Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Hey the Gamma wagon sucks
VOTE: mykonian
Nah i dont know you bud but nice to meetcha, sorry youre scum

For those who dont get it what mykonian is doing is spinning Gammas actions as scummy when its just Gamma seeing something he agrees with and going w it, which is a rly standard newb thing and not even a newb thing its a thing a certian kind of person just tends to do in mafia
And its ignorng what mykonian noted himself namely Gamma being relatively new
Calling the post where he says who he knows bc mykonian did it scum is LOL
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 37, MTD wrote:First off: I do not think knowing who already knows who, and more specifically, who has already played with who, is entirely useless info.
That said, the way gamma jumped on that wagon was ridiculous.

VOTE: gamma
Lol are u bein srs because jumping on a small wagon on someone who called an innocent post of yours scummy is exactly what town should do on page fuckin 2 :P
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 46, mykonian wrote:
In post 42, Road Kamelot wrote:For those who dont get it what mykonian is doing is spinning Gammas actions as scummy when its just Gamma seeing something he agrees with and going w it, which is a rly standard newb thing and not even a newb thing its a thing a certian kind of person just tends to do in mafia
And its ignorng what mykonian noted himself namely Gamma being relatively new
actually, given that after 2 pages RK has gamma's personality pegged and has an explanation for his actions, this smells like buddying. So with that, and on top of that the apology, I feel better here:

vote Kamelot
Im glad u made sure to explain and repeat yourself cause otherwise this would have looked rly scummy

Pedit Errant wtf dude I trusted you :(
Are you rly going w the "scum dont feel guilty" tell guy on this
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

mykonian why buddying and not chainsaw
When someone rushes to defend my scumread i dont normally respond by townreading the scumread
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 69, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 43, Road Kamelot wrote:Lol are u bein srs because jumping on a small wagon on someone who called an innocent post of yours scummy is exactly what town should do on page fuckin 2 :P
If someone is town and they get called scummy for a NAI post I feel like it's in bad form to just jump on a wagon forming against the player that called you out. It looks defensive to me. It's natural to be defensive though so maybe he's just behaving normally.

That being said, it's my understanding that wagons need to form to get people talking and it can only be a good thing that they're getting going. Everyone seems null still
But its cool to join a wagon on a player because of an NAI post
You joined the Gamma wagon but didnt agree with the case??? lol

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 78, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I joined the gamma wagon because a wagon has to form to move the game somewhere. I'm being misstepped right now. Will explain once I'm off phone in a few minutes
So then why was it scummy for Gamma to join the mykonian wagon in your opinion
Thats building wagons
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 80, MTD wrote:He did not say it was, was it? He said it was bad form.
Whats the difference
Also i kinda wanna vote you for your both your gamma vote and this post whats up
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 84, MTD wrote:bad form can mean bad town play which is not the same as scummy play.
"can mean"
Why didnt you let Kyouko answer my question instead of answerin for em
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 86, MTD wrote:because your question had the baseline that he said it was scummy which is bullshit.
If it was bull Kyouko would have said my intepretation was wrong and we go from there
Instead u decide to attack my questioning of the player youre voting
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

???????
I asked a question and you hadnt answered yet
Also MTDs last post was that he mightve been wrong and was going to bed

wasnt me saying my interpretation would have been refuted by you ALREADY if it were bull
i was saying that once you got back and could answer you would have told me if that was what you meant or not, but that interaction couldnt rly happen bc MTD decided to answer for you and render the point moot
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

VOTE: MTD
Youre probs town w that miscommunication/misuse of the term misrepresentation
Bc for one scum dont normally misrep that a player said something that is easily proved false by a quick quote and expect to build a wagon off of that blatant lie
More often is misinterpretation + wanting a dialogue, the latter of which i got, from you and MTD
Do you see the value is pressing for info?
And do you see the contradiction in MTD scumreading you but being more concerned with a lexical difference
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

