvT? Because Maria flipping scum and just the lack of any follow-up conclusions from MTD wrt to their page 1 conversation makes it look like it was just noise. There's also the fact that they both found rem scummy for ???, they probably were setting my slot up as a future mislynch and anticipated that people would scumread Rem?? honestly maria calling my slot scummy was weird but i assumed it was ~*genuine town paranoia*~ at the time.

mtd just makes some degree of sense as a maria partner and everyone else is miles townier or me though is basically the case.

like i still want to believe jordan is town even though he's probably not, and rk just needs to post imo.
^thoughts from then

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #155) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:35 am

like if it's MTD all 3 scum slots scumread me but i was never a major wagon

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (isolation #156) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:38 am

also i think all of the major D1 wagons being all-town in a lot of theoritcal scenarios points strongly to inactive scum, which kind of works in gamma's favor

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #157) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:05 pm

i doubt they're online

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #158) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:07 pm

In post 602, MTD wrote:
In post 575, Transcend wrote:But like

I can't get over how bad every single vote myk made is.
I on the other hand can't get over how bad the votes
on
myko were.
very much looks like a scum driven wagon.
^ pretty easy way to discredit an all-town wagon on town tbh

also transcend.......... paranoia is a thing :(

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #159) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:20 pm

the flips basically confirm him as town tho

like maria/myko i guess had like a 1% chance of happening but EP was trying to pocket myko.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #160) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:20 pm

In post 1713, Joshz wrote:Jordan mtd fucking claim you kangaroo fuckers

gamma too :/

but maybe after them, dunno

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #161) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:25 pm

In post 1717, mykonian wrote:
In post 1568, XnadrojX wrote:I'm still pretty sure MTD is scum with someone else. Can't make a convincing case but it's just how I feel. Also I'm probably getting vigged tonight so....

gigabyteTroubadour is TOwn
Is this gambitting scum? I kind of see it. But then i'm solidly in the tunnel there.
What's the gambit? He was a viable and likely vig target. I see newbtown accepting defeat more likely than newbscum reminding the vig he exists.

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (isolation #162) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:35 pm

I think if he's scum, it's more of an attempt to pocket me if he lives and a bridge for EP to make a stronger push on me. not rly a gambit but I see your point

but it makes a lot of sense too that he is a bit familiar with my play due to some of our offsite games together... :/

I still think Jordan would have been less deliberately terrible about his play as scum. I guess he's basically my MTD.

We should probably just lynch the jordan slot, but i won't move until claims clarify things. whichever one logs on first should claim PR or VT, nothing else

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (isolation #163) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:54 pm

when that vote counts that's L-1

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #164) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:17 pm

(but who should jordy vote for?? u?? gamma??)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #165) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:17 pm

so why ask him to change it.......................

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #166) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:18 pm

wouldnt keeping him at l-1 be maximum pressure................

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #167) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:19 pm

so why shouldn't he vote for mtd.................im confused

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #168) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:21 pm

oh........... lmfao..........

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #169) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:29 pm

oh then he's at l-1 for real and jordy would have lolhammered

dw jordy i got u covered

mtd u were hammered were u town

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (isolation #170) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:30 pm

no if i were mafia i'd know he's town :up:

check ur facts!! :evil:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #171) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:38 pm

r u trying to lolhammer :igmeou:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #172) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:38 pm

detective giggles is on the case guys

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #173) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:40 pm

have fun on ur date ;)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (isolation #174) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:43 pm

L-2

because jordan's vote was misformatted

up to you if you want to vote but it's the same either way in my imo opinion

also now that transcend is gone shitposting time is over :up:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (isolation #175) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:46 pm

detective giggles has failed the case

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #176) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:48 pm

he intended to lolhammer gamma

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:49 pm

the real question is why didn't i think to unvote

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #178) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:50 pm

unless he's a bodyguard

i'd lolhammer a bodyguard everyday

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #179) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:52 pm

bodyguard is such a shit role

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (isolation #180) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:53 pm

like actually Fuck bodyguards

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (isolation #181) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:55 pm

if anyone ever tells me that they like bodyguards i will policy lynch them

also i guess gamma's town maybe (uncertain)

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #182) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:56 pm

do you say that because u are scum who knows MTD's alignment :eek:

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #183) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:59 pm

scum know everyone's alignment

there is one (1) scum left (this one is key) (emphasis here) ( :left: this is important :left:)

MTD is hammered

game ends when last scum is hammered

you know game is over

THEREFORE

you are scum that knows mtd is ur partner

detective giggles is on the case

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #184) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:00 pm

detective giggles is on the case

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #185) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:04 pm

lol no i was shit this game i dont disagree lmfao

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #186) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:04 pm

like objectively this is my worst game ever

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #187) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:05 pm

no, second worst

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (isolation #188) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:09 pm

actually if mtd is town he might be the bodyguard??

only person who i can think of who didn't know about kraska/transcend's roleswap and i can't see why a protective WOULDN'T protect kraska

l m f a o

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #189) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:10 pm

why are we assuming BG btw

could be BP too tbh

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #190) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:11 pm

either way either we won or we just lolhammered a PR

go town

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #191) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 pm

well i mean

a protective should always be on a hinted/claimed PR, especially a vig....

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #192) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:13 pm

so it's not about scum it's about town!mtd

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #193) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:14 pm

didnt you claim vt

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #194) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:14 pm

oh no you didnt

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #195) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:16 pm

yeah ok we just lynched a fucking pr probably lmfao

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (isolation #196) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:27 am

lmfao

i was the doctor

i protected EP N1 and Transcend N2

and also i basically solved the game after the hammer D2 but you know

AND I DIDN'T WANT TO CLAIM BUT I WAS SCARED I WAS TOO OBVIOUS A PR BY REFUSING TO MASSCLAIM, HENCE THE DERP VT CLAIM

lmfaooo

gg, and thanks for modding <3

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (isolation #197) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:28 am

my protects were why i was unbelievably pissed

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #198) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:32 am

agreed but i could have saved kraska if she straight up claimed

i thought only the three of us knew

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #199) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:04 am

i mean that's enough for you guys to NOT kill transcend :/

tbh idk why people were townreading mtd, he always sketched me out but i had no way to articulate it and no posts that were awful so i just threw him in null

this game was fun but i'm embarrassed i did jack shit in order to didge nightkills

:P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”