*lexical difference in my question to you
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 91, Road Kamelot wrote:VOTE: MTD
Youre probs town w that miscommunication/misuse of the term misrepresentation

You should think about the fact that
for one scum dont normally misrep that a player said something that is easily proved false by a quick quote and expect to build a wagon off of that blatant lie
More often is misinterpretation + wanting a dialogue, the latter of which i got, from you and MTD
Do you see the value is pressing for info?
And do you see the contradiction in MTD scumreading you but being more concerned with a lexical difference
EBWOP the original version doesnt read how i meant
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 94, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It still looks to me like MTD picked up on his own that he initially misread the post and dropped it. I don't like that you used what I felt were scum tactics to reaction test me and then later claim that it's okay to use such tactics because they need to be used to get info (a reaction).
I think he defended me because he thought that it should have been clear upon closer investigation that my was not what people had been seeing it as.

I'm not sure where the question that has the lexical difference of yours to me is located. If I knew which question I may be able to see the contradiction, but this is only my second game of forum mafia so I may have missed it.
Not a reaction test, I was pushing you bc i saw scum motive
I only unvoted bc your reaction was obvtown

Check bolded: MTD didnt unvote you at any point or say you were town, so why did he defend you here? My guess is he knew you were town
the lexical difference refers to how i read bad form as a way of calling gamma scummy and asked abt it
MTD then tried to clarify
I said i didnt see the difference and MTD clarified, but this time called my question bullshit
Then when i pressed further he said he might he wrong and would reevaluate

Lexical difference meaning i read bad form as a negative ie scummy identifier and while i see how it could be construed differently i dont like how MTD went abt it or the weird whiteknighting of a slot he is supposedly scumreading and voting

Does that make sense
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 52, Road Kamelot wrote:mykonian why buddying and not chainsaw
When someone rushes to defend my scumread i dont normally respond by townreading the scumread
Not answered
In post 107, mykonian wrote:aww man, you keep trying to do what the cool kids do :(

stop it, you are making me itch to dislike you.
So he's town now

Gamma/mykonian scum calling it
MTD is ok I guess
Stuck to his guns on kyouko after all which tbh i wasnt sure if i expected
Still not sure if I believe youre actually scumreading him w how youre talkin to him but eh your logic is fine
Meanwhile
VOTE: mykonian
is all u need

Josh and backwards jordan town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Clarify i got MTD at null right now his response was just ok and i dont like his votes
Put him behind mykonian/gamma on my preference
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 115, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why do you say me/mylo scum
5 points for anyone who can guess why
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 116, Joshz wrote:Do we know the setup?

If gamma is scum gerry looks a lot worse; on one hand he was willing to engage me and defend someone for no reason which isn't inherently scummy but his logic is awful so it might be bad town play as opposed to scum play

I actually considered that post from mykonian (107) a bitscummy on my own but didn't bother posting because I wasn't strong about it. The game needa to progress more for actual progression so the people who've only posted a bit need to get in the game, and that's why I want to pressure the one dude that hasn't posted period. Rem old also use more content but it's only 24 hours in so for now it's not a big deal
I can see gerry was a mistype who did you mean in the first paragraph

Usually its more fruitful to push someone whos present is the thing
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Yes exactly
That was the first time
Why no second of thought that we're scum together
He goes straight to me-scum buddying you-town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 123, Joshz wrote:Not a typo. It's doubtful scum gamma would defend an idler for no reason that wasn't also scum. It's NAI for now but if gamma does flip scum then gerry looks much worse in my eyes. We can push people here all we want but ultimately with people not posting period were never going to figure things out. Gerry hasn't posted a single time so I just want him to start participating, over a 24 hour period you should have time to pop in and say hi at the beginning of the game at the absolute least. I don't care if he's scum, hes as useful to town as scum if he doesn't participate in discussion. I also know it hasn't been /that/ long and there's plenty of time left in day 1 for him to be active.
Mmk
Then push someone whos here until gerrys total absence is actually at a suspicious point
Theres plenty of content
If someone is entirely gone for a few days theyre either really busy or site flaked so wasting time on them doesnt get u anywhere
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 132, Gamma Emerald wrote:Whatever you're obviously new
Didnt i remember you having a reputation for being mislynched newbtown earlier on
Are you normally this dismissive
Am i entirely misremembering
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

I really dont know tbh I dont have any completed games w you
But ive def read games w you
If im wrong just say so bc idk

I dont like you being dismissive i dont like anyone bein dismissive
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Rly busy atm sorry guys, will read tomorrow
I can maybe answer some things if yall ask tho

This votecount im seeing is 10/10
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 267, mykonian wrote:1. I posted about already, someone else also asked a clarification of the vote, must be a page and a bit later. In short, buddying as a choice of tell is in my estimation of RK as a player, how experienced she is, etc. It makes sense from someone like her to jump in the breach for an attacked player slightly too eagerly.
K this is weird
You know im an alt and thats it, where are you even getting the stance to say "someone like her"
Errant is literally the only player in this game who knows my old acct, you dont know my experience level or about how i play :P
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 344, mykonian wrote:
In post 341, Road Kamelot wrote:You know im an alt and thats it, where are you even getting the stance to say "someone like her"
3 evenings of sitechat and your posts in this game.
Hm
So youve learned my mafia behaviour from sitechat. Fascinating

OH and youve realized im the type of player who would jump in to buddy a wagoned townie bc in this game you came to the conclusion that i was jumping in to buddy a wagoned townie
Circular logic bro
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 352, mykonian wrote:
In post 350, Road Kamelot wrote:So youve learned my mafia behaviour from sitechat. Fascinating

OH and youve realized im the type of player who would jump in to buddy a wagoned townie bc in this game you came to the conclusion that i was jumping in to buddy a wagoned townie
Circular logic bro
Gosh, can't you say it straight, does it have to be sarcasm?

No, you jumped to defend someone. I get to try to read you why you did that with the intensity you did it with. And I think you are scum for it, while gamma comes out as town. I am not quite sure how you try to twist that logic into a circle, but it looks ugly.
Everything I say has to be sarcasm

You keep using shit like my experience level or how you think I would do something as reasons for your stances but theyre all hella weak bc you literally have zero meta. Youve invented this 'experienced player' to compare to but this person doesnt exist
And when i asked you said 'this game' and 'sitechat' which is lol bc id love to know what you learned about me from sitechat

Saying "it makes sense from someone like her" as a defense for why youd think something is just bad
And you say that a more experienced player wouldnt make a sloppy and blatant attempt to defend their buddy like i did, so gamma is more likely town, but apparently im not good ENOUGH to avoid making the same kinds of 'overeager' plays as scum when trying to buddy town

In short youre using my experience level however u like to
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

@Transcend - had him as kinda town bc i like i said hes got that awkward low hanging fruit air abt him
But the real meat of it was that the reasons for the votes on him sucked objectively, like MTDs vote and mykonians whole shtick
there was nothing AI abt what Gamma did and his vote on mykonian for his own bad post just made sense

But his behaviour after that, i started to dislike. Didnt like his tone, his attitude, 'i was defending myself just fine', or the way he followed mykonian despite him being the one to start the dumb Gamma wagon
I think i like MTD less than Gamma tho
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Transcend, Kyouko, josh, all town. Need to read everyone else and ive been posting on negative time hahaha
Time to go see yall tomorrow

Pedit I remember hating his first two votes
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Ok wait no i had to check
I hated the Gamma vote, the kyouko vote was fine but the way he talked to me abt my questioning after voting kyouko i didnt like and his explanation was just ok
I also dont hae reads on a lot of the playerlist so i gotta fix that
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

The posts above are semantic arguments that don't get good reads my ryes glazed over
Also Josh is town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

I dunno myks p scum but MTD could also be scum
I want a votecount im sorta lost on the votes atm. Also kyoukos town kraska
Transcend is still town :P
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Errant i dont like u voting Jordan after that one post esp after saying gamma is good pressure and that mykonian isnt a gr8 wagon
What are you seeing that im not seeing bc jordan looks plenty town

Pedit MTD gives me the jeebies kraska
kyouko is town bc of their response to my vote

jordan what makes someone feel scum to you
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Most insidious scum do not let their killing intent leak out
the mark of a true evil warrior
this is 100% true i watched an anime one time
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Ehhh im not rly on board w that logic but i remembered 483 rly sucked so

Still myk wagon is fun wagon i aint leaving it w/o a good reason
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

kraska noooo too scummy to be scum dont fall into that trap
Also why do u dig the switch from myko to gamma when u think myko is super scummy looking and gamma is town

Pedit OH lol nvm <3
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 601, MTD wrote:Ok, i'll trust rk on transcend town.
I believe myko is town.

i want to lynch ssbm or josh at the moment, but i have only skimmed nadroj so far, i'll get back to that later today
Why are you trusting me on transcend town but disagreeing w literally every other one of my reads????
In post 602, MTD wrote:
In post 575, Transcend wrote:But like

I can't get over how bad every single vote myk made is.
I on the other hand can't get over how bad the votes
on
myko were.
very much looks like a scum driven wagon.
Again why are you trusting me when my myko vote is so bad
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 730, Errantparabola wrote:make that three- road kamelot is, of course, awesome, but considering she signed up after i did, her presence in the game did not influence my decision
<3

I received the prod and will be making that content post as soon as i can
Probs tonight? Ive been keeping up w the thread and i have to say im not rly into the jordan wagon
Nothing mykonian has done has changed my mind either. But i need to reread w a critical and attentive eye so look forward
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Mudkip guy, his name is jordan backwards
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

VOTE: Gamma
where tf did my beautiful mykonian wagon go

Note to self: stop being the loser who gets prodded
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

No u
srsly though im like 70% sure kyouko is town from earlier
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Hey im sick and lazy so
To whom it may concern (it may concern whoever asked why kyouko is town fmpov), just ISO me and see our spat earlier in the game.

So unvote and lets get on a good ol wagon
Like Gamma. Or someone else once im caught up proper
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Heya guys. No replacement needed Penguin bc Im here, sorry.

Transcend, i havent read, Gamma was an earlier scumread and certainly a better lynch than kyouko bc kyouko is town. id only lynch her if it was needed to end the day
Transcend is still town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Bc when actually playing the game i interacted w her and concluded she was town
I def havent been helping and i apologize but all i can do is catch up when i can and rely on older reads
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

giga and kraska why do you think im town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Whoever is saying i didnt interact w maria isnt thinking critically or is scum
i didnt interact with anyone after a certain point

VOTE: MTD
mykonian is fine too
but why is gamma assumed town after the kyouko flip. i voted gamma bc kyouko was likely town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Errant why are you townreading me so strongly to begin with

I mean yeah the pushes are shit bc im mislynch bait up the wazoo but scumreading me is kinda normal at this point

Pedit bc MTD is a scumread and Gamma was a "kyouko is fuckin town" vote on kyoukos counterwagon
if mykonian isnt scum w maria its because im missing an association that apparently yall saw

How does a town-counterwagon-to-town grow
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Mmk

Team pick is... well ill ISO myk and maria and see if they actually couldnt be teammates
Beyond that i dunno besides MTD
Like im at you-town, Transcend town, kraska, josh, etc.

Apparently both me and Errant are scum for not giving a shit abt Maria. i literally had nothing to say to her while i was playing and she never pinged me
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Okay i dunno where yall are getting all of this mykonian cant be scum w so and so but i have to assume its from a part of the game i didnt read

Pedit Idk maybe i misinterpreted gamma and myks comments on the matter
Transcend dude that was giga asking if that was my team pick calm yourself
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1350, mykonian wrote:In all fairness I have soft defended Maria for the entire game, saying "blind spot scum" and never doing a thing about it could be seen as a distancing tactic, depends a bit on what person you think I am. I'd say that's a bit beyond ballsy and I can do better than that, but one could judge that differently (and I suspect MTD knows me best out of all people here). Maria towards me would be more than distancing, I feel, but for good reasons I didn't include that in my post: that's for you to judge.
No way i wanna dismiss this as town
"In all fairness"
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1361, Transcend wrote:@Road be sure to tell me when the rope is too tight when u get lynched

then I'll make it even tighter u scum fuck
<3
In post 1366, kraska77 wrote:Btw...about ep never directly addressing Maria
They never talked to me either. Just something I noted and found a little strange
Why is that strange
Avoiding interaction w a scumbuddy is one thing but whats scummy abt avoiding interaction w a random townie

Garbodor is fucking adorable
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1375, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1372, Road Kamelot wrote:Why is that strange
Avoiding interaction w a scumbuddy is one thing but whats scummy abt avoiding interaction w a random townie
It's not is what I'm saying. Just pointing out that Maria's not the only one they completely ignored
Oh
ok ya i got u in that case
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1377, mykonian wrote:And then we get to you vs EP, and you hardcore defended gamma, you come into this day continuing as if there wasn't a scum killed at night, just the leading wagons of yesterday. Then there's that you couldn't be there for the SSBM wagon but the moment the opportunity was there to get another claim, you jumped on the gamma wagon.

idk Road, saying it's "just" this or that we suspect you for, it's a bit too simple. You'll have to dismiss a few more arguments against you.
Couldnt be there for the kyouko wagon what does that mean
I didnt want her lynched so i went for the counterwagon

I hardcore defended gamma for like three pages after your shitty push thats it
I dont rly care if i get lynched today it isnt as though im gonna solve the game here
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1379, mykonian wrote:there's 2 whole people who went for gamma after the claim. And scum would just love to have that opportunity.

Would you say you are townier than Josh then?
If youre looking for scum who wanted another claim then look for people who would have voted/voted kyouko and then went to gamma
Youve invented a universe where scum really wanted another claim to the point that theyd try to derail a mislynch on town in order to get that claim
its dumb

and Man idfk what kind of question is that?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1384, mykonian wrote:
In post 1381, kraska77 wrote:I think people are not paying attention to Mtd too.
Rather like to call this town on meta today. There's lower hanging fruit we could have a look at.

Also please don't be thrown off by RK's petulance. She's not actually arguing, she's dismissing every point against her as just being useless and dumb, throwing in some annoyance to make it stick. Just look at her today, either she had a very bad day at work on thanksgiving, or something else is going on.
Youre bad at tonereading bc im not in a bad mood
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1381, kraska77 wrote:I'm not really feeling a scum kamelot here >.>
I think people are not paying attention to Mtd too. The only effort mtd seems to have made this game was defending myko early. After that they just kind of stagnated with that kyouko vote. Never really pushing a lynch there is fighting a lynch elsewhere. Kind of get the feeling this is coasting scum
This basically

Dismissing MTD on meta is dumb bc when was the last time shaky meta caught scum proper
All it does is fuck up perfectly good reads
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1383, mykonian wrote:"If youre looking for scum who wanted another claim then look for people who would have voted/voted kyouko and then went to gamma"

One. Maria threatened the hammer but stayed on gamma.
So you followed my request to find scum that was willing to vote kyouko but stayed w Gamma
except i dont follow that pattern for scum bc i didnt want kyouko lynched
"Youve invented a universe where scum really wanted another claim to the point that theyd try to derail a mislynch on town in order to get that claim"

Both wagons were on town though, weren't they? No risk involved, not as if town was going to figure out a flash wagon on you. Might as well get that edge and figure out what gamma is, maybe even get the lynch away from "just" a VT.
sounds like youre describing what youd do as scum and attributing it to an entire team
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Why tho
Youre conftown but why tho
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Kraskas got the frozen fingers

And dude no gigas town and actually has a handle on the game why the fuck are you lynching them over me when you have us pegged as buds
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1458, Transcend wrote:Regardless:

Road's play this game is an inconsistent mess on top of some forced lines and is kinda lacking. I think we're both scum reading her and heavily expect a scum flip.

If she flips town i might stay home tonight as my reads right now are currently based on Road!scum.
If you dont wanna waste your time then i suggest starting to think w the assumption im town

Transcend is 100% town and ive been playing like shit and entirely understand why theres a wagon here
i still dislike mykonian but w/e at this point lol

What im wondering about is anyone townreading me and why. tho im p satisfied w gigas townread there i guess
I could see Errant scum?

Transcend youre probs wrong abt my main bc I never played w you on it
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Not that it matters bc neither of us are scum but the reason there are no giga interactions w me is because giga never posted during the period i was actually caught up
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1463, mykonian wrote:given josh is off the wagon but has expressed interest in being our 6th vote, are those really intended to be your last words, Kamelot?
I dont have much else to say my bro
You want me to drop mad revelations that i dont have?

^^also this is scum lol
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1465, mykonian wrote:nah, but you showed you could be intense at the start of the game, this day has been you being upset and now resigned somehow. If you do end up being town, today isn't going to give us all that much from you, is it?
Still not upset, gotta work on that tonereading

Im resigned bc i doubt i can contribute meaningfully rn. And id feel bad stalling the game for the ~2 days it would take to catch up proper
Ive given my reads and thats all i can do
Hopefully after my flip yall can lay off giga and go after MTD
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Giga im wondering why youre asking me that
I thought it was kinda obvs why im tring you
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1471, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1470, Road Kamelot wrote:Giga im wondering why youre asking me that
I thought it was kinda obvs why im tring you
i mean transcend is right, there hasn't been much direct interaction between us and I don't really remember you ever developing a concrete read of me in-thread

we haven't played before, right?
It was a recent read obvs
Like based on me asking why you were tring me and then your posts after
idk why everything has to be so complex
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1472, mykonian wrote:gosh aren't you guys curious.
Shhh im trying to distance w giga
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1475, kraska77 wrote:Kamelot I don't wanna lynch u :'(
I know man im sorry i gave this game my worst :(
Lets play another sometime
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Im not feeling jordan scum tbh
Better him than me sure but thatd be the only reason

Those of u at home i dont see the scum motivation in tryin to derail my wagon when josh is willing to hammer

Pedit ill read the case
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #67) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

jordan just looks like hes been over his head this whole game. it just looks null to me
And idk Gamma was also tring Maria im not sure how much there is to say abt that

giga not sure what you mean by maria being townier than you at that point
This reasoning for jordan just feels super weak

Kraska not sure what you mean, i wasnt hamemrable by the time giga decided to try something new? I could understand that

Pedit true that
VOTE: Jordan
Why are you scared of transcend yelling at you? Hes just a dude its nbd

I dont like assuming myko is town at all but w/e this is better than a me wagon and its not like im trying the guy
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #68) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1487, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:we're only like 1 or 2 days into the day so i don't think she really has to worry about saving her derrière just yet :/
Nah it wasnt on timing there were peeps willing to hammer so my derriere was v much in the hot seat
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

*not like im tring the guy

Pedit mykonian thats not fair i havent been ateing except for that one post in response to kraska 1475
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1490, mykonian wrote:
In post 1475, kraska77 wrote:Kamelot I don't wanna lynch u :'(
You are such a softie :P I get how Maria got to you.
This post is gross
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Nah though
You cant read frustration so i imagine you cant read appeals to emotion either
Is it bc i post like i text? is that ate

shit have i been accidentally flirting with people i text
i need to reevaluate my life
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #72) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Fuck it mykonians town we just dont click
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Solid arguments are for chumps and scum
reflect on yourself in the heat of passion ;P

But srsly Not knowing me isnt related to you not picking up my tone here
Did you miss the part where i told transcend that i completely understand why theres a wagon on me? I dont know where you get that im just saying "no youre wrong"
i mean you ARE bc im town but thatd be obvious fmpov so we ignore it
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1498, Joshz wrote:mr expert guy mykonian: i believe jordan is like 60% town. that said, i believe he's never going to be productive itg and could end up causing town to lose in lylo if he is town and i kind of would rather just get rid of that slot. do you think i should lynch him based on that?
Do you still want to lynch me is the question
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Road Kamelot
(4):
mykonian
Gamma Emerald
MTD
Transcend

XnadrojX
(3):
gigabyteTroubadour, kraska77, Road Kamelot

MTD
(1):
XnadrojX

Not Voting:
Errantparabola
Joshz

Heres where my reads are at
Eliminate red/blue names and we win huzzah
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1503, Joshz wrote:i can relate 2 u tbh

i dont want to lynch you, but im willing to. thats how i felt about ssbm and he flipped town though so idk lynching you feels *off* but not off enough to argue against it if that makes sense...? i put a lot of stock in transcend's read so that much i do value. i also put stock in ssbm as a conftown calling myko solid town, even though i personally still scum read him a little bit. thats just kinda how i play, i generally put too much into conf town's views because i assume they're smarter than i am and are probably not wrong, thats some self meta. there's only been one time ever as a townie i've had a 100% confident lock town read from something other than un cc'd claims in open setups and cop reads and shit, and that was because i could meta him since i knew him well. i like to lynch people being town read that i disagree with said town reading because on my other site mafia almost always wins, so that's why i'm suspicious of ep, but that could very well just be the fact that town are naturally better at scum reading on this site.

right now where my heads at is im ok with lynching jordan, you (rk), mtd, and giga, and i will not be joining any wagon besides those 3 at this point.
Nah it makes sense. You should listen to your gut tho bc this shits gonna go the way the kyouko wagon went if it gets to the end
Josh is still town lol
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

I mean thats true Josh Transcend did vig scum after the wagon. But which scum would be vigged after my townflip? Please say MTD
Also im flipping Gamma to green

ssbm_Kyouko
(7):
gigabyteTroubadour
MTD
Transcend, mykonian
Gamma Emerald
kraska77, Joshz
(LYNCH)
Gamma Emerald
(5):
gerryoat
ssbm_Kyouko
Road Kamelot
MariaR

gigabyteTroubadour
(1):
Errantparabola

Transcend
(1):
XnadrojX

Feel like one a the peeps on the kyouko wagon should be blue instead a green
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1509, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Road: Maria was vigged and flipped scum
In what universe does scum flip to their partner like you propose she did?
Youre right Ive reconsidered
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Josh help me who on the kyouko wagon should be blue. I keep seesawing on mykonian
Pedit not after my townflip he doesnt
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Actually fuck it i guess jordan is an ok vig. provided yall lynch MTD
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1520, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow I was about to suggest that
RK plz explain your read on MTD
lmfao
ISOed MTD and leanscum and votes

"hey RK why dont you have a case on MTD"
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Yay @ my only good scumread bein scum

sorry myko
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1838, Transcend wrote:
OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO ROAD KAMELOT AND SSBM FOR YOUR MISLYNCHES

But look at the first quote in my signature. Replace my name with mtd's and bacde's with ep and that was me this game lol.
lmfao np np

im still confused abt why everyone was TRing MTD so hard but he mighta been doing towny things when i wasnt around. nice job on lynching it

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”